Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 6, 2015 8:59 PM

Sep 2013
singgihspd said:
ichii_1 said:
Judging from the nutcracker vs Ooshiba squad fight:
It takes 1 first class investigator and a rank 1 plus 6 rank 2's to beat one A class ghoul (nutcracker was keeping her power down to that level) with moderate diff.
But they all get killed by an S ranked ghoul with low diff :(

Just more fuel for Arima isn't a human theory XD

And this guy is supposedly an associate special class, which is one step below special class
And he got killed with one arm swipe by seidou :(
http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Daisuke_Atou

Amon killed Bin Brother alone, it's two S rate ghoul vs one First Class Investigator.
In tokyo ghoul, rank doesn't really show the true strenght (except arima, yoshimura, eto) IYKWIM

The bin brothers together are S ranked not separately and Amon is a prodigy.

And special class shinohara was almost beaten by kaneki, who was nowhere near Shachi at the time.
So the only conclusion is that yoshimura let them kill him, he didn't do one serious strike the whole fight :'(
While Eto low diff the whole owl ccg group, except arima who is not human.
Apr 11, 2015 1:34 AM

May 2014
My list:

1. "One-eyed King" (if he is the leader of Aogiri, he should be stronger than the others).
2. Kishou Arima
3. Tatara and/or Noro (Noro could be one-eyed too, because his finger nails are black just like Kanekis or Seidos)
4. Eto / One-eyed Owl AND Tsuneyoshi Washuu (it was said he defeated multiple SSS ranked ghouls)
5. Uta / "No Face"
6. Haise / "Centripede"
7. Seido (He has Yoshimuras power, he also a hybrid, so should be stronger than the "original" owl).
8. Yoshumura/ "Owl"
9. Arata Kirishima / "Corpse Collector" (Kakuja) - if he is alive.
10. Rize (because she put Sachi into jail)
11. Sachi
12. Juuzou (with Jason)
13. Ayato or Renji Yomo
14. Hinami (she has 2 kagune, at least she should be pretty strong by now)
15. Roma (SS rated)
16. Akira Mado

And we dont know anything about Amon yet.
RaidenHUNApr 25, 2015 11:12 AM
Apr 11, 2015 6:23 AM

Feb 2014
RaidenHUN said:
My list:

1. "One-eyed King" (if he is the leader of Aogiri, he should be stronger than the others).
2. Kishou Arima
3. Tatara and/or Noro (Noro could be one-eyed too, because his finger nails are black just like Kanekis or Seidos)
4. Eto / "One-eyed Owl"
5. Uta / "No Face"
6. Haise / "Centripede"
7. Seido (He has Yoshimuras power, he also a hybrid, so should be stronger than the "original" owl).
8. Yoshumura/ "Owl"
9. Arata Kirishima / "Corpse Collector" (Kakuja) - if he is alive.
10. Rize (because she put Sachi into jail)
11. Sachi
12. Juuzou (with Jason)
13. Ayato or Renji Yomo
14. Hinami (she has 2 kagune, at least she should be pretty strong by now)
15. Akira Mado

And we dont know anything about Amon yet.

one eyed king is already one eyed owl, namely eto, isnt it? 0_0
EustassKiddo !
Apr 11, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2014
ftsyzc said:

I don't think so.
And Eto isn't the leader of the Aogiri Tree she is on the "same level" as Noro and Tatara, and if it's true the "One Eyed King" is the true leader of the Aogiri.
So we don't know it for sure yet who is he. Noro and Tatara could be one-eyed too, because we don't saw Tataras kakugan yet, or Noros face. Noro also has black nails like shiro-Kaneki and Seido.
Apr 11, 2015 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
Ishida Sui is the one eyed king

The strongest in TG is Arima Kishou.
Apr 11, 2015 7:13 AM

Jul 2014
RaidenHUN said:
ftsyzc said:

I don't think so.
And Eto isn't the leader of the Aogiri Tree she is on the "same level" as Noro and Tatara, and if it's true the "One Eyed King" is the true leader of the Aogiri.
So we don't know it for sure yet who is he. Noro and Tatara could be one-eyed too, because we don't saw Tataras kakugan yet, or Noros face. Noro also has black nails like shiro-Kaneki and Seido.

