Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2014 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
If someone says something about fma ,fate stay, hxh, mushishi, one piece, berserk etc... they go crazy and begin to insult and harass you until you agree with them.
if you don't they form groups to try and banish you from the site, it's disgusting how far these unmannered hooligans will go to demote anything that's a threat to their agenda.
God forbid anyone criticizes watanabe or urobuchi, the butthurt won't stop for months even thou their both overrated.

The constant bashing of fairy tail, sao and echi/yaoi in general everywhere on the site is subtle brainwashing, it's corrupting the mind of the young ones and not letting them think for themselves.
Just try mentioning something positive about ecchi, they can't even process any thought other than it sucks, brainwashing at it''s finest.
And it's starting to infect mecha too.

Your thought on the hidden activities on mal?
ichii_1Dec 3, 2014 6:59 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
You're wrong actually.

Vocal dislike for anime /=/ Brainwashing
Nov 24, 2014 10:56 AM

Jul 2011
Bullying people into not having shit taste
MAL is corrupt
Nov 24, 2014 10:57 AM

Mar 2012
Insecure people need the support of the masses and being among crowds. You just have to learn to be a part of it, or ignore it. You'll soon find it's just some children patting each other on the back.
End Zionazism
Nov 24, 2014 11:00 AM

Jul 2011
Sounds like if someone took your lunch money
PralandNov 24, 2014 11:05 AM
Nov 24, 2014 11:01 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
''ermagherd u liek ft end nuruto u filty casual u shud look at pingpongl''

- A looot of people in MAL forums
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 24, 2014 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
Praland said:
Sounds like if someone taked your lunch money
Sounds like a MAL user got him when he dropped the soap. my spidey senses are sensing a massive amount of butthurt
Nov 24, 2014 11:03 AM

Nov 2012
the priests must disappear
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro

Apr 2014
fairy tail, sao, ngnl , snk are all masterpieces and I've rated all of them a 10/10
fma ,fate stay,mushishi, one piece, berserk are all shit and you're a faggot for liking any of those.
Ecchi/yaoi are the best genres.
Why care? You're free to bash me anyday.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!

Nov 2012
Praland said:
*took
taked lmao

Jun 2010
Nov 24, 2014 11:04 AM

Mar 2012
Praland said:

And we know for sure nobody taked yours.

Cause you never goed to school.
End Zionazism
Nov 24, 2014 11:05 AM

Apr 2014
ichii_1 said:

The constant bashing of echi in general everywhere on the site is subtle brainwashing, it's corrupting the mind of the young ones and not letting them think for themselves.
Just try mentioning something positive about ecchi, they can't even process any thought other than it sucks, brainwashing at it''s finest.

Highschool DxD is better than Toriko.
Deal with it!
Nov 24, 2014 11:05 AM

May 2014
If you don't like what I like, ok we all have opinions

If you say what I like is shit and you watch shit then fuck you.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 24, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2013
I'll just voice my opinion even if they do try to brainwash me because of that
Nov 24, 2014 11:08 AM

Dec 2012
Those shows are all mediocre at best anyway, I don't see the fuss. come circle jerk to my splendor nerds
Nov 24, 2014 11:09 AM

Nov 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Those shows are all mediocre at best anyway, I don't see the fuss. come circle jerk to my splendor nerds

but at least every characters in those mediocre shows are better than inaho right?
Nov 24, 2014 11:10 AM

Mar 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Speaking of mediocre shows, i heard aldnoah.zero is getting a second season
Nov 24, 2014 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
html said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
I can't even believe they let 1s like Fullmetal Alchemist & Uchuu Kyoudai have more than 1 cour.
Nov 24, 2014 11:12 AM

Feb 2013
yep, i've also noticed that, except for the urobuchi part

my conclusion: it can't be helped

Dec 2013
NGNL is rated higher than your favorite animu

FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us

Apr 2014
Different strokes for different folks. People should know that by now.
Nov 24, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Sloth_ said:
html said:
I can't even believe they let 1s like Fullmetal Alchemist & Uchuu Kyoudai have more than 1 cour.

uchuu kyodai is godlike
Nov 24, 2014 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

but at least every characters in those mediocre shows are better than inaho right?
Inaho x Slaine OTP

html said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
The 1st three eps were cause o' Urobutchtryhard.
Nov 24, 2014 11:16 AM

Nov 2009
I hate the illuminati, they are everywhere
-☾✩
Nov 24, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2010
I don't care about it and you should not too. Does it really matter that some random guys on the internet do not like your favourite anime ? Just ignore it and enjoy what you like.

