MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Koi Kaze Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Koi Kaze »» Koi Kaze Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Koi Kaze Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

33 78.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 16.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 2.38%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.38%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 42

11-14-09, 1:58 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everything feels so wrong... :/

11-28-09, 6:14 PM

I was like OMFG they did it :/ and ya it feels wrong yet it feels right ToT I was happy they are together and were true to one another yet , having those feelings and do it it's totally wrong :/

11-29-09, 7:39 PM

stAtic91 said:
Everything feels so wrong... :/

Yes... its kinda depressing and just doesn't feel right, I don't really know what to think at this point lol, gonna continue to the final ep.

12-01-09, 8:01 PM

yes, so wrong...

BUT they started and kept going, and going they did. No one could stop them. Someone tried, but, you know.

04-19-10, 4:32 AM

My god was this episode intense. Chidori was really enigmatic as a character.

Still, I couldn't help but feel nauseous at the end. F***ing hell...

07-10-10, 10:31 AM

You just never know...

07-31-10, 4:02 AM

... Koshiro just had sex with his fifteen year-old sister. And he most likely took her virginity.

-_-

To be honest, I never actually thought they would have sex. I think what makes me the most uncomfortable about this scene is the obvious difference in age... Koshiro has the body of a full-grown man, and Nanoka is still quite young. Urgh. I can never watch this series again.

08-22-10, 2:21 PM

Hm.. I don't know, it's been a while since I saw the ep and just randomly jumped in the thread, but I remember not being disturbed even one bit.

At that point in the story it just felt natural - as much as love and sex beg to differ, and as serious as the age gap is - if two people are madly in love there's always the wish of being close to eachother, feeling eachothers warmth and "becoming one". And above all that they've been holding back a lot of feelings, so they're more desperate to let things loose. To this point Nanoka has also made a mental development to a mature teen, as if trying to catch up to Koshiro's level, so I think she was more ready than one can imagine.

So I say it this way - as both characters didn't feel bad about it, I can't feel bad about it too XD I'm all about free love though, regardless gender, age, nationality, religion, etc. so basically if there's obvious double-consent, I don't mind anything. ^_^v

09-27-10, 2:43 PM

...whoa wasn't expecting that

10-15-10, 10:56 PM

Such a... wonderful episode.

I loved how... simply courageous this whole series was. What other romance pushes the boundaries so realistically?

I have nothing but the utmost respect for this.

11-17-10, 7:31 AM

At some point I was expecting Nanoka to go yandere on Chidori.
Anyway, in all honesty this took a disturbing and disgusting turn.
They're both really messed up.

12-01-10, 1:58 PM

wow. i did NOT expect that. woooooooow.

I really dont know what I think... I commend them for being so honest and courageous.... but she's sooo young compared to him....

I just don't know.

12-06-10, 9:33 PM

yea so my predictions from the past episodes have been completely off...

very surprised that they kissed, and...had sex.

i wanted them to be together, but in a way that didnt need all that kinda stuff...either way, i do give props to the anime for really pushing the boundaries.

its one of those few animes that will really last in my memory (like school days...). its a shocker in a way, yet just so well done..

01-23-11, 1:49 AM

I actually saw this coming, although I was hoping all the way it wouldn't really happen.

I mean, I guess I'm torn on the subject. I don't see how siblings can fall in love romantically after growing up together and going through phases of hating each others' guts. However, when you grow up apart and don't even know you're sibling to begin with, I can see how it can happen.

What bothers me the most here I think is the age difference. I'm all for loli love, but I leave it out of reality. This show makes it seem more real, and it's pretty messed up. She's 15, he's 27, 28? On top of that it seems like they're each in it for different reasons. He's been mostly sexually motivated the whole series, whereas she actually has feelings for him. If they were really gonna do this, you'd think at the very LEAST he could wait for her to figure her shit out and make sure she wants to lose her v-card to her 12 years older brother.

It just feels like she's getting used, and he's getting laid... and that's it. But that's just my opinion.

02-10-11, 11:04 PM

What an emotional episode. I felt very uncomfortable watching it. As disturbing as it is, this series is ending more realistically than most romance series.

02-12-11, 7:28 AM

Awesome episode. Didn't disturb at all, since I was rooting for them and waiting for that to happen.

03-19-11, 4:04 AM

yeah i feel sick -_-

04-23-11, 10:19 PM

I was actually hoping for this to happen. Not because I advocate incest, but simply because I was hoping the show had enough balls to go through with it. I'm amazed they were allowed to show this on tv...
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

06-04-11, 1:46 PM

This was totally foreseeable seen the moment the masturbated like on ep 4.
Wow Chidori is trying to somewhat be the voice of reason, but she is not really getting the whole situation.
Koshira should have been stronger and he should have told Nanoka that he was going out with Chidori, not because im against incest (or pedophilia for that matter) but because that was just not the right situation to get it on. They needed a serious talk with their parents/close ones before anything else. But that just my opinion O_o
huh?

12-10-11, 1:42 PM

Now that shit is getting serious not sure how I feel about this...When it was just fun I was more able to get behind it but now there's no going back. I was caught quite off guard by that ending. Aggh...not sure if I feel sick or happy. Here's hoping to a non-sickening resolution.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices