Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2014 7:07 PM
May 2014
This anime is suffering from too much style too little substance. The teenagers talking like they're some sort of poets is getting cringeworthy. The soundtrack, directing and the production values might be insane but it doesn't stop the fact that the characters just seem extremely unrealistic. I hope they'll manage to change all this, I was able to withstand the flaws in the beginning but now it's getting way too far.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Dec 4, 2014 7:10 PM
Jan 2014
kikohunter said:
This anime is suffering from too much style too little substance. The teenagers talking like they're some sort of poets is getting cringeworthy. The soundtrack, directing and the production values might be insane but it doesn't stop the fact that the characters just seem extremely unrealistic. I hope they'll manage to change all this, I was able to withstand the flaws in the beginning but now it's getting way too far.

For example? What happened this episode that was unrealistic or poetic?

So a kid telling his mother to die is poetic? Wow. I don't even...
PrinceTYDec 4, 2014 7:14 PM
Dec 4, 2014 7:11 PM

Jul 2012
kikohunter said:

The substance is good enough, to be honest. I didn't think the dialogue in this episode was "poetic" at all.
Dec 4, 2014 7:16 PM

Feb 2014
kikohunter said:

I don't think it will change. If you want substance, sticking to the classics should be enough. If you want the real deal: cinema.

mayukachan said:
The substance is good enough, to be honest. I didn't think the dialogue in this episode was "poetic" at all.

I rather than poetic it was theatrical.
Dec 4, 2014 7:37 PM

Dec 2011
That moment when he answered back to his mom. My goodness. He has such a sad past.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2013
He's not listening again... Damn, I'm pretty glad Kousei's mother is dead. I mean, she was such a bitch. If she was alive he would still be suffering, i'm pretty sure. And he was so cute as a kid :( Intense episode.

Dec 4, 2014 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
kikohunter said:

Unrealistic? Why's that? Because they're 11? Did you not think this way when you were 11? Were you never this passionate in your life? Did you have a bland and boring childhood where your everyday life was being glued to a monitor or screen? Aw, that's unfortunate.
Dec 4, 2014 7:57 PM
Jan 2014
But anyway. Just wanted to say this.

I once had a friend that lost his mother in an accident. he told me the last interaction with her was an argument and he (being the rebellious teenager) was spewing hateful stuff in that fight. His mother stormed out of the house and then died in an accident later. It was awful and even so many years he tells he it still haunts him that he never got a chance to tell his mother he was sorry and didn't mean to say those hateful words. but it was too late. These stuff happens in real life, and i just can't help thinking of my friend while watching this episode.

I guess I'll make it a point to never say things i will regret for life to a loved one. We always take it for granted that when we leave a conversation angry and screaming all hateful words at each other there will always be another day to reconcile. let's just say it first and apologise later. that's what most of us think at the back of our heads when we spew hateful stuff at people we love. this episode reminds me never to do that, for there might be no next moment to tell them you're sorry or you didn't mean it.

Yeah the mother in this episode is pretty psychotic but we know that Kousei loves her.
Dec 4, 2014 8:02 PM
May 2014
Kurogashi said:
kikohunter said:
This anime is suffering fromh style too little substance. The teenagers talking like they're some sort of poets is getting cringeworthy. The soundtrack, directing and the production values might be insane but it doesn't stop the fact that the characters just seem extremely unrealistic. I hope they'll manage to change all this, I was able to withstand the flaws in the beginning but now it's getting way too far.

Unrealistic? Why's that? Because they're 11? Did you not think this way when you were 11? Were you never this passionate in your life? Did you have a bland and boring childhood where your everyday life was being glued to a monitor or screen? Aw, that's unfortunate.

Well I sure as hell didn't spend half my time thinking about philosophical stuff for no reason at all. And I didn't go around spouting nonsense, also a 4-5 year old thinking about being handsome is borderline retarded. Dialogue suffers badly from stuff like this and it's cringeworthy.
Dec 4, 2014 8:05 PM

Jul 2012
^ Like I said, because artstyle. I don't get why you think it's a shoujo/josei other than for that reason~
Dec 4, 2014 8:10 PM

May 2013
kikohunter said:
Kurogashi said:

Well I sure as hell didn't spend half my time thinking about philosophical stuff for no reason at all. And I didn't go around spouting nonsense, also a 4-5 year old thinking about being handsome is borderline retarded. Dialogue suffers badly from stuff like this and it's cringeworthy.

