Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 26, 2014 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
The raid is finally over! Planet Hwyden (I think that's how it's spelled) seems like its ready to start moving against Shiroe and the others. Bonus Marie is funny as usual XD
removed-userDec 26, 2014 9:53 AM
Dec 26, 2014 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
Akatsuki blushing and hiding behind Shiroe, confirmed for best girl/10.
Tetra also confirmed for best girl trap.
Dec 27, 2014 4:19 PM

Feb 2013
So he used the gold to purchase the whole world, and the gold just went full circle back there... clever.

Best-girl Tetra is officially revealed to be a boy. Player cards do not list gender, so the question is: Is Tetra a boy, or is Tetra a girl played by a boy.
Dec 28, 2014 2:44 AM

Jul 2009
What?! Tetra is a guy?! I had no idea!!!

I was funny to see Marie jealous lol
Dec 29, 2014 6:04 AM

May 2009
bittersweetlove said:
What?! Tetra is a guy?! I had no idea!!!

Blowmind
lol
Dec 29, 2014 9:33 AM

Jun 2013
BurntJelly said:
Player cards do not list gender, so the question is: Is Tetra a boy, or is Tetra a girl played by a boy.
The second one. If he would've had played in a male avatar that looks like female, his voice would've become deeper male-like. But since he sounds like a girl you can assume that he is a male who played as a female character thus now trapped in a female body.
Dec 29, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
While the entire episode felt more like filler, i'm still glad they bothered to adress, albeit slightly, the thing about crusty being sucked into his minion's scythe. Tetra's continuously cutesy attitude was pretty grating so i hope he's gonna appear less in the future.
Dec 30, 2014 1:25 PM
Dec 31, 2014 6:21 AM
Jul 2018
The first 10 episodes or so
I didn't like how they looked kinda "dumb" compared with season 1 and I got this feeling that they were kinda far away.. or rather I didn't feel how they felt. (If I make any sense :P)
But these recently episodes were really great!
Can't wait to see more (^^)
Dec 31, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2009
TETRA IS A GUY?!!!! WHY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T!!
Demikas sure got himself a cute wifu :O!
Jan 2, 2015 9:00 PM

Sep 2013
Jan 5, 2015 9:48 PM

Jul 2012
LOL, why did they have to go and make Tetra a guy lmao. Oh well, they did say that people are turning more and more into their genders in-game, so I guess it won't really matter unless they can leave the game.
Jan 19, 2015 3:07 AM

May 2013
Damn...Tetra's a guy? Wow that's...even better! Traps 2 gud.

Finally got to see Minori again!

Hopefully there'll be some Shiro x Minori next episode.
Feb 6, 2015 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
Figured out that it was a trap when the guy explained the gender thing. Also don't forget the reverse trap.

Mar 5, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
HAHAHA I knew it.. actually this might be the fewer cases that I'm relieved his a dude LOL.
Demikas so cute.. that lucky bastard. XD
Mar 13, 2015 8:06 AM

Jan 2014
After reading through all the replies, I still have some questions regarding what Shiroe did.

Okay, I get it that he returned ownership of Akihabara's buildings to the server and purchased all other purchasable zones and returned them to the server as well, rendering them NOT FOR SALE. But what I don't get is...

1) When he returned ownership of Akihabara's building to the server, he mentioned something about "return of gold". So what did the returning of gold mean exactly? The gold returned to him, the original purchaser? Or to the server since it is no longer tied up with the building?

2) When he said he wanted to make all zones unpurchasable, it confused me. Because if players can't purchase zones, then how in Elder Tale are they going to have their own homes and guild halls? Those have to be purchased, right? The guild halls in the main Guild Building and the smaller ones like Log Horizon's building.

3) Now that Round Table no longer own the Guild Building, how in Elder Tale are they going to prevent kidnapping guilds like the one in the first season from operating? Did Shiroe think that through?

Anyone has answers?
Mar 30, 2015 12:20 AM
May 2013
It was so obvious : Tetra->Te Tra->The Trap or how i like to call him... Tetrap .
Apr 6, 2015 2:05 PM

May 2012
Solid ending of this arc, and well I do wonder what will happen next!
Apr 12, 2015 5:43 AM

Apr 2011
Most obvious trap evar.
Apr 17, 2015 2:30 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, mkay. :(

Anyway nice twist to what they plan on doing. Best plan imo.
Jun 12, 2015 12:26 AM

Aug 2010
Like the character development for William and Demikas! Great arc overall, I like it! Wish there'll be more silver sword in action in the future!

Eh? Is this Kazuhiko guy an acquaintance of Shiroe (and Tetra) or something? But he is in that Plant-something guild O_____O Did i miss something....

Didnt expect Tetra to be a guy lol
Nov 4, 2015 6:07 AM

Jan 2012
So Aktsuki is taller now,that's good.