We did see that Tatara isn't a one eye.Black nails have nothing to do with being a one eye. Noro is 100% not the one eyed king.
Apr 11, 2015 7:25 AM
Sep 2010
RaidenHUN said:

We actually saw Tatara's kakugan and it was in both of his eyes.

Noro is almost definitely not the one-eyed king. It might be that "Noro" is in fact just a kagune, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Edit: Ah, Arcanix ninja'd me.
Apr 11, 2015 8:39 AM

May 2014
I never said Noro is the One-Eyed king, he could be a one-eyed hybrid like Eto.
May 31, 2015 9:35 AM
May 2015
To all the people saying that Shachi is still stronger than Kaneki, I say that you might be right. Due to the fact that Haise has been training under Arima he could have learned some techniques from Arima and obviously gotten faster. I mean you say that Shachi trains alot so he can't be defeated, but Kaneki trained with the best of the best and it's only natural to pick up some stuff from training with Arima. Plus we can see that Kaneki's strength in the manga is mostly based on his mind level if he is crazy his power is monstrous but he can't quite control it. And he can't go stronger without going crazy we just need to wait it out. So far I'm going with Kaneki.
EDIT: basically the more he accepts his ghoul side the stronger he gets mentally and psysically. and we can see him in :re 30 finally getting on terms with his ghoul side. he has more control over his actions and has CCG training.
TTLOS1May 31, 2015 9:39 AM
May 31, 2015 10:11 AM
Dec 2014
I would love to see peoples opinion now
May 31, 2015 10:31 AM

Sep 2014
I updated this in the middle of the auction arc, I will post it here again. Everything is mostly same from a couple months ago but I think I need to bump Amon up. Chapter 31 hints that he's clearly a force to be reckoned with. I had Suzuya at 10 and am changing it to Hirako. Fighting 1 on 1 with Uta for an entire arc and surviving is nothing to laugh at, although I don't think Uta was taking the fight seriously.

10. Hirako
9. Shachi
8. Sasaki/Kaneki
7. Noro
6. Seidou
5. Amon
4. Tatara
3. Uta
2. Eto
1. Arima
CNTRI715May 31, 2015 10:35 AM
May 31, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2014
lol ^
May 31, 2015 1:45 PM
Dec 2014
CNTRI715 said:
I updated this in the middle of the auction arc, I will post it here again. Everything is mostly same from a couple months ago but I think I need to bump Amon up. Chapter 31 hints that he's clearly a force to be reckoned with. I had Suzuya at 10 and am changing it to Hirako. Fighting 1 on 1 with Uta for an entire arc and surviving is nothing to laugh at, although I don't think Uta was taking the fight seriously.

10. Hirako
9. Shachi
8. Sasaki/Kaneki
7. Noro
6. Seidou
5. Amon
4. Tatara
3. Uta
2. Eto
1. Arima

Amon is above Kaneki, Seidou and Noro?
May 31, 2015 1:53 PM

Sep 2014
Oreo_Assassin said:
CNTRI715 said:

10. Hirako
9. Shachi
8. Sasaki/Kaneki
7. Noro
6. Seidou
5. Amon
4. Tatara
3. Uta
2. Eto
1. Arima

Amon is above Kaneki, Seidou and Noro?
This is assuming he's a hybrid ghoul now that's been training for 3 years. And again the hints in chapter 31 of how strong he is are hard to ignore. CCG views the mystery ghoul as a huge threat and it looks like he's been eating ghouls since he probably refuses to harm humans, meaning he likely is either a half or full Kakuja. So yeah, I'm thinking he's pretty strong.
May 31, 2015 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
Hirako is shachi level now XD lmfao
May 31, 2015 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
ichii_1 said:
Honestly Shachi is a bit overrated. Yeah he lay a beatdown on Kaneki but that was before Centipede and also I think Kaneki underestimated him.

Lol you all can hate on my rankings but I think they've been pretty accurate so far. This one's updated for the end of the auction arc and also predicting the near future of the series.
May 31, 2015 2:23 PM
Oct 2012
CNTRI715 said:
ichii_1 said:
Honestly Shachi is a bit overrated. Yeah he lay a beatdown on Kaneki but that was before Centipede and also I think Kaneki underestimated him.