Then don't watch it?
Dec 4, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
mayukachan said:
^ Like I said, because artstyle. I don't get why you think it's a shoujo/josei other than for that reason~
Now I could go on and on about why I think that, but I dont wanna bore you. :)

Lol, no you're just putting generalizations on demographics now which is funny.

I had a friend who called Silver Spoon a girly anime. Oh man, people these days..

MiniMoose10 said:
kikohunter said:

Then don't watch it?

"but i don't drop anime even though i clearly dislike it!!"
Dec 4, 2014 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
surfboard_ said:
mayukachan said:

I rather than poetic it was theatrical.

Yep, I think it's something like that too, more than "poetic".

As I said earlier, even if some situations are really relatable, it's quite often dramatically staged, very romanticized, with a lot of "figurative language", and it may even be considered as "overwrought" (as I've seen in an other thread).

But hey, I honestly think that it's a choice. This theatricality is characteritic of good shounen. I mean, the rivals/future nakamas, the characters who start telling their life when they perform, the flashbacks right in the middle of a performance...
Come on, Dragon Ball, Captain Tsubasa, Dragon Quest, Saint Seiya or even Yakitate Japan or KuroBas, it's the same kind of approach, but with music (and musical problems as well) instead of sport/battle.

And I'm pretty sure that some of good movies/novel use the same "theatrical approach". Probably.
Dec 4, 2014 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
Ummmm.... dont you do the same? .....

i don't dislike most shows i watch actually. if anything, trash entertain me the most.

or i keep watching shows i dislike because they're good (eg: mushishi)

and i finish shows that people (like you) "encourage" me to watch ;)
Dec 4, 2014 8:23 PM

Jul 2012
^
oh no, i like the shows you gave me but like some parts of them make me rage really hard (especially the sexism). you remember, right? :P

also
i love high school of the dead
it was super fun to watch

as for school days, that's a must-watch anime for everyone so ofc i finished it. especially for the ending. (my anime scores =/= how much i like something)

-Skyleo- said:

As I said earlier, even if some situations are really relatable, it's quite often dramatically staged, very romanticized, with a lot of "figurative language", and it may even be considered as "overwrought" (as I've seen in an other thread).

But hey, I honestly think that it's a choice. This theatricality is characteritic of good shounen. I mean, the rivals/future nakamas, the characters who start telling their life when they perform, the flashbacks right in the middle of a performance...
Come on, Dragon Ball, Captain Tsubasa, Dragon Quest, Saint Seiya or even Yakitate Japan or KuroBas, it's the same kind of approach, but with music (and musical problems as well) instead of sport/battle.

And I'm pretty sure that some of good movies/novel use the same "theatrical approach". Probably.

+1
Dec 4, 2014 8:24 PM
May 2014
I like Shigatsu, just felt like writing a little about what I don't like about it.
Dec 4, 2014 8:29 PM

May 2013
No problem with that. It's just confusing when people write in such a way that it makes it seem like they want to gouge their eyes out because of how bad it is.
Dec 4, 2014 8:30 PM

Jul 2012
MiniMoose10 said:
No problem with that. It's just confusing when people write in such a way that it makes it seem like they want to gouge their eyes out because of how bad it is.

At least it's not as cancerous as Solvite's bashing for the first few weeks. ^^; I should just be more tolerant of criticism in the future.
Dec 4, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2012
That's why I don't write reviews, at all. ^^; I'm guessing you get Ano Hana fans bugging you? Assuming nobody gets that riled over 6/10s or 10/10s..
Dec 4, 2014 8:36 PM

Feb 2014
kikohunter said:
I like Shigatsu, just felt like writing a little about what I don't like about it.

