Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2014 8:34 PM

May 2014
Qans said:
RinPriest said:
This is going to be very interesting to see how it turns out in the end:

I told people it would be Archer in that other thread! Why would Shirou be number 1 out of all of the more interesting characters, smh

Lol I remember that, mainly because I somehow turned that into a Priest Civil war. I never knew the fires of war could be that frightening... Or addictive.
Nov 22, 2014 8:36 PM

Jan 2014
WrongPriest said:
Qans said:

I told people it would be Archer in that other thread! Why would Shirou be number 1 out of all of the more interesting characters, smh

Lol I remember that, mainly because I somehow turned that into a Priest Civil war.

Priest Civil War will come when HF movie airs, I'm sure of it.
Nov 22, 2014 8:39 PM

Jun 2014
insan3priest said:
Qans said:

Shirou's in third place, though. Which is higher than a good bit of those "more interesting characters" you mentioned, I'm sure.

True, but he's the MC so by default he'd probably be around #5 plus all of the characters haven't really been fully introduced, so I guess we'll see later on near the end. Also I noticed in the anime he's being portrayed as less of a dumbass and more likable than he actually is in the VN
Nov 22, 2014 8:39 PM
Nov 2012
Sasaki Koujiro is so cool. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
Nov 22, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2009
@ Qans

The only thing I can agree on is that I somehow actually like the anime version of Shirou more so far. Actually, I kind of no why but......
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 22, 2014 8:43 PM

Jan 2009
damn those sakuga battle scenes are magnificent to watch
Nov 22, 2014 9:32 PM

May 2011
Loving each moment :D

And does anyone else think that Archer's electric guitar theme in this show has a similar basic tune as Kenji Kawai's Emiya Shirou from F/SN 2007 ver. ?
Nov 22, 2014 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
RinPriest said:
insan3priest said:

That's for

So wait,

Oooh. Should be fun.

Nov 22, 2014 9:40 PM

May 2014
^ but thy sounds like we'll split up into factions! We must remain united!
Nov 22, 2014 9:44 PM

Apr 2014
WrongPriest said:
^ but thy sounds like we'll split up into factions! We must remain united!

Cuz mongrel hordes and the One Bait and the Troll Lord and all that stuff.
Nov 22, 2014 9:59 PM

Jan 2011
fight scenes are well animated as usual but i dont like the way this franchise seems to handle the way they conclude, "that was enough for today, ill let you go" or "i can kill you but i wont" or someone or something gets in the way, it wouldnt bother me if this happened every once in a while but when it comes to Fate ill be suprised if we see a fight to an epic conclusion
anyways some interesting info during this ep, im wondering if Caster can summon other Servants, after watching this ep im almost sure that Archer is an ancestor to either Shirou or perhaps Kiritsugu
also since Caster was revealed to be the master then the only one missing is probably the overly serious highschool teacher
question, is it possible for a new master to join the battle even if the war has already started?
Nov 22, 2014 10:08 PM

May 2014
silversaint said:
fight scenes are well animated as usual but i dont like the way this franchise seems to handle the way they conclude, "that was enough for today, ill let you go" or "i can kill you but i wont" or someone or something gets in the way, it wouldnt bother me if this happened every once in a while but when it comes to Fate ill be suprised if we see a fight to an epic conclusion
anyways some interesting info during this ep, im wondering if Caster can summon other Servants, after watching this ep im almost sure that Archer is an ancestor to either Shirou or perhaps Kiritsugu
also since Caster was revealed to be the master then the only one missing is probably the overly serious highschool teacher
question, is it possible for a new master to join the battle even if the war has already started?

Oh there will be fights with epic conclusions, not this early though at this stage it's mainly just skirmishes.

As for you second question
Nov 22, 2014 10:10 PM

Oct 2012
silversaint said:
im wondering if Caster can summon other Servants

If all the Servants weren't summoned already, she probably could. The Holy Grail could allow for up to seven Servants to be summoned in one era. So if all seven weren't summoned, presumably she could summon more. Though that means her mana would be divided amongst the several.
Nov 22, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2011
WrongPriest said:

Oh there will be fights with epic conclusions, not this early though at this stage it's mainly just skirmishes.

did i stood on an important plot point here? i was expecting a simple yes or no but if the answer will be answered by the anime later on or if its an importanat event then i probably should avoid that spoiler, is it safe to read? keep in mind that ive seen Fate Zero
Nov 22, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2012
silversaint said:

If fights didn't end this way there would be no room for character development aside from we're just fighting for the grail. With no more plot than that
This skirmishes are a good way to look into characters motives and ideals. Archer letting caster goes shows he might be plotting something. Or at least wants her to take care of berserker before taking her out himself
A samurais honor and a knights chivalry are shown between Assassin and Saber.
Its a way to develop the characters and the world.
Without development the show would just be a boring free for all fight.

silversaint said:
WrongPriest said:

did i stood on an important plot point here? i was expecting a simple yes or no but if the answer will be answered by the anime later on or if its an importanat event then i probably should avoid that spoiler, is it safe to read? keep in mind that ive seen Fate Zero

It should be safe for you to read especially if you've seen FZ
Nov 22, 2014 10:33 PM

Jan 2011
kingcity20 said:

If fights didn't end this way there would be no room for character development aside from we're just fighting for the grail. With no more plot than that
This skirmishes are a good way to look into characters motives and ideals. Archer letting caster goes shows he might be plotting something. Or at least wants her to take care of berserker before taking her out himself

im quite sure that if fights ended with a proper conclusion there d be plenty of time for character development, less fighting an more focusing on the characters an their ideals an by the time they went at it for real, we d know everything about the an wed also knew that one will not survive the fight... which isnt the case thus far an its my personal fav kind of fighting
btw when i said ill kill you but i wont i wasnt particularly refering to Archer i was mostly thinking about Fate Zero but also Rider letting Shirou go or Berseker letting Shirou go
Nov 22, 2014 10:34 PM

May 2011
Sasaki Kojiro you sexy beast.

Archer... well, it's that time now. I'm all for fun and games, but we've always been serious business.

Ufotable banzai.
Kayaba-Nov 22, 2014 10:47 PM
Nov 22, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 2014
silversaint said:
kingcity20 said:

im quite sure that if fights ended with a proper conclusion there d be plenty of time for character development, less fighting an more focusing on the characters an their ideals an by the time they went at it for real, we d know everything about the an wed also knew that one will not survive the fight... which isnt the case thus far an its my personal fav kind of fighting
btw when i said ill kill you but i wont i wasnt particularly refering to Archer i was mostly thinking about Fate Zero but also Rider letting Shirou go or Berseker letting Shirou go

The Rider incident makes sense once you know certain things in Heaven's Feel, but I'm not sure if this anime will drop any hints as to her motives. The Berserker one makes sense once you get to know Illya more and what she knows (which again is explained in Heaven's Feel but I'm not sure how much additional screentime they'll add in for her in this show). I think the story does a good job of retroactively rationalizing various decisions and outcomes, but it does tend to that a bit too much at times that I can understand how it might be off-putting to some.
Nov 22, 2014 10:49 PM

May 2012
silversaint said:
kingcity20 said:

FZ is more guilty of that than FSN, Thats what i mean by getting more development for those characters. If the fight ended with berserker dead, we wouldn't get much backstory on him and ilya, and thats a pretty touching scene when we do get it.
Rider leaves shirou because her master is a coward, rin going there and the potential of saber and archer showing up was way to high of a risk.
Nov 22, 2014 10:55 PM

Oct 2013
So, what was the reward for the fight to the death?
Nov 22, 2014 11:07 PM

Nov 2014
-RIPriest- said:
So, what was the reward for the fight to the death?

Lots! We had Kojirou's awesomeness, Archer's GAR-ness, Baka-Baka scene, I am the bone of my sword and Archer in some sort of hill with swords. We had lots!
Nov 22, 2014 11:08 PM

Nov 2012
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD
the fights, shirou & archers confrontation, everything was perfect.
ahhh i'm excited all over again

RinPriest said:
This is going to be very interesting to see how it turns out in the end:

best guy at #1, i'm fine with this.
Nov 22, 2014 11:10 PM
Jul 2014
Great episode except for the few translation errors I noticed. The 'drown in your ideals' isn't there but at least the meaning is still intact.

Some of the lines are just outright wrong like Sasaki going he has no true name when he was talking about his sword. Or Archer saying Shirou's stupidity hurts his head when he was talking about his own stupidity after saving Shirou.
Nov 22, 2014 11:19 PM

May 2012
RinPriest said:
emiya_lucis said:
Great episode except for the few translation errors I noticed. The 'drown in your ideals' isn't there but at least the meaning is still intact.

Some of the lines are just outright wrong like Sasaki going he has no true name when he was talking about his sword. Or Archer saying Shirou's stupidity hurts his head when he was talking about his own stupidity after saving Shirou.

Horrible subs = Crunchy Roll subs

Crunchy roll =/= Good subs

Wait for UTW to catch up and translate all of UBW, their the only ones doing it right.

So who's going to get the Blu-Ray subs?
Nov 22, 2014 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
ok i'm highly amused by this idiot talk thing...what is it?
Nov 22, 2014 11:26 PM

May 2012
RinPriest said:
kingcity20 said:

So who's going to get the Blu-Ray subs?

Probably UTW, they did it before with KnK.

*I can't post links here because I'm not allowed to but just search it up*

Hmm Aniplex should really rerelease those blurays -_- lol
Nov 22, 2014 11:49 PM

Dec 2013
I felt like this before...that one time...........is this........................
Perfection? Cuz i'm pretty sure it is.

No-words-nor-numbers-can-describe-this-episode/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 22, 2014 11:49 PM

May 2013
Dat foreshadowing.

Shirou and Archer 'baka baka' scene made up this episode for me. Oh stahp it XD
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 22, 2014 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
PriestSlayer said:
I felt like this before...that one time...........is this........................

If perfection is constantly telling us things we already know, dialogue that doesn't lead anywhere and heavy handed foreshadowing then yup, definitely a perfect episode.

Probably the weakest episode of this series so far. The fights, which have been a high point of this show, were too short to be any fun even if what they did show was pretty cool. Archer vs Assassin was too much flash so you couldn't see anything as well. I hope this doesn't become a thing. The show has so much more potential than talking rubbish and not fighting. Oh, and this is probably the first time Shirou has really been in infamous annoying self. Let's hope that doesn't continue either.
Nov 23, 2014 12:02 AM

May 2014
Miraclezify said:
PriestSlayer said:

If perfection is constantly telling us things we already know, dialogue that doesn't lead anywhere and heavy handed foreshadowing then yup, definitely a perfect episode.

Probably the weakest episode of this series so far. The fights, which have been a high point of this show, were too short to be any fun even if what they did show was pretty cool. Archer vs Assassin was too much flash so you couldn't see anything as well. I hope this doesn't become a thing. The show has so much more potential than talking rubbish and not fighting. Oh, and this is probably the first time Shirou has really been in infamous annoying self. Let's hope that doesn't continue either.

Agreed, if we get too many more episodes of this quality I'm not going to survive between cours

Also the Archer vs Assassin being all flash and short is the entire point. It served it's purpose to a T.
Nov 23, 2014 12:04 AM

Apr 2014
Miraclezify said:
PriestSlayer said:

Exactly I thought I was the only one who felt the same about this episode.
Nov 23, 2014 12:05 AM

May 2012
WrongPriest said:
Miraclezify said:

Agreed, if we get too many more episodes of this quality I'm not going to survive between cours.

Definitely. Too much talking, not enough action. I have to think waaaaay to hard and I find it pointless. Who cares about the characters, I want to see mor bloooodz
Nov 23, 2014 12:09 AM

Nov 2014
Miraclezify said:
PriestSlayer said:

And here I thought the foreshadowing was too obvious. There's obviously at least one of us here who didn't get it. At least the 2010 version was superior right? I mean, it had action. Actually that's pretty much all it had, but meh.

Edit: typo
VarunaBlesNov 23, 2014 12:16 AM
Nov 23, 2014 12:13 AM

Apr 2014
Miraclezify said:
PriestSlayer said:

Yeah the fights were way too short. They shouldn't have tried to cram both of them in since the result ended up being half-assed. The dialogue was also pretty useless. It was a good opportunity to showcase why Shirou and Archer were at odds with each other and explore Archer's thought process and perspective, but it failed and as you said didn't lead anywhere. Poorly executed fights with terrible and useless dialogue. It would have been better if it was more dark and mature and if Shirou wasn't so much of an annoying generic shounen protagonist.

Rating: 1/5
Nov 23, 2014 12:16 AM

May 2014
ZeroDragon said:

Yeah the fights were way too short. They shouldn't have tried to cram both of them in since the result ended up being half-assed. The dialogue was also pretty useless. It was a good opportunity to showcase why Shirou and Archer were at odds with each other and explore Archer's thought process and perspective, but it failed and as you said didn't lead anywhere. Poorly executed fights with terrible and useless dialogue. It would have been better if it was more dark and mature and if Shirou wasn't so much of an annoying generic shounen protagonist.

Damn, you're getting good at this Zero.
Nov 23, 2014 12:28 AM

Apr 2014
RinPriest said:
ZeroDragon said:

The problem with this episode is it's constant repetition of useless information.

