Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Fiction: Interesting Humans [Current Chapter: Five] [On Hiatus or Cancelled]

New
Dec 29, 2014 12:00 AM

Dec 2014
Sorry I couldn't finish it. I'm in school right now and handling a large story like Interesing Humans is a lot on my plate. Thank you for reading the first 5 chapters.

Current Characters:
1. TheConquerer [N/A]
2. Vexper [Big Foot]
3. YamamotoSensei [Yamamoto]
4. God-of-Harem [Goh]
5. EmiyaNanaya [Mikiya]
6. Omeg4 [Meo]
7. SolviteWoTaberu [Vite] (Vite is pronounced Vee-tay.)
8. MKim [Kim]
9. someprotagonist [Mr. Tanner]
10. Astros477 [Astro]
11. xYatagarasu [Mu]
12. KawaiiWeeabz [Isamu]
13. PantsMan [Abby/Negativa]

Just post if you're interested in having a chracater. If you'd like, give me a power your character would like to have.

I would appreciate if you read my story on the Wordpress site I've given you under this.

CHARACTER PAGE:
http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/characters/

Chapter 1
Wordpress Link: http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/chapter-1-the-detective-and-yamamoto/

Chapter 2
http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/chapter-2-mr-mikiya-and-goh/

Chapter 3
http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/chapter-3-the-peculiar-case-of-meo/

Chapter 4
http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/chapter-4-the-detective-that-does-anything-for-a-penny/

Chapter 5
http://interestinghumans.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/chapter-5-run/

someprotagonistJan 6, 2015 11:41 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 29, 2014 3:50 AM

May 2014
Ok this sounds fun heres a character I thought up.

His name is unknown, hes a private detective who seems to lurk around all the other characters for his own sole reasons. Thats all we know, you can figure put the rest of you wish.
I've been here way too long...
Dec 29, 2014 4:06 AM

Nov 2013
An old santa claus looking dude who gains desired properties of whatever he happens to eat. His name is "Big Foot." :DDD
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 29, 2014 4:36 AM
Jun 2014
What about an immortal guy who doesn't care about anything but sex and alcohol, anyway, he is not going to die, or so he thinks...
he's already like a thousand year old and he mocks of anything and anybody, everything is a joke for him.
Dec 29, 2014 4:52 AM

Nov 2013
His name is Goh, his power is that he can materialise any object. However, the catch is, he can only make ONE object a day. He is 17, he is sort of a loner, he never had friends because of bad rumours. He hardly often talks, and he has an IQ of 169.

I hope that is good, there's still a lot you can work off of there.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Dec 29, 2014 9:54 AM

Dec 2014
Looking for 5-6 more characters!
Dec 29, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2014
His name is Mikiya, and he can see threads going through people. Anyway, whenever he touch or cut the threads, the person will get bad or good luck depending on the situation he wants to change. He is a bit timid, and always freaks out at the slightest noise, but he likes to help people.

His age is around 14-16, with a small stature. His eyes are both scarlet red with a hint of green at the center. He always wear a hoodie to cover his face.
Dec 29, 2014 10:26 AM

Nov 2014
Here is a character I thought of:

He is a guy about 20 - 25 years old with a has a very friendly personality. He has no family or a home. He can never stay in one place for more than a week because if he does bad things start happening.

He has no control of his ability which is to influence all the living things around him (humans, animals etc) at a subconscious level and manipulate them to do bad things to each other.

On discovering this ability he tries to commit suicide several times (tries to swallow poison, shoot himself, starvation etc) but they always fail. As a result he is always on the move and is looking for something that can kill him so that no more innocent lives are negatively affected because of him
Dec 29, 2014 10:28 AM

Jan 2013
herro, id like to be in dis

make me whatever, its your story.
Dec 29, 2014 4:20 PM

Dec 2014
I'm going to work with the 7 characters I have been given. If there are any more, I'll gladly write them into the next chapter. Expect the first chapter to come out some time this week, possibly even tomorrow.
Dec 29, 2014 4:31 PM

Feb 2013
So what you're saying is you're rebooting Heroes?
Dec 29, 2014 4:33 PM

Dec 2014
Lots of inspiration from Heroes but I'm taking it a different direction. I just love the idea of random people being connected (Baccano, Durarara are some of my favorite anime).
Dec 29, 2014 4:38 PM
Jan 2013
Well if you still seek em characters, I can give it a shot (I'mSigningUpForAllMalFictionsDasBad(?))

