Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2014 1:28 PM
Jun 2012
did the teacher die too cuz that guy at the end kinda looked like him to me but probly im probly wrong. cant wait to see the next episode and see how it ends.
Dec 21, 2014 1:36 PM

Jun 2014
well that was just as fucked up as i expected it to be.
Dont think white haired girl is alive and well though. She may be alive, but shes broken at this point. she would be an animal too.
Theres no way I would survive a situation like that...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 21, 2014 1:51 PM

May 2011
Thank God that's over. I hella skipped that in the VN for a reason. However, it's nice to know what I skipped.

I'm ready for the ending. This episode's drawings were pretty bad. Amane looked horrible.
Dec 21, 2014 2:05 PM

Mar 2008
That was an intense episode. Looking forward to the final episode.
Dec 21, 2014 2:32 PM

Jan 2012
Most awesome anime original scene:

I dont even know what to say at this point. Its gonna be a hells long christmas week to finally end this mess.

I kinda need to update my signature though... :/

Edit: btw. i approve teh color of teh pantsu lol
sanleiDec 21, 2014 2:35 PM
Dec 21, 2014 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
And comes the outcome of Amane's accident, well tragic history, but the relationship of Amane with Yuuji was expected

But this end, I think more somber things will come, I do not think it will have a happy ending ..
Dec 21, 2014 2:42 PM
Sep 2013
Just a wild guess though....

Maybe the super genius criminal that was mentioned in makina arc was kazuki?

And she cut bodies to pieces to make it look like there's 11 bodies
Dec 21, 2014 2:49 PM

Mar 2012
The previous two episodes were quite good, but this one was rushed as all hell.
Dec 21, 2014 3:08 PM

Feb 2014
sanlei said:

Doesn't that title belong to Episode 6
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 21, 2014 3:11 PM

Jan 2012
Pik3Rob said:
sanlei said:

Doesn't that title belong to Episode 6

Its kinda equal...

Lets call it teh most awesome anime original fanservice ever versus teh most awesome anime original scene ever. :)
Probably teh only good things about teh adaption, both made me laugh :D

Next episode will probably be worthy for that title too!
sanleiDec 21, 2014 3:14 PM
Dec 21, 2014 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
Best girl. Best route. I'm ready for the finale. Kazuki is definitely still alive and Yuuji is gonna own that creeper. Then Yuuji and Amane will have wild forest sex (with or without a side of cannibalism).
Dec 21, 2014 3:21 PM
Nov 2013
Another intense episode. Lots of disturbing stuff, I feel for Amane and Kazuki. That guy at the end was super suspicious.

Anyway, this has definitely been the best arc. Too bad the other arcs weren't treated this way.
Dec 21, 2014 3:32 PM

Jun 2014
That was disturbing.
Dec 21, 2014 3:32 PM

Aug 2013
r0ykun said:
Another intense episode. Lots of disturbing stuff, I feel for Amane and Kazuki. That guy at the end was super suspicious.

Anyway, this has definitely been the best arc. Too bad the other arcs weren't treated this way.

Dec 21, 2014 3:54 PM

May 2013
Yuuji again saves the girl from mental problems. I'll admit, Kazuki was my favorite character this episode. She was awesome this third time around. Sacrificing herself to let Amane survive was heroic.

They have a hint that Kazuki might me alive. That's still a mystery though, but if they do find her, I'll have no regrets in watching all of this because it's all worth it.

The Angelic Howl arc was indeed great! I wonder how this will all turn out.
Last episode next week.
Dec 21, 2014 4:23 PM

Aug 2014
I would prefer it if they just took a few more episodes to give more details from the vn, the whole thing seems rushed all up to amanes' arc.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Dec 21, 2014 4:30 PM
Aug 2014
Huh, well someones ass is gonna get kicked next week by Yuuji.
Dec 21, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2012
If they put the same effort to the other arcs as in this one, being the anime at least 20 episodes it would be a perfect serie.
Dec 21, 2014 5:16 PM

Jan 2011
So Kazuki was able to figure out how to get back to civilization and to hide some rations along the way without anybody noticing..

So not only would the group have been able to last longer, especially if those were just part of Kazuki's rations to begin with, and not taken from the full stock, but they could easily have found home.

Probably not within the first few days, probably not before the death count began to rise heavily, but long before it came to that ending..

I don't quite get why Kazuki didn't simply command everyone (or plant the idea in such a way in the captains had, that she thinks it was her's to begin with). Or announce that she will be leaving, whether they follow or not. Or at maybe tell some of the more trustworthy. Or they could have send someone to find help.

Or even simpler: If Kazuki figured out how to get back..why didn't she simply continue until she found someone? Especially later on. Everyone would think she's lost, crazy or dead (or any combination of this) and be glad that annoying bitch (as which most girls probably saw her) is gone.

I just don't get it. Kazuki is way to smart and calm/collected to not think of all of this. Why didn't she do it?
Dec 21, 2014 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder why didnt Amane fuck both Kazuki and Yuuji. well at lest they adapt dat teacher sex scene.
I feel bad for Michiru, her route was rushed the most. I don't feel bad for Sachi and Yumiko because their routes suck
Dec 21, 2014 5:29 PM

Jun 2012
Why were Amane's classmates being huge assholes to her when she got back from the ordeal? No sane person in that context would have a reason to condemn her for surviving
Dec 21, 2014 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
HybridMBL said:
Why were Amane's classmates being huge assholes to her when she got back from the ordeal? No sane person in that context would have a reason to condemn her for surviving

Many class would do the same thing. Amane words are not really trustworthy.
Dec 21, 2014 5:50 PM

Oct 2008
HybridMBL said:

You underestimate how much of an ass a person can be. And would it be good if I were talking only about anime characters.

Well, Amane crawled out of a slaughter house where people died horribly and she did it alone. I won't lie, I myself would doubt any version of what happened in there and would certainly cogitate the possibility of her doing something really nasty in that hell of a place.
Dec 21, 2014 5:51 PM

May 2013
Good. I almost couldn't bear watch. The escape scenes were very well done and it was rather shocking that they decided to adapt that certain sex scene as well(And I'm very happy that they did, it might be the most impactful one). By the way, it's to showcase them reverting back to their animal instincts... One of your first instincts is trying to preserve your genes as in... having sex, mating(even though it's extremely unlikely she could ever get around to giving birth).

Anyway, 5/5.

HybridMBL said:

Because they assume she killed / ate / did other kinds of disturbing things to save herself while sacrificing all the others. I assume the signs of cannibalism would have been visible, no?
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 21, 2014 6:09 PM

May 2010
It's no surprise, seeing the rush of the later arcs that amane's route would be more worked on than the others.
I'm still recovering from yumiko's route adaptation.

