Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2014 12:04 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Way to use negative thinking or self sabotage your relationship there- girl.
I'm still sort of rooting for 3rd floor san though, just think he's a better fit. I know she loves her bf, but she has so much self doubt because of her past, her own thoughts, and her age and insecurity about it, she is sabotaging it. I understand that because it is a big gap but really she is setting herself up to be hurt if she thinks about her rival's feelings like that. I know she is seeing herself in her rival and that's a dangerous path. I do think her bf is nice but I also think the other guy has been quite good to her and understands her a lot more. I do get the doing things now and that her bf has been the one to move her life forward and the other guy would not have noticed her without that while the one she is with did. I think she is thinking about her own shelf life...
Dec 3, 2014 7:57 AM

Jul 2010
I am still shipping the main couple. I have never liked the smug womanizer who thinks he can steal another man's girlfriend by telling her that he'll marry her now and her younger boyfriend won't be ready to marry for a while. It still feels like she is just a conquest to him and not someone he would be faithful to, especially since he pretty much stated at the outset that he isn't capable of being faithful to a single woman.

I have seen many raws beyond this and wish the translation were faster. I really love the manga. (Has anyone seen the live action TV series?)
Jan 4, 2015 11:14 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, I get what you are saying, I do like her bf too. I am reading it on raffmanga. I haven't seen the live.

More topics from this board

» English Translation

Bugaboooo - Apr 6, 2018

0 by Bugaboooo »»
Apr 6, 2018 1:33 AM

Poll: » Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu. Chapter 11 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 3, 2015

1 by buunny »»
Nov 5, 2016 9:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu. Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 17, 2016 11:41 PM

Poll: » Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu. Chapter 7 Discussion

inzaratha - Nov 30, 2014

2 by Mirorin »»
Jan 13, 2016 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu. Chapter 5 Discussion

inzaratha - Nov 30, 2014

1 by MistyBlue »»
Jul 5, 2015 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.