Nov 11, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2007
geearf said:
I don't get how they cleared the raid.
They didn't kill the 3rd boss...
Or was killing only the last one enough to clear it? Or maybe entering that last room?
Also, I would have thought they would have gone after the 3rd boss, might as well really clear it, but it seems it was skipped, strange for gamers.
No one? I'm wondering this too, it seemed like a weird omission.

There are a few possibilites:
There was one real boss, as long as it died they technically cleared it.
Shiroe won through diplomatic victory.
or the first boss did so much damage to itself creating minions that it died.
Nov 15, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2013
hmmm so those shady individuals are members of the tea party huh. They sure look more villainy than Shiroe.
Nov 15, 2015 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
Nice ending for an arc. Wonder how they distributed that gold among themselves. Lol at Legolas asking Shiroe to add him in his friend list. Demikas's wife is so harsh haha.

Ah, a glimpse of that sexy kitsune girl that wanted to recruit Shiroe. Seems like good amount of budget goes to animating her. Are those her teammates or are they unrelated...?
Mar 18, 2016 7:00 AM

Nov 2015
Loved how William said "there's only one left" and Demikas came out screaming xD

Oh, that Tetras guys is so much of a troll!! Stop messing with Naotsugu!!
First confirmed character to be a male with a female character, that can prove complicated jaja
Seriously, I was not expecting that revelation jaja

Anyway, nice touch in the end with Shiroe saying "I want to rise once more" and not the usual "Rise once more" jaja

The Raid arc is over, next time Valentine's day... oh...
May 19, 2016 2:56 AM

Jan 2013
That idol bitch makes me puke. Not because of being a trap, but because of that fucking retarded voice she speaks in.
Oct 23, 2016 3:23 AM

Jan 2013
Why did Tetra have to be a guy ... :/
Mar 19, 2017 11:42 PM

Dec 2016
great episode again, was laughing my head off when Demikas was running away from the horde of monsters.
Apr 30, 2018 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
Hmmm I don't get what he wanted to accomplish but this looks like this will impact land and property ownership for all of them, every Adventurers and People of the Land as well. Still rewriting the rules of the world eh?

Tetra is a boy? Oh boy...LOL

Finally get to see the Minami leadership.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 16, 2019 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
noooo.... not a boy ;/ that ruined everything...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 20, 2019 4:56 AM

Aug 2018
And an excellent long arc concludes. Long live the next arc.
Apr 29, 2019 12:38 PM

Feb 2015
Shiroe encountered with Kinjo and convinced him about his intentions, he accepted. The raid finished, Silver Sword and Li Gan stayed in Susukino while Shiroe, Naotsugu and Tetora went to Akihabara to be received by Log Horizon. A group of members of the guild Plant Hwyaden appeared talking about Akihabara and Shiroe.

Nothing really, they just went back to Akihabara and introduced that new guys that look like they're gonna be the new bad guys of the season, also Shiroe mentioned one of them, which make me think that he knows them previously.
Mar 5, 2020 10:43 PM

Feb 2013
oneroaddict said:
Decent wrap-up for the arc, I think (or is it not done yet? lol).

Also, is it just me or the overall animation quality seems to improve? I found it unbearable in the first couple episodes of S2, now I feel like it's not much worse than that of S1. That, or I got used to it. Granted, some frames are still terrible even in this episode.

All hail Tetrap.

You've just got used.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 5, 2020 11:09 PM

Feb 2013
Takata said:
ilok said:
communism for the win

Not really. Shiroe just believes the current system that allows property to be purchased is too flawed. He wishes to replace it with a different system, consisting only of agreements between people (much like real life), whereas the current system is part of the laws of the world.

Flaws in the current system include:
- Some zones like the cathedral and guild hall should remain usable by everyone, but they are available for purchase for a few million gold. If they are purchased, the owner is able to enforce access restrictions via the laws of the world. Since the cathedral and guild hall are so important to adventurers, this would allow the owner to extract exorbitant concessions from adventurers. (ex. Nureha was able to compell every adveturer in Minami to join Plant Hwyaden since she owned the cathedral.)
- It's not practical for a benevolent organisation like the Round Table to own the important facilities to prevent abuse since the maintenance costs are too high to endure in the long term.
- Supposedly, People of the Land are unable to buy land in the same way that adventurers can. O.o?

So let me see if I'm right about Shiroe's plans:
1) "Public places" like the Cathedral should not be private property of anyone because of maintenance costs or possibility of abuse like Nureha does.
2) Guild builds and other builds that aren't so essential to everyone's needs should be sold in a free market where even People of Land should have access, guaranteeing their equal rights.

In the second case, wouldn't the costs apply anyway?

