Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2014 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A little sister helping her brother in the bath...okay.

I wonder how effective that shampoo really is though.
Dec 1, 2014 9:43 AM

Nov 2007
The sister and her brocon is kinda ruining the experience for me...she needs to go.

Wakasa being super-cute saved the day though.
Dec 1, 2014 9:51 AM

Feb 2014
Black_wind said:
The sister and her brocon is kinda ruining the experience for me...she needs to go.

Complete opposite of me, she's my favorite. I hope she gets more screen time.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 1, 2014 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
Look at them bonding over some shampoo.
Dec 1, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2013
xytech said:

Agreed. Kasumi is the best part about this show for me.
Dec 1, 2014 11:33 AM

Nov 2007
StevenHu said:
xytech said:

That must have something to do with the fact that you both are dudes and welcome some diversion in the sausage fest.

(but would you like if your little sister was this creepy?)
Dec 1, 2014 1:01 PM

Feb 2014
Kasumi wanting to take a bath with Tatsumi.

Wakasa and Kasumi bonding over shampoo.

Ah~

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Dec 1, 2014 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Kasumi wanting to take a bath with Tatsumi. Wakasa made her interested in him.
Dec 1, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2011
Kasumi and Wakasa love Tatsumi. I wonder if Kasumi will meet the other two?
Dec 1, 2014 4:10 PM

Jul 2012
Ugh I really like this show but the imouto jokes just aren't funny or amusing. We've seen the same shit in the normal fanservice/ecchi harem shows. This show shines where it has BL vibes and eccentric characters (Tatsun bae where r u?!)
Dec 1, 2014 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
Why'd he need to be blindfolded? She wasn't even naked.
Dec 1, 2014 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
We need more of the imouto.
Dec 1, 2014 8:56 PM

Jun 2014
Black_wind said:
StevenHu said:

That must have something to do with the fact that you both are dudes and welcome some diversion in the sausage fest.

Bah, its fantasy. Some minor incest isn't that bad. I for one feel the sister has made this already neat anime even better.
Dec 1, 2014 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
(lol @ guys asking for incest/imoutos. I'm still waiting for the fujoshi to come in complaining.)
Dec 1, 2014 10:05 PM

May 2010
StevenHu said:
xytech said:

Same here. I am glad she is back.
Dec 1, 2014 11:35 PM

Nov 2012
this was a funny episode! i don't mind kasumi at all, she makes for some funny moments. i like how she bonded with wakasa over shampoo :D
Dec 2, 2014 5:54 AM
Mar 2014
mayukachan said:
Ugh I really like this show but the imouto jokes just aren't funny or amusing. We've seen the same shit in the normal fanservice/ecchi harem shows. This show shines where it has BL vibes and eccentric characters (Tatsun bae where r u?!)

glad you posted this because I feel the exact same way
as it stands it's just creepy and you'd have to be really weird to find it funny on any level. i am surprised that straight teenage boys are watching this instead of SAO or something though
vegetablespiritDec 2, 2014 6:04 AM
Dec 2, 2014 6:15 AM

Feb 2014
sevendeadlywins said:
mayukachan said:

as it stands it's just creepy and you'd have to be really weird to find it funny on any level. i am surprised that straight teenage boys are watching this instead of SAO or something though

What makes you think it's "instead of"? It's 4 min episodes, not exactly something that takes up much of your time. And I for one like to pick up all the animes of a season, rather than researching them and only picking the most interesting ones. Makes for a few dropped shows, but a lot of nice surprises.

Black_wind said:
StevenHu said:

If MY sister was that creepy? Hell no. I'd also hate it if a merman moved in though. But I'm not the protagonist of this show so what do I care? I find it entertaining to watch.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 2, 2014 10:26 AM

Feb 2010
Well, at least Kasumi wasn't naked. lol
Dec 2, 2014 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
sevendeadlywins said:
mayukachan said:

Most anime watchers have the mindset that they're open minded enough to watch every single show of the season so even homophobes (or just sexist guys in general) end up picking up Love Stage or something like this.
Dec 2, 2014 1:49 PM
Mar 2012
Seriously, can't anime portray a normal sibling relationship? It could be cute and funny if she was just generally jealous or curious or something. Instead it's just creepy and disgusting.
Dec 2, 2014 10:03 PM

Jun 2014
sevendeadlywins said:
mayukachan said:

I'm just not a white knight who worries about morals in anime. People get to serious when watching anime and then we have the homophobes. Someone on XBL was going to watch this, then said no when he found out it was a merman and not a mermaid. I'm a straight 21 year old and can still watch it. Lol.
Dec 3, 2014 3:42 PM

Aug 2014
She's very helpful. I'd like to have the same experience that he take.
By the way she's also so funny when his brother doesn't make what ever she wants... xD I think she's pretty.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 4, 2014 4:04 PM

Oct 2011
I wouldn't mind the incest vibe if it wasn't just kinda creepy and incredibly common in anime general. Like, every time I see a little sister I'm thinking "either she has a brocon or he has a siscon or fuck, maybe both" and most of the time I'm right. Its weird that its more uncommon to see a normal sibling relationship between a brother and sister. But its really not that serious since this whole anime is a joke. Its not like the brother and sister are going to hook up or anything and Tatsumi seems to just take it as a fad that he puts up with for now.
Dec 5, 2014 11:25 PM

