3It was OK
11.0%
2Disliked it
4.9%
1Hated it
3.0%
Average 4.2
164 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 19, 2009 2:20 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsuru is a lucky (insert what you want) guy with Shizuku,he got a date many of us from the Shizuku club would dream of...right guys? Anyways the date was great from the aquarium/Natsuru buying a gift for Shizuku there to picnic with Shizuku where he slept on her lap and ate her tasty lunch. Shizuku starts to suspect more Sakura being a moderator. The best was after how Mikoto beat him up and Akane Kampfer shot all his room with bullets. All of us guys watching this are jealous of you Natsuru...right guys?=> BTW: Akane and for her club someone should make a video of her transformation sequence because it is very nice I find(Anyone noticed the horoscopics signs?).=>

Sorry guys I am not good enough to uncensor this but I will try hard to find some DVD rip to share with people in the club the uncensors when it will be possible :(
aeroNov 20, 2009 2:57 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 19, 2009 4:27 PM

Feb 2009
Lol just noticed on internet that 8 ep is up... Going to watch it now ^^ And yeah i do fell bit jealous to natsuru lol xD
Spaidy_Nov 19, 2009 4:32 PM
Nov 19, 2009 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
finally after 8 episodes we see akane transform.
i like her transformation
Nov 19, 2009 5:30 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah akane transformation looks nice and no female side of natsuru kinda strange lol xD Looking forward to next ep another date hehe... Shizuku is so cute when shes is that kind of mood ^^
Nov 19, 2009 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
yeah, Akanes transform is pretty sweet.

super galaxy dense Natsuru having a date isnt really as fun as i thought. and what shizuku says about kampfers during the date feels totally unrelated cause almost every single scene from the novel was skipped .
I think they made 1 whole book in 1 episode~ 8books = 8 eps.... (normally like Haruhi 1book =~6 eps)

anyway, this series could have been so much bettter, but i guess it just cant be helped~ after all i still enjoy it nevertheless xP
vinesageNov 19, 2009 5:47 PM
Nov 19, 2009 7:03 PM
Oct 2009
Dense.... TOO DENSE....

Natsuru, cant you overcome your sakura fanaticism?

I like akane and mikoto aggressive though

BtW....4 Shizuku fanz.... WHY HIM?!

And for the first time i saw her blush... yes BLUSH...

zeker47Nov 19, 2009 9:34 PM
Nov 19, 2009 7:42 PM

Aug 2008
Shizuku's boldness = Delicious
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Nov 19, 2009 11:51 PM

Jun 2008
Nice date between those two. natsuru doesn't get anything though. I wonder would he really have went to Shizuku's home if Mikoto didn't jump kick him then? - Damn Mikoto.

next episode is going to be the obligatory swimsuit episode. - Looking forward
Nov 20, 2009 2:37 AM

Oct 2009
-DeepThroat- said:
finally after 8 episodes we see akane transform.
i like her transformation
Yeah it was great! I was so tired last night I even screwed a pic example of it, now it should be good. Someone still needs to make a video, I can host on my account for the club if anyone can. I don't know how.
Spaidy_ said:
Shizuku is so cute when shes is that kind of mood ^^
Actually I liked Shizuku's side of calm and reserved with some serious tone. I got to rewatch this.
zeker47 said:
Dense.... TOO DENSE....

Natsuru, cant you overcome your sakura fanaticism?

I like akane and mikoto aggressive though

BtW....4 Shizuku fanz.... WHY HIM?!

Yeah, I know, you should also say why the censors why? We all know why by now. I mean I have been told many times of why here there is something like that.
zeker47 said:
And for the first time i saw her blush... yes BLUSH...

Yeah that blush was quite something, Shizuku is so reserved and lunch, I would want to eat it.
francismeunierNov 20, 2009 2:45 AM

Nov 20, 2009 4:24 AM

Oct 2009
Great Episode!! XD
Though my fave is Mikoto by far, still the date was pretty good but Natsuru keeps thinking its a cover for looking for the other Kampfer (100% Density LVL) but OMG she blushed, her atittude irks me but seeing this side of her has increased my rating of her XD

My fave scene the Mikoto Scene, getting punched in the face has gotta hurt ^^

Finally see Akane transform XD Now all we need is to see Mikoto transform can't wait.