I see people bashing SAO everyday on these forums. Did it make me change my rating or opinions on that anime ? No it did not because I like what I like and other people opinions can't change that. Never.

Those people that care too much about what others say about their favourite anime or taste in anime are just insecure. They are the same as those that try to categorize every anime fan into either "elitist" or "casual". It's really dumb.
Nov 24, 2014 11:31 AM

Feb 2012
PriestSlayer said:
Implying that ratings on mal actually hold any weight.

People who start watching anime based on the top 100 are fucking idiots.
Nov 24, 2014 11:34 AM

Oct 2012
Now that whistle has been blown, we are all living on borrowed time...
ShrabsterNov 25, 2014 11:29 AM

May 2012
Only the shows with shitty fanbases(HXH, FMA, AoT, OP etc.) will attack you for a dissenting opinion. I have never heard of people who like mushishi, berserk or other stuff attack people for not thinking it is the zomg best thing evar. There are some people like that sure, but by and large that is not the case.

And people should really stop obsessing what "critics," think. I like school days, I think it is better than Clannad, Anohana, Kanon, and all that shit. And do I give a fuck that people hate it? Hell no. In fact, I will personally take time out of my day to destroy fallacious arguments made towards school days.

Jul 2014
Idk man, but if you let random online strangers change your opinion on something then i don't know what to tell you..

A lot of my favorites gets bashed and hated daily on the forums especially NGNL (although the hate has tuned down a lot now i guess), damn the shitstorm it caused when it finished was great, and yet i still loved it and gave it a 10 and no one is gonna change my opinion on it.

And i also get a lot "lol you watch SAO, you have shit taste" but it won't stop me from enjoying it.
Mar 2013
the only example of that is One Piece fanboys. they are so obnoxious. the mods should have banned one piece when I suggested it instead of letting it get this bad.
Nov 24, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
Criticizing berserk!?

Oh no you fucking didn't
Nov 24, 2014 11:36 AM

Dec 2013
IceBurn said:
PriestSlayer said:

I can't believe someone actually took that sarcastic bait.

I agree you with that MAL ratings don't really mean something, what matters is your rating.

And why would people who start watching anime based on the top be idiots? That's just the obvious thing to do. The higher it is, we can assume that more people liked it.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2013
The problem is that they are terrorizing people to not watch/read good series like ngnl and toriko.
They'll bash your every post even if it's not related to anything, you're marked and they'll keep shooting till you break, it's not about me it's about the young ones.

MdDaniels said:
Criticizing berserk!?

Oh no you fucking didn't

Please, excpet for that rape thing and the action it's sup par at best.
Nov 24, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
ichii_1 said:
God forbid anyone criticizes watanabe or urobuchi, the butthurt won't stop for months even thou their both overrated.

Urobuchi regularly have hating thread or disguised hating thread on MAL actually, so no for him.

The constant bashing of fairy tail, sao and echi/yaoi in general everywhere on the site is subtle brainwashing, it's corrupting the mind of the young ones and not letting them think for themselves.

Fairy Tail has a freaking huge fanbase over the internet, what are you talking about. It's part of those titles that have more people liking it than hating it by the sheer strength of being a manga targeting and appealing to masses.
ZefyrisNov 24, 2014 11:48 AM
Nov 24, 2014 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
Lancehot said:
ichii_1 said:
The problem is that they are terrorizing people to not watch/read good series like ngnl and toriko.
They'll bash your every post even if it's not related to anything, you're marked and they'll keep shooting till you break, it's not about me it's about the young ones.

