Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2014 7:29 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Hello everyone and welcome to this club. Let's be friends and get to know each other, So don't be shy and tell us a little something about yourself. To get you motivated I will show you this shy dance:
[/center]

Hope you liked it xD
I will start by being the first introduction. :)

My name it's close to Shey. I'm twenty-something. My first language is Spanish and I'm still learning English (so forgive me for any mistake's I make but Please point them out). I like to watch almost every genre there is out there, The only one I don't like is horror. I'm a coward, yes. I've been watching anime for a couple of years now, and started to fully-dive in this site around a year or two. I'm introverted, but seems that doesn't matter in this virtual world xD

Now, it's your turn. Let's talk about you~
ZmBiUnicornJan 2, 2015 4:40 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 27, 2014 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
[color=#FFFF00]Hi everyone! ^.^ My name is James and I'm currently 15 years old.
[/color]

My first language is English but I also know Japanese, I'm currently learning more about Japanese everyday! ^.^ I enjoy making people happy, Watching anime, sleeping, and most of all meeting new people! ^.^ My favorite genre of anime is romance! ^.^ I just started watching anime when I joined this website ^.^ With this being said I hope We can all get along despite our differences We may have ^.^
ZmBiUnicornJan 2, 2015 4:41 AM
Dec 30, 2014 2:07 PM

May 2014
Hello everyone my name!? Well it's not important but it's Dennis however I go by Nyxx and currently 7411 days old, and still counting. :D

Well since these 2 decided to start of with their language I guess I'll do the same. My first language well a mixed of both Spanish and English (that's how my first sentence form). However I do know French, Japanese, and Italian but I was forced to learn those under "family circumstances" still need to learn German though. Favorite genre? I don't have one I like what ever entertains me. By the way I cannot stress this enough the whole subs vs dubs war irritates me to no end, I watch anime in whatever language its offered to me, as long as I get to watch and enjoy it, so just don't debate on me with this subject. I am very nice especially when it comes to strangers, the more I know you the more I'll treat you like shit but out of pure affection so don't take it badly. I'm usually on here 90% of the time so you can hit me up whenever. But anyways this is sounding like a novel and I'm very narcissistic so I can go on forever about myself but I won't, just ask if you're curious I literally am an open book haha anyways buh byeeee my guppies. ^.^
elementkgJan 23, 2015 10:52 PM
Jan 9, 2015 6:59 AM

Nov 2014
Hi everyone, my name is Austin and I'm 17

My first language is English but I can speak a bit of French (nothing extraordinary, just enough to get by XD). When it comes to watching anime I'm not very picky, although I do prefer anime that have plot :) I'm an introvert (which my parents say is weird XD) but I do enjoy talking to people on MAL. Some things I enjoy are... turtles, baking and tanks

Nice meeting you all :)
Jan 18, 2015 9:47 AM

Sep 2014
Sorry for posting late >.<
Hi everyone!^-^ Um...I don't want to say my name,but my nickname is Xion here and at school (Seas is a nickname I have here only). I hope any of those two is fine.Also Im 14 years old.

My first language is Spanish,and I also know English(obviosly). Sometimes I end up speaking in 'Spanglish' by accident.I only know some words in Japanese because of anime but I dont know enough of it to speak in full sentences yet...
I always liked anime even before I knew what it was. I always used to watch the Saturday morning block on TV and thats what intoduced me to anime, but unfortunatly it was 4kids so...yeah -.-
I'm really horrible at judging so I like almost everything. But out of all of the genres out there,I like fantasy,supernatural,and romance the most.
Im also really weird O.O Possible Warning!XD

Nice to meet you all! I hope we all have lots of fun here! ^-^
Seashell-XionApr 12, 2015 8:03 AM
Jan 20, 2015 6:13 AM

Jan 2014
Hello Everyone!

My name is Khalid, 19 and from the UK. I only speak English but hope to learn Japanese as its the only other language i'm actually interested in and will be very useful!

As for my favorite genre...I don't really have one, I watch what I want when I want, As long as I enjoy it that's all that matters to me, I hate discussing whats better or worse because everyone has different opinions and most of the time this leads to arguments.

Apart from Anime my other love is music, I wont go anywhere without my headphones in and music blasting, Favorite genres would be Alternative Rock, Some Post Hardcore and Eminem..Yes Eminem is in his own category!xD

Nice to meet you all and I hope we get alone!:)
Jan 22, 2015 9:27 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Hello and nice to meet everyone~
Great to know a bit more of you guys
Interesting to know another Spanish speaker and to know that Eminen has his own category lol
Also tanks and turtles result in an interesting combination :3

Hope more people join~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 24, 2015 8:33 AM

Oct 2012
Konichiwa Minna ~!

Julia here ! ^^ Im 13 years old (YES ONLY 13).I live in Canada more specifically somewhere in Quebec. I can talk English and French currently learning Japanese like most yuu after all ! :3

I RARELY watch TV (WHICH IS APPARENTLY INSULTING FOR TV LOVERS) because i watch anime instead cx. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural and Mystery, but i can watch pretty much anything except horror since im a scaredycat ! :s
My first anime is prob like Naruto or Pokemon in french xD But at dat time i didnt knew wut anime was so.... They were like TV series for me ! Kinda like cartoonnetwork ! xD

I could go on forever but ill stop here, if yur interessted in knowiin more bout me, feel free to chat with me so we can become friends ! c:

To other members and staffs, well Nice to meet yuu !~

set by marlo

Jan 24, 2015 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
Well hello there... I'm not very good with introductions so I'll keep it short >///<

