Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 10, 2014 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Opera House.

The episode was pretty lighthearted even for a hospital visit. Tsugumi acts too much like a housewife tbh, not that it's a bad thing. Seems like Sayrui has a health problem. I had a bad feeling about it already. Hope this doesn't have a bad end

Welp, confession.
Dec 10, 2014 10:11 AM

Sep 2012
It doesn't make sense how everyone inactive came back with a snap of the fingers.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 10, 2014 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
chakracat said:
It doesn't make sense how everyone inactive came back with a snap of the fingers.

Actually it has a sense. They are brought here by the other shepard, I don't think that they actually were members in past.

And I don't know why Kakei waited so long for telling that she is his sister.
But I liked this episode, 4,5/5 I think.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 10, 2014 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
probably one of the good episodes, i actually enjoyed this, had some laughs.

chakracat said:

Your post and sig are perfect.
Dec 10, 2014 10:39 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I had fun watching this episode with all its comedy and shenanigans. Tsugumi now finds out Kakei is one of the Shepherds. Realizing that Kakei's existence could be forgotten for becoming a Shepherd, she confesses to him.

It would be funny if their group would get along with those "inactive" members, because they look like a rowdy bunch. A certain someone still continues to sabotage the Library Club...

Okashi_sama said:
chakracat said:

Your post and sig are perfect.

lol
Dec 10, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
So are they actually related or not? I know they don't have the same mom, but the same dad? Regardless that was a pretty cheap way to take Kodachi out of the romance running. And I had to roll my eyes at Shirasaki's sister suddenly collapsing from the stress at his apartment. I knew Shirasaki was the one he was meant to end up with, but only because she's been front and center on all the promo art/the opening and ending. I still don't feel that, in the actual show, they've built up their relationship nearly well enough to make her confession this week feel organic. Outside the first episode or two she was largely forgotten in favor of other girls, but, oh well.

So are the "old" members coming back a work of Kodachi? That Student Council member who has it out for them? Guess we'll see...
Dec 10, 2014 10:49 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit that's one aggressive imouto ^^; I still ship NagixKakei though. Even more if she's his sister. WINCEST FTW <3<3

Nagi was awesome this ep. She's so cute <3 And her acting to make a "Shuraba" was lol XD

Well Shirasaki found out it seems...Why did she have to confess <_<
She took it back somewhat but meh.
Dec 10, 2014 10:50 AM
Nov 2010
animefan8800 said:
So are they actually related or not? I know they don't have the same mom, but the same dad? Regardless that was a pretty cheap way to take Kodachi out of the romance running. And I had to roll my eyes at Shirasaki's sister suddenly collapsing from the stress at his apartment. I knew Shirasaki was the one he was meant to end up with, but only because she's been front and center on all the promo art/the opening and ending. I still don't feel that, in the actual show, they've built up their relationship nearly well enough to make her confession this week feel organic. Outside the first episode or two she was largely forgotten in favor of other girls, but, oh well.

So are the "old" members coming back a work of Kodachi? That Student Council member who has it out for them? Guess we'll see...

From what we can tell they are not blood related at all just a sister that came with the new wife
Dec 10, 2014 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
Looks like there is another shepherd who seemly hates the Library Club.

Kodahi is really a wrecker and Kakei is the usual harem dumb guy.
Dec 10, 2014 10:56 AM

May 2013
Shirasaki was cute getting flusterd like that after confessing. What the heck, the old members of club came back.
Dec 10, 2014 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
Seems that Kodachi likes the create problems instead of solving them.
She is pretty mischievous from the looks of it.
And that did create some problems this episode, well moving in suddenly is a problem by itself.
Well at least judging from the things that where mentioned they are not blood related and i have to say thank god for that.
Still think she and Kakei make the best couple.

But it seems the anime itself is highly in favour of Shirasaki the way things are currently going at least.
Dec 10, 2014 11:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well that was absolutely the best episode as of yet

looks like they will go with Shirasaki's route after all which makes me a bit sad since Kodachi's a so much better character, but it was expected from the beginning so I can't really complain

not sure what to think of the ghost club members returning at the end though, that was kinda weird :s
Dec 10, 2014 11:57 AM
Feb 2014
I rolled my eyes when Shirasaki took back her confession at the end and Kakei was like "oh, right, yeah." ugh.
Dec 10, 2014 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
Hilarious episode. Very good comedy.

So I guess all shepherds aren't exactly good guys because one is practically going against a shepherd-in-the-making.

How many wives did Kakei's dad have? Because he didn't remember from which wife Nagi was born. His dad was either a filthy rich bastard or one hell of a ladies man. The filthy rich part is more plausible though.

Lol when Shirasaki came over and Nagi was forced out. Before, Nagi was teasing Kakei by purposely putting her clothes outside showing Kakei. Lol.

That confession was unexpected. I didn't expect Kakei to spill the beans and I also didn't expect Nagi to use her book travel powers in front of Shirasaki or anyone else for that matter. Shirasaki should probably be forgetting the book travel incident because it is related to Nagi and most things related to her are eventually forgotten.

I wonder what that Blue haired girls intentions are, because she has clearly started an "anti-Kakei and friends" campaign. I think the student council president will come to the rescue or maybe Kakei will come up with a way to counter her either on his own or with Nagi's help.
Dec 10, 2014 12:20 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So, Kodachi is indeed Kakei's little sister, stepsister to be precise. I knew it! Still ship them though, because wincest FTW! :9
Looks like she almost got raped in her childhood, but kid Kakei's bravery saved the day. Cool guy!

That text from Shepherd (Kodachi) was pretty accurate. Shirasaki was definitely trying to show off her good wife skills. XD

Why must Sayori get all worked up over her sister's feelings for Kakei? She totally must've never heard of the concept of harem. *Sigh..

Shirasaki was pretty quick to adapt herself to the circumstance, even after hearing Kakei is a trainee Shepherd.
Ah, she confessed.. NOT! Well, I guess she's satisfied just to be a part of the harem.

That vice president bitch finally makes her move. The library club is quite in a disarray now.

Good episode. Hopefully, Mochizuki will step up in the game and resolve this issue.

Dec 10, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2012
I guess I'm the only one who disliked Kodachi this episode...

She just grated on my nerves constantly, especially during the scene with Shirasaki and her sister in Kakei's apartment. Just... ugh.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Dec 10, 2014 2:41 PM
Oct 2014
At this point I cant really tell who is going to win... Im expecting a "Kodachi sacrificing to let Kakei live happily with Shirasaki ending" or something like that, since Kakei winning wouldnt be happy at all and that one is at least bittersweet
Dec 10, 2014 3:05 PM

Sep 2013
I'm seriously getting confused about what Kodachi is even trying to achieve any more, she wants Kakei to hook up with someone so he won't become a shepard, yet she spends her days making things difficult between them.
Hopefully those "previous" member disappear soon, I'm already tired of them after such a short time.
Dec 10, 2014 3:27 PM

Jan 2013
I liked this episode.
That "newlywed" life was funny.

And the short drama with Shirasaki was good.
I'm conflicted, I liked Kodachi, but this is obviously going down by Shirasaki's route.
Dec 10, 2014 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
Shirasaki found out about the Shepherds.

She was able to confess her love to Kakei at the end.
Dec 10, 2014 4:00 PM
Aug 2014
Kodachi's trolling was funny till it backfired... Dayyuuum you just wanna snap some necks towards the end.
Dec 10, 2014 4:57 PM

Aug 2014
derprume said:
Kodachi's trolling was funny till it backfired... Dayyuuum you just wanna snap some necks towards the end.

They are interfering with his harem
Dec 10, 2014 5:10 PM

Jun 2014
kodachi > shirasaki
Dec 10, 2014 5:15 PM

Mar 2013
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki

Yissssssssssss. But best girls never win.
Dec 10, 2014 6:24 PM

Jul 2010
Kakei and Kodachi being stepsibling!

Kodachi just moving in, her cutey imouto act xD I felt Kodachi chose to move in at the wrong time!

Kodachi's teasing with wanting to share a bath and putting her clothes right outside the washroom!