A teen on his late teen ages (16-18) with the power of the "Hype", he's a superactive bastard with a unlimited amount of energy coming from god knows where (Literally unlimited, because of this infinite ammount of energy that he possess, he does not sleep at all or even feel the need to). Meaning he does not get tired... evaaaaar. And as result of his non-stop moving around, he got a well developed build.

But yeah '3', it's your story, so do whatever you want with eem, put him in there if ya want.
gone bai bai
Dec 29, 2014 9:37 PM

Dec 2014
Mkim said:
Well if you still seek em characters, I can give it a shot (I'mSigningUpForAllMalFictionsDasBad(?))

A teen on his late teen ages (16-18) with the power of the "Hype", he's a superactive bastard with a unlimited amount of energy coming from god knows where (Literally unlimited, because of this infinite ammount of energy that he possess, he does not sleep at all or even feel the need to). Meaning he does not get tired... evaaaaar. And as result of his non-stop moving around, he got a well developed build.

But yeah '3', it's your story, so do whatever you want with eem, put him in there if ya want.

Is it okay if I make you female? I don't want there to be such a lopsided amount of guys.
Dec 30, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2012
whats up my name is smasher, i wear a three piece suit at all times and never put down my briefcase full of snakes that is also named smasher. my power is that i have a brief case full of snakes and im 35.

please put me in your story.
Dec 30, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2014
simonephone said:
whats up my name is smasher, i wear a three piece suit at all times and never put down my briefcase full of snakes that is also named smasher. my power is that i have a brief case full of snakes and im 35.

please put me in your story.

Well, that is an interesting power…
Dec 30, 2014 5:50 AM
Jan 2013
someprotagonist said:
Mkim said:

Is it okay if I make you female? I don't want there to be such a lopsided amount of guys.

Sure, I don't really mind, It'll be an interesting experience.
gone bai bai
Dec 30, 2014 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
I'll bite, here's a character to add some variety. Make me a tomboy who is astute in observation and intuition. Similar to old Sherlock but not quite his level of deduction powers. Have her get into some trouble as well due to it. Maybe see or learn something she shouldn't have.
Dec 30, 2014 9:51 AM

Dec 2014
Hey if you still need a character here's mine :
Her name is Mu, age unknown, she was given the task to hear out the last whispers of the nearly dead, for each soul she hears out, she gains a day to live. In short, she feeds on the last living moments of dying people. She is afraid to die and entered a contract with the reaper a long time ago.
Dec 30, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2014
xYatagarasu said:
Hey if you still need a character here's mine :
Her name is Mu, age unknown, she was given the task to hear out the last whispers of the nearly dead, for each soul she hears out, she gains a day to live. In short, she feeds on the last living moments of dying people. She is afraid to die and entered a contract with the reaper a long time ago.

Got it.

Astros477 said:
I'll bite, here's a character to add some variety. Make me a tomboy who is astute in observation and intuition. Similar to old Sherlock but not quite his level of deduction powers. Have her get into some trouble as well due to it. Maybe see or learn something she shouldn't have.

Got it.
Dec 30, 2014 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
lol i find it hilarious that im going to be a pastor. ill be checking this hard.
Dec 30, 2014 2:17 PM

Dec 2014
SolvitePriest said:
lol i find it hilarious that im going to be a pastor. ill be checking this hard.

You're my villain ;)
Dec 30, 2014 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
someprotagonist said:
SolvitePriest said:

You're my villain ;)

i find that even more hilarious.
Dec 30, 2014 2:43 PM

Dec 2014
CHAPTER 1: THE DETECTIVE AND YAMAMOTO
Users whose characters are present in this chapter:

TheConquerer

YamamotoSensei

The Detective leaned on his shovel and struggled to light his cigarette, the heavy rain constantly putting out the flame. He stared down at the casket that he just uncovered — a casket that supposedly contained a man named Yuichi Yamamoto.

The Detective had no idea what the point of the request was. A week before, he was given a package with a generous amount of money to find the grave of a Japanese man and dig it up, leaving another envelope in the opened casket which the detective thought was an odd way to send a message. With no name to go with the request he was wary of what he got himself into but regarding the compensation, he was in no place to ask questions.

There wasn’t much information about Yuichi from the envelope; only that his grave was somewhere in the northern half of Japan and for sure in an isolated, rural area. The only other piece of information was a photo of the grave itself and a temple in the background. After a day of gathering information on the net, The Detective narrowed down his search to the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido. Questioning the locals with sub-par Japanese proved to be a challenge but he eventually found the temple in the photo.

He was finally there, at the grave of a man named Yuichi Yamamoto.

He hopped into the hole he dug — the trench coat that he always wore was neatly placed on ground level, outside of the hole. He stood to one side and carefully opened the casket.

The Detective was taken aback seeing not a Japanese man in the grave but a white person wearing what looked to be an American soldier’s uniform from World War Two. He hopped out of the hole and uncovered the envelope that he tucked into his jacket so that it wouldn’t be soaked by the rain. It was still dry. As he was about to throw it in the open grave he stumbled back and fell on his behind, not grasping the reality of what he observed.

The man in the grave, ‘Mr. Yamamoto’, sat up abruptly, as if waking up from a bad dream.

“Where am I?” Yamamoto asked no one in particular. He looked around before standing up. He propped himself up onto the surface and left the hole made by The Detective. Yamamoto spotted the confused Detective.

“Who are you?” Yamamoto asked him.

“I’m… I’ve been sent to deliver a –”

“Quiet,” Yamamoto cut off The Detective while putting an index finger on his own lips, “they might find us if we stay in one place.”

“Who’s going to find us?”

“Are you stupid? The enemy! We’ve spent too long in this one spot. We have to get out of here now!” The Detective resumed a standing position and placed both his hands on Yamamoto’s shoulders.

“What the hell are you talking about? There are no enemies.”

“Of course there is! This is a war, isn’t it?” The Detective took his arms off Yamamoto. “I need to find my platoon…” Yamamoto patted his pockets which was followed by a distressed look. “You don’t happen to have a radio with you?”

“You’ve got the wrong idea,” The Detective said. Yamamoto sternly looked at him. “It’s 2015.”

“What’s 2015?”

“The year.”

“The year?” Yamamoto asked excitedly.

“Yes. The war has been over for decades.”

Yamamoto had trouble finding his next words. “P-prove it.”

The Detective took his muddied and drenched jacket and the envelope that fell on the ground. He fiddled around with the coat, finally pulling his new cell phone and showing it to Yamamoto.

“They didn’t have these in the 40s.”

“What is this? Is this a new kind of radio? I’ve never seen anything like it.” The Detective flicked Yamamoto’s head.

“It’s called a cell phone. It’s a radio that can do a lot more.”

“Can I call my platoon with it?”

“Your platoon’s probably dead.” Yamamoto seethed. Before Yamamoto could say anything, The Detective spoke. “But you’re not. That’s peculiar. That’s beside the point,” The Detective handed Yamamoto the envelope that was to be thrown in the empty casket, “this is probably for you. I wasn’t paid to ask questions or answer yours. Just open the package.” Yamamoto opened it.

The Detective stepped back for a little bit. A man whose life revolved solely around logic found none of it that day. He never believed that a dead man would come back to life. He assumed there was something going on with Yuichi Yamamoto that could be explained in a rational manner.

There was a silence for minutes. The rain was letting up but both Yamamoto and The Detective were still getting wet. The Detective was finally able to light his last cigarette, the smoke warming his lungs.

“It says,” The Detective flicked his finished cigarette into Yamamoto’s casket as Yamamoto spoke, “that both of us are invited to a conference in… London?”

“That’s a far ways away.” The Detective paused. “Wait… did you say both of us?”

“That’s what it says.” The un-dead soldier replied. The Detective skimmed the note and found the passage: this is a message for you and the man who found you. The Detective confirmed his suspicions. Something was up. Whether the man Yamamoto knew about it or not, he couldn’t tell.

Yamamoto took back the package and kept reading. As he read, he pulled out an American passport with the name Reid Marion as well as other legal documents. He also found $10000 American, in cash.

“We use these documents to get me to London. The cash is for the fare. They said to keep the change.”

“Really now…”

“Really.”

“Are you going to go?”

“Well,” Yamamoto shrugged, “I thought it was the year 1945 when you found me. If it’s 2015 then… I don’t really have much to do. I guess I’m going to go. Are you?”

“I will. It’s not in my nature to refuse money. It’s also not in my nature to ask questions.”

Yamamoto smiled. “I’m… apparently… Yuichi Yamamoto,” he introduced himself right after reading the name on the gravestone. “Now known as Reid Marion.”

“I’m a Detective.”

“You don’t have a name?”

“I prefer to keep it private.”

“Fair enough.”

“Is your real name Yuichi Yamamoto?”

“Look at me. Do you think it is?” The Detective laughed at Yamamoto’s snarkiness.

“I guess not.”

The Detective gave Yamamoto his jacket to cover the antiquated uniform that could possibly hold negative connotations in Japan. They left the lonely town in Hokkaido for Sapporo. They stayed there a few nights, reacquainting Yamamoto with the modern world, before taking a flight to Heathrow.
Dec 30, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
dat length.

Also my name is supposed to be read Sol Veetay, but nobody does it so i just went with it.
Dec 30, 2014 2:49 PM

Dec 2014
SolvitePriest said:
dat length.

Also my name is supposed to be read Sol Veetay, but nobody does it so i just went with it.

That's weird. When I read it, the first time I read it was Sol-vee-tay because saying Solve-aight was so unnatural. No one names a child that. But I can imagine someone naming their child Vee-tay or Sol (Saul).

It looks long but it's only 1100 words! Shouldn't take more than three minutes to read.
Dec 30, 2014 2:50 PM

Jan 2013
someprotagonist said:
SolvitePriest said:
dat length.

That's weird. When I read it, the first time I read it was Sol-vee-tay because saying Solve-aight was so unnatural. No one names a child that. But I can imagine someone naming their child Vee-tay or Sol (Saul).

It looks long but it's only 1100 words! Shouldn't take more than three minutes to read.

Sol = Sun
Vite = Life
Sekai = World

SolviteSekai

I only have priest on to fuck with fate fanboys.
Dec 30, 2014 2:54 PM

Nov 2014
Wow that's really nice ! Can i still join ?

If so, do whatever you want with my character ! (Well, as long as it's not lewd D:).
Dec 30, 2014 3:01 PM

Dec 2014
KawaiiWeeabz said:
Wow that's really nice ! Can i still join ?

If so, do whatever you want with my character ! (Well, as long as it's not lewd D:).

Sure thing! I need more open characters. What's the name you want me to use? Hopefully not 'KawaiiWeeabz' because I won't be able to take it seriously.

SolvitePriest said:
someprotagonist said:

Sol = Sun
Vite = Life
Sekai = World

SolviteSekai

I only have priest on to fuck with fate fanboys.

SolviteTroll
Dec 30, 2014 3:13 PM

May 2014
Im liking this already! Its well written and intriguing, keep it up :D
I've been here way too long...
Dec 30, 2014 3:15 PM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
Im liking this already! Its well written and intriguing, keep it up :D

Thanks, Detective! I'm going to try and grind out as many chapters before my university semester starts.
Dec 30, 2014 3:21 PM

Nov 2014
someprotagonist said:
Sure thing! I need more open characters. What's the name you want me to use? Hopefully not 'KawaiiWeeabz' because I won't be able to take it seriously.

Nice, nice ! Thank you.

Well, you can call my character... Hayate Isamu (It sounds nice ! D:).

