Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 12, 2014 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, that got chaotic. It looks like those cockroaches got even stronger while the others are under siege. Not too much back story this time which makes sense considering that the show is reaching its climax now..

I thought the specialty with the bird is pretty awesome actually with the well timed push and the baseball.
Stark700Dec 12, 2014 10:07 AM
Dec 12, 2014 10:04 AM
Jul 2013
Wow! :O
One more episode and the fun (of killing cockroaches) is over...
Dec 12, 2014 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
My Happy Lady - Kanako finally gets more scene in this episode. Great!
Dec 12, 2014 10:18 AM
Jan 2014
Those were some pretty sick shots. The JOHJies didn't even know what hit 'em. Marcos and Alex make up for a nice baseball duo. It pretty much made up for the lack of Kanako's aerial strikes.

Anyway, those schematics in the JOHJ pyramid appeared to have greek letterings. Though I don't remember any greek crews being a part of ANNEX I. I wonder who's the one behind all of this.

One more episode left, I wonder if we'll get any more anime material of this in the future. I hope we at least get a decent closure for this season, despite its flaws.
Dec 12, 2014 10:30 AM

Jan 2013
Since Adolf's episode that the show has been pretty good.
Shame that it's going to end next week.

Those throws and hits, what a baseball game.
Dec 12, 2014 10:34 AM

Jun 2012
Why did she fly right into him at the end?
Dec 12, 2014 10:40 AM

Sep 2012
Lmao the way that woman ran in the fire.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 12, 2014 10:53 AM
Jun 2013
One week left until I'm finally done with this crap.
Dec 12, 2014 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
Lots of fun this ep :3

Finally Alexander (Russia) talks. I love that guy. But his BA scenes probably won't be animated :(

Dat Hornet praise was so lol XD Keiji was mindf***ed XD

Alex and Marcos's baseball combo was epic hahaha. Loved seeing some more Kanako screen time and finally Michelle and Akari are here :3
Dec 12, 2014 11:09 AM

Jul 2010
1 more to go.

Is it me or will this anime end in a cliffhanger in the last ep?

Just wtf did those roachmen used on those BUG guys, nukes?
Mugen900Dec 12, 2014 11:24 AM
yeo
Dec 12, 2014 11:13 AM

Feb 2014
Playing baseball and killing roaches... truly a dream scenario.
Dec 12, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2013
so is the anime still on track with manga so there is a chance for a second season?

asking because that mirror roach could very well be some anime only super roach

episode itself was awesome. fighting, mystery, some creepyness
Dec 12, 2014 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Oh shit only one episode left... i feel like we are going to be left in a cliffhanger. The cockroaches seems to be very intellectual and now it also appears that some bastards are sharing the technology with the roaches >->
Dec 12, 2014 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
Let's face it - if we forget about the tragic accident which was ep 1-3 censored, this show is pretty awesome. And keeps getting better with every ep!
Dec 12, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2013
Kirua- said:

If only people knew how I force myself into watching this. But I have to finish it.
Dec 12, 2014 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
As flawed and riddled with problems this show is, I still can't help but enjoy the hell out of it. This episode was just so badass!!!
La familia es todo.
Dec 12, 2014 1:36 PM

Mar 2009
Oh, shit. Michelle is here!
Dec 12, 2014 1:48 PM

Sep 2011
robis798 said:
Kirua- said:

If only people knew how I force myself into watching this. But I have to finish it.

Can I join this party? I still don't know how I survived this long.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2014 2:26 PM
Jun 2013
ColdXClue said:
robis798 said:

Yeah, man. I've dropped like, a few other ongoings but they were much better than this. I never understood why I didn't drop this even though I had to force myself every fucking time when a new episode was released.

It had its decent moments (mainly the Adolf arc), but overall it's just... not good.
Dec 12, 2014 2:29 PM

Aug 2013
Episode quite busy, was one of the best episodes in terms of adaptation of the narrative of the manga , which is much better than in the anime

I already imagine how the anime will end, but I hope that make a good end for those who watches ..
Dec 12, 2014 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
I really like Alex and Marcos's baseball combo attack.
Dec 12, 2014 4:02 PM

Nov 2013
ONE MORE TO GO
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 12, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
Wow people saying this anime is one of the worst this season are being so fucking overcritical.

Terra Formars is like watching a B movie such as The Raid Redemption or Kung Fu Hustle or Troll 2 or something. It's not gonna win any awards but it's freaking fun to watch. You cannot say this anime does not have action; is it stupid action? Yes but it's fun to watch. This wasn't amazing but it's been entertaining to say the least. It doesn't care what happens it's so silly and once you stop taking it seriously it's hell of a lot of fun to watch and that baseball scene encompasses that exactly.

