Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 24, 2014 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
IceBurn said:
PriestSlayer said:
NGNL is rated higher than your favorite animu
Implying that ratings on mal actually hold any weight.

People who start watching anime based on the top 100 are fucking idiots.
LOL look at your favourites; other than wolf's rain, they're all in top 100

Sep 2013
-Klad- said:
Praland said:

It's hard to find someone that defends Bleach at this point.
Funnily enough, that "certain member" is the OP himself. The guy blindly defends Bleach.

Cause the blind sheeps just bash on it cause otherwhise they get crucified, the only thing they post is "it sucks, why am i reading this", and the fact they're stupid as rocks doesn't help either, not understanding the deeper meaning behind the characters and themes and complaining about BATTLES IN A BATTLE SHONEN.

Jan 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
-Klad- said:
If someone insults Bleach then a certain member will get rustled, bashing and calling you a no lifer. You know too well who that is, OP.
i thought bleach fanbase is the most chilled fanbase ever exist?
ichii_1 said:
-Klad- said:
Funnily enough, that "certain member" is the OP himself. The guy blindly defends Bleach.

Cause the blind sheeps just bash on it cause otherwhise they get crucified, the only thing they post is "it sucks, why am i reading this", and the fact they're stupid as rocks doesn't help eather, not understanding the deeper meaning behind the characters and themes.
I'm dead.
Nov 24, 2014 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
To be fair, I also think Bleach has deep characters and themes but I'm just too lazy to read it and I just don't like fighting shounen anymore. It's like how Naruto is praised by a lot of the big MAL forum posters (you know who I'm talking about)
Nov 24, 2014 12:27 PM

Nov 2012
mayukachan said:
To be fair, I also think Bleach has deep characters and themes but I'm just too lazy to read it and I just don't like fighting shounen anymore. It's like how Naruto is praised by a lot of the big MAL forum posters (you know who I'm talking about)

i think tsudecimo really hung himself after naruto ended
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 24, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2012
mayukachan said:
ninjastarforcex said:

uchuu kyodai is godlike

thank you

anyway, anyone who bashes uchuu kyoudai needs to give me a legitimate reason to hate it because it's such a lovely show that changed my shitty life

hibito is boring though
Nov 24, 2014 12:30 PM

Feb 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

Hasn't been back on after ch 700, seems legit. and i was wondering where this dude was.
Nov 24, 2014 12:30 PM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

Don't you make fun of the dead
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 24, 2014 12:33 PM

Aug 2014
marriage said:
Bullying people into not having shit taste
MAL is corrupt
loooooooool
Nov 24, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
hibito is boring though

I won't deny that haha. He's not a terrible character though.

The only thing I didn't like about Space Bros was the last twenty or so episodes. Kind of lost interest there. :/

ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

lol'd
Nov 24, 2014 12:34 PM

Oct 2012
You give bullies a bad name.
Nov 24, 2014 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Nov 24, 2014 12:48 PM

Feb 2014
Didn't read the OP

But I think if something could be clasified as brainwashing, is what logh fans do to each other.
Nov 24, 2014 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
Let's face it, no one likes having their beloved animu criticized much less shit upon. It should come as no surprise, look at the millions who've died over pie in the sky religion. People just need to let it go. No point in taking thin-skinned offence at valid criticism. Same goes for endless public bashing of what appealed to others. It's just a cartoon....
Nov 24, 2014 12:54 PM

Mar 2013
people need to learn how to not give a fuck

Nov 24, 2014 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

LOL now that I think about it, I haven't seen him anywhere in AD after Naruto ended
Nov 24, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2014
IceBurn said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Hasn't been back on after ch 700, seems legit. and i was wondering where this dude was.

LMFAO, just saw his profile and got another unexpected lol from it, all those Rest In Peace comment is just sooo. loooool.
Nov 24, 2014 12:57 PM
Apr 2008
Ultimaeu said:
People should stop getting butthurt that other people get butthurt.

It is an endless cycle.
An endless cycle of anal sex...Yay!
Nov 24, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2012
tr1ckst3r said:
LMFAO, just saw his profile and got another unexpected lol from it, all those Rest In Peace comment is just sooo. loooool.

im fucking dying at the comments omfg
Nov 24, 2014 12:58 PM

Mar 2012
Gymkata said:
Let's face it, no one likes having their beloved animu criticized much less shit upon. It should come as no surprise, look at the millions who've died over pie in the sky religion. People just need to let it go. No point in taking thin-skinned offence at valid criticism. Same goes for endless public bashing of what appealed to others. It's just a cartoon....

Yeah but you can't deny people of certain fanbases (one piece, naruto) get more sensitive,

and in other cases, people get sensitive when you PRAISE a series they think isn't as good as theirs. (Akame ga Kill vs Big 3 fans)
End Zionazism
Nov 24, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

thank you

anyway, anyone who bashes uchuu kyoudai needs to give me a legitimate reason to hate it because it's such a lovely show that changed my shitty life

hibito is boring though

He isn't as fun as Mutta, but he has his moments. That Moon Jump!
Nov 24, 2014 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
Mikasa said:
Gymkata said:

Yeah but you can't deny people of certain fanbases (one piece, naruto) get more sensitive,

and in other cases, people get sensitive when you PRAISE a series they think isn't as good as theirs. (Akame ga Kill vs Big 3 fans)

Indeed. Both are toxic.
Nov 24, 2014 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
marriage said:
MAL is corrupt
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 24, 2014 1:12 PM
Apr 2008
RedRoseFring said:
marriage said:
MAL is corrupt
Totalitarianism for the win, everyone should have the same taste in anime as me.
Nov 24, 2014 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
Mikasa said:
Gymkata said:

Maybe yeah, but that's also because they have a way bigger fanbase than other shows. The bigger the fanbase the higher the chance of having fanboys and you also see them more ofcourse that's why they have a bad rep. You'll always remember the fanboys praising their show, and not the other part of the fanbase who can actually argue about stuff
Nov 24, 2014 1:17 PM

Nov 2014
Nov 24, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2010
C__Who said:
this is a nice place as far as i know :3

- C

Indeed. The 2007~2010 threads you occasionally revives were pretty nice.
C__Who, the word of wisdom.
Nov 24, 2014 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
LOL, I guess I should stop insulting the doge.

