Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2014 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Question as title. Is there a legit answer for this ?
Dec 28, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2014
Some people are born retarded. Michiru is one of them.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 28, 2014 6:34 PM
Mar 2012
Because smart girls don't turn into magical girls.
Dec 28, 2014 6:35 PM

Oct 2013
Read the VN
Dec 28, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
She was born with bad intelligence, she can learn but it takes her time then because of her circumstance she started to act retard on her own to make others laugh.
Dec 28, 2014 8:10 PM

Apr 2013
She's a woman.
Dec 28, 2014 8:15 PM

Sep 2013
You don't question Michiru. Michiru is Chiruchiru.
Dec 28, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2014
natsucule said:
sooooooooooooooooo where can i download the vn and get the english patch in?
Dec 28, 2014 8:21 PM

Sep 2013
JhysenTheAsian said:
natsucule said:

Two options:
1. Wait until Sekai Project translates it and put it on Steam (legal)
2. Google is your friend (not so legal)
Dec 28, 2014 8:59 PM
May 2013
natsucule said:
JhysenTheAsian said:

Two options:
1. Wait until Sekai Project translates it and put it on Steam (legal)
2. Google is your friend (not so legal)

Or have gotten it from Fuwanovel b4 it was licenced and be grandfathered in
Dec 29, 2014 2:29 AM

Sep 2013
If you think she is so retarded, then you should make thread like this for every single anime.
But the thing is..... do you consider someone who tries to make people laugh and smile retarded?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,

Dec 29, 2014 2:37 AM

Jan 2014
trabeus1 said:
If you think she is so retarded, then you should make thread like this for every single anime.
But the thing is..... do you consider someone who tries to make people laugh and smile retarded?
Yes,do you think any sane person cares for others?funny guy...
Dec 29, 2014 2:51 AM

Feb 2014
trabeus1 said:

The problem with this is that Michiru actually is really stupid. Her klutzy behavior may be an act, but she really does lack intelligence.
Dec 29, 2014 3:15 AM

May 2010
Pik3Rob said:
trabeus1 said:

The problem with this is that Michiru actually is really stupid. Her klutzy behavior may be an act, but she really does lack intelligence.

And? She still does her best at what she can. She tries to make others laugh by acting foolish and that's way better than hurting others with the oh so intelligent words.

Besides, we might just be looking at if from a certain angle. I believe everyone has at least one thing in which they are masterful, maybe Michiru just hasn't found it. Being stupid isn't a problem, taking others as stupid is a problem.
Dec 29, 2014 3:21 AM

Sep 2013
Pik3Rob said:
trabeus1 said:

Well, I guess she is not as smart as others but I do not feel that she is realllllllly stupid though.

I might be wrong because I've seen too much retarded characters, which might be making me think Michiru is mediocre character.

But I do believe that she is a shinning star. She tries her best to make people smile. Plus, we shouldn't judge people by their intelligence ^^
trabeus1Dec 29, 2014 3:25 AM

Dec 29, 2014 3:23 AM

Feb 2014
TragicRomance said:
Pik3Rob said:

And? She still does her best at what she can. She tries to make others laugh by acting foolish and that's way better than hurting others with the oh so intelligent words.

Besides, we might just be looking at if from a certain angle. I believe everyone has at least one thing in which they are masterful, maybe Michiru just hasn't found it. Being stupid isn't a problem, taking others as stupid is a problem.

Doing your best at something like making your friends laugh does not equal intelligence.

Intelligence is defined as "having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals:" Michiru doesn't have that. Even if you're a nice person, you can't automatically be called intelligent for that. Intelligent people can be both good and bad people. Same goes for dumb people.
Dec 29, 2014 3:34 AM

Sep 2013
Pik3Rob said:
TragicRomance said:

Doing your best at something like making your friends laugh does not equal intelligence.

Intelligence is defined as "having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals:" Michiru doesn't have that. Even if you're a nice person, you can't automatically be called intelligent for that. Intelligent people can be both good and bad people. Same goes for dumb people.

It doesn't matter if she is intelligent or not. All it matters is that she is a likable character.
Thats all it matters :DD

Dec 29, 2014 4:05 AM

Jan 2014
I don't know the reason why about that.. but all I do care about is that she's a hotty too in the VN... ngrrrrr
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 29, 2014 4:12 AM

Feb 2013
She was overly self conscious about her every action to the point of not having enough confidence in herself to even make an attempt in most things, like her studies. When she saw that some people looked happy when she goofed around and acted funny, she started playing the part of a class clown so that people would like her.

Even if she actually was a bit slow or something, that's not why she acted like she did.
Who knows, maybe the blonde hair dye started affecting her brain. :p
Dec 30, 2014 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
trabeus1 said:
Pik3Rob said:
Her brain is fully functional,she is pretty normal even though she is not genius...She may lack some "knowledge" due to the way she "studied" during her childhood and she acts as klutzy as possible but she is sharp when she needs to be...
Dec 30, 2014 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
Michiru is not stupid.

She pretends to be stupid for reasons id have to put in a spoiler.

She was also beaten by her tutors as a child, the anime flat out skipped that part when they adapted her entire 7 hour route into an 8 minute montage.
Dec 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Jun 2014
SolvitePriest said:
Michiru is not stupid.

She was also beaten by her tutors as a child, the anime flat out skipped that part when they adapted her entire 7 hour route into an 8 minute montage.

I thought that she was born a little bit stupid(had difficulty to understand as fast as the other) but then her teacher started to get annoyed by that and beat her, that just didn't motivate her, it didn't affect her stupidity.
Dec 30, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
Thai777 said:
SolvitePriest said:
Michiru is not stupid.

I thought that she was born a little bit stupid(had difficulty to understand as fast as the other) but then her teacher started to get annoyed by that and beat her, that just didn't motivate her, it didn't affect her stupidity.

No, she was born with a mild learning disorder.

That means it takes her longer to learn things. That isnt the same as being stupid.

It was 2-3 tutors that beat the living shit out of her. I wont go into it any further. Michiru's stupidity is a character she made up to fit into society without fear of being judged.

Shes probably more intelligent than Amane and Makina at least.
Dec 30, 2014 6:15 PM

Jun 2014
SolvitePriest said:
Thai777 said:

No, she was born with a mild learning disorder.

That means it takes her longer to learn things. That isnt the same as being stupid.

It was 2-3 tutors that beat the living shit out of her. I wont go into it any further. Michiru's stupidity is a character she made up to fit into society without fear of being judged.

Shes probably more intelligent than Amane and Makina at least.

Yeah that what I was searching, mild learning disorder. Sorry I'm not so good with english so I didn't knew that word existed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.