Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 31, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2014
tamaguchi made an explosion... ok...

well it was a better episode and would probably be very good (or not?) in VN
Maybe I forget this anime I play it in few years... or is it no worth it?
I wonder how much tension is being built up in VN after each breakpoint like Makina getting shot or their escape from school or how Yuuji infiltrates the building to kill her mother. It was good that he killed her.

Maybe this should never be made a single season anime? But the animation is great and for 2014 year..

Oh yeah and I am 100% sure that this story was heavily inspired by real movie Léon. Serial killer, small girl learning how to shot, the small tree and the girls family problems... so much else.. I liked the movie way more and I often dislike movies with real actors as I prefer animated characters so it means this anime is not so good.
Thyriad-oPPailovMay 31, 2021 2:03 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 3, 2022 3:11 AM
Jun 2017
''Yuuji killed a bunch of our guys and blatantly refused orders once again but it's all good anyway''. Honestly, even without playing/reading the VN this entire show is obviously rushed as hell, decent for an any% speedtun tho I guess (Try watching it at double speed for the secret pro-strats). Interesting enough premise and good animation but that's it. The soundtrack is generic, the characters are mostly boring because there is 0 factual evelopment, and the plot is a fucking joke in this way.
Jul 20, 2022 9:19 AM

Nov 2010
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

Oh yeah and I am 100% sure that this story was heavily inspired by real movie Léon. Serial killer, small girl learning how to shot, the small tree and the girls family problems... so much else.. I liked the movie way more and I often dislike movies with real actors as I prefer animated characters so it means this anime is not so good.

Oh yeah I've seen the movie too and it's definitely better, but that's an unfair comparison. That movie is worth 6-8 eps. and the story is focused only on them from the start. But yeah, this show is certainly lacking. It would've been better if this was a 24 ep. season or 13 ep. season dedicated per heroine, but that's asking way too much I know.

Anyway,

Damn, Yuuji brings Agent 47 to shame. That was really smooth and direct to the point assassination.
Jan 15, 2023 4:05 AM

Jul 2022
It's been a long time since I was happy about the death of a character

Sep 9, 2023 7:11 AM

Sep 2017
good resolution. that bitch is finally dead.

and yes makina and yuuji had sex.

overall neat and excellent.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.