Though you should maybe stop with the ridiculous Toriko propaganda, mkay?
Nov 24, 2014 1:28 PM

Nov 2012
mayukachan said:
tr1ckst3r said:

im fucking dying at the comments omfg
i forgot i was the one who started it lmao

Nov 24, 2014 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
ichii_1 said:
If someone says something about fma ,fate stay,mushishi, one piece, berserk etc... they go crazy and begin to insult and harass you until you agree with them.
if you don't they form groups to try and banish you from the site, it's disgusting how far these unmannered hooligans will go to demote anything that's a threat to their agenda.
God forbid anyone criticizes watanabe or urobuchi, the butthurt won't stop for months even thou their both overrated.

The constant bashing of fairy tail, sao and echi/yaoi in general everywhere on the site is subtle brainwashing, it's corrupting the mind of the young ones and not letting them think for themselves.
Just try mentioning something positive about ecchi, they can't even process any thought other than it sucks, brainwashing at it''s finest.
And it's starting to infect mecha too.

Your thought on the hidden activities on mal?

You are one fucking drama queen aren't you?

"When /a/ sends its fags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.
They’re sending fags that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us.
They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing bait. They’re shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good fags."
-@Xinil
Nov 24, 2014 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

I might be banned by saying this, it might sound offensive, but Ebola was in the peak at that time in Afrika...
Nov 24, 2014 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
It doesn't matter with me, it's their right to say what they like to say, and if you don't like it just ignore them
Nov 24, 2014 1:48 PM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
mayukachan said:

Naruhina ending was too much for him.
Nov 24, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Z4k said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Naruhina ending was too much for him.

I am still, literally, rofling here. :DDD
Nov 24, 2014 1:54 PM

Jun 2011
Praland said:
-Klad- said:
If someone insults Bleach then a certain member will get rustled, bashing and calling you a no lifer. You know too well who that is, OP.

but Kenpachi Zaraki is awesome
Nov 24, 2014 1:54 PM

Jul 2014
Especially One Piece. People go apeshit if you talk about that show.
Nov 24, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 2014
robis798 said:
ninjastarforcex said:

I might be banned by saying this, it might sound offensive, but Ebola was in the peak at that time in Afrika...

LOL
Nov 24, 2014 1:55 PM

Nov 2012
robis798 said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Wasn't he studying to be a doctor? Maybe he had an unfortunate accident :(
Nov 24, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
Killaclown said:
Praland said:

Yeah, he it's, but an awesome character doesn't makes a show, more if he it's a supporting one
Nov 24, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
Shit he's on to me.
Nov 24, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
One Piece fans are one of the most aggresive people on MAL. Their mindset is too unreasonable.

Clannad is not far from OP fans too.

Didn't like Clannad - ''Grow up kid, 2deep4u.''
Nov 24, 2014 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
Shadow-Senpai said:
robis798 said:

LOL
rofl
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 24, 2014 2:01 PM

Jun 2011
Praland said:
Killaclown said:

Yeah, he it's, but an awesome character doesn't makes a show, more if he it's a supporting one
true but I love every scene he is in, Bleach isn't that bad but not really great either its kind of so-so (the episodes im on anyways), though im not caught up so im not sure how good/bad it is right now
Nov 24, 2014 2:04 PM

Jul 2014
robis798 said:
One Piece fans are one of the most aggresive people on MAL. Their mindset is too unreasonable.

Clannad is not far from OP fans too.

Didn't like Clannad - ''Grow up kid, 2deep4u.''

No one says that. Well, apart from JD.
Nov 24, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2014
Lancehot said:
ichii_1 said:
The problem is that they are terrorizing people to not watch/read good series like ngnl and toriko.
They'll bash your every post even if it's not related to anything, you're marked and they'll keep shooting till you break, it's not about me it's about the young ones.

Please, excpet for that rape thing and the action it's sup par at best.

Are you saying that you think rape makes it better?

Rape makes everything better.
Nov 24, 2014 2:11 PM

Dec 2013
ABeautifulTable said:
''ermagherd u liek ft end nuruto u filty casual u shud look at pingpongl''

- A looot of people in MAL forums

True. But who cares anyways. Everyone is allowed to have their opinions. If you care so much about someone saying you have shit taste I suggest changing the forums.
Nov 24, 2014 2:12 PM

Nov 2012
robis798 said:

I hope you don't ever come across this guy:

Nov 24, 2014 2:24 PM
Apr 2008
robis798 said:
ninjastarforcex said:

There was no ebola epidemic in Sudan, which is the country he resides in according to his mal account.
Nov 24, 2014 2:27 PM

Apr 2012
VitaminCaim said:
You're wrong actually.

Vocal dislike for anime /=/ Brainwashing
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 24, 2014 2:30 PM

Oct 2012
Seriously, is it impossible to like or dislike something on MAL without being accused of ulterior motives?
ShrabsterNov 24, 2014 2:35 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 8 minutes ago

2 by Nemo_Niemand »»
3 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

66 by 23feanor »»
22 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 6 hours ago

13 by Otakupervert890 »»
28 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

90 by Theo1899 »»
31 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9069 by anime-prime »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.