As for this being the worst anime this season, no just no. As the masochist I am I've been watching shit stains such as Argevollen, Denki gai, Twintails and that fucking abomination that is World Trigger. Those shows are not even entertaining to look at, let alone have a decent story. Most of these have absolutely 0 fucking things going for them and to put Terra Formars in this category is just wrong.

To say this show is not "entertaining" is just unfair. I understood a lot of the hate early on because of the censoring but after they got rid of it, it's been exactly what I expected. Just turn your brain off before every episode and enjoy the fireworks don't take this shit so seriously.

If you hate it, I completely understand, it is a shitty anime, there's no lying about that but to say it's terrible and one of the worst this season is just bs.
Legal_LatinoDec 12, 2014 4:30 PM
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Dec 12, 2014 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
xSanox said:
so is the anime still on track with manga so there is a chance for a second season?

I'm pretty sure it went the Anime-Original route......I do'nt remember Nukes and Mirror roaches
Dec 12, 2014 4:38 PM

Jan 2013
Haha I would also show those damn disgusting cockroaches the middle finger ^^
Serves them right.

Dec 12, 2014 4:39 PM

Jan 2013
Kirua- said:
ColdXClue said:

Yeah, man. I've dropped like, a few other ongoings but they were much better than this. I never understood why I didn't drop this even though I had to force myself every fucking time when a new episode was released.

It had its decent moments (mainly the Adolf arc), but overall it's just... not good.

I'm gonna join you too ^^

Dec 12, 2014 5:07 PM
Aug 2012
Legal_Latino said:
Wow people saying this anime is one of the worst this season are being so fucking overcritical.

Terra Formars is like watching a B movie such as The Raid Redemption or Kung Fu Hustle or Troll 2 or something. It's not gonna win any awards but it's freaking fun to watch. You cannot say this anime does not have action; is it stupid action? Yes but it's fun to watch. This wasn't amazing but it's been entertaining to say the least. It doesn't care what happens it's so silly and once you stop taking it seriously it's hell of a lot of fun to watch and that baseball scene encompasses that exactly.

As for this being the worst anime this season, no just no. As the masochist I am I've been watching shit stains such as Argevollen, Denki gai, Twintails and that fucking abomination that is World Trigger. Those shows are not even entertaining to look at, let alone have a decent story. Most of these have absolutely 0 fucking things going for them and to put Terra Formars in this category is just wrong.

To say this show is not "entertaining" is just unfair. I understood a lot of the hate early on because of the censoring but after they got rid of it, it's been exactly what I expected. Just turn your brain off before every episode and enjoy the fireworks don't take this shit so seriously.

If you hate it, I completely understand, it is a shitty anime, there's no lying about that but to say it's terrible and one of the worst this season is just bs.

I agree. This last episode felt so fast, it was very entertaining to watch.
Dec 12, 2014 6:11 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode.

Alex and Marcos's baseball attack was awesome.
Dec 12, 2014 7:11 PM

Aug 2008
Alex and Marcoss combo is great. Shipping Marcoss x Kanako.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 12, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2014
Legal_Latino said:

You stole the text right off of my keyboard.
La familia es todo.
Dec 12, 2014 9:53 PM

Aug 2014
Legal_Latino said:

So true.
I mean, come on. It's an anime about teenage mutant ninja cockroaches, you guys. How can you possibly not have the tiniest bit of fun and enjoyment while watching this? I know the mess those first three episodes are, but hey, it got better. The cheesy flashbacks and borderline-annoying narrator are minor drawbacks.

Anyways, it's almost sad we only got one more episode to go. This show was pure dumb fun . Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll miss watching roaches getting sliced/punched/smashed to death every week.
Dec 12, 2014 10:32 PM

Jul 2012
Too much action. I agree with the person (i forgot who) that said that this show needed a cooldown episode. It's been non-stop action since episode 1.

I still like it though.

One more episode. I have no idea how they'll wrap it up. :(

@Legal_Latino: I agree.
Dec 13, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2014
One .. more ... episode to .. go ...

Finally we gonna see Michelle's fight next week >_<
Dec 13, 2014 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
one ep left and the pacing hasn't changed for nearly the whole show.

also just about no actual plot progression has been seen at all
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Dec 13, 2014 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
This is probably my favorite episode of the series so far. Tho that's not saying much either, still 3/10
Dec 13, 2014 4:51 AM

Mar 2013
-Resident- said:
Those were some pretty sick shots. The JOHJies didn't even know what hit 'em. Marcos and Alex make up for a nice baseball duo. It pretty much made up for the lack of Kanako's aerial strikes.

