Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2014 8:40 PM

Jul 2008
Yuuko is just infuriating. "I should tell my brother, but... what if I'm wrong?" You saw Shimada have his skull bashed in and later on saw him change appearance. But sure, you could be wrong. Better ask him first. Ugh. However, Shinichi yelling at Murano was awesome. I was sick of that dialogue, too.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Nov 26, 2014 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode as always. There's always such a compelling cliffhanger
Nov 26, 2014 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
Man, Shinichi is freaking BA as fuck! He's so rough to Murano though....

Bath scene:

I knew it, i CALLED it! Migi is changing too! Would the old Migi EVER say something like that? This series is AMAZING!

Why are all girls in this anime so stupid? Oh well, at least that girl wasn't "that" stupid...

Next episode shit is gonna go down!!!!!! Judging from the preview, Shinichi's 'identity' probably gets discovered.

Once again, Madhouse proves why they're the best.

This is what Tokyo Ghoul could've been, shame on you Pierrot, shame on you...

6/5
PriestSlayerNov 26, 2014 9:06 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 26, 2014 8:56 PM
Sep 2011
OWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAT CLIFF....... DAT ************* CLIFFHANGER !!!!!!!
Nov 26, 2014 8:57 PM

Jul 2010
Having read the manga, the next episode is going to be amazing.
Nov 26, 2014 8:59 PM

Dec 2012
11/10 also really liked that ost at the end of the episode
Nov 26, 2014 9:22 PM

Jul 2012
FormX said:
mayukachan said:
What hint? All we know is that she found it in her art supplies..

Another badly adapted detail. In the manga she took it from the science lab off screen.

Yep. Just rewatched the scene and the anime makes it look like she took it out of an art supplies box LOL
Nov 26, 2014 9:39 PM

Dec 2012
Yuko made a di** move...
Nov 26, 2014 9:48 PM

Nov 2014
Lol, that was a stupid move... Taking to a human eating monster alone without telling anyone
Hi there
Nov 26, 2014 9:50 PM

Oct 2014
loving the back to back episodes! slight changes from the manga though and that cliffhanger!!!!!! yuko confronting hideo. anime logic once again *facepalm*
Nov 26, 2014 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
y123y said:
YakouToraa said:

maybe he love something that had " mahou " there, although I can't asking about his taste about that :D

Hmmmm:

MA hou sensou

MA houka

MA rasyte

MA dhouse

Does anyone see a pattern?

Illuminati
mind = BLOWN
Nov 26, 2014 10:39 PM

Feb 2012
Glasses girl deserves to die for making such stupid decisions.
Murano asking if he's really himself every time she talks to him, so annoying. I'd tell her to shut the hell up too. Bitches in this anime are dumb.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2014 10:40 PM

Sep 2011
It getting heated, hide you sob! Shinichi telling his gf shut up bitc* im changing kay? The FBI finally on the case huh? and that 4 eye chick, man your dead meat. Awsome episode 5/5.
Nov 26, 2014 10:57 PM

Sep 2008
Wow that girl is stupid. She has all the evidence she needs to be completely certain that guy is one of those things. But no, she's gotta make sure by calling him out to an empty classroom with noone around. It's stupid to the point where I think the author is at fault.

y123y said:
MA rasyte
MA th note
Nov 26, 2014 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
Yuuko for fucking dumb bitch retard of the year. How can someone be so stupid? Thats rage

Everything feeling so slow paced
Nov 26, 2014 11:06 PM

Nov 2013
That girl was really stupid. Doesn't even bother to tell that guy about Hide and talks to him in an empty classroom with no escape after seeing how dangerous they can be. Talk about poor planning.

After all of the outbursts Shinichi has had, his classmates must think he's bipolar.

THAT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER HOLY SHIT. WE BETTER GET AN HOUR OF PARASYTE NEXT WEEK MOTHERFUCKERS!

5/5

Nov 26, 2014 11:27 PM

Nov 2012
yeah, trying to talk to the parasyte guy instead of telling her brother was an extremely stupid decision. shinichi will hopefully come and save the day next episode!

Psycho_Pass said:
Whoa, just what are you implying, Migi?

hahaha exactly my thought
Nov 26, 2014 11:44 PM

Oct 2013
Excited for the next episode :3
Nov 26, 2014 11:50 PM

May 2013
gabyta07 said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

Nope your not the only one but I suspect that we are in minority :P

I agree, the 6th sense girl is the only girl that doesn't annoy me. I hope that she plays a bigger role in the story later on.

!

Really? I find her more annoying that Murano...with her thinking "Oh I am feeling my soul mate" I mean how dump can you be. And bc she is chasing that boy she will probably get killed, since what she is feeling as Izumi put it, its the parasytes wavelength.
Also the other girl, is dump too...why she didn't tell anything to her brother? Oh...yeah bc she likes the monster, and wants to make little parasytes together.

Not gonna lie that ''soul mate'' comment was pretty bad but what did she do the next day after Izumi told her that she was sensing dangerous people and she sensed that creep? Right, she tried to get the fuck away from him and didn't even bother to go after that loser who had a death wish. And more importantly the fact that she can sense parasytes makes me think that she will be more then a possible love interest for Izumi.

Thats why to me she is the best female character out of the school girls, at least for now.

mbdsquad said:

Lemme guess, you're single right? That's how women work in real life. Though some men acts like that too. Just saying.

Yes I'm single but I fail to see what that has to do with my opinion.
I'm not sure if this is a Japanese/Asian culture thing but where I'm from most woman are not like these characters. I like girls like Nana (rock chick), The red girl from Stein Gates, Golden age Caska ect. Girls who are pro active in the story.

Swordnoob said:
Stupid girl is stupid, but it doesn't make her any less realistic. Murano indeed being annoying when she just repeats the same thing over and over again, but still very understandable (Thanks for your point of view SaSa-Zoldyck, but while annoying it's a highly realistic way of depicting what many women, especially japanese ones,would do). and was it next episode already that she found out about his secret?

I understand what your trying to say and perhaps it's a culture thing but that doesn't change how I feel everytime Murano is on the screen. The fact that she gets so much screen time doesn't help neither. How ever this is just a nitpick, the series is entertaining me greatly and I will have to deal with my issues XD
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Nov 27, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2014
Shinichi you're too damn sexy now XD I guess Murano should understand him a bit though, instead on always complaining and running away.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Nov 27, 2014 12:20 AM

Sep 2014
I dont understand Murano. Shouldn't she be more attracted to Shinichi now that he's badass, regardless of how cold and unsympathetic he might be?

Murano's friend is retarded.
Nov 27, 2014 12:20 AM

Dec 2013
They did say Yuuko has a bigger part to play in the anime compared to the manga... I am thinking that she might have plot armor even if she is an idiot.

For now anyway.
Hi!
Nov 27, 2014 12:32 AM

Dec 2013
Pknoctis said:
Well, that girl is pretty fucking stupid. "I don't know whether he's an alien or not, so I'll ask him directly in an otherwise empty classroom, without telling anyone. With my back facing him. Surely nothing could go wrong."

Anyways, whooooo great episode. Can't wait for more.

Last ep was great, but that part was really annoying; it stuck out like a sore thumb. She uncovers the identity of and tracks an Op alien monster without detection, but thinks a girl scout's promise not to eat anyone is advisable? Lmao. Bad writing decision there.

Shinichi's angry outbursts are perplexing too. He's already been massively influenced psychologically by the gradual fusion with Migi (who's cold, calculating, and unemotional), so these reactions somewhat contradict logic. It could be the remaining vestiges of his human side rebelling; he certainly has enough on his plate to be frustrated. Maybe it was just the timing/execution that was the culprit.

I liked the dog insertion there. It offered a physical/tangible component to his eroding humanity.

So now Shimada knows of TWO weaknesses: Migi's afternoon drowsiness and Shinichi's insistence on saving everyone. Screwed.

A great ep otherwise.

P.S. In the real world, Murano would be all over him right now, even if he is a total asshole.
DouluoNov 27, 2014 1:08 AM
Nov 27, 2014 1:11 AM

Mar 2014
This adaptation is making Yuuko out to be quite the idiot. And you sods are none the wiser. Oh well.
RyukatsukaNov 27, 2014 1:31 AM
Nov 27, 2014 1:11 AM
Nov 2010
The relationship between Shinichi and the rest, especially Murano, is getting a bit messed up. Shimada appears. He seems to have eaten a human despite what he was telling Shinichi, though. Shinichi and Migi have shown him some weaknesses, unfortunately. Yuuko...well, that decision was not too bright now, wasn't it? I wonder if Shinichi or Migi will figure out Kana's ability soon. She thinks she has a link with her destined one, wow.
I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode. Having two this week didn't quench my thirst for this anime at all, but rather spurred it.
Nov 27, 2014 1:13 AM

Dec 2007
>Told they eat humans.
>Makes contact with one anyway.

Such a genius girl that one is.
Nov 27, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
So good!!! That girl is just so agh. Did she really think that bottle could save her? Wish Shinichi wasnt so cold, he literally lost almost all of his personality. That "SHUT UP" at Murano, tho.
Nov 27, 2014 1:26 AM

Nov 2011
Yep, she deserves to die for her stupidity.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 27, 2014 1:31 AM

Sep 2009
I just gotta say, dumbest bitch ever.
Nov 27, 2014 1:32 AM

Aug 2014
2 episodes in a row today.......,Loved the show and loved shinichi whose going bad ass-Kicker
Nov 27, 2014 1:36 AM

Aug 2008
The old adage, "Too dumb to live", is strong on this one. If you know he's a monster, you don't go defenselessly confronting said man-eating monster like it's nothing.

And Shinichi is badass. I like it that he has become stoic one, rather than being a wimp.
Nov 27, 2014 1:36 AM

Oct 2011
What was she planning to do with that bottle. Throw it at him?

I think she'd die next episode. Then her brother and the police can make murderers and parasites public.

Will Murano find out???
Nov 27, 2014 1:38 AM

Nov 2014
Stupidest character ever, lets talk to the monsters that kill humans. I wonder what the bottle has to do in her plan, hopefully she survives in some way.
Nov 27, 2014 2:41 AM

Oct 2013
mujtabi said:
Stupidest character ever, lets talk to the monsters that kill humans. I wonder what the bottle has to do in her plan, hopefully she survives in some way.
It would be more interesting if she dies.

Nov 27, 2014 2:47 AM

Nov 2014
And the Darwin Award goes to... Tachikawa!!

What an idiot!
DeusJuvenaldoNov 27, 2014 6:25 AM
Nov 27, 2014 3:04 AM

Mar 2013
Haha, glad I'm not the only one reacting to the decision that glasses girl made. That was just too much. How stupid can you get... I mean, if she wasn't gonna tell her brother about it, then at the very least she could've spied on Shimada some more in order to confirm the situation. But to confront Shimada DIRECTLY and just get straight to the point? After what she saw and also heard about the monsters from her brother? Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Nice episode anyway.
Nov 27, 2014 3:28 AM

May 2013
Shinichi's relationship with Murano just went from bad to worse. Feel sorry for you bro. He did change a lot. Shimada was kind of cool. He got the aura that only his presence can be sensed. That girl with the glasses is no exactly the smart type. She finally knows what he is. I'm hoping that she'll know what Shinichi is too, or rather what his right hand truly is. They ended it in another damn good cliffhanger!
Nov 27, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2014
helloisabelle said:
So good!!! That girl is just so agh. Did she really think that bottle could save her? Wish Shinichi wasnt so cold, he literally lost almost all of his personality. That "SHUT UP" at Murano, tho.

on the girl with the glasses, I agree with you, her stupidity just went over the limit and confronted this being, thinking she can negotiate with it with just words, not even considering her safety. lol..

and on Murano's part yah I agree with you.... she's getting annoying, even if she cares so much... if she really did love the guy... why would she nag so much that he changed... that's just being possessive... or she only like him when he was like that back then...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 27, 2014 4:23 AM

Jan 2011
Like what everyone has been saying so far... she's a true genius. If he was someone like a relative or a close friend, I could probably understand but he's just some eye candy. Not much reason to confront a suspected killer and just ask "Are you the killer?" without even thinking that he can just silence you easily.

