Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2014 5:10 PM

Feb 2012
As you may (or may not) know, there are some people that write reviews with dumb scores, before the show has reached 2 episodes or with a dumb/troll language. I usually go in their profile, see their other reviews and if most of them are "dumb reviews" I just rate everything as "not helpful".
So my question is: can I write a script that adds a button to automatically rate as "not helpful" all the reviews made by a particular user? Does it break any rule? (please note that I alredy do it manually, so this would just speed up the job).
Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.

Ratohnhaketon said:
You have much to learn if you have not joined the witch hunt to down vote every anime that rises above our underrated favorites. I am currently on a campaign to get Training with Hinako into the top 12. Shit taste is hard to fight though, it's like trying to talk sense to an army of hallucinating loonies.
Ty-Ki said:
It's hilarious to see morons wasting more time with the series they hate so much than the fans of it.
Dec 27, 2014 4:12 AM

Oct 2009
Yeah sure. Just make script not click faster than you'd be able to manually

More topics from this board

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

124 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
7 hours ago

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Yesterday

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Yesterday, 3:44 AM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Apr 16

1 by CareBear »»
Yesterday, 2:55 AM

» On my profile I got the wrong number of total episodes/total time

GamiKhan - Apr 22

2 by GamiKhan »»
Apr 22, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.