If he could have some kind of mysterious sp00ky power like the other characters presented in this thread, that would be amazing too.
FeelsWeebManDec 30, 2014 4:37 PM
Dec 30, 2014 3:26 PM
Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:
dat length.

on the fics that I read with you, I always read "Sol vai t" '-'

The first part was a nice read '3', it piques my interest for the following parts o/

Also, you were the one who said that a character can die anytime if I'm not wrong. I though it was fun cause I though a character was going to be dead from the beggining, but he woke up, so I'm good now :V.
gone bai bai
Dec 30, 2014 4:10 PM
Jun 2014
That's my character!
I don't really use to read things like this, but I like this one.
Sorry @someprotaginst, for using your thread for advertising but I also need readers.
I would really appreciate if some of you take the time to check my manga, I'm still a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1332541
Dec 30, 2014 4:30 PM

Dec 2014
YamamotoSensei said:
That's my character!
I don't really use to read things like this, but I like this one.
Sorry @someprotaginst, for using your thread for advertising but I also need readers.
I would really appreciate if some of you take the time to check my manga, I'm still a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1332541

That's fine. MAL Fiction isn't a big market. We need to support each other as writers/artists.
Dec 30, 2014 4:47 PM

Nov 2014
How many chapters do you think you'll write ? :3
Dec 30, 2014 4:54 PM

Dec 2014
KawaiiWeeabz said:
How many chapters do you think you'll write ? :3

A lot. This is just a small, low-audience, project that I'm interested in. I'm putting it into a Wordpress because if it goes well, I'd share it on other websites and stuff.

There's a lot of story in my head at the moment. I'm writing the second chapter at the moment.
Dec 30, 2014 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
Mkim said:
SolvitePriest said:
dat length.

on the fics that I read with you, I always read "Sol vai t" '-'

The first part was a nice read '3', it piques my interest for the following parts o/

Also, you were the one who said that a character can die anytime if I'm not wrong. I though it was fun cause I though a character was going to be dead from the beggining, but he woke up, so I'm good now :V.

ive been in fanfics before?
Dec 30, 2014 6:40 PM

Dec 2014
Chapter 2

Users whose characters appear in this chapter:

God-of-Harem

EmiyaNanaya

MKim

someprotagonist (mentioned)

“Is Goh in class?” Mr. Mikiya, Mr. Tanner’s substitute teacher asked. There was no response, from anyone. Mr. Mikiya, exasperated, put the attendance list on his desk. “Goh?” Still, no response. “I guess he’s not–”

“Wait,” said Kim, a well-loved girl in the school. She was always hyper but that attitude made her a perfect poster-child for sports and spirit. She had short blonde hair and a face that made most guys double take.

She stood up and ran to a sleeping student with a hood and placed her index finger on his head. The boy looked up and she took back her finger. “This is Goh! He’s here!”

“Right…” Mr. Mikia stood at the front, confused. Kim went back to her desk and made eye contact with Goh. She smiled a genuine smile and Goh blushed and placed his head down. He was never too popular with girls.

The biology class was more or less the same despite having the substitute, at least for Goh.

Mikiya was young, tall, and handsome. With a sculpted face and perfected haircut he had the eyes of many of the underage girls though it seemed he paid no mind to them, a good idea on his part.

The majority of the class population, along with Goh, spent most of the time not thinking about the material covered. Kim, on the other hand was dutifully taking down notes, like she always did.

The class finished with nothing of note happening.

“Goh,” Mr. Mikiya started as the rest of the class made their way to the door, “I’d like to talk to you for a moment.” Goh was packing his things as he spoke to Mikiya, making no effort to sustain eye contact.

“It if it’s about earlier, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

“It’s not about that. Besides, I’m never going to teach you again.”

“Why’s that?”

“I’m… not really a teacher,” Mikiya said quietly enough. Goh was concerned; he stopped packing his things and looked at the substitute teacher.

“What happened to Mr. Tanner?”

“He’s sick.” Goh’s worries were confirmed. Mr. Mikiya is a liar, he thought.

“Mr. Tanner’s never been sick in all his years of teaching… Who are you?” Mr. Mikiya stayed silent. He waited until all the students other than Goh were out of the room. Kim, the last student to leave the class stared intently at the two before leaving.

Mikiya closed the door. “You’re a nosy one, aren’t you?”

“I guess. Tell me who you are or I’m calling the police,” Goh said as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. “What did you do to Mr. Tanner?”

