Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 2013 4:11 AM
Apr 2013
hi i want to know what is the name of this character and the anime name
http://s15.postimg.org/anxotz39z/150px_2214433.png
May 20, 2013 12:18 PM
May 2013
I've been searching for a specific anime that I saw when I was a kid and that really impressed me ... but i forgot the name...
I only remember a scene or two ... it's about a kid (maybe teen) travelling with some creatures (i guess) and there's this other kid that has a big caterpillar (i think ... anyway it was like 1.5 meters high and 3-4 meters long) that was sort of taking care of him and bringing him fruits and wanting to be accepted ... but the kid was a prick to the caterpillar (ungrateful and what not) ....... and one day ... the caterpillar fought 2 other creatures (which looked like some sort of plants with tentacles ... i guess) and the caterpillar died fighting ... now VERY IMPORTANT detail ... in place of the body of the caterpillar creature a small tree appeared with a stone disc on top of it that had a symbol written on ..... each creature got that little tree in the place where it lost its life ...

I hope I was clear enough and some of you can recall the name of the anime :) ... and that i'll get a response before the end of this year lol
Nov 29, 2013 10:36 PM

May 2012
Hello,

I'm having trouble finding Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heaven (http://myanimelist.net/anime/6624/Kara_no_Kyoukai_Remix:_Gate_of_Seventh_Heaven). Anyone got any idea where I could find it? English sub would be nice but raw works too. . .

Thanks!
Nov 29, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2012
Akaturu said:
hi i want to know what is the name of this character and the anime name
http://s15.postimg.org/anxotz39z/150px_2214433.png

That picture is from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic her name is Yamuraiha.
Nov 29, 2013 10:47 PM

May 2012
gizmo99 said:
Does anybody know a website where i can watch Kino's journey dubbed.

Here: http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/kinos-journey-episode-1/
Dec 15, 2013 12:08 PM
Dec 2013
i want to find a manga i saw a episode but since the first episode i lost the name
well the manga its about this young boy the is walking in a museum and ends in a bridge and then he finds a yokai and a girl that fights the yokai, but the boy gets injure eyes when the yokai attacks, the boy gets knocked-out,,after he wakes up in a house and cant come back to the real world,,i looked it up in google..i search mangas with yokais but never find it plzz help me
Jan 3, 2014 6:41 PM
May 2010
SideofClouds said:
I've been searching for a specific anime that I saw when I was a kid and that really impressed me ... but i forgot the name...
I only remember a scene or two ... it's about a kid (maybe teen) travelling with some creatures (i guess) and there's this other kid that has a big caterpillar (i think ... anyway it was like 1.5 meters high and 3-4 meters long) that was sort of taking care of him and bringing him fruits and wanting to be accepted ... but the kid was a prick to the caterpillar (ungrateful and what not) ....... and one day ... the caterpillar fought 2 other creatures (which looked like some sort of plants with tentacles ... i guess) and the caterpillar died fighting ... now VERY IMPORTANT detail ... in place of the body of the caterpillar creature a small tree appeared with a stone disc on top of it that had a symbol written on ..... each creature got that little tree in the place where it lost its life ...

I hope I was clear enough and some of you can recall the name of the anime :) ... and that i'll get a response before the end of this year lol

So It has rolled into the new year, BUT I believe that I have found your long lost anime.

MONSTER RANCHER

The creature/monster that you identified as caterpillar is Worm and his dick/douche master is Allan.

link to Allan and Worm as I can't get the image to post here.
ssbanks2000Jan 3, 2014 6:45 PM
Jan 3, 2014 7:31 PM
May 2010
XxAnimeminAxX said:
Hello,

I'm having trouble finding Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heaven (http://myanimelist.net/anime/6624/Kara_no_Kyoukai_Remix:_Gate_of_Seventh_Heaven). Anyone got any idea where I could find it? English sub would be nice but raw works too. . .

Thanks!

Takes a while to load, but this will get the job done. There is a dl link under the video that goes here
Jan 4, 2014 2:03 AM
May 2013
ssbanks2000 said:
SideofClouds said:

So It has rolled into the new year, BUT I believe that I have found your long lost anime.

MONSTER RANCHER

The creature/monster that you identified as caterpillar is Worm and his dick/douche master is Allan.

link to Allan and Worm as I can't get the image to post here.

