Forum Settings
Forums

'Grisaia' Gets More TV Adaptations to Conclude Trilogy

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 1, 2015 6:57 PM
Jul 2013
VN's pretty good. I'm still playing it for the first time. Spent at least 20 hours on it and it's been fun. I have no idea who's route i'm on though. I made Amane my girlfriend but that's it. The game itself is like 7 gb though pretty large.
Jan 1, 2015 8:59 PM
Jul 2013
In the beginning of I was gonna just finish reading the first vn grisai no kajitsu but after reading a review
of Grisaia No Rakuen I have decided to read it. It's only in japanese as of this moment so I am currently using rough translations from the visual novel reader. Getting everything set up was quite easy and the translations were better than I thought they'd be. I only have the trial of the vn right now but I plan on getting the full version soon. If anyone's interested in doing what i'm doing(playing the vn with rough translations from the visual novel reader just to get a rough idea of the story) let me know either here or in a message.

PS: here's how it looks. The picture is suppose to look fuzzy there. it's an ingame effect.
Jan 1, 2015 10:58 PM

Jun 2014
DeadlySuffering said:
In the beginning of I was gonna just finish reading the first vn grisai no kajitsu but after reading a review
of Grisaia No Rakuen I have decided to read it. It's only in japanese as of this moment so I am currently using rough translations from the visual novel reader. Getting everything set up was quite easy and the translations were better than I thought they'd be. I only have the trial of the vn right now but I plan on getting the full version soon. If anyone's interested in doing what i'm doing(playing the vn with rough translations from the visual novel reader just to get a rough idea of the story) let me know either here or in a message.

PS: here's how it looks. The picture is suppose to look fuzzy there. it's an ingame effect.

Don't you need to read meikyuu first..? Like rakuen is a direct continuation of Meikyuu O_o
Jan 1, 2015 11:23 PM
Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
DeadlySuffering said:

Don't you need to read meikyuu first..? Like rakuen is a direct continuation of Meikyuu O_o

read a summary of it already lol. I'll get to it later.
Jan 1, 2015 11:50 PM

Jun 2014
DeadlySuffering said:
Thai777 said:

read a summary of it already lol. I'll get to it later.

Lol I personally don't like to go in a weird order like that but it's your choice :P
Jan 2, 2015 1:09 AM

Apr 2012
So much hate for the adaption o.o

I want to point out that I read the VN and think the producers did a very good job with Kajitsu. It was very clear from the beginning that they can't adapt everything so if you don't like it, don't watch it. Problem solved.

People who didn't read the VN won't care about what was left out and it doesn't make it a bad anime and it's not like people don't understand what's going on ^^

If you people haven't read/played the VN give the anime a chance and let the VN players whine. I hope I am not the only one who thinks like that ^^

I personally look forward to the coming adaptions :D
Jan 2, 2015 1:40 AM

Jan 2014
Tendou-kun said:

I want to point out that I read the VN and think the producers did a very good job with Kajitsu. It was very clear from the beginning that they can't adapt everything so if you don't like it, don't watch it. Problem solved.

People who didn't read the VN won't care about what was left out and it doesn't make it a bad anime and it's not like people don't understand what's going on ^^

If you people haven't read/played the VN give the anime a chance and let the VN players whine. I hope I am not the only one who thinks like that ^^

Go read some thoughts of anime-only viewers from last episode thread...Most of the people gave anime a 7/10...We just whine because it could have easily been 9/10 or 10/10 anime if they tried just a little bit but instead 8bit just adapted random scenes,used a good character designer,did a decent animation and they did a decent adaptation just because of the greatness of original material...

And i assure you people who didnt read VN do CARE,people are aware that they missed lots of stuff,people know that anime was fast paced and a lot of people started VN for it...Thinking about it maybe thats why 8bit did the adaptation bad,or thats what i would think without weird pee fetish scenes...
Jan 2, 2015 2:06 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Like I mentioned earlier, even if you aren't aware of what the holes in the story really contain, you can still very easily see that there are in fact holes more or less everywhere. So no, it is a pretty bad anime even as an anime-only viewer.
Jan 2, 2015 2:55 AM

Oct 2014
Cool. Going to start the VN soon, but this is good news since i've heard so much about Grisaia
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2015 7:27 AM

Dec 2013
MAL hurry up and set up the two pages for the sequels! I wanna add them to my Plan to watch list :P
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 2, 2015 7:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
MAL hurry up and set up the two pages for the sequels! I wanna add them to my Plan to watch list :P
yeah seriously what's taking so long -.-
Jan 2, 2015 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
L-Ryoshi said:
maybe that prequel sequel thing making them confused?:I
Jan 2, 2015 7:46 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
LonelyWizard said:
HaXXspetten said:
maybe that prequel sequel thing making them confused?:I
uhh well it is a sequel, just the majority of it is backstory, but that is in the same way Angelic Howl is showcased etc, I.E. as a story from the past told in the present so to speak
Jan 2, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2012
Adaption could be 1 hour special for Meikyuu + whole season(=11-12) for Rakuen, or somethin' like 3-4 episodes Meikyuu(first 2 bein' teh 1 hour special) and 10-9 episodes for Rakuen. Not entirely clear with teh info we have^^
Jan 2, 2015 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
Tendou-kun said:

Yes they did good with the time they had but if it it was longer I'm sure it could have been a really great anime that most watcher wouldn't forget for a while and that why we don't like this adaptation. You know what is wasted potential? This is exactly the case here.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
2 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 11 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.