Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 5:45 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those R-experiment dinosaurs were pretty ridiculous.

Having never played the games, I can only assume their premises are equally absurd.
Jun 9, 2015 8:15 PM

Jun 2010
The R-experiments were probably a prelude to Alex. Heihachi and Lee certainly have a tendency for experimental patronage within their R&D facilities. Although it is much more comical in the games. The makers of the OVA probably didn't get a wind of that.
Nov 1, 2015 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
This actually wasn't that bad. The worst part about the movie was the English Dub soundtrack. I hated the songs they picked.

6/10
Apr 27, 2016 9:21 PM

Apr 2016
Why does this get so much hate? I love the games, and I didn't mind it. I thought it was good, not the best, but passable.
May 28, 2019 10:42 AM

Jun 2016
Never played any of the games, so I'm not sure how much connection the plot has to those or if they just used characters. If it is or not, I'm sure nobody played the games for the story. Not that I can blame them. All of the Action feels really random and is/was resolved way too fast. Also can someone please tell me whats up with Jun's feeling spirits?
And that "I have to kill my father" shtick feels really forced...
..but hey, tournament arc... kinda xD
rip.
May 25, 2023 4:02 PM
May 2019
Wow the first half (episode) really gave me hope and i was looking forward to seeing more of the dynamic between Jun and Kazuya because it is always wondered how and when they got together exactly.

But man is the second half bad. Most of the fights and characters we know and love are just skipped, Lee is made into a clown and the big final battle is such a letdown.

I still liked the Jun and Kazuya parts but this just wanted too much in too little time. And things like the dinosaurs just went to far and made it just ridiculous, even for Tekken standards.

More topics from this board

» 2 episodes or 1?

ciocolici - Jul 13, 2017

3 by hacker09 »»
Feb 27, 2020 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.