Still I'm just happy that my favorite girl won the well made adaptation part of the game. lol
~~~~~~
Dec 21, 2014 6:17 PM

Oct 2012
VanishingKira said:
It's kinda stupid how they weren't found despite crashing right next to a road.

Sex with student & cannibalism.

This arc is suppose to be sad but honestly I find it funny if anything.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the situation was nonsensical, there is no way in hell they wouldn't be found. Not to mention I doubt things would deteriorate as quickly as they did, it was honestly laughable more than anything. Plus I think it tried way too hard to be disturbing that it came off as comedic rather than disturbing to me.

If this is the best route in the VN then I should probably give it a pass since I facepalmed really hard at the whole thing.
Dec 21, 2014 6:23 PM

Dec 2013
Given all the pervs out there, I would've bet my top dollar that they'd still keep the beastly scene in there. Just wish they'd had a bit of animation there though. Kazuki's explanation about that scene was kinda short and messed up. If I hadn't read that part of the VN, I would've imagined the Sensei dragging girls back there to slaughter them, and that the Captain was next in line to die....

HybridMBL said:

It's what the unknown does. Stories get twisted out of proportion due to misinformation. People start thinking: "We only have her side of the story, maybe not everything that she says is true." Obviously Amane isn't gonna talk about the incident, and those people not knowing will only speculate the worst about her. And even if she does tell everyone what happened, people will think she's bad for bad-mouthing her dead classmates.
Human nature can be really ugly sometimes.

What actually disturbed me the most is that Kazuki had a way to get back to civilization. Had she taken control from the get-go, her and a few of her fellow classmates would have made it to that road and found people to help the rest in no time at all. To me, it felt like Kazuki orchestrated the entire "King of the Flies" situation just for her own amusement.
L-RyoshiDec 21, 2014 6:28 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 21, 2014 6:30 PM

May 2013
Feaor said:
VanishingKira said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the situation was nonsensical, there is no way in hell they wouldn't be found. Not to mention I doubt things would deteriorate as quickly as they did, it was honestly laughable more than anything. Plus I think it tried way too hard to be disturbing that it came off as comedic rather than disturbing to me.

If this is the best route in the VN then I should probably give it a pass since I facepalmed really hard at the whole thing.

It took amane like 5 days to get to that road while using Kazuki's directions. They weren't supposed to be anywhere near the accident site(they used a completely different route than planned, one that wasn't even in regular use IIRC) and hence that wouldn't have been anywhere near where they'd have been searched for.

y123y said:
HybridMBL said:

Because that is what you call bad-writing. Its one of those bad writing moments were side character/non important characters act like jerks for no reason at all other than to cause drama. Its their only role. Its an anime cliche that many anime fans dont know about

Considering cyberbullying, just normal school bullying and everyday rumors, I'd say that reality often tends to be worse.
ijukaDec 21, 2014 6:33 PM
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 21, 2014 6:31 PM

Aug 2013
Feaor said:
VanishingKira said:

It wasn't explained in Anime but the teacher took a short cut on a rarely used road because he was from the area so the search parties were looking in the wrong spot.
Dec 21, 2014 6:35 PM

Jan 2012
Feaor said:

Its not teh best and teh VN is way more serious about that stuff. This anime adapts a 50+ hours vn in teh worst way possible (adaptin' and alterin' everythin'), so its easy to not take it anywhere seriously. So yeah teh anime is just stupid^^

Hyuuji said:
It's no surprise, seeing the rush of the later arcs that amane's route would be more worked on than the others.
I'm still recovering from yumiko's anime original route adaptation.

Still I'm just happy that my favorite girl won the well made adaptation part of the game. lol

fixed^^ I wouldnt call it a win though, i only care for teh AH+good endin' combination and i wont get it. :) Im not a Amane fan though, but i like her good endin' thanks to many great Makina scenes. Its also teh best closure for AH imo. :)
sanleiDec 21, 2014 6:39 PM
Dec 21, 2014 6:38 PM

Jul 2009
...sigh
i was pretty into this arc until they played the, 'i give up, i cant stand this shit - okay, im gonna sacrifice my life for you -- card'. like... wut? if you dont want kazumi to die, start running, wtf. and they better have a good explanation to why kazumi wanted amane to leave alone. i dont even know why they didnt leave earlier, or get everybody to leave together. and that amane/yuuji scene, wth was that. animation suddenly went derp. ugh.... @_@ what a disappointment.
Dec 21, 2014 6:42 PM

May 2013
Holy crap, the cannibalism and losing minds are too real here. Now I understand why Amane's route is considered as "dark".

Kazuki best girl.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 21, 2014 6:44 PM

Apr 2014
"DAMN" was my reaction to this whole arc. Let's see how they wrap things up.
Dec 21, 2014 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
And the last arc is always the shittest. smh
Dec 21, 2014 7:33 PM
Mar 2013
chakracat said:
Sensei reminded me of the a running titan. Was that old guy at the end the teacher?
yah he was
Dec 21, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
Nice ep.
[Spoiler]Btw its pretty obvious that the professor that ichigaya keep in its basement is kazuki.[spoiler]
Dec 21, 2014 8:45 PM

Aug 2014
Hah! I told you guys that Amane's route would be made canon. But hot damn, this episode was incredible.

The darkness of Angelic Howl reached its peak with girls dying one by one, the cannibalizing of their corpses and that beastly sex scene. If only Amane's stupid scream didn't alert the "demons'' to their presence. And if only she just kept running, instead of indirectly making Kazuki be the decoy. Oh, well... at least she enjoyed those cabbages.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why Kazuki is the best girl. Although, i can't imagine the relief Amane felt when she saw that road... i know i've felt something similar when i got completely lost in a forest once.