“I haven’t done anything to him.”

“Then why isn’t he here?”

“Circumstances.” Goh wasn’t appreciative of the ambiguous answer. He picked up his phone and started to dial 9-1-1 but Mikiya quickly took the phone and canceled it. “Fine. I’ll tell you.” Goh looked at Mikiya. “Mr. Tanner is in London right now.”

“Why is he all the way there?”

“He’s attending a conference.”

“A conference for what?”

“You’ll never know if you don’t go.” Goh made a confused expression that had hints of frustration. Mikiya went to his bag and pulled out an envelope then handed it to Goh. “I’m inviting you to the same conference, Goh.”

“What’s this conference for?”

“You’ll never know if you don’t go, I said. It’s next week. Spring break for you, right? It’s not like you’re going to be spending time with friends.”

“Don’t pretend like you know me,” Goh said with aggression.

Mikiya smiled. There were a lot of teeth in his smile. “My bad, my bad. I think it’s a good idea that you go to this conference.”

“Why?” Mikiya took a breath and expelled it through his teeth.

“I think I said too much.” Goh was not amused. “There’s $5000 in the envelope. Use the money to get yourself to London at spring break. The rest of the information that you need is there.”

“What if I choose to take the money and run?”

“I’m not forcing you to come but if you do that it’s going to be a lose-lose situation.”

“Tsk,” Goh said under his breath. “I’ll think about it. It’s not like I have anything else to do then.” Mikiya smiled.

Goh left the classroom.

Mikiya had a satisfied feeling as the pieces of his project were falling to place.
Dec 30, 2014 7:03 PM

Aug 2014
Wow… that's one way to make an entrance. Good job prot!
Dec 30, 2014 7:15 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, I really love this story so far! Please keep the chapters coming!

My character is a lot like me, it seems.

You're a fantastic writer.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Dec 30, 2014 7:38 PM

Dec 2014
EmiyaNanaya said:
Wow… that's one way to make an entrance. Good job prot!

Yup... you're a sly one.

Thanks!
Dec 30, 2014 7:38 PM

Dec 2014
God-of-Harem said:
Damn, I really love this story so far! Please keep the chapters coming!

My character is a lot like me, it seems.

You're a fantastic writer.

Thanks Goh! Hope you like your character. He's in for development.
Dec 31, 2014 2:19 AM

Aug 2014
For some reason, the character info is not found…
Dec 31, 2014 8:00 AM
Jan 2013
HOLY CARP

I'M THE POPULAR GIRL?

Progression is nice, I can't tell if Mikiya is bad or good yet, therefore I'll look foward the following chaps. o/
gone bai bai
Dec 31, 2014 10:40 AM

Dec 2014
EmiyaNanaya said:
For some reason, the character info is not found…

Sorry! At the moment I'm not too interested in updating but later on I may put small bios on a new page. Just really small ones.
Mkim said:
HOLY CARP

I'M THE POPULAR GIRL?

Progression is nice, I can't tell if Mikiya is bad or good yet, therefore I'll look foward the following chaps. o/

Yes, you are the popular girl. :)
Dec 31, 2014 10:41 AM

Jan 2013
@Op, be careful about releasing these big ass chapters too quickly.

people on mal will get overwhelmed and drop.

Im telling you this from experience.

Write them ahead of time, and release them slowly.
Dec 31, 2014 11:24 AM

Dec 2014
SolvitePriest said:
@Op, be careful about releasing these big ass chapters too quickly.

people on mal will get overwhelmed and drop.

Im telling you this from experience.

Write them ahead of time, and release them slowly.

I'll heed your advice but only after I start school again. I wanna churn out maybe 2 chapters before Jan 5 when I go back to classes.
Dec 31, 2014 11:38 PM

Dec 2014
Happy new year to my very few readers!
Dec 31, 2014 11:40 PM

Aug 2014
someprotagonist said:
Happy new year to my very few readers!

Happy New Year!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
12 minutes ago

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - 1 hour ago

2 by Oofmastre9000 »»
16 minutes ago

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
5 hours ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
11 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
Today, 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.