MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Best paired with?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Hyuuga Neji Alliance »» Best paired with?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Who do you like paired with Neji?
Tenten

17 68.00%
Sakura

0.00%
Hinata

5 20.00%
Ino

2 8.00%
Rock Lee

1 4.00%
Other (please specify who and why)

0.00%
Voters: 25

11-16-09, 6:07 AM

Who do you think is best paired with Neji?

I'm stuck on Hyuugacest. I used to like him paired with Tenten, but after watching a cool amv and reading several fanfictions about him and Hinata, I'm completely stuck.
I tried reading fanfictions with him paired with others, but they didn't stick at all.

I also like them paired together as partners in a fight. They could kick some serious ass with their Byakugan paired up.

11-29-09, 12:33 PM

BlasianAngel said:
I also like them paired together as partners in a fight. They could kick some serious ass with their Byakugan paired up.

I think so too!!

12-02-09, 10:56 AM

I disagree, the Byakugan is a valuable technique. Hinata uses it very well to scout, though Neji kicks almost anyone with his fighting styles. Even now i am sure both Naruto and Sasuke could lose to him if he'd get serious.In the end could could still use it for scout too though. vise versa for Hinata. Pairing them up would put them in danger. They'd have the same strenght and weaknesses and wouldn't be able to compensate each other. In the ninja world were there is such a wide variety of jutsu that is something unacceptable. I wouldn't recommend pairing 2 Byakugan users. Yes they are strong, but as usual, the stronger they are the harder they fall. Additional back-up to counter any and all of their weakness would be much better. (this is not only for Byakugan but for all Ninja. pair different people together, not similair, unless you are waging war, but thats a whole different story.)

12-14-09, 4:58 AM

rock lee? bleh DX

12-23-09, 6:29 AM

I like Ino best. I started liking it after reading a good fanfic.

01-01-10, 11:45 AM

Call me cliche, but I'd still go with Tenten. I'm just in love with Neji... and more so with NejitenxD

04-20-10, 10:09 PM

I'm stuck on the Hyuugacest too. Dx
But I also love TentenxNeji~

@Eione
Ino? Whoa, that must of been a very good fanfic.
Mind if you give a link? :)

06-26-10, 1:56 PM

I think the best pair for Neji is Tenten.

09-08-11, 10:02 AM

Oh, I think I'm totally in love with NejiTen. I had, I think the biggest, blog with fanfiction about NejiTen in polish website. I think of it like a kinda of a forbidden love because of His being a genius of clan and she's only a kunoichi without a clan. And I love them so much <3 I fell in love after seeing first (not so good) AMV about them <3

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices