Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2014 10:40 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New raw's out:

http://www.dm5.com/m183936/

We get Sakurako as our main host again. Guest Commentators are Azuma and Midorikawa. Midorikawa's rumor of 8-2 is immediately questioned and confirmed.

Suprising both teams, Tamakoma 2nd picked the map City C, which was a map ideal for snipers. Suwa is seething with hate while Arafune's suprised at the unexpected pick.

Meanwhile with Tamakoma 2nd, Osamu's a nervous wreck from overthinking too much for his first Brank fight but Chika, Yuuma and Usami can calm him down. Usami even makes a joke about how Osamu can't die (as in die for real like it almost happened^^) in this type of battle. XD

After the match starts, Arafune and Suwa both push for the hill while Tamakoma 2nd decide to rendevous before doing anything else.

Sasamori nearly eats a headshot if it weren't for Suwa pulling him back.

A building near Arafune goes BOOM and all three snipers pinpoint and shoot back. However, Yuuma and Osamu are there going layered full guard to protect Chika while she supposed goes for a shootout, forcing Arafune to dodge as Chika blows his building away.

As Azuma is analyzing the situation, he realizes that Tamakoma 2nd never had the intent to win with a shootout. In the battlefield, Suwa tangles with Arafune. Making the map City C basically made an unsaid truce between Tamakoma 2nd and Suwa since they'd want the snipers of Arafune out of the picture on such a sniper-favored map.
Still, Tamakoma 2 can't kept this shield tactic up for long as sooner or later some of the snipers will be able to shoot through it. Luckily Suwa and co starts hunting the snipers, Suwa wears a Wormbag and manages to ligthly wound Arafune and both are now in a mid-range battle involved.

Osamu confirms that Arafune is now tangled up with Suwa squad engaging them and gives to the order to turn the fight into a brawl. Yuuma takes this to mean it's his turn to shine.

Guess next chapter we see a brawl with shots, slashes and flying heads and what not. XD
Given how this chapter went though I don't think Tamakoma 2 will get 8 full points again, looks like either Suwa or Arafune or both will be able to get a point or even two before their teams are finished. I still think that Tamakoma 2 gonna win this battle and thus be able to reach top tier rank of the B teams but that in the next battles they won't be able to get enough points against the powerteams of the B-ranks and are unable to reach the top two positions. Maybe 3 or 4 ot 5th place will be their final one. Which is still amazing for their first B-rank war and considering how new most of their team is to fighting.
Dec 22, 2014 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
Tf is this? Is this a manga discussion forum or a "summary of entire chapter" forum?

No twists, pretty boring World Trigger again. Strategy in these wars have been straightforward so far.
Dec 22, 2014 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
weepingtendons said:
Tf is this? Is this a manga discussion forum or a "summary of entire chapter" forum?

It's actually, "Chapter Discussion" thread, so i see no porblem with plot summary being posted here.
I am actually very thankful to J_R for giving plot summary of the chapter each time since, chapter 79 i believe?

Anyway, i can't say the chapter was boring. For me it was OK. I know the situation/storyline must build up before there'd be any exciting twist.
Dec 25, 2014 5:13 PM

Dec 2013
weepingtendons said:

No twists, pretty boring World Trigger again. Strategy in these wars have been straightforward so far.

I'm actually okay with it since it helps for anyone who is confused on what is going on or a better understanding of the chapter. It's not harming anyone and only helping.

Either way though, these rank battles are the same to me. Just everyone praising Chika and Yuma while everyone making fun of Osamu every chapter lol. Compared to the invasion arc, the rank battles are pretty boring but still enjoyable i guess. Either way it's time for Yuma to shine again with is task as the (brawler?) or something like that.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jan 2, 2015 9:58 AM

May 2013
nice
Jan 5, 2015 11:21 AM

Nov 2011
weepingtendons said:

I don't see the problem with it and the OP clearly has enthusiasm to discuss this with some of this thoughts if you've read some of his other posts. Plus, it helps others understand it a lot more. Also, he did post some of his opinion in the post if you actually bothered to read.

As for the chapter, it looks like Yuuma is about to get fired up. Can't wait :D
Stark700Jan 6, 2015 7:52 PM
Jan 6, 2015 6:41 AM

Jun 2011
weepingtendons said:

wtf is wrong with u? u picking fight with my homie?

and i thought u dropped the series already? like u said many times before?

oh i get it, ur here to troll, like always, amarite?
Jan 24, 2015 9:49 AM

Jun 2012
Oh I thought our cheeky MCs were planning on giving themselves a handicap.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.