Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2009 4:53 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very Good
May 1, 2011 3:45 PM

Aug 2010
BUT WHO IS THE FATHER!
Aug 18, 2011 5:28 PM
Aug 2011
dusFlaesPhan said:
BUT WHO IS THE FATHER!

Its understood the doctor is the father. I don't expect we'll see any sex to verify it, but while the doctor was drunk and acting juvenile, Weda commented "he's not like this in bed." From which we can infer that they are experienced sleeping together.

Also keep in mind that Guu implied in this episode that Asio is not Hale's father. The reason Hale and Weda's conversation was cut short was because it could have changed the future; a future where Hale "would have longer eyelashes."
Aug 31, 2011 7:19 PM

Apr 2009
Oh man he even took out his drunken rage on the cat with thousand legs. XD

itsjeremy6 said:
dusFlaesPhan said:
BUT WHO IS THE FATHER!

Its understood the doctor is the father. I don't expect we'll see any sex to verify it, but while the doctor was drunk and acting juvenile, Weda commented "he's not like this in bed." From which we can infer that they are experienced sleeping together.

Also keep in mind that Guu implied in this episode that Asio is not Hale's father. The reason Hale and Weda's conversation was cut short was because it could have changed the future; a future where Hale "would have longer eyelashes."

It was already established in the first season that Dr. Clive is Hale's father, the doctor himself said he requested a DNA testing and it was confirmed then. This is just my two cent, I think the "longer eyelashes" coupled with blonde hair that Hale has on the imagery in Guu's explanation is an alternate timeline, a strong yet implied possibility that Asio is Hale's father in that alternate reality.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 9, 2011 11:08 PM
Aug 2011
tofei said:
Oh man he even took out his drunken rage on the cat with thousand legs. XD

itsjeremy6 said:
dusFlaesPhan said:
BUT WHO IS THE FATHER!

It was already established in the first season that Dr. Clive is Hale's father, the doctor himself said he requested a DNA testing and it was confirmed then. This is just my two cent, I think the "longer eyelashes" coupled with blonde hair that Hale has on the imagery in Guu's explanation is an alternate timeline, a strong yet implied possibility that Asio is Hale's father in that alternate reality.

Right, right...I must have been too much in denial at that point in the anime to assimilate that information.
Oct 14, 2016 6:43 PM

Sep 2010
It's obvious Clive is the father. It's been established multiple times.
Anyways, great episode. Drunk!Hare was fantastic.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe Episode 6 Discussion

Unfabulous - Aug 26, 2008

5 by Blamelessness »»
Nov 7, 2022 5:24 PM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe Episode 4 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 14, 2009

4 by Blamelessness »»
Nov 6, 2022 8:29 PM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe Episode 1 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 14, 2009

3 by kawyua »»
Mar 30, 2017 4:17 AM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe Episode 2 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 14, 2009

5 by sauveterre »»
Oct 24, 2016 5:10 PM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe Episode 3 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 14, 2009

3 by daky-kun »»
Sep 7, 2015 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.