OMG this was it! Thank you so much for finding it!
Jan 18, 2014 3:50 PM
Aug 2009
I'm trying to find an anime

About a girl who has blonde hair and she fell off a tree and then a guy is talking to this is girl which is her conscience when he finds out who she is he tries to find her at the hospital and then stays there till she wakes up and I think she ends up in a wheelchair
Jan 20, 2014 6:17 AM
Dec 2013
I'm looking for a anime, the story is this.

"There has been a war between humanity and the underworld, humanity won and all of the soldiers have nothing to do after the war. You get to follow a former soldier who now runs a small shop. One day a small girl shows up and want to have a job. It turns out that the girl is the devils daughter. She has to get used to humanity and things."

One very specific scene i remember is the girl lives in the store i think and then the girl have to shower and she doesn't really know how so she just uses the sink. Then the soldier shows up and the only thing covering her is foam. Then she gets clothes. That's all that i know. I have been looking for this anime for about a year now :)
Jan 21, 2014 9:32 AM
May 2010
siimc said:

"There has been a war between humanity and the underworld, humanity won and all of the soldiers have nothing to do after the war. You get to follow a former soldier who now runs a small shop. One day a small girl shows up and want to have a job. It turns out that the girl is the devils daughter. She has to get used to humanity and things."

One very specific scene i remember is the girl lives in the store i think and then the girl have to shower and she doesn't really know how so she just uses the sink. Then the soldier shows up and the only thing covering her is foam. Then she gets clothes. That's all that i know. I have been looking for this anime for about a year now :)

If this is the scene that you are referring to then Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita is the anime that you are looking for.
Jan 21, 2014 9:49 AM
May 2010
dolphin456 said:
I'm trying to find an anime

About a girl who has blonde hair and she fell off a tree and then a guy is talking to this is girl which is her conscience when he finds out who she is he tries to find her at the hospital and then stays there till she wakes up and I think she ends up in a wheelchair

The story seems familiar, though I recall no blondes. Take a look at Kanon... see if it is what you are talking about
Jan 22, 2014 11:46 AM
Dec 2013
ssbanks2000 said:
siimc said:

If this is the scene that you are referring to then Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita is the anime that you are looking for.

Well, you are a god sir, sir
Mar 13, 2014 12:09 PM
Mar 2014
i am looking for this mecha anime where this boy has black hair but sometimes his hair glow's green o it's based in out of space people live in colany's they have an acedemy to fight alians.
May 9, 2014 4:25 PM

Mar 2009
Hello, i'm trying to find an anime series, which i saw as a kid.
I can't remember much of it, but the protagonist was a female (little girl). She had an animal friend (talking bird).

I remember the scene from one episode, where they quarrel with each other and then split up. Girl walking then beside the wall, and her shadow on the wall somehow becomes alive and starts talking to her.

I watched it in the middle of 90's, so probably, it's a 70's-90's anime.
Jun 8, 2014 1:29 AM

Jan 2012
Lamune subbed, decent quality with audio that's in sync with the video. Can't seem to find it =
Jun 8, 2014 1:37 AM

Jan 2012
naru28 said:
i am looking for this mecha anime where this boy has black hair but sometimes his hair glow's green o it's based in out of space people live in colany's they have an acedemy to fight alians.

You don't mean Macross Frontier do you? I'm not too good with mechas. Can you think of any other information?
Sep 13, 2014 6:18 PM
May 2010
anwynn said:
Lamune subbed, decent quality with audio that's in sync with the video. Can't seem to find it =

Looks like Kissanime(dot)com has a decent airing of it. I didn't watch the full anime but I did skim through the first ep, seems legit. Hope this helps.
Oct 14, 2014 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
I'm looking for two animes.
On is Gaist Crusher who is suposed to have 51 episodes but I can only find 7.
The other is Double Circle (ONA) and I can only find 3 out of 6 episodes.
These are probably very hard to find but I'm hoping someone has a clue about it.
Thank you in advance. :)
Oct 31, 2014 9:42 PM
May 2010
Juhnny said:
These are probably very hard to find but I'm hoping someone has a clue about it.

Gaist Crusher (all 51) = anilinkz(dot)com/series/gaist-crusher

Double Circle (all 6) = anime-toon(dot)tv/information-movie/double-circle(dot)html

Replace all instances of "(dot)" with "."
Oct 31, 2014 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
ssbanks2000 said:
Juhnny said:

Gaist Crusher (all 51) = anilinkz(dot)com/series/gaist-crusher

Double Circle (all 6) = anime-toon(dot)tv/information-movie/double-circle(dot)html

Replace all instances of "(dot)" with "."

Thank you very much! You were very helpful concerning Double Circle. The problem with Gaist Crusher remains though. From episode 7 onwards there's only the raw version. I guess they didn't sub it and probably won't :/
Nov 30, 2014 11:03 PM

Jul 2008
Trying to find the Bakumatsu Rock OVA. It says it aired back in September, but I can not find it anywhere!! Help please?
Dec 1, 2014 5:27 PM
May 2010
Crycho said:
Trying to find the Bakumatsu Rock OVA. It says it aired back in September, but I can not find it anywhere!! Help please?

After some pretty intensive research it would appear that the OVA that you are seeking was only distributed in the "Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul" box set. These box sets were a limited edition item that came with the entire series, a new game for PSP/PSV, an OVA, and an entry to attend a live rock show. As such, they sold out ridiculously quick.

What this means:

It is very unlikely that a group which does fan subs got their hands on the OVA and to that extent, there are no clips floating that I can find (raw, subbed, or dubbed).

If you are interested in buying the box set and sending a rip (the OVA) to a fan sub group, you may find one or two on Ebay for $160, Play-Asia for $97, or so.
ssbanks2000Dec 1, 2014 5:41 PM
Dec 1, 2014 6:38 PM

Jul 2008
ssbanks2000 said:
Crycho said:

After some pretty intensive research it would appear that the OVA that you are seeking was only distributed in the "Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul" box set. These box sets were a limited edition item that came with the entire series, a new game for PSP/PSV, an OVA, and an entry to attend a live rock show. As such, they sold out ridiculously quick.

What this means:

It is very unlikely that a group which does fan subs got their hands on the OVA and to that extent, there are no clips floating that I can find (raw, subbed, or dubbed).

If you are interested in buying the box set and sending a rip (the OVA) to a fan sub group, you may find one or two on Ebay for $160, Play-Asia for $97, or so.

Thank you very much for going through so much work to find out all of that information for me! I sadly do not have the kind of money it would require to get this set, but I really appreciate the information!
Jan 13, 2016 11:34 AM
Jan 2016
Hi,
I'm looking for anime ...
I only watched few episode before my laptop died 😢😭

So it was a town where people have been put it in two groups ( sick one and healthy one)
Sick one I think have been activated by a smell of fruit (?)

There was as well a secret group with a girl who had to kill infected and she was dress in red and wolf's was always around her . From what I can remember - infected people had to take special medicine. ...

Help... 😭
Jan 15, 2016 6:28 PM
May 2010
Lilith_angel

Can you remember anything else about the show?
Mar 22, 2016 12:38 PM
Mar 2016
Hello.

I'm trying to find an anime, but I'm having some real difficulties finding it. Maybe someone here can help me.

The Anime tells a story about a city underground that cosists of tunnels. These tunnels have some areas restricted, they are dark and frightening. I can't recall much about the whole movie, but the whole movie ends with that they disregard that they are not allowed to go somewhere and they find this door that they open. Behind the door they find a real fancy room with someone living in luxury and all thanks to their town in the tunnels.

Does this sound any familiar to anyone?
Apr 17, 2016 9:20 AM
May 2010
Do you remember when it came out, mascot character, or any of the character's names? Knowing if it was dubbed would help as well.
Dec 23, 2016 3:32 AM
Dec 2016
I only remmeber this part. So there two guys and they were in a burning house. One guy was laying on his stomach because he got shot by an arrow in the back. And he is telling his friend to leave him and go but his friend says no and helps him. By the way, i think its a samurai or ninja or historical type of anime. thanks in advance!
Dec 29, 2016 3:48 PM
May 2010
KarmaIsABitch13 said:
I only remember this part. So there two guys and they were in a burning house. One guy was laying on his stomach because he got shot by an arrow in the back. And he is telling his friend to leave him and go but his friend says no and helps him. By the way, i think its a samurai or ninja or historical type of anime. thanks in advance!

Can you remember what they were wearing, hair color, eye color, what weapons they had, or a name of one of the characters? That would really help a lot.
Feb 7, 2017 2:37 AM

Sep 2013
Hi all, I try to find some old thing, not even 100% sure it's anime. found it as a video for Chinese kids song, so it can even be Chinese but still looks like Japanese. I searched through character databases and found nothing.
there's a video and there are some screenshots, just in case.
does anyone know what is it?
Sep 24, 2017 4:19 PM
Sep 2017
Ok. I am trying to find this anime that could also be an otome game but I'm not sure. I've researched and researched and researched and still couldn't find it.

I saw it in an AMV, and I need help to find it. Here is the link to it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flScd_Q7QA0&t=106s

Go to 0:53 and then 1:42. It is the same anime.

Please help, I can't find it in youtube comments either!!

Sep 24, 2017 7:09 PM
Sep 2017
Need help finding this hentai. It's a quick video on hentai pros involving a girl in a yellow skirt. A guy opens the door to see her then they engage in sexual acts. He licks her white panties and they eventually have sex. Here are pictures (if I can post a picture)

Can't post a pic but it's a girl in a yellow skirt, pink too. She is met by a guy in a green shirt with brown hair and Hazel eyes. When he opens the door and sees her, she is facing away from him but on her hands and knees
PartyGod23Sep 24, 2017 7:14 PM
Oct 10, 2017 10:06 AM
May 2010
Kuru4 said:
Ok. I am trying to find this anime that could also be an otome game but I'm not sure. I've researched and researched and researched and still couldn't find it.

I saw it in an AMV, and I need help to find it. Here is the link to it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flScd_Q7QA0&t=106s

Go to 0:53 and then 1:42. It is the same anime.

Please help, I can't find it in youtube comments either!!

I am, not 100% certain about those scenes, but I do recognize Tenichi "Charlie" Shoukyousai from Meiji Tokyo Renka Movie: Yumihari no Serenade

Hope that helps.
Feb 2, 2018 11:12 PM
Feb 2018
Maybe on manga only this anime .
There brother and sister with same face . the brother ask his sister to pretend to become him. While he became the sister because someone he like on her sister school (maybe).
Then when the sister at the school she was wanted because her brother is bad person on the school.

But there a guy help her and later find out she just pretend to be her (brother) and the guy in love with that girl.
Please help me find the anime .
(Sorry if this post confusing you)
Feb 14, 2018 8:26 PM

Dec 2009
Ambassador Magma & Barom One in jap dub are needed for subbing.
Please join & support russian oldschool distributors: http://oldanime.forumer.com/index.php
Mar 7, 2018 8:27 PM
May 2010
inactiveX said:
Ambassador Magma & Barom One in jap dub are needed for subbing.

I believe posting links to raws and pirated products goes against community guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 1:16 AM

Dec 2009
Yes. But pming is not.))

Also searching for Gaiking, Granzort & Gatchaman F.
Please join & support russian oldschool distributors: http://oldanime.forumer.com/index.php
Apr 10, 2018 1:43 AM
May 2010
Check your Inbox
May 26, 2020 11:33 AM
Feb 2015
Hi everyone,
Senile old man here again :)

I got a flashback about anime/manga which for the life of me I can`t remember the name of at all.

So what I remember is:

Genre: Fantasy

The main character is male, reincarnated into a game, he has played before he died.

He is born into a baron's family or higher status on a floating island.
His father remarries and his stepmother wasted all their money so they will marry him off to a rich old lady.
He has an older brother and a sister but I do not remember them in the long run.

To escape this destiny he has to become rich and proclaimed baron and have his own floating island.
So he asked his father to loan him a ship to venture out to find his riches before it's too late.

Remembering where the location of the strongest airship, which thehero of thegame should take, is he takes it instead.

He enters the ship but is stopped by a robot guard which speaks "Japanese" but tells him that this language is dead due to humanity having split into 2 races.

One that evolves to cast/use magic and the old one which uses technology.
A war breaks out and the evolved one wins and this is the last technological airship of its kind/era.

After getting the airship and getting rich from the loot inside the ship, he's been awarded freedom and gets his own family name,floating island and baron rank.

He then goes to academy to find a suitable wife (men are less valued)
Befriended 3 other people.

Then that's it, do not know anything more,perhaps it got canceled or nobody subbed/translated it.
Jun 5, 2020 5:55 PM
May 2010
CSPTT said:
Hi everyone,
Senile old man here again :)

I got a flashback about anime/manga which for the life of me I can`t remember the name of at all.

So what I remember is:

Genre: Fantasy

The main character is male, reincarnated into a game, he has played before he died.

He is born into a baron's family or higher status on a floating island.
His father remarries and his stepmother wasted all their money so they will marry him off to a rich old lady.
He has an older brother and a sister but I do not remember them in the long run.

To escape this destiny he has to become rich and proclaimed baron and have his own floating island.
So he asked his father to loan him a ship to venture out to find his riches before it's too late.

Remembering where the location of the strongest airship, which thehero of thegame should take, is he takes it instead.

He enters the ship but is stopped by a robot guard which speaks "Japanese" but tells him that this language is dead due to humanity having split into 2 races.

One that evolves to cast/use magic and the old one which uses technology.
A war breaks out and the evolved one wins and this is the last technological airship of its kind/era.

After getting the airship and getting rich from the loot inside the ship, he's been awarded freedom and gets his own family name,floating island and baron rank.

He then goes to academy to find a suitable wife (men are less valued)
Befriended 3 other people.

Then that's it, do not know anything more,perhaps it got canceled or nobody subbed/translated it.

Can you give a physical description of the MC and/or the robot? That would help a lot. Also, it would be tremendously helpful if you could figure if it was an anime OR a manga.
ssbanks2000Jun 5, 2020 6:42 PM
Jun 7, 2020 1:31 AM
Feb 2015
[/quote]
Can you give a physical description of the MC and/or the robot? That would help a lot. Also, it would be tremendously helpful if you could figure if it was an anime OR a manga.[/quote]

The more I try to remember the more I believe its an anime.

The MC I can´t fully remember sadly enough.

The robot was an enemy that protected the ship from the ancient times.

It was black and could reflect all magical attacks therefore The MC defeated it by creating a smoke scene and got close to it and grenade I think it was.

Also remember a battle scene in the arena due to students getting jealous also females trying to control him.

Am trying to searchthe entiremyanimelist but so far its not going well.
Jun 12, 2020 9:18 AM
May 2010

It was black and could reflect all magical attacks therefore The MC defeated it by creating a smoke scene and got close to it and grenade I think it was.

Also remember a battle scene in the arena due to students getting jealous also females trying to control him.

So, you have given me quite the challenge :) thanks!
After a few days of searching, I am still as stumped as I was at the start. My most sincere guess is that you may be combining elements from different shows or it might actually be a manga.
That said, My best guesses as of now are Granblue Fantasy The Animation and The Pilot's Love Song. I honestly don't think either are correct, but like I said, I'm pretty stumped on this.
I used several databases to search all combinations of tags: "isekai, videogame, robot, airship/aircraft, floating island/island, fantasy, school, nobility, and magic.

If you recall any other details or find out what it is, please let me know.
Jun 15, 2020 8:20 AM
Feb 2015
ssbanks2000 said:

After a few days of searching, I am still as stumped as I was at the start. My most sincere guess is that you may be combining elements from different shows or it might actually be a manga.
That said, My best guesses as of now are Granblue Fantasy The Animation and The Pilot's Love Song. I honestly don't think either are correct, but like I said, I'm pretty stumped on this.
I used several databases to search all combinations of tags: "isekai, videogame, robot, airship/aircraft, floating island/island, fantasy, school, nobility, and magic.

Hahaha deeply sorry for that my good friend :)
I already checked those two and its not them.

Perhaps I´m creating my own anime in my head :p

Well, I search if one day I do find it I put this here so everyone could argue "how could you not remember that name" hahah

Thank you for your time really!
Jan 26, 2021 7:20 AM
Feb 2015
ssbanks2000 said:

ssbanks2000 said:

I found it!

Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu
The World of Otome Games is a Tough for Mobs.

And I absolut hade it worng :P

It was a Manga not anime.

Also the whole:
Leon, a former Japanese worker, was reincarnated into an "otome game" world, and despaired at how it was a world where females hold dominance over males. It was as if men were just livestock that served as stepping stones for females in this world. The only exceptions were the game's romantic targets, a group of handsome men led by the crown prince. In these bizarre circumstances, Leon held one weapon: his knowledge from his previous world, where his brazen sister had forced him to complete this game. Leon, who really just wants to to live as a shut-in in the countryside, uses that knowledge to raise a ferocious revolt against the women and handsome men.

Damn I cant explain for the life of me :(

But I remembered you and your help so got to pay that back with the manga I was searching for :)

Thank you once again!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Can you help me find this anime?

ChijiNoa - Mar 29, 2020

0 by ChijiNoa »»
Mar 29, 2020 6:13 PM

» Looking for an anime (from the 90's?)

Deda - Dec 11, 2011

2 by Charliesinclair »»
May 10, 2015 7:18 PM

» What manga do you need to find?

angelfan16 - Feb 10, 2008

41 by removed-user »»
Nov 2, 2014 7:20 AM

» Does anyone know any good adventure anime?

jarj - Sep 29, 2013

0 by jarj »»
Sep 29, 2013 10:31 PM

» Suggestions for manga

ThunderEmperor - May 9, 2011

1 by melonpanfan »»
Oct 24, 2012 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.