Teckmeister said:
After reading through all the replies, I still have some questions regarding what Shiroe did.

Okay, I get it that he returned ownership of Akihabara's buildings to the server and purchased all other purchasable zones and returned them to the server as well, rendering them NOT FOR SALE. But what I don't get is...

1) When he returned ownership of Akihabara's building to the server, he mentioned something about "return of gold". So what did the returning of gold mean exactly? The gold returned to him, the original purchaser? Or to the server since it is no longer tied up with the building?

2) When he said he wanted to make all zones unpurchasable, it confused me. Because if players can't purchase zones, then how in Elder Tale are they going to have their own homes and guild halls? Those have to be purchased, right? The guild halls in the main Guild Building and the smaller ones like Log Horizon's building.

3) Now that Round Table no longer own the Guild Building, how in Elder Tale are they going to prevent kidnapping guilds like the one in the first season from operating? Did Shiroe think that through?

Anyone has answers?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, a bit confused.
TebaldiMar 5, 2020 11:14 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 16, 2020 9:16 AM
Jul 2019
So the raid is finally done. Did Shiroe got what he wanted? Of course Tetra is a dude, why the hell not? It's anime, how did I not expect that?

Next episode is Valentine's Day, time to see Akatsuki VS Minori. Who will win Shiroe's heart? Akatsuki definitely. Minori's a kid, you have no chance from the start.
Jun 21, 2020 10:34 AM

Sep 2017
Wait..it was a trap?
I like it even more now
خ
Jul 7, 2020 11:46 AM

May 2020
Idol is a man. No doubt because we are create our delusional waifu on game so I guess that is normal. Shiroe and Demikas stay up as a friend in rival term it was not bad. I like how this end was a great raid. Remind me when I was on RPG and raid together.
Jul 11, 2020 4:27 AM

Jun 2017
I look forward to see Naotsugu's reaction if he finds out that Tetra is actually a he!🤣🤣

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 19, 2020 11:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah I really wonder if he will realize that Tetra is a boy lol
Akatsuki was so cute at the end, great that they're finally back to Akiba
AshhkAug 19, 2020 11:39 AM
Oct 24, 2020 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
So there are other adventurers that were already here before Shiroe and group showed up? Interesting.
Jan 3, 2021 5:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, looked like the deal with a loan was actually just a gimmick. They even didn't need to fight again at the last boss. Obviously, everything just be solved in a nice aggreement via a good talk. And the deal was not to owned it by himself, even to the Round Table Alliances. Shiroe wanted everything went back to Yamato, as the real owner of the lands, before his enemies took them all by their own advantages. The cycles was, a gold from Yamato-back to Yamato, via Shiroe's pure intentions to returned it.

In fact the plot was just like that, these episode should be cleared out without any raid if Shiroe just told Kinjou right at the house before they went to the north. But, nope. They really took a chill time to progressed Shiroe's character, pretty slow af, until the last seconds. Its not about Shiroe only. Many characters got their time pretty balance to develop at these pretty long arc.

Such as Akatsuki, Princess Shia, Naotsugu-Tetra-Marie, Silver Sword guild raid with their master William, and the last, Demikas. Yeah, aggree to disaggreed. Shiroe managed to notice Akatsuki changes. Tetra gender. Regan? Stayed to research something. Plant Hwyaden? They planned something. Its looks like some ex members had a long grudges against Shiroe. What the real deal about it? A jealousy? Lol. I am looking at you, Minori, just relaxed with your eyes, little girl xd.

Beside its taking too long to get the points, that certain aspects of development make me think that everything just decent. If Deen kept the pace like before, Plant Hwyaden arc might be taken its time until the last episode of these season. Oh, well, lets fuckin hold it, myself!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 24, 2021 10:55 PM

May 2015
Good conclusion to the arc. Tetra is one of my favorite traps
So cute
Jul 13, 2021 5:12 AM
Feb 2021
How can maintenance cost of 5M coin property be 10M per month?
Jul 23, 2021 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
Fantastic to see them having cleared this broken dungeon and also hearing about Shiro's crazy plan to return all zones to Yamato. Already had my suspicions but its finally confirmed that Tetra is a GIRL (Guy in Real Life).

Sep 1, 2022 6:26 PM
Jul 2022
ok gon be honest, i did not expect her... him... them to be a girl
Aug 2, 2023 11:10 AM
Jan 2023
The battle is finally over, seems Shiroe made the odd decision to buy all of the free land and give it back to the server so no one can have it. I'm sure that's important later.

I just knew that Tetora and Marielle were going to fight over Naotsugu like that. Next episode seems to be a valentines day special so that will certainly make things interesting.
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM
Oct 2017
Kat was very cute hiding behind Shiroe
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

161 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

162 by l9kyubyu »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.