Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 22, 2009 12:59 AM

Jul 2009
"Ippen, shindemiru?" MADE ME LOL SO HARD
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Nov 22, 2009 1:02 AM

Oct 2009
Mikitea said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
NO SAKURA IN THIS EPISODE, I'M SO GLAD.

The ep was fine, but if I was Natsuru, I would have done a better job than that. >.>
SHIZUKU-SAMA <3333 AKANE & MIKOTO <333333 Oh and Shizuku-sama's body in the shower was so hotttt. *nosebleeds*
I know what the next ep is probably gonna be about.

Don't forget your nosebleed for Rikka commercial half break...she's not that bad herself and got the breast size to rival around...right?
Wasabi said:
....damn Natsuru is a total moron.

yeah he is and to be honest he should have gone all the way with Shizuku in this episode.
francismeunierNov 22, 2009 1:11 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 22, 2009 1:53 AM

Sep 2009
I really hate how dense Natsuru is. He's saying he can't figure it out but everyone is pretty much telling him like it is.

Shizuku's blush was great. The part with Akane was also great.
Nov 22, 2009 1:55 AM

Jun 2009
I really enjoyed the episode, Shizuku grows on me more and more. And next one promises to be a swimsuit explosion, looking forward to it.
Nov 22, 2009 3:17 AM

Sep 2008
Natsuru! You lucky f**ing dense son of a bitch!!!

Why does my Shizuku have to date the likes of him >.<?!

previously, it was Mikoto's goodness... now it's Shizuku's goodness ..
Mikoto sure gave him a good kick he deserved on his face!
but still, she and Shizuku were pretty hot when they were in top of him .. *Damn! I want to change places immediately!*

and what is so good about the bitch Kaede anyway? -__-"

5/5 ep

Looking forward to the pool~!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 22, 2009 4:23 AM
Apr 2007
Oh man, how much stupider can Natsuru get...is he so blinded with his love to Sakura that he can't see the obvious?
Nov 22, 2009 4:44 AM

Oct 2009
I want to hurt Natsuru badly, he is rapidly approaching "too stupid to live" . I supposed it might be a survival tactic, for dealing with a Harem of Tusdere action girls. But it would be nice if he chose his temporary Tenchi solution intentionally rather than by stupidity.

Is anyone else hoping Sakura goes evil and/ or dies?
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Nov 22, 2009 5:01 AM

Apr 2009
-DeepThroat- said:
finally after 8 episodes we see akane transform.
i like her transformation

yes i agree.

too me this was the highlight of the episode.

somehow next week episoode looks decent.

Nov 22, 2009 6:51 AM
Aug 2009
LOL ippen shinde miru xD I laughed so hard ^^ good episode
But best was Natsurus stupidness :D had tears in my eyes cause of laughing <.<
Nov 22, 2009 6:57 AM

Apr 2008
o-o?! that was hilarious??

Nov 22, 2009 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Natsuru is such an a$$h()Le. I hope he ends up like Makoto of "Schooldays"
Nov 22, 2009 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
Natsuru ...-_- oh well atleast he got punched in the face =] that made up the screw up date with shizuku (thinking the date was to fight the white kampfer -_-)
Nov 22, 2009 9:20 AM

Oct 2007
Natsuru needs a plenty lessons from Araragi. He is just too dump for that.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 22, 2009 1:35 PM

Apr 2009
Natsuru, is as usual, so dumb.
Green haired girl with the entrails animal...
Nov 22, 2009 3:06 PM

Feb 2009
wheresthehandle said:
"Ippen, shindemiru?" MADE ME LOL SO HARD

Same here lol. Made up for the rest of this episode's phail.
Nov 22, 2009 3:41 PM

Jan 2009
Shizuku ftw.

Natsuru = facepalm/fail he actually seems more intelligent as a girl yet too pretty/tall as a boy.

Doesnt' even know reason to like Kaede even though she technically hates the male self.

Kaede reminds me of I'm god but I don't know it.
Nov 22, 2009 3:50 PM

Apr 2008
Dragnoer said:
Is anyone else hoping Sakura goes evil and/ or dies?

Yes, I am. :)

Natsuru doesn't even know the reason for his crush on Sakura. Seriously how pathetic can he be? I hope he gets over it soon. At least Akane made a little crack in his "Sakura-admiration-wall".
Nov 22, 2009 3:56 PM

May 2008
KyuuA4 said:
Shizuku's boldness = Delicious
I agree!
Nov 22, 2009 4:07 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode.. I'm amazed Shizuku managed to put up with Natsuru all day with him being that way.. constantly thinking about Kaede, ignoring what you're saying.. and falling asleep in mid-conversation?? What the hell is that!? -_-" Urgh.. as much as I love the female Natsuru, because she's related to the male Natsuru she's no longer my favourite character from this anime.. But Shizuku is awesome, Kaede and non-Kampfer Akane just annoy me when fawning over Natsuru but Shizuku pulls it off well.. and she's the most intelligent and well-developed character.. she's actually a joy to watch, unfortunately the others, for me at least, are wearing thin..

And the ending... Natsuru must be the densest character I have ever come across... in anything... EVER!!!!

But yeah, despite all these complaints I'd say that was probably one of the better episodes so far and I really enjoyed it =P
Nov 22, 2009 4:18 PM

Jul 2009
This Was Hilarious LOOOOL......I Fell Out Laughin At The Jigoku Shoujou Rerference hahaha
Nov 22, 2009 4:29 PM
May 2009
omfg i am hating Natsuru more and more every episode if his female form wasnt so hot id say kill him off. On another note, the animation budget is clearly dropping. Every week i feel more insulted watching this because the studio writers are fucking up everything I praise about the series. The date could have been done a lot better and plenty more sexual things could have been done. I mean come on 5 girls practically raped female Natsuru bondage style, but the writers wont give us a Shizuku dominatrix. I mean rly. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this episode gets a 1/5 from me.

WRITNG STAFF LOOK HERE YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

UP THE ANIMATION BUDGET AND THE SEX APPEAL
ONLY USE THE PLOT TO INTRODUCE MORE SEXY CHARACTERS
UP THE AGE RATING SO YOU CAN GIVE THE PPL WHAT THEY WANT
MAKE A SECOND SEASON USING ALL OF THESE THINGS
Nov 22, 2009 5:36 PM

Apr 2008
A friend and I just mutually agreed that this episode was much better than the past few recent ones chiefly because of one reason above others.

NO SAKURA
Nov 22, 2009 8:08 PM

May 2009
Finally an episode with no gender bender! Best one so far, but they really should added some good ecchi moments in there, were plenty of opportunities.
Nov 22, 2009 8:22 PM
Mar 2008
KyuuA4 said:
Shizuku = Delicious

Corrected that for you

Holy casjdaklhaschaskcasj
Whole time I was so pissed at Natsuru ><
WTF WHY CAN'T HE NOTICE HER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On another note, Shizuku was :)
Nov 22, 2009 9:14 PM

Sep 2008
Proselyt said:
Nice date between those two. natsuru doesn't get anything though. I wonder would he really have went to Shizuku's home if Mikoto didn't jump kick him then? - Damn Mikoto.

Given how she'd been forcing him to fill her wishes that whole day, I doubt he would have been able to refuse. Mikoto's interference was probably the only thing that kept it 'PG'. Akane last episode too.

Anyone consider that the reason we haven't gotten as much personality from Sakura is that she isn't a Kämpfer, thus doesn't get as much screen time, thus less character development?

I think I'd rate Hayate as smarter than Natsuru right now. Maybe he'll smarten up before the series ends?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 22, 2009 10:05 PM

May 2009
God damn it Natsuru is so clueless its unbelievable! WOW! He can't even think of the fact that even just one of them like him?! i mean wow he can't even tell the jealousy and how they like him when they were happy or out on a date!And i feel sorry for Shizuku because Natsuru kept on thinking that it was to draw out the white kampfers -.-' ESPECIALLY when Natsuru said "Is your heart skipping beats?" and then shes like "No it isn't.Want to check"........and Naturu is like..."Your pulse?" -.-.......thank god she called him a dimwit because his stupidity is pretty amazing
rpn101Nov 22, 2009 10:10 PM
Nov 23, 2009 12:20 AM

May 2008
Natsuru is a lucky (insert what you want) guy with Shizuku,he got a date many of us from the Shizuku club would dream of...right guys? Anyways the date was great from the aquarium/Natsuru buying a gift for Shizuku there to picnic with Shizuku where he slept on her lap and ate her tasty lunch. Shizuku starts to suspect more Sakura being a moderator. The best was after how Mikoto beat him up and Akane Kampfer shot all his room with bullets. All of us guys watching this are jealous of you Natsuru...right guys?=>
but still natsuru was pretty dense not to realise it was an actuall date, *sigh I wouldnt going with her XD
Nov 23, 2009 3:59 AM

Aug 2009
I both liked and disliked this episode...
I liked that Natsuru was on the date with Shizuku because I think she's great. ^_^ But it's upsetting that he is so completely dense. I'm also upset that Kaede wasn't in the episode at all... >.>; Seeing as I'm one of maybe three people that really like her.

Akane's appearance at the end was awesome~
Nov 23, 2009 7:04 AM
Nov 2009
I think I have to agree with the majority of the sentiment here...how dense can a guy get :P But it was fun seeing Shizuku flirting with him, only to have another giant case of the bliviousness hit us.

But yep, this episode definately certified that Shizuku is my favorite character in the anime so far.
Nov 23, 2009 9:14 AM

Sep 2009
Male Natzuru is stupid
Nov 23, 2009 9:40 AM

Oct 2009
It came to my attention to ask if Akane proposed indirectly to Natsuru to marry her when she is a Kampfer in his room?....it looked like it. Also I am thinking after a 4th time seeing it that Sakura has a connection to the moderators, if so she and her family might be killed by Shizuku, I know the reason but it's a spoiler....ask Mentar if you want a answer to that.