Name: Lwaxana (though you can call me anything, don't be afraid to make up nicknames b'cuz I always do that XD)
Age: 17 (though almost 18 @Feb 5 T^T I'm kind of in the stage of denial though... I feel like 15... u_u)
Country: the Netherlands (oh and I speak Dutch & English haha~)
Favorite anime, manga & charas: I have a loooot~ See them all on my profile if you're interested haha xD~
Favorite genres: Comedy, Romance, Mystery, though I basically watch anything as long as it's not too ecchi or hentai-ish. c:

Nice to meet you all :3~
I actually wrote more then I thought I would.. >v<
Jan 24, 2015 10:59 AM

Sep 2013
Hello everyone! :)
I'm currently seventeen years old (not looking forward to eighteen because then I'll have real responsibilities). I live in the US, specifically Massachusetts (that's as specific as I'll get ;). I speak English and a bit of Punjabi (nowhere near fluent). I hope to learn Japanese in its entirety, but I don't really have the incentive. As such, I want to move to Japan so I will be forced to learn it. I like all genres of anime (except Yaoi and Shounen Ai). I have too many favorite anime to recite from memory.

Yoroshiku!~
Jan 24, 2015 11:52 AM
Mar 2010
it's a pleasure to meet you.
I'm also twenty something. I have good english if I may say so myself. however I neglected my writing for the past year so there will be mistakes. thanks for the understanding in advance. I'm lerning japanise in order to make my anime watching easier. I love most genres espcialy comedy. I have a spesific love for the wise evil character who doesn't end up doing sach bad things. I dislike horror and any yaoi related (yes shonen ai I'm talking about you). I didn't read too many manga but I'm originaly a book worm so when I do I dive into it:D
Jan 24, 2015 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
Hi im ranoom.
Im old enough.. :P for stuff. Im a chinese-canadian, so my first language is chinese ( i cant read chinese though) and my second is English. I read/watch most genre although i tend to avoid any horror , yuri and hard-core harem(YIKES). I started getting in to anime /manga in 2010 so lets say i entered this world for 5 years now. Another fact about me is that I read manga more then i watch anime. Also I watch Asian dramas, so if anyone wants to talk about it then cool.
Jan 25, 2015 1:05 AM

Dec 2014
I'm a pure Chinese :D Dont hate me pls ~~:)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2015 5:12 PM
Dec 2014
Hey, my name is BlackRabbet but you can call me by my real name if you want, ( it's Walker). I'm 15yrs old (yes i'm a bit young compared to others on MAL) I started watching anime about July 2014. I'm from Canada and only speak English but hope to learn Japanese because it seems interesting.

My favourite genres are comedy, school and harem/romance but i'm trying to branch out my genres a bit. I also don't read manga that much but still trying to get into it

Great to know there is another Canadian here and that's close to my age.

Nice to meet everyone. Hope to get along ^_^
BlackRabbetJan 25, 2015 8:50 PM
Jan 25, 2015 10:24 PM

Aug 2014
Hello Everyone! Good to meet all of you. I am 19 years old and from the United States, I speak English and any other language that google translates for me xD. I love all types of anime and manga and love discussing them.

I hope to get along with all of you in the near future. Byeee
Feb 5, 2015 5:47 AM

Jan 2012
Name AllenVonstein .. age 20 years old
Nice to meet u everyone

Feb 13, 2015 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
Well continuing on with the language trend, my first language is English however I know some Spanish and Korean. I'm currently attending college and my hobbies include playing American Football and League of Legends. I've been trying out a lot of different genres in anime and I personally love Romantic ones the best at the moment. Let's become friends!
Feb 14, 2015 3:08 PM

Jun 2014
Hi guys,name's Hachi,I'm 24 y/o from Croatia.I speak Croatian(ofc xD),Slovenian,English and Italian a bit.
I've been in anime/manga world a real long time...but I'm a bit new in MAL stuff..
Sucker for rom/comedy/slice of life genre,but trying to expand my horizonts and trying to watch some other genre too..I'm trying to spend my free time as much as possible to watch anime and read mangas, which is none cuz of my job :/
Other than that I write short stories from time to time and scripts.Best time of the day is when I'm home,readin' manga and listening to music,rock mostly.
Hachi13Feb 15, 2015 12:04 PM
Feb 18, 2015 7:03 PM

Aug 2014
Hello all, I'm Modus, I'm 24 and my first language is Spanglish(yes you read that right I'm fluent in both) and I also speak French.
I've watched anime since I was 13 but only joined MAL last year.
I prefer seinen animes that are either mechas, psychological, and/or thrillers but I do watch the occasional slife of life, romance, or ecchi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anime/Manga is my hobby and I work as a sound designer for video games, nice to meet you all ;)
Mar 11, 2015 7:08 PM

Oct 2014
Hello everyone I am Rorschach.
It's nice to meet you all!
I wish you have a nice day :)
Apr 5, 2015 10:56 AM

Mar 2015
Cannibal here! Nice to meet all of you! I am new to MyAnimeList but not new to anime. To not go too far back i am only tracking things I've watched or re-watched since June '14.

I love getting messages and suggestions of what to watch so drop something in my inbox!
"I'm just a humble monk. I'm just trying to get by."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Staff Application

elementkg - Mar 23, 2015

8 by daezasdsae »»
Aug 10, 2015 8:10 AM

» [GAME] Count Down till -0- ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SheyCroix - Dec 29, 2014

204 by elementkg »»
Aug 7, 2015 8:15 PM

Sticky: » Card Suggestions

ZmBiUnicorn - Dec 23, 2014

17 by ZmBiUnicorn »»
Jul 10, 2015 4:21 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Newsletter Subscription

SheyCroix - Dec 29, 2014

29 by elementkg »»
Mar 20, 2015 10:47 PM

» [GAME] Question of the week

SheyCroix - Jan 24, 2015

29 by KOmeijiCrusher »»
Mar 11, 2015 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.