Lookin forward to next ep. SWIMSUITS! Gotta love the Swimming Eps you agree right guys XD

Looks like we'll learn more about the White Kampfers as well ^_^
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Nov 20, 2009 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
Well, this episode settles things: Shizuku REALLY likes this bum, and cares for him quite alot. At least she was getting one more kiss out of it ^_^
Nov 20, 2009 7:06 AM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
Well, this episode settles things: Shizuku REALLY likes this bum, and cares for him quite alot. At least she was getting one more kiss out of it ^_^
Well said Mentar..."bum" a kiss? Not that they have shown yet in this episode, the last kiss was another thing.

Nov 20, 2009 7:11 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Mentar said:
Well said Mentar..."bum" a kiss? Not that they have shown yet in this episode, the last kiss was another thing.

"It" being the date.

Rewatch the scenes. It happened when Natsuru was sleeping in Shizuku's lap. He was dreaming to kiss with a fantasy girl, and just there and then, it happened in reality. Shizuku snatched it ;)

Shizuku's "pretending to have been asleep" was too unbelievable, and Natsuru was still "feeling" it linger on his lips. Also, later with Mikoto, Shizuku gave one more innuendo about it.
Nov 20, 2009 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
Mentar said:

Mentar said:
"It" being the date.

You mean she got another flag up
Mentar said:
Rewatch the scenes. It happened when Natsuru was sleeping in Shizuku's lap. He was dreaming to kiss with a fantasy girl, and just there and then, it happened in reality. Shizuku snatched it ;)

She really did do that? So that is the reason why Natsuru was having this feeling on his lips. Gah! I completely did not think so.
Mentar said:
Shizuku's "pretending to have been asleep" was too unbelievable, and Natsuru was still "feeling" it linger on his lips. Also, later with Mikoto, Shizuku gave one more innuendo about it.
I though the whole pretend of Shizuku asleep was fake....just was not sure. She did give a innuendo about it? Guess I will see about it in subs but I guess your Japanese is in the 80% or higher while mines is 25% and sometimes lower. I want to bring to your attention 2 things.
1. What is this that Shizuku is projecting:
the other things is 2.Do you or anyone know what is written here and is it just a commercial for Kampfer? Also who is that April girl?

Too bad they did not show it directly like the first one but the jealousy of Mikoto/Akane is rising very high.

Nov 20, 2009 8:15 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
You mean she got another flag up

Well, she sneaked her way to another kiss. But it's not like she made any progress in "winning over" Natsuru.

She really did do that? So that is the reason why Natsuru was having this feeling on his lips. Gah! I completely did not think so.

To be honest, it took me 2 rewatches to realize, too.

I though the whole pretend of Shizuku asleep was fake....just was not sure. She did give a innuendo about it? Guess I will see about it in subs but I guess your Japanese is in the 80% or higher while mines is 25% and sometimes lower.

My Japanese is lousy at best, but when Mikoto was strangling Natsuru, Shizuku said that she's fine with ending the day and handing him over to Mikoto's care (*laugh*)... and that she made wonderful memories (pointing at her lips). To which Mikoto shrieked up in horror, because she understood the innuendo for just what it was ^_^

I want to bring to your attention 2 things.
1. What is this that Shizuku is projecting:
the other things is

With novel knowledge, I could answer that, but it would be a HUGE spoiler. If you really want to be spoiled, send me a PM, otherwise wait some more. It's going to be key in understanding Shizuku later, among other things. Maybe waiting is smarter here.

2.Do you or anyone know what is written here and is it just a commercial for Kampfer? Also who is that April girl?

No idea, sorry.
Nov 20, 2009 9:28 AM

Apr 2009
because i can't wait for some faGGot group's sub, i decided to watch the raw.. what do u know.. i understand most of it.. except for the poster though..

loved the date episode.. hehe.. but akane's kampfer transformation was the main highlight for me though..

aside my long awaited mizugi episode next week.. looks like white kampfers are joining.. and in swimsuits too..
Nov 20, 2009 10:23 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
because i can't wait for some faGGot group's sub, i decided to watch the raw.. what do u know.. i understand most of it.. except for the poster though..

Me too cannot wait, guess we are the same.
argilium said:
loved the date episode.. hehe.. but akane's kampfer transformation was the main highlight for me though..

I liked that too...hoping someone makes video of that...what are those horoscopic signs?
argilium said:
aside my long awaited mizugi episode next week.. looks like white kampfers are joining.. and in swimsuits too..