Nov 23, 2009 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
It came to my attention to ask if Akane proposed indirectly to Natsuru to marry her when she is a Kampfer in his room?....it looked like it. Also I am thinking after a 4th time seeing it that Sakura has a connection to the moderators, if so she and her family might be killed by Shizuku, I know the reason but it's a spoiler....ask Mentar if you want a answer to that.

I don't think she proposed to him... didn't she just want to go on a date with Natsuru? I've only watched the anime- I've never read the manga, so I'm just guessing too, but I think you might be right about Sakura being connected to the Moderators. I also think that maybe Shizuku's sister [?] the one with the teddy bear- isn't actually dead or anything. Maybe she's a Kampfer for the other side. o.O
Nov 23, 2009 11:20 AM
Oct 2008
Natsuru is so stupid. He annoys me so hard, yet he is so loveable. Nice transformation with Akane btw.
Nov 23, 2009 2:56 PM

Dec 2007
FFFFFF, Natsuru is a lucky bastard to have Shizuku for their date, but he wants Sakura instead, so it's good. :v Natsuru is fucking retarding as everyone said. Seriously, that episode was best episode in Kampfer so far. Btw, I prefer female Natsuru x Shizuku. I loved how Shizuku is blushing. <3 Moar Shizuku for next episode, please!

francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsuru is a lucky (insert what you want) guy with Shizuku,he got a date many of us from the Shizuku club would dream of...right guys? All of us guys watching this are jealous of you Natsuru...right

I am one of them. :v

Laevantein said:
I think i'm in love with Shizuku..<3

Forget about Kaede. Shizuku is WAY much better

This and for about Akake as well. I [insert eternally <3] Shizuku 8D
gameoffreak8Nov 23, 2009 3:07 PM
Nov 23, 2009 3:09 PM

Oct 2009
marionettekadaj said:
francismeunier said:

I also think that maybe Shizuku's sister [?] the one with the teddy bear- isn't actually dead or anything. Maybe she's a Kampfer for the other side. o.O

I can't tell you more than that is not Shizuku's sister but
Spoiled just in case.
francismeunierNov 23, 2009 3:13 PM

Nov 23, 2009 10:57 PM

Oct 2009
Best. ___ing. Episode. Ever. Now if Natsuru will grow some balls. Sigh.
Nov 24, 2009 12:01 AM

Mar 2008
The series is getting better and better. I liked the fact there was more comedy in this episode, as I feel like so far the fanservice has outbalanced the jokes. Natsuru is still a complete idiot though XD
Nov 24, 2009 8:53 AM

Nov 2008
Is it just me or is this starting to repeat itself with all those girls liking him now :/
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 24, 2009 2:38 PM

Sep 2009
gloryfy said:
Mikoto's messenger is Jogoku shojyo Enma Ai

一遍 死んで見る

I get it ^^

But this episode was boring...
Nov 24, 2009 7:22 PM

Nov 2009
He wouldn't be in this mess if he was more manly,
but that would ruin the fun out of it.

"Enough is enough! I'm a guy!"-Ranma
Nov 24, 2009 8:02 PM

May 2008
Next episode green hair! xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 25, 2009 2:26 AM

Mar 2009
Hehe lucky (insert what you want) guy indeed!!

Shizuku is the best in this anime. Best fighter, smartest girl... they OP her xD
Nov 25, 2009 3:45 AM
Jan 2009
I can't seem to enjoy this show like a lot of other people do. (which is a mystery to me... oh wait, no it isn't.)
Wondering why I even keep watching such dilletantish shows... where did my quarity animu go ? : (
ByouNov 27, 2009 2:56 PM
Nov 26, 2009 2:34 PM

Feb 2009
Liked 08 as much as the others, but man, it's nice to take a breather from all the rampant yuri content eh :)
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Nov 27, 2009 1:07 PM

Nov 2007
I hate Natsuru he is either gay or incredibly stupid. 3 awesome girls and he doesn't get excited at all and only thinks about Kaede who only likes girls? I want to switch places with him....
Nov 27, 2009 5:27 PM

Jul 2008
lolz this episode....

mystik said:
I hate Natsuru he is either gay or incredibly stupid. 3 awesome girls and he doesn't get excited at all and only thinks about Kaede who only likes girls? I want to switch places with him....

lolz
Nov 27, 2009 5:39 PM

Nov 2008
Really like this episode, I love this couple.
Finally an episode without Sakura and Natsuru girl :D
Nov 27, 2009 6:50 PM

Oct 2009
ClearSinz said:
lolz this episode....

mystik said:

lolz
actually it's more rofl but I want to switch places with him too especially that part I put up in episode 9 to be seen and liked...mystik you will agree with me on this one.

Nov 27, 2009 11:52 PM

Jul 2009
Love this episode but Natsuru is so stupid,there' a limit how much dense someone can be.

Also Mamiko Noto quote"Ippen Shinde Miru" is getting cheesey. I think there's already too much anime using that quote like Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan and Seitokai no Ichizon.
Nov 28, 2009 11:24 AM

May 2009
Natsuru is sooo dense. And it isn't like he doesn't think about why the other girls are behaving that way, he just can't connect the dots even if it's done for him. I did find funny the way they illustrated just how much Sakura fills his thoughts.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.