You're in the right. Without people criticizing all we'd only have comments like "Perfect show! Anime can't stop getting better! This is the piano of my life ♥; Perfect violin I hope Kaori is okay! OMG dat cliffhanger! Emi performance was just perfect!!!!"
Just take your time and throw your rage, you're welcome.
Dec 4, 2014 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
-Skyleo- said:

Theatrical performances are pretty common actually. Its not my cup of tea but its not bad by any mean.
Dec 4, 2014 9:00 PM

Sep 2014
the moment when he ask his mother to die, she really die.

feels like it's going to get sadder and sadder?
Dec 4, 2014 9:15 PM

Nov 2014
Dang. Arima had such a traumatic childhood... I wonder how he's going to deal with his loss of hearing during this competition. It'll be interesting to see how Takeshi and Emi deal with this, especially since Arima's their idol/reason for playing piano. Man, no wonder Arima's traumatized. I mean his last words to his mom were harsh, but at the same time, it's pretty hard to feel sympathetic for his mom... I'm super excited for the next episode (when am I not excited for another episode of shigatsu wa kimi no uso, tbh this is probably my favorite anime this season, or high up there at least).
Dec 4, 2014 9:16 PM
May 2014
What really pisses me off is Kosei's mum....honestly just go away already
Dec 4, 2014 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
surfboard_ said:
kikohunter said:

You're in the right. Without people criticizing all we'd only have comments like "Perfect show! Anime can't stop getting better! This is the piano of my life ♥; Perfect violin I hope Kaori is okay! OMG dat cliffhanger! Emi performance was just perfect!!!!"
Just take your time and throw your rage, you're welcome.

Yup, but although I agree with you in a way, I must add that I assume you're pretty new on MAL forums.
Because it's like that in literally all the other "good" show forums actually :

- Clannad : "Omg, I cried so much, Ushio is so cute"
- Fate : "Dat Saber, dayum ! All dem feels"
- Evangelion : "This show is so deep. Asuka best tsundere"
- AoT : "Eren is still annoying as fuck, Mikasa/potato girl is my waifu"
- SAO : "Kirito/Asuna is my OTP"
- Amagi Brilliant Park : "KyoAni found a way. I had a nosebleed. Also, Sento best girl, if you know what I mean"
And so on...

surfboard_ said:
Theatrical performances are pretty common actually. Its not my cup of tea but its not bad by any mean.

Yeah, but judging by your favorites, it don't surprised me that it's not your cup of tea.
Since you seem to be more into cinema, then I think that if I had to compare Shigatsu with some movies, IMO (I'm not a movie-buff so it's quite difficult for me), it would be more reminiscent of Scott Pilgrim, Harry Potter or The King and the Mockingbird than stuff like Pulp Fiction, Cloud Atlas or Enter the Void (off topic : I named it because I see you have a video about it on your profile page ; I think it was an interesting movie, but also extremely painful to watch for me).
Dec 4, 2014 9:39 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Giant flashback again, couldn't even get through his performance this episode. At least it was interesting, big trauma and it makes more sense this time around. I've still got a few questions about Kousei's mum but we'll see about that in due time.
Dec 4, 2014 9:41 PM

Aug 2014
Oh no I fear that when Kousei perform he won't be able to hear the note and it came true for this episode but oh well I expect it to be resolved in future episode.

Worried about Kaori, seeing her with a pile of medication is not a good sign, wish nothing bad happen to her in future episode.
Dec 4, 2014 9:51 PM

Oct 2007
Avertia said:
This slow pace is getting annoying now

9 episodes in, and lets be honest, not a lot has happened...

Yeah this ones kind of a slow burner that even seeing the manga raw up to date I'm still not 100% sure of the themes and direction it plans to take entirely. It's almost like it'll kind of change focus every 10 chapters or so. And yes it's definitely shonen in terms of construction though for some reason the art style is one typically used for shojou series.
Dec 4, 2014 9:58 PM

Feb 2014
-Skyleo- said:
Yup, but although I agree with you in a way, I must add that I assume you're pretty new on MAL forums.

Yeah, I'm pretty new.

surfboard_ said:

Yeah, but judging by your favorites, it don't surprised me that it's not your cup of tea.[/quote]

Other than Haibane Renmei, I don't find the others that much theatrical, or I am just misinterpratating the term.
On the other hand, theatrical performances is very japanese. I think it have a charm on its own. Not only talking about anime, cinema as well.
Dec 4, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
You know, I guess im a bit angry from a personal standpoint.