Please, excpet for that rape thing and the action it's sup par at best.

Are you saying that you think rape makes it better?
It made Valvrave better.
Nov 24, 2014 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
Anime is a form of art, and art is objective. Objectively we're all wrong.

Then you consider this post as a form of literature, making it objectively wrong.

Now you're very confused.

Enjoy, you've just been brainwashed, go enjoy Bebop now.
Nov 24, 2014 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
PriestSlayer said:

You underestimate the potential of this community.
It's like fishing piranhas.
Nov 24, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
If someone insults Bleach then a certain member will get rustled, bashing and calling you a no lifer. You know too well who that is, OP.
Nov 24, 2014 11:47 AM

Feb 2012
PriestSlayer said:
IceBurn said:

I agree you with that MAL ratings don't really mean something, what matters is your rating.

And why would people who start watching anime based on the top be idiots? That's just the obvious thing to do. The higher it is, we can assume that more people liked it.
I knew it was bait, i like bait thats why i took it. About the latter part of your post, im not gonna delve more into that since its been debated thousands of times. It is what it is, there still fucking idiots though.
Nov 24, 2014 11:50 AM

Dec 2013
PoeticJustice said:

And people should really stop obsessing what "critics," think. I like school days, I think it is better than Clannad, Anohana, Kanon, and all that shit. And do I give a fuck that people hate it? Hell no.
Step Into My Mind - ##&&##&&##&&
Nov 24, 2014 11:51 AM
Apr 2013
Add the words "In my opinion..." before every post and you'll feel better. If you can't selectively ignore posts of people who annoy you on the internet, then you are not ready for the internet.
Nov 24, 2014 11:55 AM

Jul 2012
Iunno man, just tolerate people who have different taste than you and find groups where you actually agree on things. Or find MAL people who have similar favourites so you end up arguing less. Not that hard.

That's why I try not to post things that can be taken as bait (like "Oh why is this show so overrated/trash/liked") which will obviously rile up a flame war.
Nov 24, 2014 11:56 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 24, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2011
-Klad- said:
If someone insults Bleach then a certain member will get rustled, bashing and calling you a no lifer. You know too well who that is, OP.

It's hard to find someone that defends Bleach at this point.
Nov 24, 2014 11:59 AM

Jan 2013
Praland said:
-Klad- said:

It's hard to find someone that defends Bleach at this point.
Funnily enough, that "certain member" is the OP himself. The guy blindly defends Bleach.
Nov 24, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
guyuz said:
Add the words "In my opinion..." before every post and you'll feel better. If you can't selectively ignore posts of people who annoy you on the internet, then you are not ready for the internet.

The main problem of mal community is that lots of people are completely lacking the most elementary social skills needed to communicate and express their opinion properly. Rather than saying they don't like, that this and that about it doesn't please them, all they manage to say about something they didn't like is "shit", "garbage", "cancer", "crap" and other single words clearly unappropriated in any normal discussion between two peoples of divergent opinions. The fact that a growing amount of MAL user fails to express their opinion in a more constructed and more open manner is saddening. I want to say to them "what are you, ten years old?", but then I realize that some of them probably are around that age... It's a mixed feeling~
Nov 24, 2014 12:03 PM

Nov 2012
-Klad- said:
i thought bleach fanbase is the most chilled fanbase ever exist?
Nov 24, 2014 12:04 PM

Aug 2014
Meh. I know I have shit taste, but I like it that way.
Nov 24, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
Sloth_ said:

uchuu kyodai is godlike

thank you

anyway, anyone who bashes uchuu kyoudai needs to give me a legitimate reason to hate it because it's such a lovely show that changed my shitty life
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 3 hours ago

11 by LightWorker »»
49 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 50 minutes ago

10 by PostMahouShoujo »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

24 by Styx_Thistle »»
7 minutes ago

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

19 by IKKIsama »»
24 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 5 hours ago

19 by Zakception »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.