Forum Settings
Forums

noitaminA's 2015 Line-Up Announced [Update 12/3]

New
Nov 27, 2014 7:07 AM

Nov 2007
noitaminA announced their series line-up today, which includes a variety of new anime announcements. They also mentioned that one TV anime per season will be aired starting Spring 2015, so they can concentrate on producing noitaminA movies, such as the upcoming Psycho-Pass Movie and Project Itoh works.

Winter 2015

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
A prologue for the previously announced TV series has been revealed, along with the theme songs for the series.

OP: "Nanairo Signal (七色シグナル)" by Luna Haruna
ED: "Colorful. (カラフル。)" by Miku Sawai

CM ver. A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgWdPse6dSc
CM ver. B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpvUMAgVLk4
Official site: http://www.saenai.tv/

Spring 2015

Punchline (パンチライン)
Original Anime

Staff
Character Design: Shouta Iwasaki
Director: Yutaka Uemura
Music: Tetsuya Komuro
Original: MAGES./Fuji TV
Script: Koutarou Uchikoshi
Studio: MAPPA

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIppl9GlX4
Official site: http://www.punchline.jp/

Post-Spring 2015

Ranpo Kidan: Game of Laplace (乱歩奇譚 Game of Laplace)
Novel Adaptation

Staff
Original: Ranpo Edogawa
Director: Seiji Kishi
Script: Makoto Uezu
Studio: Lerche

PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu_IrR6Sqw

Subete ga F ni Naru (すべてがFになる)
Novel Adaptation

Synopsis
The story of the original novel revolves around Souhei Saikawa, a member of the Saikawa Research Lab. On a vacation held for the lab, he meets Moe Nishinosono, the daughter of his mentor, who joins the group on their vacation despite not being a part of the lab. After meeting each other, the two end up finding a corpse. The two work together to solve the mysteries of what becomes a serial murder case. (Source: ANN)

Staff
Director: Mamoru Kanbe
Studio: A-1 Pictures

Koutetsujou no Cabaneli (甲鉄城のカバネリ)
Original Anime

Staff
Director: Tetsurou Araki
Script: Ichiro Okouchi
Studio: Wit Studio

PV for All Three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7op0bEjjvM

Movie Announcements

Psycho-Pass Movie
A trailer for the movie was released which announced some additional cast members.

Cast
Kazuhiro Yamaji
Noriko Hidaka
Hiroshi Kamiya
Unshou Ishizuka
Tomokazu Seki (reprise)

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baj4-fhA4Jk

Project Itoh Works
A third movie, Shisha no Teikoku (The Empire of Corpses), has been announced, as well as directors and studios for each movie, and a special PV for the project.

Gyakusatsu Kikan
Director: Shukou Murase
Studio: Manglobe

Harmony
Director: Takashi Nakamura & Michel Arias
Studio: Studio 4°C

Shisha no Teikoku
Director: Ryoutarou Makihara

PV for Project Itoh Movies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4PuTwT9jfI
PV for Shisha no Teikoku: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqphupoPuk

Movie by AnoHana's staff
The previously announced movie by the staff of Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. will have its title revealed at the Chichifuyo Festival on December 3rd.

Notice Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZVPDFPUiQ

Source: Dengeki, Tweet

Update December 3
It was announced during the event, as well as on their official Twitter, that the title of the movie by the AnoHana staff will be Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. (心が叫びたがってるんだ。). More information will be announced at a later time.

Source: Official Tweet
myanimelistllcFeb 20, 2016 12:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 27, 2014 7:09 AM
Nov 27, 2014 7:13 AM

Jan 2013
I'm interested on the PP movie and the movie by the AnoHana's staff.

Need more information about the others.
Nov 27, 2014 7:14 AM

Feb 2011
I can't say much about the rest, but Punchline already sold me with that key visual on its site.
Nov 27, 2014 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
A lot of interesting titles but no premise yet for Koutetsujou no Cabaneli. The English title is apparently "Knocking on the Walls of the Armored Fortress" with this little image:

It's from the team that made Attack on Titan. Also, Wit Studio is involved which would make their fourth project that they are working on (Rolling Girls, Koutetsujou no Cabaneli, Seraph of the End, and Attack on Titan Season 2). I assume one of them will debut in each of the season with possibly the one announced today being 2 cour(?). Seriously, this studio has so much work now that SnK 2 would have to be delayed.

The Punch Line anime made me LOL. Hard to take it seriously tbh.

Subete ga F ni Naru looks decent but I wonder if A-1 Pictures can handle the job. Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace is directed by Seiji Kishi and I already have a bad feeling about that. That's also the first time I heard about the Empire of Corpses from the Project Itoh franchise. Can't wait to get the novels sometimes in the future. I think it's possible to get all three in a bundle if you buy the collection set.

