Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 25, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2009
Waaah it's over T__T

After watching the PV from last episode. I actually thought the Big Mama was one of friends of Kyouya's mother. She really does look like Kyouya in a middle age :)

I'm glad we finally learned of Kyouya's past and why he's acting like this. I thought he was heartbroken by another woman that's why he started playing women's feelings in the first episode.

Kyouya's Mother is so energetic! She doesn't mind shouting in front of a crowd XD

wow she's voiced by Aya Hisakawa!! Original Ami from Sailor Moon :D I'm glad she's still getting roles!!

And yeah i wondered why Erika was opening the trash cans and all? Maybe she thought someone cleaned up the mess and wrapped it in just a minute.

I'm glad Kyouya wants to visit his mom more often now. It made me teary when he finally opened up and talks to her mother more than ever.

It's over!!! Time sure flies by!

Man i have a feeling in the manga, Sanda and Kamiya would be pair!!!

Lol they showed past characters, like that boy who his girlfriend dumped her because of Kyouya. He now has a girlfriend :P

That last part!!! Basically the last scene of the OP.

Guess will have to wait for the OVA in summer for another episode. Wanted Season 2, but the manga isn't that far.

Shame Ao Haru Ride is ending, but it's for the better. There's not really a lot of shoujo's anime's coming out aside from this, Ao Haru Ride, and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

Oh well, guess i'll watch Ao Haru Ride next year if they don't announce any more new Shoujo adaptations.

I give this an 8/10. I felt that they needed more episodes to explore the manga more.
Dec 25, 2014 1:21 AM

Sep 2008
I had a hard time accepting the original content in this episode, it didn't feel well executed. And exactly when I was coming to terms with it, thinking that they had to make the last episode a little more exciting - bam!, that last scene shocks me. They really should have stopped at the kiss, even though, at this point in the story, it felt a bit out of character for Kyouya to say that. It would have been an ending that made the heart of any romance lover skip a beat. But then the smile... Gosh, it gave me the creeps. Not Kyouya, that was not him. And they even made that the last image we see. Left me with a bitter taste.

And I'd also like to comment on the garbage thing - it was completely different in the manga, but I think they still could have made it work if Erika had started looking among the bags, maybe moving them out of the way or even taking them out of the garbage can, in case the pendant fell in there. It would have had the same effect (Erika getting dirty, people commenting about that), but it would have made more sense. Opening the bags made absolutely no sense whatsoever. This makes me sad, because they ruined a nice scene.

Oh, well. Because of this episode, I lowered my score to a 7/10. But I still love the manga and I will continue to read it. I'm glad I watched this show since it made me go to the manga and read it after 3 or 4 episodes (couldn't stand the wait). And, after all, it was a nice love story which I enjoyed a lot.
nezumichanDec 25, 2014 4:24 AM
Dec 26, 2014 4:30 AM

Dec 2012
I really liked this show ! This episode is so cute, Erika reconciled Kyouya and his mother. But seriously why she searched in the bags ><. Anyway, it was nice to see Kyouya help Erika. And Dat last scene, perfect.
Dec 26, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 2013
Kyoya didn't remember why the little snowman broke unexpectedly and it repeatedly casts a sad and lonely shadow to him. Deep down, he has had a feeling that he got deserted since he was a kid for years. But now, it was relieved it was nothing more than a coincidental accident. Erika got the photos and showed him them, which may be a trivial matter but he is now free from the old bitterness. Erika didn't know what she did for him in the train but she actually saved him again.
htsujiDec 28, 2014 6:01 AM
Dec 26, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2009
Augh that last scene.
Dec 27, 2014 6:23 AM
Mar 2013
I love Ayumi's indifferent attitude to Nozomi as usual.
Dec 27, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
THAT KISS.
[/url]
Dec 27, 2014 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
Aww such a perfect ending!
Dec 28, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2014
This anime was pretty ... okay ... but that's it. The idea of this show was very good though.
Never liked Erika..
Dec 28, 2014 10:41 AM

Oct 2013
Yaaay, that was sweet and i like the kiss at the last scene, it was so sudden, Erika was all like " i wasn't ready !" , good for you Erika-chan after everything that you did to win Kyoya's heart, it was worth it, and i ship Nozomi x Ayumi, they look so great together omg, i hope there's a side version of Nozomi x Sanda romance i mean that'd be great

Overall score 8/10
Dec 28, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
Great ending. I was worried nothing would be resolved (like Kyoya and his issues) but everything was wrapped up well and I can't imagine a season 2 even though the manga is ongoing.
N☆ 

Dec 29, 2014 6:27 PM

Nov 2010
It was a pain to watch this series at first for various reasons but it's all worth it in the end!

I really loved the last episode especially Kyo's line <3 *Fangirl-ing* xD

AND LOOK IT'S DETECTIVE KYO-NAN!
Dec 29, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2012
HollowDoll said:
AND LOOK IT'S DETECTIVE KYO-NAN!

ohmigod
Dec 30, 2014 7:19 AM

Oct 2012
htsuji said:
I love Ayumi's indifferent attitude to Nozomi as usual.

ayumi is love srsly
Also, "My tragic backstory is that sister destroyed my snowman." That saved the show for me. 6/10

Dec 30, 2014 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
"You have the real thing right here" swooooon
Well, that was real cute as fuck shoujo ending :D
That ending rock for an ongoing manga, it usually end in the middle of fucking nowhere. That ending wrapped it up pretty nicely.