Sep 2007
I agree that the incest vibes are super creepy. I was enjoying this show until Kasumi appeared; now it's uncomfortable to watch. It's not that I dislike Kasumi herself, she has potential, and she's cute when she isn't being creepy. But her brother complex comes across as weird, out-of-place fanservice for the male viewers, which is odd considering it's a pretty boy anime with BL vibes. Seriously, this isn't Oreimo or something.
Dec 7, 2014 6:41 AM

Feb 2011
i always asked myself why is the op so dramatic xDD
Dec 7, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2010
lol Her brother complex. She was so ready to bathe with him.
Dec 8, 2014 9:29 AM
Aug 2011
imouto a shit
where's the octopus dude? he was the best thing in this show tbh
everytime he shows up I genuinely laugh
Dec 8, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2012
Black_wind said:

Wakasa being super-cute saved the day though.

*look Profile*
"Female"

And the bestiality bromance is okay for you, huh?
I see lol
Dec 8, 2014 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
parfaited said:
imouto a shit

i miss the other characters :(
more tatsun/takasu is love..

Danpmss said:
*look Profile*
"Female"

I see lol

wtf bro
Dec 8, 2014 8:24 PM

Jul 2012
mayukachan said:
parfaited said:
imouto a shit

i miss the other characters :(
more tatsun/takasu is love..

Danpmss said:
*look Profile*
"Female"

I see lol

wtf bro

Don't worry, I'm just messing with you guys xD
Dec 8, 2014 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
lol okay i thought you were serious for a second
Dec 15, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2012
I agree, enough with the incest, especially ... she is like 4 years old, wtf. I'm gonna throw up in my mouth a little.
Dec 30, 2014 4:58 AM

Sep 2010
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
sevendeadlywins said:

I'm just not a white knight who worries about morals in anime. People get to serious when watching anime and then we have the homophobes. Someone on XBL was going to watch this, then said no when he found out it was a merman and not a mermaid. I'm a straight 21 year old and can still watch it. Lol.

For me it's not about morals (tbh I don't give a damn if someone falls for their siblings). Watching incest anime isn't a problem if I know what to expect, but does it have to be in EVERY show??? It just feels so out of place in this one. That imouto and the way they sexualize her are just creepy
Jan 2, 2015 8:01 PM

May 2010
Black_wind said:
StevenHu said:

Hey now, don't you dare introduce reality into our fantasies! Don't you know that anime little sisters are cute vixens, while real little sisters are shitty brats? The great thing about fantasy is that you can imagine something crazy like being somebody else attracted to his little sister, without being remotely attracted to your own. Just like I can imagine falling in love with an alien, cat-girl, or whatever.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jan 15, 2015 8:08 AM

May 2012
His little sister is the best :D great episode :p
Mar 26, 2015 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
eggfish said:
I agree, enough with the incest, especially ... she is like 4 years old, wtf. I'm gonna throw up in my mouth a little.

Agreed. It's not funny, just creepy and gross.
Jan 13, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2010
Salxer said:
eggfish said:

Agreed. It's not funny, just creepy and gross.

Yeah, I also find that creepy and not funny at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2016 7:46 PM
Mar 2016
ElenirLachlagos said:
Seriously, can't anime portray a normal sibling relationship? It could be cute and funny if she was just generally jealous or curious or something. Instead it's just creepy and disgusting.

I thought it was kinda funny with her first appearance being jealous and an overprotective little sister.
Aug 2, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2015
Oh damn, Kasumi's back. And she's wearing school swimsuit. MORE damn
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 8, 2018 9:20 PM

Jun 2014
Not the little sister again! She's ruining the show!

She needs to take a hike!

Mar 4, 2019 8:04 AM

Apr 2009
lol, thanks for being there, Wakasa, and keeping the horrible loli with a brother-complex away from the MC -w-

-moments later-

GODDAMMIT D:_!!!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 8, 2020 4:58 PM

Feb 2014
Everybody be hating on the kawaii imouto, whatever, I like her, this episode had me laughing the most so far.
May 8, 2021 9:00 AM
Dec 2020
Another successful day of beaten children
May 16, 2022 6:28 AM

May 2009
Sigh. Another good premise/anime ruined with loli incest brocon obsession. Giving me NGNL horror flashbacks. Is there nowhere safe?
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

More topics from this board

» Is this very yaoi/shounen ai?

MortalMelancholy - Feb 21, 2016

4 by TinyTabun »»
May 16, 2022 12:07 AM

Poll: » Orenchi no Furo Jijou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2014

64 by mangocuties »»
Dec 11, 2021 10:44 PM

Poll: » Orenchi no Furo Jijou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2014

35 by mangocuties »»
Dec 11, 2021 10:30 PM

Poll: » Orenchi no Furo Jijou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

106 by lizzziziz »»
Jun 8, 2021 2:46 AM

Poll: » Orenchi no Furo Jijou Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2014

29 by Myst »»
May 5, 2021 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.