Lol you all can hate on my rankings but I think they've been pretty accurate so far. This one's updated for the end of the auction arc and also predicting the near future of the series.

Kaneki also lost in the second round against Sachi, and this time he was prepared, and to top it caused almost no damage, Sachi is much more powerful than Shironeki, this is fact, now against centipede
May 31, 2015 2:25 PM

Sep 2014
Acernos said:
CNTRI715 said:

Kaneki also lost in the second round against Sachi, and this time he was prepared, and to top it caused almost no damage, Sachi is much more powerful than Shironeki, this is fact, now against centipede
Pre timeskip you're probably right but I'm predicting that Kaneki will be stronger than him in :re. Basically, I'm thinking Shachi will be outclassed post timeskip and Ishida is going to have Kaneki defeat him in order to show his change in strength.
May 31, 2015 3:06 PM
Oct 2012
Jun 3, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2014
It's hard to say since the story isn't complete and we haven't seen the extent of what everyone is capable of.

This is my opinion and speculation so don't take it as fact.

CCG
1. Tsuneyoshi
2. Arima
3. Yoshitoki
4. Houji
5. Iwao
6. Ui
7. Suzuya
8. Hirako
9. Akira
10. Takeomi

Ghouls
1. Uta
2. Eto
3. Tatara
4. Noro
5. Yomo
6. Shachi
7. Kaneki
8. Seidou
9. Amon
10. Ayato

I feel like Yomo should be somewhere in this list but I can't decide where he would fit lol.

edit: Removed Kaiko because we know next to nothing about him and I had forgotten that he wasn't all that strong to begin with. Added Yomo instead.

I'm also keeping Uta at the top spot for Ghouls. Most people will put Eto there but I feel he is capable of things that no one will expect.
AvaritiaJun 9, 2015 5:31 PM
Jun 4, 2015 3:33 AM

May 2013
i'd say Arima.
Jun 4, 2015 3:49 AM

Jul 2014
I don't really know, i'm torn between Steve and Loser... hmm...
Jun 4, 2015 12:16 PM

Mar 2015
Not including people like Washuu who we have extremely limited info like he defeated lots of SSS rated but yet to see any feat

We all know Arima is #1
Eto (One eyed king imo) is #2

Then it's a mix of Tatara/Noro/Kaneki/Shachi/Amon/Juuzou/Takizawa

I think Hinami has the potential to become stronger than most people due to her 2 RC types. Her Rinkaku/Koukaku weaknesses are nullified by the other and if she ever got a Kakuja as well she'd just be insanely OP. She did hold her own for a while against Takizawa while only using one Kagune I think the Rinkaku so she barely had any defence.
Jun 4, 2015 2:25 PM

May 2014
Avaritia- said:
It's hard to say since the story isn't complete and we haven't seen the extent of what everyone is capable of.

Ghouls
1. Uta
2. Kaiko
3. Eto
4. Tatara
5. Noro
6. Shachi
7. Kaneki
8. Seidou
9. Amon
10. Ayato

I feel like Yomo should be somewhere in this list but I can't decide where he would fit lol.

It is stupid, Kaiko cant be that strong, he said he cant defeat Yoshimura, to be exact he said he would bring more ghoul to take him out.
Also, we dont know how strong Uta is or if he has a Kakuja, he's not a hybrid, so i assume at least Eto is stronger than him.
Kaneki should be stronger than Sachi now, he was beaten without Kakuja and before the training with Arima.
Eto-Noro-Tatara which one of them is the strongest is a good question.
Jun 4, 2015 8:59 PM

Jun 2014
RaidenHUN said:
It is stupid, Kaiko cant be that strong, he said he cant defeat Yoshimura, to be exact he said he would bring more ghoul to take him out.
Also, we dont know how strong Uta is or if he has a Kakuja, he's not a hybrid, so i assume at least Eto is stronger than him.
Kaneki should be stronger than Sachi now, he was beaten without Kakuja and before the training with Arima.
Eto-Noro-Tatara which one of them is the strongest is a good question.

You're right about Kaiko I wasn't actually sure. I truly believe Uta is near the top though. It's all speculation since we haven't even seen him go all out yet. Same goes for Tatara and Noro as well.

As for Kaneki, sure he's strong and all but that doesn't change the fact that Shachi is extremely fast and powerful. I think Kaneki would be able to be on more even ground against him as Centipede but I wouldn't say he's stronger yet.

Ultimately I'd say Uta = Tatara = Noro = Eto in terms of strength and fighting potential. SSS ranks.
Jun 9, 2015 1:53 AM

Feb 2015
Avaritia- said:

CCG
1. Tsuneyoshi
2. Arima
3. Yoshitoki
4. Houji
5. Iwao
6. Ui
7. Suzuya
8. Hirako
9. Akira
10. Takeomi

Ghouls
1. Uta
2. Kaiko
3. Eto
4. Tatara
5. Noro
6. Shachi
7. Kaneki
8. Seidou
9. Amon
10. Ayato

Yomo and Uta were equal back when they were younger. Most likely it's still the same now. And I think they should be around Tatara's level. Kaiko should be way lower. He admits that he'd need a lot of back up to beat/kill Yoshimura.

Not sure how strong Tsuneyoshi is now since he looks past his prime.
SykosisJun 9, 2015 2:05 AM
Are you, are you,
coming to the tree?
A necklace of rope,
side by side with me.
Strange things did happen
and no stranger would it be,
If we met at midnight,
in the hanging tree.
Jun 9, 2015 5:37 PM

Jun 2014
Sykosis said:
Yomo and Uta were equal back when they were younger. Most likely it's still the same now. And I think they should be around Tatara's level. Kaiko should be way lower. He admits that he'd need a lot of back up to beat/kill Yoshimura.

Not sure how strong Tsuneyoshi is now since he looks past his prime.

Yeah I removed Kaiko completely and added Yomo. It's possible that Yomo could be way stronger than any of us could imagine, but I'm going to keep him below the others for now.

As for Tsuneyoshi, I think he is still capable of taking out very strong Ghouls despite his age. Hopefully we see more of him in the future.
Sep 9, 2015 5:06 AM

Oct 2009
Why are some of you saying Eto and Arima? It's just Arima. Arima was wrecking Eto in their fight. I have no doubt that if Eto stayed, she'd get her ass handed to her 10 times over.

I think Kaneki's ghoul abilities have the potential to become as strong as Eto's. With Arima's added training, he may be able to put up a fight against Arima in the future. Who knows.
lucjanSep 9, 2015 5:20 AM

Sep 10, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2014
lucjan said:
Why are some of you saying Eto and Arima? It's just Arima. Arima was wrecking Eto in their fight. I have no doubt that if Eto stayed, she'd get her ass handed to her 10 times over.

I think Kaneki's ghoul abilities have the potential to become as strong as Eto's. With Arima's added training, he may be able to put up a fight against Arima in the future. Who knows.

this.
EustassKiddo !
Sep 11, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2014
It kinda irks me how no one recognizes just how seriously OP Noro is... Noro and Eto's kagunes and regenerative abilities are on a whole other level even when compared to other ghouls. Arima is the best and most *skilled* human, but when it comes to OP abilities, Noro and Eto has everybody beat.

Sep 12, 2015 2:39 AM
Mar 2014
Noro IS Eto.

You can see his face on her lower left tentacle, and his Kagune on her middle left. He's most likely a remote construct she made after getting her ass-kicked by Kuroiwa, during the interim where she was recovering from her wounds, to go out and feed for her and come back.

Since as Uta said...Noro was completely empty inside who he stabbed his hands through him. And his regeneration looks more like when Amon's Kura reforms after being damaged then when actual ghoul regeneration takes place.
Sep 12, 2015 4:20 AM

Jun 2015
ZanathKariashi said:
Noro IS Eto.

You can see his face on her lower left tentacle, and his Kagune on her middle left. He's most likely a remote construct she made after getting her ass-kicked by Kuroiwa, during the interim where she was recovering from her wounds, to go out and feed for her and come back.

Since as Uta said...Noro was completely empty inside who he stabbed his hands through him. And his regeneration looks more like when Amon's Kura reforms after being damaged then when actual ghoul regeneration takes place.

what the hell

Sep 12, 2015 4:35 AM

Dec 2014
Favorite said:
ZanathKariashi said:
Noro IS Eto.

what the hell
Eto never fought Kuroiwa so....
Sep 12, 2015 4:38 AM

Dec 2014
Kris813 said:
It kinda irks me how no one recognizes just how seriously OP Noro is... Noro and Eto's kagunes and regenerative abilities are on a whole other level even when compared to other ghouls. Arima is the best and most *skilled* human, but when it comes to OP abilities, Noro and Eto has everybody beat.