Fake boyfriend to make Sayori happy. Sayori being a really understand person.

Shirasaki going to Kakei's house to cook for him to thank him. Kodachi to the balcony, that jump to cover xD

Sayori and Shirasaki visiting Kakei. Sayori telling that Shirasaki should go for Kakei.

Learning about the shepherds after Kodachi was forced to help save Sayori. Confession to Kakei, it was a pretty good moment to confess too. The two being conscious of each other.
Dec 10, 2014 6:53 PM

Apr 2012
Damn that creepy blue-haired bitch.
Dec 10, 2014 8:55 PM

Feb 2011
Is it that hard to say that you share the same father, but different mothers and are step-siblings? Jesus Christ, I'd drop this harem crap if Shirasaki hadn't confessed.
Dec 10, 2014 9:47 PM

Apr 2011
DAT Bitch! That blue haired creepy stalker vice-president bitch.

She's probably the shepherd that's causing problems for Kakei and co.
Dec 10, 2014 11:56 PM

Nov 2014
Kaiju said:
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki
Segneal said:
kodachi > shirasaki

Yissssssssssss. But best girls never win.

i agree with you dude T_T

i still go with my ship
Dec 11, 2014 12:00 AM

Jan 2011
Damnit Crazy stalker-san is a Shepard too!

enjoying this show more than i thought i would this episode was pretty good too, but those Yuri trolls with Kana and Senri :/
Dec 11, 2014 1:29 AM

May 2013
Kodachi being in Kakkei's room while Shirasaki's sister is there was funny. So she can teleport herself from any place? Looks cool.
Now that Shirasaki knows about shepherds, she doesn't want everyone to forget about Kakkei. Confessing her feelings in the process while stating that it's just a form of social love.

Those previous library club members sure are late when they finally decide to go the club room again. I wonder how will this turn out.
Dec 11, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2011
Though Sakuraba is my favourite, I'm cheering for Kodachi.

I'm loving this anime, really thinking of playing the VN in the future
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2014 5:32 PM

Apr 2012
Kodachi now moved to Kakei's room. trouble intensified xD

Shirasaki finally know the truth about Kakei and Kodachi, then she confess his feeling to Kakei. :o

the vice president is Sheperd too?

Dec 11, 2014 6:16 PM

Jun 2013
Wow! That was easily the best episode so far! :D
Dec 11, 2014 11:57 PM

Mar 2013
Best episode so far,
but still Average like the whole show.
Dec 12, 2014 5:05 PM

Apr 2013
Not really sure what those two servants were up to with that young Nagi. Some pedophilia going on or what? That doesn't make sense at all.

The rest of the episode was pretty good though. One of the best so far. I wonder where Nagi is going to sleep in Kakei's small apartment.
Dec 13, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
Will be hugely disappointed and mad if the anime didn't go with Nagi's ending. =(

Is it possible for Kakei to have an instant flash image of Nagi and then reject "that", I wonder...
Edit: was a misunderstanding from SS, huh. Now I have watched episode 10 myself, looks like Nagi still has a chance. =|
kazewaDec 14, 2014 1:09 AM
Dec 15, 2014 2:57 AM

May 2009
y123y said:
As for the sister in the hospital, all we know is that she just has a medical condition. They haven't specified what it is.

Probably a heart condition, considering the fact that she collapsed when she stressed out too much over her sister's relationship with Kakei, and he asked if her chest felt tight. I actually expected her to die right there and then. Though it also makes me wonder why, if her condition is this severe, she was discharged at all, or why she didn't bring any medicine with her (assuming she has those).

I really wish Nagi would have stated outright that she was Kakei's (step)sister, rather than act all lovey-dovey with him, but I guess the drama was needed to get that confession from Shirasaki.

I hope someone puts that vice-president bitch in her place. Heck, why doesn't the SCP herself look into the matter? She's the one in charge, is she not? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out that someone is being an enormous troll.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2014 3:45 AM

May 2010
Kodachi doing the imouto role LOL. Wait- 3 month imouto? I give my okay. Didn't expect her to have a rather dark past.

Meanwhile Senri x Kana game going strong.