I guess they are going all out this time with 5 new anime announcements and expansion updates on the already known series.

Looking good though. I predict at least one of the novel adaptations will air during Spring. Hopefully the ones that have decent source material get 2 cours. What a way to start off for the holidays. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Stark700Nov 27, 2014 8:06 AM
Nov 27, 2014 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
tsubasalover said:

Koutetsujou no Cabaneli (甲鉄城のカバネリ)
Original Anime

Staff
Director: Tetsurou Araki
Script: Ichiro Okouchi

Source: Dengeki, Tweet

This and 2 more tv shows next year + a movie. No wonder why they pushed SnK s2 for 2016, Wit Studio literally got fuck ton of work to do.
Nov 27, 2014 7:20 AM

Jun 2008
Always looking forward to new anime.
Nov 27, 2014 7:23 AM

Jun 2014
I hope 2015 is a good year.

Looking forward to Psycho-Pass Movie the most.
Nov 27, 2014 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
Psycho-Pass movie. Nuff said.

dankzelNov 27, 2014 12:45 PM
Nov 27, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2010
Hyped for the Psycho pass movie
Nov 27, 2014 7:55 AM

Oct 2013
All I care about is the Psycho-Pass movie. Anohana is probably just a cash in.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 27, 2014 8:32 AM

Nov 2008
Punchline is going to be fun and ridiculous like Noucome.

Nov 27, 2014 8:35 AM

Dec 2012
Hyped for Koutetsujou no Cabaneli and the Psycho Pass Movie.
Also LOL Mappa.
Nov 27, 2014 8:46 AM

Sep 2011
I'm hyped for punchline because of god based mappa

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 27, 2014 8:47 AM

Jan 2012
Hope this will be a good year for anime.
Nov 27, 2014 9:06 AM

Feb 2012
noitaminA always bringing in that fresh air into the industry with their originals.

Salute, looking fowrad to their shows.
Nov 27, 2014 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
2015 is becoming a hype train for many. Hopefully it won't be just for show.
Nov 27, 2014 9:12 AM

Sep 2011
I must say though Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata sounds really bland and out of place for a noitamin block.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 27, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
Here's the countdown video:

Hopefully the next previews shows actually animation.
Nov 27, 2014 9:19 AM

Aug 2011
Everything looks super interesting except for the Punch Line thing. Which sounds kind of ridiculous and a little dumb but... in MAPPA I'll trust.
Nov 27, 2014 9:20 AM

Jul 2012
YUsss an new Okouchi anime
הלב שלי כבר מת
Nov 27, 2014 9:23 AM

Apr 2013
Hyped for Psycho-pass movie
Nov 27, 2014 9:26 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I like noitaminA so I'm gonna' look forward to watching some of these. ^^ I hope one of 'em stays with me for a long time and ends up being very good.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Nov 27, 2014 9:30 AM

Mar 2014
Looks alright so far, Project Itoh really interests me and Punchline looks like something A-1 would make, the character designs also remind me of Nanana, hopefully that's all they have in common.
Also hyped for whatever that Anohana's staff movie is, asking for some sort of sequel that doesn't make me cry at how bad it is is probably asking for too much though.
Nov 27, 2014 9:35 AM
Mar 2014
Laciie said:
Everything looks super interesting except for the Punch Line thing. Which sounds kind of ridiculous and a little dumb but... in MAPPA I'll trust.

Funny you should say that. I think Punchline is the only interesting thing here, but my tastes aren't too conventional.
Nov 27, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2013
noitaminA hype! Mappa's "punchline" looks extremely Gainax-esque... seems like a hit or miss title for me. other than that I am very much looking forward to these shows.
Nov 27, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2008
What the hell Punchline synopsis, is this still Noitamina? Is Maruyama still working at MAPPA? Its time they change the block name to Otakumina for once.

And Kishi, spamming his name in yet another project...... what a waste now that a Real Novel is going to be adapted.
Nov 27, 2014 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
Punchline looks very interesting.

Subete ga F ni Naru looks great. Detective + Mystery anime YESSS. Finally something that can rival Kindaichi/Conan/Q!
MayukaNov 27, 2014 9:52 AM
Nov 27, 2014 9:50 AM

Jun 2014
tsubasalover said:
Punchline (パンチライン)
Original Anime

Staff
Character Design: Shouta Iwasaki
Director: Yutaka Uemura
Music: Tetsuya Komuro
Original: MAGES. / Fuji TV
Script: Koutarou Uchikoshi
Studio: MAPPA

Official site: http://www.punchline.jp/

Hyped, this is gonna be great, and those colorful designs look nice.