Looks like some royal pool fight! :D

Nov 20, 2009 2:37 PM
Jun 2008
Mikoto's messenger is Jogoku shojyo Enma Ai

一遍 死んで見る
Nov 20, 2009 2:51 PM

Oct 2009
gloryfy said:

一遍 死んで見る

rofl I heard people refering to that phrase part but is the dog seiyuu same as that one in the anime Jigoku Shoujo Enma Ai's voice seiyuu? Not sure since I never even seen anime. Maybe I should since I like the voice of that dog.

Nov 20, 2009 3:40 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:

一遍 死んで見る

rofl I heard people refering to that phrase part but is the dog seiyuu same as that one in the anime Jigoku Shoujo Enma Ai's voice seiyuu? Not sure since I never even seen anime. Maybe I should since I like the voice of that dog.
yep.. she's Mamiko Noto .. and in this season, she also voices your beloved Sawako, Haruka Nogizaka, Tomoe from QB, the blonde journalist from Seitokai, the last wife of the No Longer Human guy, and i don't know if she still has another this season.. and from your completed anime list, she also voiced the miko from majutsu no index and that sports drink from Akikan .. so yeah.. you have heard that gentle voice before so many times as well coz she's pretty popular.. jigoku shoujo is also popular, thus, a lot of people know her mostly of that role..

one of the highlights of kampfer by the way are not just the gender bending and the pretty girls.. but also the voice actresses behind them and even more special are the ones voicing those dolls..
argiliumNov 20, 2009 4:20 PM
Nov 20, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
argilium said:
yep.. she's Mamiko Noto .. and in this season, she also voices your beloved Sawako, Haruka Nogizaka, Tomoe from QB, the blonde journalist from Seitokai, the last wife of the No Longer Human guy, and i don't know if she still has another this season.. and from your completed anime list, she also voiced the miko from majutsu no index and that sports drink from Akikan .. so yeah.. you have heard that gentle voice before so many times as well coz she's pretty popular.. jigoku shoujo is also popular, thus, a lot of people know her mostly of that role..

one of the highlights of kampfer by the way are not just the gender bending and the pretty girls.. but also the voice actresses behind them and even more special are the ones voicing those dolls..
I thought what really made her so popular was Kotomi-chan from Clannad. At least I know people who are watching kampfer only to hear more "Kotomi"~

and yeah, those VAs of the dolls here are pretty much all of "giant-level" atm, especially the one for the tiger, lol....
vinesageNov 20, 2009 8:46 PM
Nov 20, 2009 10:04 PM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:

一遍 死んで見る

At first I did not notice her was jigoku shoujo,i only notice her when she said "ippen shinde miru(一遍 死んで見る)"i think is around when she stranger him...

i cant remember anything but this phrase from Jigoku shojo series
Nov 20, 2009 10:59 PM
Oct 2009
so THAT is what the certain girl shizuku was projecting look like.... Oh Lol....

that girl is:
DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
zeker47Nov 21, 2009 5:50 PM
Nov 21, 2009 1:53 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:

一遍 死んで見る

OK, that is pretty crazy but I guess she is that popular. I might have to make some sort of memory reminder for a blog. That looks like almost as popular as Angelina Jolie in movie acting.

Nov 21, 2009 5:36 AM

Jan 2008
GG's subs sure are late, hope they don't drop this series.
Nov 21, 2009 4:59 PM

Jun 2008
GG subs for kampfer are out. Finally!:)Been waiting to watch it:)

Nov 21, 2009 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
this ep had so much fail it was ridiculous
Nov 21, 2009 5:50 PM

Nov 2008
In virtually every harem when most of the episode goes really good, then the fail quite literally kicks in. Damn you Natsuru for being such a generic dumb-ass! I feel sorry for Shizuku. She's too good for you! I'm gonna brace myself for the ultra creative next episode.
Nov 21, 2009 6:03 PM
Sep 2007
Why do I have that feeling that those three girls (and maybe the scary one who appeared fe episodes ago) who are with Natsuru in girl class are one of White Kampfers?
Nov 21, 2009 6:34 PM

Sep 2009
why is it so hard to find a favorite girl in this anime... well natsuru is kinda easy to elimiate shes shes not really a girl haha but the rest of them are super hot....
Nov 21, 2009 7:09 PM

May 2009
Meh, pointless episode and the date was boring. Natsuru is so dense.

At least next episode looks like it will have plenty of fanservice.
Nov 21, 2009 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
Interesting to say the least. Plus points for Shizuku.

Why must they be so dense though...
Nov 21, 2009 7:20 PM

Dec 2007
You know what? I take back my bad comments on the male Natsuru's voice. That stupid voice suits his character's stupidity perfectly!