Sata mom was not at all like what I expected her to be. What a nice lady :O
She was so damn sweet and we could see that she loved her children, even if Sata was ignoring her. It's funny how Erika lies brought them together xD

Ayumi is hilariously rude to Nozomi, as always :P
Well, I can understand her with his past. The part with the picture of Sata sister destroying the snowman had me cracking up.

It was a fun ride in overall. I cringed a lot during some parts (Sata sadistic behaviors were sometime really unbearable), but the romance became really sweet by the end :)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 31, 2014 6:39 PM

May 2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! THAT'S IT?

Ugh.. I didn't know it actually ends in ep 12. I didn't check the number of eps. Omo, what a shock. It was kind of short. Tbh, this could air more episodes.
Jan 2, 2015 10:59 AM

Jul 2010
That ending was so sexy. >///<
"You have the real thing right in front of you."
Kyaa!

Really nothing special, but it was a cute dose of romance every week.
Jan 2, 2015 8:20 PM
Nov 2013
Not bad i guess, it was quite funny at some moments, for some reason i still prefer the manga over the anime.
the last scene was a little bit weird i didn't like it.
Jan 4, 2015 7:44 AM

Aug 2012
It was pretty good anime ! tho I dislike the fact that this series is only about these two.. I wish if there's more side stories about another character !

Am I the one who ships Sa-chan and Kamiya !!! Idk why I feel they would make a cute couple (*ノ▽ノ)
Jan 7, 2015 7:27 PM

May 2012
Pretty average and open ending but all in all it wasn't bad it it did had an overall nice last episode and especially that last scene was pretty cute! 7/10
Jan 14, 2015 3:58 AM

Jan 2015
Looks like everyone finally accepted her except her BF lol still relationship is seems like Dog and a Master
concept was great but was not up to the mark and animation fell poor in many places
overall 7/10
Jan 15, 2015 2:01 AM

Oct 2008
For all the shit this series received while it was airing in the end it turned out to be a very enjoyable show.
While you compare it with other romance series released in 2014 : the amnesia drive Golden Time,the heavily incomplete and flawed Ao Haru Ride,the male loli bait Soredemo Sekai ,Gekkan Shoujo which isn't even a romance in the first place ...... it actually stands out as the best romance of the year.
Jan 22, 2015 10:04 PM

Feb 2013
I'm giving this show a reluctant 8/10

I want to give this a 7/10 for my feelings for what's his ass....but........I did like this show a lot....so....
Jan 31, 2015 5:21 AM
May 2012
Their mother is pretty amusing. Well, a happy end for them and the others. They kissed again at the end, too :O That snowman symbolism.
Was enjoying the Anime in the beginning, got kinda annoyed, then redeemed itself. I think, I can say that I enjoyed this Anime, but something is missing here from my usual Shoujo Anime......Oh well.
I am not in the mood right now to watch the recap, and the OVA hasn't aired, yet. I might read the Manga someday. Thank you ^^
Feb 2, 2015 8:24 AM

Sep 2013
The last scene was so sweet! Though hurt my heart a little bit cause I don't have him for real..... OTL
Feb 2, 2015 11:37 AM

Jan 2012
shit show is shit

brb let's overlook all the fucking shit logic with couple of kisses

kyaaaa-----

/puke

fuckthisgayearth
Feb 2, 2015 11:38 AM

Jul 2012
amateur said:
For all the shit this series received while it was airing in the end it turned out to be a very enjoyable show.
While you compare it with other romance series released in 2014 : the amnesia drive Golden Time,the heavily incomplete and flawed Ao Haru Ride,the male loli bait Soredemo Sekai ,Gekkan Shoujo which isn't even a romance in the first place ...... it actually stands out as the best romance of the year.

Since when was Soredemo Sekai a shotacon anime?
Feb 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
Uwah, the last minute or so complete defeated the purpose of the probably most important scene this episode... *facepalm* Despite the overall bad quality this (last) time, they did put in effort here and there, so it wasn't all too bad. I had been wondering how they were going to conclude this, but apparently they managed somehow. I also liked that they showed (among others) Kimura-kun with his new girlfriend (too bad she seems to be an entirely different girl, though...) at the end~
Feb 21, 2015 8:01 AM
May 2012
Wasn't even sure how this is gonna end as i'm not sure what the last episode will bring. Turns out, it was all about Kyoya. Pretty nice though, about what happened between him and his mother after that. But can't say that i'm satisfied with that as the last episode.

I really looked forward since the first episode how those two will work as a pair. T'was a pretty good development. Though not something unique, as I've probably seen this too much on the other animes.