As i said earlier - Yuuji and Amane are now canon. Gotta love Yuuji's remarks, though. I don't really understand how Amane fell for him in the anime, since they pretty much had no screentime together, but i guess it's not too big of a deal. Next time - some hunting, feelings of remorse, and... an anime-original ending. I'm actually glad, since even VN readers don't know what's going to happen.

6/5. Yep, it was that good. The OST during the chase was godlike, not to mention Amane's ending theme used at the end. Truly a wonderful episode.

1 more episode to go, 2 routes left for me.
MaledictDec 21, 2014 8:59 PM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 21, 2014 8:49 PM

Sep 2014
The ending visuals was gorgeous TBH . . .
love that Yanagi Nagi ED song . . .
Dec 21, 2014 9:05 PM

Jan 2014

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 21, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
Kazuki isn't even a heroine yet she's still the best girl xD. Atleast that's the way I feel in the anime.

In the VN my favorite girl would be between Sachi and Amane.
Dec 21, 2014 9:26 PM

Aug 2013
Well that was dark.

Got our cannibal teaser.

I don't really understand the whole sex scene. Like, why? They weren't in an apparent relationship, but the girl seemed totally willing. But the sensei literally didn't even have the ability to process thoughts anymore. He was even less sane than an animal. So was it consensual? Why did the girl want to? The dude was so mental and near death it's not like he had sex on the brain so she probably wasn't raped. Was she just horny? Idk, that part seriously confused me.

Aside from that, the rest of the episode was good too. Yuuji gave a good explanation about how Amane can start to heal.

Pretty much confirmed Kazuki is still alive somewhere.

What the hell was with that creepy ass guy in the hoodie and glasses?

1 episode left. Sounds like it'll be about Yuuji.
Dec 21, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
That was really something, the darkest arc so far.

That Sensei running scene though, looks like Titan, made me laugh a bit.

I don't know why but i'm not being able to enjoy this arc that much...

Hope Kazuki is alive.

3/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 21, 2014 10:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Darn pig teacher doing the deed. I really hope Kazuki wasn't sacrificed for that and that she's alive somewhere.

Dark episode indeed. The girls all went insane and started losing their mind. One girl eating the maggots from her wounds, the other suicide, kind of expected a bit more extreme stuff, like cannibalism. The teacher taking the dead bodies to the forest, surprised the teacher didn't eat them. I mean they used the dog as food.

Curse those people who ridicules Amane. I'd like to see those students stuck in the forest and see how they get out alive.

Yuuji forgave Amane, but not in the way Amane expected.

It's ok Amane, let them tears out. She's been holding that secret for a while, must have been tough to live everyday without thinking of Kazuki.

Dec 21, 2014 10:19 PM

Mar 2012
Angelic Howl Arc is the only good arc of the series, the rest sucks.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 21, 2014 11:05 PM

Jan 2012
greeve234 said:
chakracat said:
Sensei reminded me of the a running titan. Was that old guy at the end the teacher?
yah he was

nope
Ragna92 said:
Kazuki isn't even a heroine yet she's still the best girl xD. Atleast that's the way I feel in the anime.

In the VN my favorite girl would be between Sachi and Amane.

She has teh most and strongest screentime. Anime adapted everything about her. Every other character is just undeveloped as hell, i still dont know if they exist in teh anime(Amane is not as badly developed though). I still dont like her as much, frontwing pushes her way too hard, even in Magical Chiruchiru. :/
Jonesy974 said:
I don't really understand the whole sex scene. Like, why? They weren't in an apparent relationship, but the girl seemed totally willing. But the sensei literally didn't even have the ability to process thoughts anymore. He was even less sane than an animal. So was it consensual? Why did the girl want to? The dude was so mental and near death it's not like he had sex on the brain so she probably wasn't raped. Was she just horny? Idk, that part seriously confused me.

She feels guilty. Sensei and she decided to eat teh girls corpse(initially hiroka, who was teh catalyst for their fate, as she was teh sick livin' corpse), which is a very heavy decision and they lied to teh others about it initially. So she kinda gave in teh animal instinct of sensei. They were all also sick and near death at this point. So, its kinda both.
Zeta986 said:
Angelic Howl Arc is the only good arc of the series, the rest sucks.

nope, but yeah anime route "adaptions" suck.

Edit:
SweetKotomi said:
Dark episode indeed. The girls all went insane and started losing their mind. One girl eating the maggots from her wounds, the other suicide, kind of expected a bit more extreme stuff, like cannibalism. The teacher taking the dead bodies to the forest, surprised the teacher didn't eat them. I mean they used the dog as food.

Its cannibalism. They all died thx to eatin' hirokas sick corpse meat.
sanleiDec 21, 2014 11:13 PM
Dec 21, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
[quote=DeadZeroSource]
I have a bad feeling about this dude
Dec 22, 2014 1:23 AM
Jun 2013
Yeah.. Somehow anime only watchers already know that
BrandonSep 21, 2018 10:56 AM
Dec 22, 2014 2:38 AM

May 2014
Glad i watch this series....
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
Dec 22, 2014 3:11 AM

Jan 2013
Well, the teacher doing that was expected.
I don't think that the next episode will be enough to properly end the arc.
Inb4 bad end.
Dec 22, 2014 3:31 AM

May 2013
Silver4000 said:
Well, the teacher doing that was expected.
I don't think that the next episode will be enough to properly end the arc.
Inb4 bad end.

It's one single scene in the VN. They've done 20 scenes in an episode before, surely they can fit a single scene in one.

Jonesy974 said:
Well that was dark.

Got our cannibal teaser.

Aside from that, the rest of the episode was good too. Yuuji gave a good explanation about how Amane can start to heal.

Pretty much confirmed Kazuki is still alive somewhere.

What the hell was with that creepy ass guy in the hoodie and glasses?

1 episode left. Sounds like it'll be about Yuuji.

So as far as I know, the sex part was for showing that they're reverting back to their animal instincts. Preserving genes... reproduction is one of the most basic, primal ones.

Oh also, oh god damn the Kazuki fanservice. She's like very young in this, no? I was thinking they wouldn't give any because they even hid that during the water splash scene, guess not...
ijukaDec 22, 2014 3:35 AM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.