Anyway, those schematics in the JOHJ pyramid appeared to have greek letterings. Though I don't remember any greek crews being a part of ANNEX I. I wonder who's the one behind all of this.

One more episode left, I wonder if we'll get any more anime material of this in the future. I hope we at least get a decent closure for this season, despite its flaws.

Since I'm Greek I can confirm that these are not Greek, just random Greek letters and random numbers.

Also, Captain, how can you be so annoying?

[b]Suzumebachi[b]
Dec 13, 2014 6:42 AM

Aug 2008
How close are we to the manga? Season 2 when?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 13, 2014 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
Zapredon said:

Nothing much happened in the manga for all those shitton of chapters So, for that reason, Season 2 is not needed, for srs. I mean, for fucking serious.
DawnJDec 13, 2014 7:04 AM
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Dec 13, 2014 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
One of the best episodes so far. Nice visuals! :)
Dec 13, 2014 8:06 AM
Nov 2009
Legal_Latino said:

Exactly. And as someone who is terrified of cockroaches, I enjoy the hell out of this show.
Dec 13, 2014 8:51 AM
Apr 2014
Damn those bastards. Tricking me like that >.> I was so close to believing another unit with main characters would be wiped out.

Ahh well probably will be a cliffhanger. Should have expected something like that. Obviously there weren't enough episodes to finish the whole story but revealing in the second last episode that one country has turned traitor kinda sucks.
Dec 13, 2014 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Next week we'll have the final confrontation between humanity and the fugly roaches. I'm excited! :D
As mentioned before this show is nothing amazing but it's still fun to watch. I like that baseball game and enjoyed Shoukichi beating the crap out of that albine monkey-roach!
Dec 13, 2014 8:37 PM

Oct 2013
Hand_of_the_King said:
xSanox said:

I'm pretty sure it went the Anime-Original route......I do'nt remember Nukes and Mirror roaches

Then you just forgot because they are in the manga.

Legal_Latino said:

I'm just gonna quote this instead of retyping it

Pretty good episode. I much prefer the fast pacing to the horrible slowness of the 3 episodes they took to kill off Adolf. Next episode should be interesting. On the whole, the anime has been shit. But it's not as bad as others this season lol. Still meh tho.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 14, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2013
Wow this was a surprisingly good episode! It felt really intense. Marco is a badass and him playing baseball was awesome :)

Some mystery build up with that new cockroach.
Dec 14, 2014 10:00 AM

Sep 2013
F*cking AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
The animation spiked through the roof XD
11/10 my nipples were hard throughout the whole thing.
Throwing a metal baseball to stop a nuke XD
That shiny roach looks badass :O
KOMACHI

DawnJ said:
Zapredon said:

Nothing much happened in the manga for all those shitton of chapters So, for that reason, Season 2 is not needed, for srs. I mean, for fucking serious.

Then you're just as stupid as the idiots b!tching in this thread, cause a sh!t ton of things happened.

2 more volumes should be enough for a season 2 :)
And the manga is an ever changing cast, so it will go on even if everyone dies like the Bugs 2 crew XD
Dec 14, 2014 2:10 PM

Sep 2011
Lichtspiel said:
Kirua- said:

I'm gonna join you too ^^

I blame the Adolf arc for the reason we are still here it was just too damn good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2014 9:52 PM

Oct 2011
Captain was EPIC. Hornets are BA

Nukes OMG

Whoa she ran in the fire and died

Marcos and Alex DUO EPIC!!!!!!

Division 2 to the rescue!!!!

Wonder who betrayed them?
Dec 15, 2014 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Not bad actually, though the pace of the revelations seems a bit too fast. Seriously, first it's evolved bugs, then it's smart bugs that are able to control nukes and plan intricate tactics?

By the way, I loved how they used some of the clips from the OVA to go back and tell the Captain's back story. Makes me feel like watching the OVA wasn't a waste of time afterall.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 16, 2014 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
A Woww episode. Thought the roaches would have a comeback xD I guess not.... Well one more ep left.
Dec 18, 2014 6:43 PM
Jul 2011
Since the Adolf arc I've beeng really enjoying this series. So much happen in this episode, kind of sad it's ending now. I'm gonna miss the weekly Terra Formars when it's gone.

I wish such a up-turn in quality in happen in other series I've watched and completed that ended up being underwhelming in the end like Akame ga kill.
Gen2K_Dec 19, 2014 11:23 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2014

133 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.