No female Natsuru was disappointing but full Shizuku episode is a big thumbs up.
Nov 21, 2009 8:13 PM
Oct 2009
This episode was mostly Shizuku but Akane really stole the last few minutes. Not only did she act really cute in her Kampfer form but we also got to see her transformation. ^.^ This makes her the second Kampfer we've seen transform ... or is it the third? I don't quite remember but her transformation scene is very nice. I prefer this to Natsuru's.
Nov 21, 2009 8:13 PM

Jul 2009
I think i'm in love with Shizuku..<3

Forget about Kaede.. Shizuku is WAY much better
Nov 21, 2009 8:24 PM

Sep 2008
Maimiko Noto was the best part. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2009 8:28 PM

Apr 2009
haha.. rewatched with subs..

for all of those complaining about natsuru, the rule for the harem formula to work and the girls keep on chasing the guy is that he has to be indecisive, dense and/or stupid .. guess natsuru got the latter two.. and this counteracts the kuudere powers of shizuku so it was a bit entertaining on my part..

but anyway.. like i said, Akane transformation is so hot.. talk abou being able to steal the show at the last moments.. and we get seppuku black bunny for the commercial break.. i wonder what kanden yamaneko will look like? also, for those who love shizuku, they have the "Mistress Shizuku, Please Violate Me" club in their school.. i lol'ed..
Nov 21, 2009 8:41 PM

Sep 2009
I think I broke my nose from facepalming at how incredibly dense Natsuru is.

And I <3 Shizuku .
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Nov 21, 2009 9:22 PM

Apr 2009
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
NO SAKURA IN THIS EPISODE, I'M SO GLAD.

The ep was fine, but if I was Natsuru, I would have done a better job than that. >.>
SHIZUKU-SAMA <3333 AKANE & MIKOTO <333333 Oh and Shizuku-sama's body in the shower was so hotttt. *nosebleeds*
I know what the next ep is probably gonna be about.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 21, 2009 9:25 PM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
Shizuku's boldness = Delicious

Yea *_* I love her! Shes awesome. Akane is cute too but I like Shizuku better!

I don't like kaede at all..I don't see what Natsuru sees in her.

Natsuru is so dumb too o_o;
Nov 21, 2009 9:49 PM
Sep 2007
Interesting how Natsuru as character is better than himself.
Female version, that is.
Nov 21, 2009 10:07 PM

Jun 2009
Natsuru is SUCH A F**KING DUMBASS!!

Other than that I loved Shizuku in this episode!
Nov 21, 2009 10:09 PM

Jun 2009
Kinda feel bad for Natsuru. Stupid main characters are common, but fucking Ranma had more sense than this.
Nov 21, 2009 10:17 PM

Sep 2007
....damn Natsuru is a total moron.
Nov 21, 2009 10:18 PM

Aug 2008
That transformation is quite random. And I'll have to answer Natsuru's questions with, "It's because you have a harem and you don't even know it, you oblivious twat."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2009 10:19 PM

Jul 2008
wow so it actually is a date date, no wonder he was nervous though, shizuka is kind of scary. but not as scary as mikoto or akane angry!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 21, 2009 10:26 PM
Jul 2009
He must be really retarded....
Nov 21, 2009 11:12 PM
Oct 2009
my palm is worn out from constantly doing the facepalm.... how DENSE can a person be? he cant even read the mood!
Nov 21, 2009 11:27 PM
Feb 2009
oh gosh... i dont know what to say about natsuru anymore... oh yeah, thanks mikoto, for punching that guy for us...

shizuku is cool; akane in kampfer form is hot; mikoto is adorable; sakura is... hmm... just trash her away...
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 22, 2009 12:23 AM

Jan 2009
I feel so bad for shizuku... They really made Natsuru a think headed character lol... but I guess that's what average guys think of themselves... Who would believe that a whole harem of pretty girls would follow him even though he has no money, prestige, or looks. Honestly.... I really don't want Sakura and Natsuru to end up together... there relationship is so superficial will at least from Natsuru's point of view. Sakura has a good reason I guess. I hope it's Akane, because it seems like she is the only one who has a decent shot at winning.

Haven't you always wondered how Akane can shoot an infinite amount bullets, from what looks like a 1911 colt (though I can't really tell, I'm not that much of a gun enthusiast), without every changing her magazine? Lol yes this is a fantasy anime. She also has yet to accurate hit someone with her gun... but I guess that would make this anime more horror.

Funny episode overall... Next episode is going to be a fan service swim suit episode...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

251 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.