Tatara is prolly stronger or atleast on par with Noro, Eto not so much. He seems really strong and he never even launched his kagune.
Sep 12, 2015 4:50 AM

Jul 2014
Could we stop acting like Noro being Eto's kagune is confirmed just because that shit face on her kagune? That could be the result of countless things.
Sep 18, 2015 10:04 AM
Mar 2014
yeah she did.

Kuroiwa was the one who fucked her up so bad Yoshimura had to come to pretend to be her to distract the CCG while she was recovering.

Arima was the one Eto had never fought until the end of Tokyo Ghoul.
Nov 21, 2015 11:41 AM

Jul 2014
the rank doesn't really matter in term of strength it just like how shu and yamori are both S ranked but yamori is was more powerful and it just like how kaneki and sachi are both SS but sachi is much more powerful

however if you want follow the rank thing then correct kaneki is easily "High SS " since he took on takizawa which the CCG granted him this rank without seeing his kakuja

well anyway :

1-arima

2-ETO

3-yoshimura

4-noro - tara

5-kaneki - sachi - sedo

we don't know if kaneki can take on "noro - tara " since he never went against them and we don't know the difference between them so draw with sedo is the bigest feat kaneki have right now
Devil_SlayerNov 21, 2015 11:44 AM
Nov 29, 2015 2:55 PM
May 2011
doesn't really matter, some random guy will appear at the end of the series and decimate whoever should be the strongest in one hit.
Dec 1, 2015 12:42 AM
Dec 2015
Kaneki is equal to Eto now
Dec 1, 2015 6:52 AM

May 2014
Kaneki11kaneki said:

Just because luckily he was able to lend a hit to Eto's kakuja?
Dec 2, 2015 4:52 AM
Dec 2015
Kaneki11kaneki said:
RaidenHUN said:

Just because luckily he was able to lend a hit to Eto's kakuja?
no, i think he is get more stronger than the last time he fought Arima. He is like playing with Eto if you read the whole chapter (this is just my opinion, so don't blame me if I got wrong). About he can beat her, just wait for the next chapter.

http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/15429/055.0/compressed/h014.jpg?v=1448929922
http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/15429/055.0/compressed/h015.jpg?v=1448929922
http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/15429/055.0/compressed/h016.jpg?v=1448929922
http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/15429/055.0/compressed/h017.jpg?v=1448929922
Kaneki11kanekiDec 2, 2015 5:13 AM
Dec 2, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2015
Kaneki11kaneki said:
good joke
Dec 2, 2015 2:09 PM

Oct 2014
Arima
Eto
Yoshimura
Kaneki
Tatara
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Dec 3, 2015 12:32 PM

Dec 2009
I love Tokyo Ghoul but, when it's about power levels it's no better than a classic shounen. Some guy gets angry and defeats someone 10 times more powerful than himself.

Because of this, there is no need to list most powerful characters. The most powerful is some cool character who gets angry at a moment, lol.
Dec 3, 2015 1:05 PM

Apr 2014
j4x said:
I love Tokyo Ghoul but, when it's about power levels it's no better than a classic shounen. Some guy gets angry and defeats someone 10 times more powerful than himself.

Because of this, there is no need to list most powerful characters. The most powerful is some cool character who gets angry at a moment, lol.

Dec 3, 2015 1:28 PM

Jul 2014
j4x said:

This makes me sad... i actually spend the time to give you a serious answer in the other thread when you're clearly fucking adorable. Well, this is a let down. Big boss... let's add another one to the list of suave people, sigh...
Dec 3, 2015 2:03 PM

Sep 2013
Q's without haise can beat down SS~ ranked ghouls.
I think it's safe to say with some more training and better quinques they can beat eto.
Dec 3, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 2014
Yes they totally can... but you're too adorable to figure it out.
Dec 4, 2015 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Kaneki vs eto hasn't reached a conclusion yet. Just ken gaining momentum and some just assumes the one-eyed king is done for.

Calm your tits kaneki fanboys.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.