Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And the series is over....

Interesting ending overall with some sad and happy moments. Their rivalry just never ceases to amuse me. Overall really enjoyed this series with the ending.

Stark700Nov 22, 2014 9:38 AM
Nov 22, 2014 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
Good ending to a great series. I liked how she tied in her other manga Youth Gone Wild at the end, I think she is doing another manga with some characters from each.
Nov 29, 2014 12:55 AM

Aug 2013
Eros's face when he found out that Xiao Yu wasn't his daughter xD I feel so bad for Angi cause he really just wanted Lele's happiness</3 Although it is sad, I really liked how happy Eros and Lele were with their baby<3 I wonder if they will make an extra chapter where their baby will follow Lele's footsteps in the fashion world ^_^
Mar 1, 2015 11:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Everyone's just so happy at the end :) The last few chapters were really rushed, but hey, it ended happy and I was just smiling through all the pages. Especially that last one, it feels really uplifting, and Lele looks really happy and energetic. It's the look of a person who is completely satisfied with her life. She and Yin are such a cute (and hot :D) couple. Their daughter is adorable. In the end, Angus is with Amber, Angi has found someone, that guy who loved Angus seems like he has an admirer, and yeeeah. This was a fun ride overall, and I liked it so much that while I was waiting for more chapters to come out, I re-read around 2/3 of the chapters again. Ugh, hate the feeling of finishing a long-running manga T_T
Mar 27, 2015 3:03 AM

Aug 2010
Finally an Eros x Lele ending... Would've loved to see more of Angus modelling, but I guess I am satisfied with him going back to the modelling industry, and Angi too.

The first half was very good, and I loved it so much, though the second half was...well kinda odd I suppose, or at least not as good as it could have been? But then again, I read the first half in a short time and the second half was spaced between how many years of waiting, so I could've lost the momentum/feel of this series.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this series in general. I'm actually glad this finally has ended, though it's more of a bittersweet feeling that you get after finally reading the last chapter of a series you've been reading for years...
Sep 12, 2015 4:58 AM

Jun 2009
Im jut glad that everyone got a happy ending. This series was definitely worth the read! :D

Thank you to Cyruz-chama for patiently helping me with my siggy ;)

Apr 21, 2017 7:02 PM

Dec 2007
Loved this series. I'm already missing it.
Dec 6, 2019 8:51 AM
May 2019
Hmm, interesting. Despite not having a slight care for fashion, this was still really well made.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 97 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 6, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.