Ah man, Shirasaki actually confessed! That'... wow, talk about a sudden pair. Ah so that was for her sis.

"Nyago"
"S-see?"
"You are right!"
LMAO

Shirasaki broke xD Sayori to save the day!

Shirasaki confessing again.. For the 3rd time. Srsly, Kakei should have taken the lead there.

Mob charas took over the library club. LOL.
Dec 15, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
Episode really fun, great expressions of the characters, and showed that Kodachi really is the best girl in anime, so cute, but also so bold
I'm curious to see how the plot develops, it seems that Shirasaki is the heroine of the anime, but still rooting for Kodachi ..
Dec 16, 2014 2:32 AM

Jun 2013
Kodachi isn't really his sister though. He said she was the daughter of one of his dad's women.
That being said I don't really like how they are forcing the Shirasaki ending at the moment. Kodachi ending feels much more natural at this point, or better yet, just let Kakei become a shepherd and support his friend's futures from sidelines with a smile on his face.
Dec 16, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
I don't like how Sayori acts all hight and serious when she ask about Kakei and Nagi's relationship.

She also says, " it has nothing with you,Sis!" Acting she's like somebody, where in fact she's the one who really has nothing to do with them.

As Tsugumi said, she's too worked up that doesn't need to be.
Dec 16, 2014 3:04 PM

Aug 2014
So lovely episode...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 17, 2014 6:09 AM

Jan 2014
Its funny how a 10/10 episode can turn into shit in mere seconds...Everytime a character says "Noo,noo its not like that" part of my brain dies,who talks like that in real life?First Inoue battle now this...Ffs

Still it was the best episode,i love Kodachi's character,teasings and interaction with others...
Dec 19, 2014 2:12 PM

Sep 2008
I don't like author let Kodachi act like nothing towards Kakei and even kiss him
when she know she is his sister...
I would prefer if she don't know about it or if she know there was some cold towards him, ignored him and just act like other girls who first are mean and then they become nice for MC.

Right now... episode started with her like his little sister... -.-

Japan why you enjoy sisterxbrother ships like this?
Jan 1, 2015 10:56 PM

Feb 2013
Confession!!!!......kinda....lol

And that blue haired semi-yandere girl is being a bitch.....what a bitch haha.
Jan 11, 2015 5:22 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode, quite liked the confession but well let's see what's next.
Jan 19, 2015 4:24 AM
May 2012
So, they are really not blood related BUT WHAT THE FUCK?!?! She was about to get raped in that age?? Oy oy oy, is this really PG-13??
Anyway, I knew that Sayaka knew. She is pretty cool.
Awww yeahhh!! That confession *o*
Feb 1, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2012
Eh, so instead of perfect relationship with Kodachi who had the best on-screen chemistry with main hero we get forced romance with obvious lead girl? Fufufu! I hate them for making her his half-sister, this shift broke great character dynamic of this show to unrepairable state. So much for good ending :/
And here I hoped for something original, welll...

As for other things, it wasn't as bad episode in terms of comedy and drama, I really wonder how they cope up with club destruction. Shirasaki sister thing also escalated things pretty quickly (I felt bad for Kodachi who unwittingly caused it - there could be big problems for her - and also for sister who got heart-attack) - though I'm affraid they will forget this incident in time so no big deal.

Nagi bathroom and background scenes were great though. Meanwhile, Senri and Kana delves deeper and deeper into embrace of mutual yuri.
Mar 2, 2015 7:07 AM

Jun 2011
Wow this show has been really good for the past few episodes, didn't expect to enjoy it this much, especially the male lead Kakei, for some reason I like him. (to be more precise, I don't dislike him)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

99 by Maelwine270 »»
Jan 14, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Whos is he gonna end with?

genetick - Nov 19, 2014

24 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:31 PM

» who does kakei end up with?

Belarabi - Nov 26, 2022

2 by AnosTheGod »»
Nov 27, 2022 11:19 AM

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2014

51 by Amatniki »»
Oct 31, 2020 10:02 PM

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2014

66 by Amatniki »»
Oct 31, 2020 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.