Shinichi shouldn't even bother to try to make up with Murano IMO. If she wants to view him as a cold-hearted monster then I would just let her be. It's not like she lost her parents to the parasite.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 27, 2014 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
ihusmal1234 said:
That cliffhanger was too intense. Since we got a double episode, hopefully this doesn't mean we're not going to get one next week cause I don't think I can wait 2 weeks >.<

Those were some intense faces from Shinichi.

haha same xd

Sape said:
So will there be a new episode next week?

hope so qq

buuhhu said:
Best 2014 anime by far!... it just keeps geting better =)

agree
Nov 27, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2011
I was ready to yell at her to not be so stupid.

Murano learned you can only ask a question so many times before a guy snaps.
Nov 27, 2014 4:45 AM

Apr 2009
DeadZeroSource said:
helloisabelle said:

on the girl with the glasses, I agree with you, her stupidity just went over the limit and confronted this being, thinking she can negotiate with it with just words, not even considering her safety. lol..

and on Murano's part yah I agree with you.... she's getting annoying, even if she cares so much... if she really did love the guy... why would she nag so much that he changed... that's just being possessive... or she only like him when he was like that back then...

he did like a 360 , he has totally changed she fell in love with the kind geeky one , not a heartless one

i hope he regains some of his humanity some how i fucking love the character development in this anime tho its amazing
Nov 27, 2014 4:47 AM

Jan 2011
GangstaPriest said:
RockerXD said:

lol@mahou sensou

lol@mahouka u mean!
Both are lol worthy statements.
Nov 27, 2014 4:57 AM

Oct 2012
I was just waiting for that moment when Shimada goes nuts.

So much for being a Tamiya Ryoko type.
Nov 27, 2014 5:00 AM

Jan 2014
Calumz said:
DeadZeroSource said:

he did like a 360 , he has totally changed she fell in love with the kind geeky one , not a heartless one

i hope he regains some of his humanity some how i fucking love the character development in this anime tho its amazing

It's just she needs to trust him more.. because if she force him to tell what's happening...

don't worry...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 27, 2014 5:05 AM

Apr 2009
DeadZeroSource said:
Calumz said:

It's just she needs to trust him more.. because if she force him to tell what's happening...

don't worry...

i hope he doesnt become like totally human again or ima be sad haha

and she cant really trust him after how hes changed so much and is hiding something big
Nov 27, 2014 5:05 AM

Apr 2009
DeadZeroSource said:
Calumz said:

don't worry...

and she cant really trust him after how hes changed so much and is hiding something big
Nov 27, 2014 5:10 AM

May 2013
Yes, yes, Yuko screw up at the end but at least she had some precaution. And if I remember correctly, it happened on the manga too :v

Watta cliffhanger though. Lmao Shinichi.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 27, 2014 5:14 AM

Jan 2014
Calumz said:
DeadZeroSource said:

don't worry...

he's just hiding this all parasite stuff from her.. because he just don't want her involve that's all... all of he's done until now was to protect her and the people he cares about... thrust me it's good that she doesn't know.. I fell sorry for that girl I mentioned already in the spoiler... and I don't want Murano to end up like her thrust me... that's why she needs to trust him more... she's the only one whose keeping his human part intact till the end...
DeadZeroSourceNov 27, 2014 5:26 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 27, 2014 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
Very good, 2 episodes this week, and two excellent episodes, the anime's plot is very good

Shinichi is getting colder and stronger, all around him have realized this, but I'm enjoying of his personality
Another parasite appeared, and seems to have enough knowledge about him, and will now attack her friend, I can not wait for next episode

This anime is already entering among the best of the year in my opinion ..
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

22 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.