6/10
Mar 18, 2015 1:15 PM

Mar 2012
Was interesting for the quick watch, not too bad

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Mar 21, 2015 3:30 PM

Sep 2014
worst type of shoujo
terrible characters
annoying to watch, should have dropped
2/10, 1 point for a good opening song
Mar 25, 2015 2:51 AM

Mar 2015
abyss333 said:
WHY WERE THEY OPENING THE BAGS AND SEARCHING IN THEM?!! The Bags were closed from the begining , how would the necklace even drop into them?? SO STUPID!

I agree with that.
Well, nevermind....no need to think deeply
Mar 25, 2015 3:01 AM

Mar 2015
The interesting part in that episode when Sata Reika was junior high, she was really a beauty....My type though... :<

Sata Mother is quite cheerful and all family member accepts Erika was quite nice to see....

The kiss at the end was fitting for the finale....
Well, I guess that's all for the episode....the slice of life vibe....

episode rating: 4/5
Series rating: 7/10
Apr 27, 2015 1:47 AM

Jun 2013
Decent ending I guess. Either way, it was a really fun anime to watch, although there were some moments I really disliked, but I'd admit it was more entertaining than I expected in the beginning.

The anime was not bad but it could've been better so I'll give it a 7/10.
Apr 28, 2015 4:01 AM

Apr 2015
7/10 - I'm hoping for a better ending but it's okay i guess.Still hoping for a 2nd season to see more of Erika and Sata relationship.
Aug 9, 2015 4:34 AM

Jun 2012
Haaa, cliched, not the best story progression, but enjoyed it anyway. 7/10.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Aug 10, 2015 10:39 AM

Feb 2015
This series turned out to be extremely kawaii! (^▽^)
Nov 24, 2015 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
KYAAAA that kiss at the ending!!! <333333333333333333333
Jan 3, 2016 2:57 PM
Dec 2015
Chances of a new season??
Mar 19, 2016 8:10 AM

Dec 2014
I really enjoyed the series ..hoping for season 2
May 5, 2016 3:15 AM

Jun 2013
Lol @ that "big mama". The real mother is so... cute. c:

The sister's annoying personality was toned down, and I started to like her now.

It was funny when Erika pretended to be sad to move away from Kyouya and Reika and called their mother through phone. But then she lost her necklace, a gift from Kyouya so she was so desperate to find it in the garbage. What a sweet girlfriend. <3

Hitomi, their mom, was so brave to call Erika's name so that they could find her. It was so cute that Kyouya helped her find the necklace, with their face having dirt. The funny thing was Hitomi just found the heart pendant between the garbage bins.

I was happy that Kyouya started to talk to his mom and would try to visit her often.

Kamiya x Sanda, Kusakabe x a random girl (Edano?)

Then there's Takeru, just playing with some kids.

When Kyouya kissed Erika in the last part... I died. *squeals*

So this is the last episode... Season 2, please?
Jun 15, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2016
This was hella cute! The past family story was very interesting, but I wish we could see more.

I kinda feel like the last 3 episodes of the anime were amazing and sweet, but for the rest... Erika suffered for a long time and then we only get to see her happy for a short time :(
Jul 1, 2016 12:41 AM

Mar 2016
Kyoya's mom is so cute!
Loved this episode a lot, why did it have to finish :')
This anime was so light and nice, I give it 10!
I'm going to miss them a lot, especially Kyoyaaaa !!
Jul 12, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2013
Meh. Very predictable anime. It was alright.

6/10

I didn't get too attached to Erika or anything. She was kinda dumb lol.

Kyouya reminded me of Usui from his character design, but I ship Usui X Misaki way more than this couple. They were pretty cute at the end though and I do admit Kyo has a very sexy voice.
Aug 7, 2016 2:35 AM

Oct 2015
"You've got the real deal here"
DAMN JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY xC
Nov 12, 2016 5:32 AM
Jun 2015
That was a cute ending.. Sad it's over though..
Nov 25, 2016 1:48 AM

Jan 2014
A beautiful, satisfactory ending with a kiss and that cute smile of Kyouya which Erika wanted so bad! The opening was really good...couldn't skip it ~
8/10
Apr 13, 2017 10:16 PM

Jun 2015
I didn't like this show at first but it ended up getting better as it went on. The ending seemed pretty lackluster though
:)
May 25, 2017 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
This is definitely one of the best romantic-comedies that anime has given us.

Fun characters, entertaining, and we even got romance development.
oooo3333Mar 24, 2022 11:22 PM
Aug 7, 2017 9:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Fun watch but nothing too extraordinary. Initially, I found both the main characters to be annoying in their own ways but once they got into a proper relationship, my impressions of them got better and better. Ending scene was adorable though, and this must mean that they too have finally reached the lovey-dovey stage. I was kind of disappointed seeing Kyouya's past though since I was anticipating something very tragic and not something like her wild sister stepping on it. Nonetheless, hearing Erika's remarks on that clearly made up for it.
5/5 to this episode and 7.5/10 for the show.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Sequel?

OrangeJJJ - Jun 13, 2022

4 by TheDeadWalk »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

92 by katakumplat »»
Oct 29, 2023 2:10 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

117 by katakumplat »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by katakumplat »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2014

92 by katakumplat »»
Oct 21, 2023 9:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.