What I mean is that being tall, I see this short male MC's in animes. And not only that, but I played the tuba for like one semester in HS (even though I barely played it right) because they need it tuba players....

But just watch!!!!!!! One day, in the anime world, tall male and tuba players will take over the music anime genre!!!!!!!

Even better, cute girls playing Euphonium :)

Too bad getting an anime about band is really unlikely in the first place...... ;_;

Also Kousei's like 12 and Asian boys are tiny so it's pretty accurate lol
Dec 4, 2014 10:03 PM

Jul 2012
Nvm, he's 14 LOL.

And he looks around most of the Chinese boys' heights are in my high school.
Dec 4, 2014 10:10 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
Even better, cute girls playing Euphonium :)

Too bad getting an anime about band is really unlikely in the first place...... ;_;

Thats nice.
Dec 4, 2014 10:11 PM

Jul 2012
@y123y So sneaky!! Editing your comment after I posted mine >_>

Sakamichi no Apollon was about characters and jazz. Not really a band with more than 10 people lol. I mean at times, they jammed but that's it. There was no band competition or band getting together kind of thing.

K-ON!! Haha, no. I don't care about rock bands honestly.

I'm interested in:
-symphonies
-orchestras
-concert bands
-chamber ensembles

Unfortunately, I've seen all the anime related to those topics :/
Dec 4, 2014 10:20 PM

Jul 2012
NOOOOOO
WTF
don't associate me with any of glasstrash's characters
i'll call you fukae (the strawberry i my me guy >_>) then
Dec 4, 2014 10:23 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
NOOOOOO
WTF
don't associate me with any of glasstrash's characters
i'll call you fukae (the strawberry i my me guy >_>) then

kekhaha, was Glasslip 2deep4u?
Dec 4, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2012
surfboard_ said:

nah i got the main gist of it, but the dialogues and characters were just beyond horrible. for it's premise and ideas, it could have been done a lot better.
Dec 4, 2014 10:29 PM

Jan 2011
While the flashbacks were happening I kept wondering if he was still playing fine back in the present.
Dec 4, 2014 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
surfboard_ said:

Other than Haibane Renmei, I don't find the others that much theatrical, or I am just misinterpratating the term.
On the other hand, theatrical performances is very japanese. I think it have a charm on its own. Not only talking about anime, cinema as well.

Well, from your favorites, I've only watched Evangelion so I can't judge. However, the others shows you have are not known for being theatrical indeed. These shows are more like anime UFO, less theatrical, less consensual, more into symbolisms...
Yes, I agree, theatrical performances seems to be a japanese thing, I can't say if it's true in japanese cinema (because the only asians movies I've watched are Korean, I guess), but in japanese dramas, it's like that too. And even in japanese video games, lol.

mayukachan said:
-Skyleo- said:

I fully agree with your thoughts, but that's just how East Asian parents are to their kids (obviously not all of them, but a majority and I can say this because I'm Chinese lol)
The parents don't understand music. They just want their kid to learn techniques and skills as soon as possible and succeed. They don't understand stuff like "expression" or "feeling" in the music. They rush their kids to learn piano (and violin or whatnot) at a really early age so they can professionally get into in the future.

Oh, I see. It reminds me the famous lines : "You'll become a doctor/lawyer", lulz.
It must be tough not being able to choose your own path, though.
Dec 4, 2014 10:42 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
surfboard_ said:

nah i got the main gist of it, but the dialogues and characters were just beyond horrible. for it's premise and ideas, it could have been done a lot better.

It was a lazy production, specially considering the studio that worked on it, but the general structure is very original. Its sad we couldn't feel like it was complete or fulfilled with the ending, but it is a lot more mature than other acclaimed shows like Nagi no Asakura. I'm hoping for a fansub to release a BD version.
Dec 4, 2014 10:47 PM

Jul 2012
surfboard_ said:
mayukachan said:

It was a lazy production, specially considering the studio that worked on it, but the general structure is very original. Its sad we couldn't feel like it was complete or fulfilled with the ending, but it is a lot more mature than other acclaimed shows like Nagi no Asakura. I'm hoping for a fansub to release a BD version.

I won't deny the idea is original itself, but the execution wasn't. I've seen shows with good premises and ideas but the problem is how they explain and show it in the timespan. I feel like it could have been done much better if they didn't waste it with SOL moments and cringey pointless dialogue. Oh, and also the lesbian as well as the other love triangles. Pointless.
Dec 4, 2014 10:56 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
I won't deny the idea is original itself, but the execution wasn't. I've seen shows with good premises and ideas but the problem is how they explain and show it in the timespan. I feel like it could have been done much better if they didn't waste it with SOL moments and cringey pointless dialogue. Oh, and also the lesbian as well as the other love triangles. Pointless.

What would be an original execution for you? The way they did it wasn't original but I don't think it was needed.
What kind of explanation you wanted? And how was the love triangles (you mentioned the lesbian thing, is there anything special that differs from the other love triangles?) pointless? Isn't relationships one of the most reocurring themes during the teenage lifespan?
Dec 4, 2014 11:00 PM

Jul 2012
I don't mean execute it in a unique way. I mean, original/good idea + good execution in general. I can use one of your favourite shows (Time of Eve) as an example for this. Interesting idea (androids + unracist cafe) and good execution. Every episode was relevant and they didn't waste time.

And for the majority of the MAL watchers of Glasslip to "not understand it" means that you just happened to connect with the show much more and feel it rather than to get confused and uncomfortable with it. And that's okay, but like me giving it a low score doesn't mean it was 2deep4me. It was far from that. Evangelion is 2deep4me though, but I know it's good..

I thought that if the show focused only on the Touko + David relationship while bringing out the ideas, it would be better. Oh, and if they were written better instead of us one dimensional characters. Otherwise, I would have preferred Yana + Yuki leading the entire show and for the show to be a realistic SOL instead of what it was, entirely. The other characters didn't really play into the main plot other than being her "friends" so I found all of the love drama pretty pointless. And in real life, if there was a group of friends (like 5 people let's say), they most likely wouldn't have some kind of love polygon going on. tl;dr just do friendship instead of forcing characters to have unrequited love >__>
Dec 4, 2014 11:08 PM

Sep 2010
Kousei telling his mom to die was beautiful. Thanks man, you said what we all wanted to.
Dec 4, 2014 11:18 PM

Jun 2013
So its finally time for Arima's turn eh? He didn't even finish before the episode ended.

I hope Kaori isn't setting up a death flag like his mother with all those medications.

Arima's been through some serious trauma yo

Still waiting for Arima's hair to turn white
Dec 4, 2014 11:22 PM

Nov 2014
Kousei's mom was a bitch although no child should say something like that to a parent this woman deserved it. Loved the episode and Emi's performance. I'm worried about Kaori though
Dec 4, 2014 11:32 PM

Sep 2014
FluffyFlesh said:
Onodera-chan said:
Death flag's been raised and waved. I hope Kaoru doesn't break my heart.
Emi is cute, I like her for Kousei (if Kaoru does break my heart).

Read the title of the anime translated in english , you shouldnt get much hopes on the romance part . It is more like a story about a guy that has too many problems for a girl to take him as a boyfriend but instead she helps him getting past those difficulties and by the time those are solved they are too comfortable with each other to make any move , basically they will be friendzoning each other . The story is more about his problem solving , the romance part is just the bait. "Your lie in April" gave away itself . Still , since I dont know the ending and sometimes I wish to know it , I said what I had to say : the romance is the bait , the main dish is Arima getting passed his trauma.
Thats how the things look to me.

The manga's still ongoing though (I think) so you never know.. I'm also tempted to read it but.
Dec 4, 2014 11:52 PM

Feb 2014
mayukachan said:
I don't mean execute it in a unique way. I mean, original/good idea + good execution in general. I can use one of your favourite shows (Time of Eve) as an example for this. Interesting idea (androids + unracist cafe) and good execution. Every episode was relevant and they didn't waste time.

I see what you mean. Yeah, we kind of demand something original out of animations, I mean, its a fantasy world after all so its only logic to explore what we can't in other formats.

mayukachan said:
And for the majority of the MAL watchers of Glasslip to "not understand it" means that you just happened to connect with the show much more and feel it rather than to get confused and uncomfortable with it. And that's okay, but like me giving it a low score doesn't mean it was 2deep4me. It was far from that. Evangelion is 2deep4me though, but I know it's good..

