Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 8, 2017 2:19 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, a lot of crazy shit happened in this episode, the craziest... the fact that an actual fad began where people pulled out each others hair as a greeting.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 18, 2017 8:05 PM
Jul 2012
Coach: Okay son, what's going on? Get that thing off your head and come with me! Slices his and his students body in half. LMAO! So fucked up!
Aug 30, 2017 12:52 PM

Mar 2014
Murano was saved but she was the only one lmao

at least their relationship seems to have improved quite a bit

Shinichi was BAMF, saving Murano and throwing that rock. that's a weird way to die

Yuko's fall though
Dec 1, 2017 10:53 PM

Jul 2009
Definitely thought Tachikawa was going to die but I guess not. Seems as though her "weapon" sort of worked ... by forcing Shimada to not be able to shift back and sort of go crazy. Lots of bloodshed this episode. Super rock throw was super effective! The "pull out hair" thing is interesting, hopefully the parasites will have a harder time eating innocent humans now. As for the preview, Kana comes back and ... is that shirtless Shinichi I see?! :P
Feb 11, 2018 1:32 PM

Jul 2016
ohh? they really went public... Interesting
Feb 13, 2018 2:36 AM

Jan 2013
Shinichi throwing the rock was badass.
Surprised the government found a way to distinguish parasites from humans, it should work the same for Shinichi aswell right, since his parasite merged with his entire body, not just the right hand anymore.

Also I love how Shinichi said a "fad" began in which people greet each other by pulling a string of hair :D
Apr 26, 2018 10:18 AM

Apr 2013
The people are surprisingly dense, how could the students not notice that monster and how could Murano be statisfied with "I jumped that far because of adrenaline"? At least Shinichi and Murano seem to be on good terms again.
Sep 4, 2018 9:35 PM

Nov 2013
Fuck, that transformation was terrifying, though I still think Yuko is stupid as hell for confronting Hide fully knowing he was a parasite.

What a brutal massacre. Seeing Hide cut through all those people like butter was unsettling.

I love the cinematography in this episode; so spine-chilling.

That rock throw was so badass; had some serious impact to it.

So if a human doesn't want their hair being touched, it's safe to say they're a parasite.

The hair-pulling fad gave me a chuckle.

Awesome episode; possibly the best one so far. The parasites are slowly being revealed to the world.

9.5/10
FunnyRatmanSep 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Jun 2, 2019 9:46 AM

Jul 2016
What is up with the terrible looking CGI characters in the background? They look annoying.

I do not believe anyone is stupid enough to believe the "You jumped from a roof and survived" story. Otherwise, decent episode.
Jun 2, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
What is up with the terrible looking CGI characters in the background? They look annoying.

I do not believe anyone is stupid enough to believe the "You jumped from a roof and survived" story. Otherwise, decent episode.
Jul 16, 2019 8:29 AM

Dec 2018
Thankfully Hideo underestimated Yuko.

Lol I think that countermeasure would require a sacrifice. Like if you pull a parasite's hair than that person who pulled the hair will be killed right after that.

Optigisa said:

I think Murano know something wrong about it but keep quite about it, because she understand that's likely not what Shinichi will tell.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Nov 26, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi took too long to take action and more people died. It also shows how less human he is that he only really cared about Murano and not really the other students imo. It was a good throw in the end to kill shimada. And The glasses girl did a good job of throwing that at shimada. Interesting episode but not as good as I expected
candies:

Apr 22, 2020 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
I didn't expect Yuuko to be able to hurt Hideo, whatever that white liquid was it worked. Clever girl. Besides from that this meeting must have been so shocking for her and that jump wow, I don't want to know how badly she got injured.

Such a masacre. I also lost count how many people died. At least there was no censorship. God when Shinichi turned over that female head I thought it was Satomi.

At least he was able so save her, with these totally crazy jumps. I'm still amazed Satomi didn't asked more about how he was able to do it. At least their relationship went back up which is nice.

The scene with the rock was just crazy, holy shit. That thing flew through Hideo like it was nothing. It's definitely true the government can't go public with the parasites. I'm amazed about the method they picked. So from now on everyone tears out a hair as greeting. That's a first for me lol.

Jul 26, 2020 2:53 AM

Apr 2020
Start of the Episode - Blood bath, your crush is a human eating- face morphing- Alien monster!
End of the Episode - Now people greet each other by plucking hairs XD
Lmao,
I'm happy that hes back with Murano
Why did he look like Kenshiro in the Episode preview
--AbiSa--
Feb 22, 2021 5:49 PM

Jul 2017
The art was slightly janky at times but overall, a nice episode nonetheless. Nice to see Murano and Izumi patch things up between them temporarily again, he did save her like a superhero by showing up, carrying her and jumping off a building to make sure she was safe. Good thing Yuko was safe too and Hideo got executed bad by Izumi near the end. Did want a bit more bloodshed in the episode though. I do like the idea of pulling out hair follicles to reveal if they're humans or parasites so should be interesting to see how well that turns out to be in the upcoming episodes.
Mar 13, 2021 4:32 PM
Mar 2021
Overall rate this episode a 5/5

There is nothing that I would change about this episode. I really liked the moment where we saw Izumi really break down and showed some weakness. I also really enjoyed the gore and the suspense in some moments.
Apr 1, 2021 2:25 PM

Dec 2020
Nice throw... Yo nerdy doc. You really think parasite would just take it easy when they see someone knowing their true form right in front of them. Well, I don't think so.
Jun 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Apr 2018
The glasses girl made me so mad but whatever.
Well he saved everyone, goodjob. That was one hell of a throw.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 14, 2021 5:24 PM
Aug 2017
I liked it that Shinichi ran to save Murano. Seeing Murano wrap her arms around him at first sight was nice

Shinichi carrying Murano in his arms <3

Mugi and Shinichi combine powers to throw a rock from 300 metres away into Shimadas heart. Epic snipe

Lmao when the government guy said pull out a strand of hair before you leave the almost bald guy was like fuck me

Aug 29, 2022 6:40 AM

Feb 2015
About this fad... so there's a way to distinguish between a parasite and a human but no way to defend themselves if encounter one?

What exactly can they do when they could kill you along with the people in your general vicinity in less than a second?

It would've been better to just reveal their existence or keep quiet than this half ass way of doing it.
Oct 11, 2022 3:38 PM
Aug 2020
murano and shinchi moment<3
Jun 7, 2023 2:56 AM
Aug 2022
This episode can't reflect the intensity of the situation. Terrible.
Aug 4, 2023 8:38 PM
Mar 2023
me when adrenaline
Feb 10, 8:44 PM

Dec 2022
All of this happened because of one girl who approached him telling him to stop killing people because she doesn't want him to kill anybody đź’€
Mar 11, 6:06 PM

Aug 2019
I’m getting sick of these illogical characters..

Dude jumped out from the 4th story window without any injuries and Murano still hasn’t realized he’s superhuman. And Izumi still refuses to explain to anybody why he’s changed.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

22 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.