Don't really care about anything else.
Nov 27, 2014 9:53 AM

Aug 2011
sevendeadlywins said:
Laciie said:

Funny you should say that. I think Punchline is the only interesting thing here, but my tastes aren't too conventional.

Tbh the weird thing about it was the thing about underwear destroying the world but MAPPA shows usually tend to be down my alley so I'm definitely going to keep my eye on it.
Nov 27, 2014 10:08 AM

Jan 2011
Very interested in Koutetsujou no Cabaneli

The girls looks good in Punchline, I hope someone reuploads the PV so I can watch it soon.. Looks fun!
VioLinkNov 27, 2014 11:42 AM
[center]
Nov 27, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2007
I guess yet again I'm the only person that thinks this lineup looks pretty blah. I'll have to wait until I see more but looks like just a bunch of soulless hype and fanservice shows for the hype crowd to hype themselves over but are ultimately disappointing outside of just being a cluster fuck of hype and wasted potential. The movies and Harmony may at least be a little bit more promising though yet anime has a way of horribly bungling and half-assing anything that is supposed to have a more complex social commentary kind of storyline anymore so not really getting my hopes up too much until I see more of what they're doing with Project Itoh. Yeah though pretty "blah" feeling coming off of most of these do to reasons of either staff, producers, premise or all of the above.

I don't know but anime kind of needs to prove it can do more again than just satisfy a bunch of people looking for something to just get hyped over for a few months and than discard. Something a little more meaningful and not just blatantly commercially oriented that doesn't feel patronizing and like the staff aren't really committed in reality. Right now for me at least 2015 looks kind of like crap so far save for that Lupin III project supposedly coming out in Italy in the Spring and Knights of Sidonia Season 2.
PeacingOutNov 27, 2014 10:22 AM
Nov 27, 2014 10:10 AM
Nov 2013
Many interesting titles but mostly i'm interested in Psycho-Pass Movie
Nov 27, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2011
Are we going to be able to finally experience ever 17/zero escape level awesomeness on the small screen!?!?!
Nov 27, 2014 10:16 AM
Nov 2010
Punchline seems pretty bad but it's still MAPPA so I'll try it out.
Project Itoh movies might be good, not much stuff is shown so far, though.
Psycho Pass movie is the top thing here for me.
Nov 27, 2014 10:19 AM

Jul 2011
tsubasalover said:

Harmony
Director: Takashi Nakamura & Michel Arias
Studio: Studio 4°C

MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS MICHAEL ARIAS

I'M LITERALLY CRYING!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Nov 27, 2014 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Hopefully it will be a nice year, hyped up for the Psycho Pass movie (My boy Urobuchi will be handling it *-*)

Let's see how Punchline and Koutetsujou no Cabaneli turns out, they both have good studios :D
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 27, 2014 10:38 AM
Sep 2013
LOLLOLOL

Ssubetega F ni naru is one of my favorite novel.

I didn't expect it adapted into anime,I'm so hyped
Nov 27, 2014 11:04 AM

Oct 2011
All look interesting. Can't wait to see them.

Gonna be 11 episodes for all these?
Nov 27, 2014 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
MAPPA and panties in one anime...well okay
Nov 27, 2014 11:18 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
PV for Punchline has been added.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Nov 27, 2014 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
It seems really promising, hopefully it will turned out great
Nov 27, 2014 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
Snow said:
Looks like shit, I knew MAPPA wouldn't let me down. Hype.
Nov 27, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
Snow said:
Rofl, i was not expecting such ecchi...kinda looks like KLK
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 27, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Snow said:
Rofl, i was not expecting such ecchi...kinda looks like KLK

Yeah I didn't expect it to be ecchi and some scenes really did remind me of KLK. But it might really be good lol.

Edit:
Character Design: Shouta Iwasak

Ah no wonder...
Z4KNov 27, 2014 11:36 AM
Nov 27, 2014 11:33 AM

Aug 2014

Nov 27, 2014 11:49 AM

Sep 2012
Looks pretty much ok, not as good as their old anime lineup but atleast I can hope that they won't give us GC 2.0.

1st anime looks and sounds incredibly bland though.
"The life of Tomoyo Aki, a highschool otaku working part time to support his BD hoarding. With remarkable luck, he bumps head-first into, Megumi Kato, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Naturally, the meeting twists his life into a complicated torrent of relationships."
Oh really??
Nov 27, 2014 11:56 AM
Oct 2012
I'm pretty sure the movie made by AnoHana staff will be related to the AnoHana series and not a new work. Can anyone confirm? The picture is a series of scenes from a 58 second trailer Aniplex posted on youtube, but it's blocked in my region.

Nov 27, 2014 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
I am pleased by the notion of more original anime, but I am sceptical about a lot of the info we got so far...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 27, 2014 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
Looks meh.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
Today, 9:22 AM

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.