Isn't it common to have polarized and extremely opinions about artistic productions over the time? The same happened with Clockwork Orange, that came to become a "cult" thing after years of censorship. Another example is In the Realm of Sense, the once considered bordeline porno is now evaluated as study material in the psychology field, just like 120 Days of Sodom, Tropic of Capricorn. Its no different in music and painting.
What I want to say is that opinions and values can change overtime, just like ratings on MAL.

mayukachan said:
I thought that if the show focused only on the Touko + David relationship while bringing out the ideas, it would be better. Oh, and if they were written better instead of us one dimensional characters. Otherwise, I would have preferred Yana + Yuki leading the entire show and for the show to be a realistic SOL instead of what it was, entirely. The other characters didn't really play into the main plot other than being her "friends" so I found all of the love drama pretty pointless. And in real life, if there was a group of friends (like 5 people let's say), they most likely wouldn't have some kind of love polygon going on. tl;dr just do friendship instead of forcing characters to have unrequited love >__>

That would change the direction of the show and the point of the group and friendship, migrating into another generic SOL.

"And in real life, if there was a group of friends (like 5 people let's say), they most likely wouldn't have some kind of love polygon going on. tl;dr just do friendship instead of forcing characters to have unrequited love"

Isn't that a possibility? Thats the whole point of working with fictional stories. And forcing characters to have unrequited love over friends is also a way to deal with friendship.
Dec 4, 2014 11:56 PM

Oct 2013
SO we get some flashbacks to learn about Emi's past as well as Kousei's. And now he can't hear the piano again. I wonder how this will turn out.
Dec 5, 2014 12:06 AM

Oct 2014
Nurufufufu~ Keeping up with this eps discussion, it seems that this eps got a mixed views...

As expected.

I already stated that even I can't really say that I liked this episode. But, I give it a 4.5/5, contradicting much? Well, in my perspective, this kind of development is actually still commendable....

for a "teen" drama show. Yeah people, "teen" drama. You see, writing a drama is a "tricky" thing as it may lead to a "hit-or-miss" type of show. You just make it more and more "tricky" by adding "teen" to it. If not written properly, it may turns to a teen drama which contain too much melodrama, or turns into a cringe-worthy show that has too much shouting/crying scenes.

Shigatsu, however, as far as I can tell, still able to contain its level of realistic tone (again, for a teen drama). IMO, having Kousei-chan still has his "I can't hear the notes" drama with that kind of childhood is still "realistic" in a way. Yes, it has its own share of cheesy romance and character interaction, but IMO, it's still on the level where it is "forgiveable" and still able to balance it with the music theme..... for a teen drama. With this being said, with this eps, Shigatsu's still developing quite well as a teen drama (because it IS a teen drama). Of course, if you think teen drama isn't for you, then you'll most likely found this kind of development irksome.

As for the dialogue, I'm agree with this surfboard_ guy that said its more to theatrical than poetic. Plus, I think it's only me, but somehow the way the dialogues go on feels like a bit similar from those of Makoto Shinkai's works... I mean, try to take a look at 5 cm/s, and you'll find the MC guy spouted "poetic" (or theatrical) monologue lines as well, even though he's still 14 at that time (just like Kousei-chan).

Edit: Wait, I haven't touch another issue, which is that remix of "winter wind". I forget that. Huh, of course I forget that. Why? Because it's FRIGGIN' UGLY, that's why.
New_-Dec 5, 2014 12:18 AM
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Dec 5, 2014 12:07 AM
Sep 2009
kevkn said:
I am more worried about Kaori than Kosei's mother. I have a bad feeling on this one ._.

qetou said:
This show is so predictable, cliche and boring. Sigh.

I respect your opinion tho. Just wondering how you manage to watch till ep 9.

Because you dont get a new anime about classical music every day. Or year, for that matter. Still, this anime is lolbad so far.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2015

295 by kyledluffy »»
Apr 16, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2015

1174 by LordArmandtrox »»
Apr 16, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Is this worth watching even if you got spoiled on the ending ? ( 1 2 )

Mister_WD - Apr 23, 2022

70 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 15, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Who do you like with Kousei Arima more ?

randomlock - Mar 24, 2016

20 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2014

286 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 14, 9:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.