We already know what the Holy Grail War is and yet this episode doesn't even explore any of that and adds its own faucet rules where a Servant can summon a Servant. The Assassin vs Saber fight was drawn out inconclusively and in the end nothing really happened but that they traded blows and said "we will fight some other time ok bye!"

It really shows that this series is all about unnecessary action scenes, with dull and monotonous dialogue.

A good example of how things like this are done right is the UBW Movie by the DEEN series, it has an excellent amount of production value split between Saber and Archer. So it doesn't focus on the irritating side characters like Shirou and Rin. It also models perfectly well into what the Fate series is all about. If only Ufotable had learned what was important and what wasn't when DEEN took the right amount of time to adapt every scene from the Visual Novel.

Exactly. Fate/Zero already told us everything. This show insists on repeating everything over and over, acting as if we hadn't already seen what this show is a sequel to. If they intended for us to see F/Z after F/SN, then they wouldn't have made F/Z first. The visual novel doesn't count because we're talking about just the anime that have been made for this franchise.

Too many asspulls. How does Shirou continue to survive? So much plot armor, and the "fight some other time" is no exception. Why can't these characters take the war seriously and use some logic? Their personalities are all too unrealisitc and they have bullshit motives that prevent them from being logical and take actions like any real person would. Realistically, they would all just kill each other, none of this sparing for no reason crap. Archer makes no sense either. He didn't kill Illya and Caster when he could, and then he tries to kill Shirou? Why didn't he just do it earlier? I can't understand him. He's riddled with plotholes. Also, don't tell me to be patient either. It's seven episodes in and they haven't made everything crystal clear, so it's terrible execution plain and simple.
Nov 23, 2014 12:33 AM

May 2012
ZeroDragon and Rinpriest You're getting way to good at this lol
Nov 23, 2014 12:48 AM

May 2014
That is the best reverse argument I've ever seen, not only is it funny as hell it's actually really effective.

Highlights for me:
Zero

RinPriest

Oh sorry I just realised the last one wasn't being facetious, sorry it was so detrimental to it's own point I thought it Blood requiem or something.
WrongPriestNov 23, 2014 12:52 AM
Nov 23, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2014
kingcity20 said:
ZeroDragon and Rinpriest You're getting way to good at this lol
+++ if i didnt know your names i would fall for it,especially Zero...Well Played
Nov 23, 2014 12:52 AM
Jul 2012
ZeroDragon said:
RinPriest said:

Wow, the Bait of Babylon has been employed xD
Before anyone condemns the Priests as unwelcoming radicals towards first-time viewers again, I would like to point exactly what is wrong with Miraclezify's comment. Obviously, stating your opinion is never a wrong thing to do. You can put this anime as your favorite or blatantly hate it. There is no right and wrong. However, when you speak in absolute, stating that "something is bad/good" because you say so, then that counts as a provocation.

Adding a simple "In my opinion" is much better, rather than outright saying "wow, this is shit because it's shit, I hope it changes in the future". The problem with that is you are denying the opinions of others, firmly asserting your view that "it is a shitty anime" on other people. Then you proceed to act like you are the victim and no one allows you to voice your opinion. Just saying that it isn't your cup of tea and you just find it unwatchable is fine! Heck, I can't get into Fate/Kaleid at all. It took me several tries to force myself through the first season because I don't really like all those moe loli yuri moments.

Saying that something is horrible objectively is the wrong way to go about this. You are blaming the source material for your dissatisfaction, but made no attempts to point out why is it objectively bad. If you were to point out real flaws (there are always flaws in storytelling) by proper research or just admit that what you are saying is subjective, then there wouldn't be baiting at all. You don't like people forcing their views on you? Then don't force your view on others. Mixing up objectivity with subjectivity is stupid. It's like saying "I don't like ice cream, therefore all ice cream are objectively shit because I say so". That is way different than saying "I personally don't like this ice cream, sorry but I just don't like it". Jesus Christ, that's why people are fed up with you guys. If you anime watchers would stop acting like 12 year old kids, then maybe people wouldn't treat you with such distaste.
Nov 23, 2014 1:01 AM

May 2014
I'm glad you posted this, especially the distinction between subjective and objective arguments.

But if you post a nonsensical argument you shouldn't be surprised when you receive nonsensical reply XD

Although I guess there is something to be said about being the better man. Thanks for being the better man Samhiuy.
Nov 23, 2014 1:07 AM

Nov 2012
@ Samhiuy: everything that someone posts should technically be their opinion. I shouldn't need to say it, though my criticisms were legitimate. All the counterarguments are just fanboys being assholes and not actually addressing what I'm saying. It's to be expected though. I like Fate, but when it missteps as hard as it does and still gets defended by it's fans as hard as they do, I find that pretty amusing.

So yeah, these guys are being assholes because they can't take any criticism of their favourite show. If they could, they'd at least address the arguments, but they aren't. Characterisation? Please stop using that as an argument. That's the argument everyone uses when a show is boring. There are better ways to characterise than to talk. In fact, fight scenes can help to develop a character, but unfortunately, Fate stops to talk to do this rather than to show it through the fight.

Even little things like telling us Caster can stop time. You can show us this by having Archer being unable to move despite trying desperately to do so for example, but the show decided it was necessary to tell us.
Nov 23, 2014 1:17 AM

Sep 2014
Miraclezify said:
@ Samhiuy: everything that someone posts should technically be their opinion. I shouldn't need to say it, though my criticisms were legitimate. All the counterarguments are just fanboys being assholes and not actually addressing what I'm saying. It's to be expected though. I like Fate, but when it missteps as hard as it does and still gets defended by it's fans as hard as they do, I find that pretty amusing.

So yeah, these guys are being assholes because they can't take any criticism of their favourite show. If they could, they'd at least address the arguments, but they aren't. Characterisation? Please stop using that as an argument. That's the argument everyone uses when a show is boring. There are better ways to characterise than to talk. In fact, fight scenes can help to develop a character, but unfortunately, Fate stops to talk to do this rather than to show it through the fight.

Even little things like telling us Caster can stop time. You can show us this by having Archer being unable to move despite trying desperately to do so for example, but the show decided it was necessary to tell us.

See, Caster CAN'T stop time. He explained that she can use 'True Magic' the 5th True Magic, inside where they are. But you don't know True Magic yet, so just not being able to move, won't explain anything~
The sun is a deadly laser

May 2014
All of the dialogue should be transplanted into the fights?

There's a whole lot of dialogue to cover but not that many fights. Fate is hardly a show about fights. (sweet Jesus HF has about 5 fights but we expect it to cover 3 movies XD).

WrongPriestNov 23, 2014 1:22 AM

Nov 2012
WrongPriest said:

Also the Archer vs Assassin being all flash and short is the entire point. It served it's purpose to a T.

I never mentioned it was too short. But it was all flash and no choreography. That's definitely a step down from every other piece of action we've received from the show which has thus far been pretty good.

kingcity20 said:

Agreed, if we get too many more episodes of this quality I'm not going to survive between cours.

Definitely. Too much talking, not enough action. I have to think waaaaay to hard and I find it pointless. Who cares about the characters, I want to see mor bloooodz[/quote]

It's not characterisation when you're espousing things we already know. Caster killing innocents? We found that out last week. That's repeated several times. Archer being similar to Shirou? They repeat that several times as well. If this is meant to be foreshadowing, that's pretty damn heavy handed. It's not about the fact that they talk too much, it's about the fact that they repeat the same thing too much. More dialogue in line with Archer and Shirou's views on justice and ethics are welcome however.

WrongPriest said:
I'm glad you posted this, especially the distinction between subjective and objective arguments.

But if you post a nonsensical argument you shouldn't be surprised when you receive nonsensical reply XD

Why is it that when someone posts a subjective positive statement, they get a pass, but when someone posts a subjective negative statement (and actually, parts of it are objective when its comes to storytelling), I get bullied by fanboys?

VarunaBles said:

And here I thought the foreshadowing was too obvious. There's obviously at least one of us here who didn't get it. At least the 2010 version was superior right? I mean, it had action. Actually that's pretty much all it had, but meh.

The hell are you talking about? Are you agreeing with me then becoming sarcastic? Or were you sarcastic all the way through?
Nov 23, 2014 1:20 AM

Sep 2008
Fate/Stay night: Unlimited spoiler works.

There should be a new discussion thread with *No spoilers or spoiler tags* allowed rule. Just so people who never read FSN can enjoy discussing. It's impossible to discuss anything here since it's all spoiler to spoiler to spoiler. Even if someone tries to guess something he's stopped immediately by a stream of endless spoiler tags.

This is why I hate really popular shows. Always the same story.
Nov 23, 2014 1:20 AM

Jan 2014
Miraclezify said:
If perfection is constantly telling us things we already know,

Wrong
Miraclezify said:
dialogue that doesn't lead anywhere

How can you say that if you didnt get spoiled or can see future?It WILL lead somewhere
Miraclezify said:
and heavy handed foreshadowing then yup, definitely a
perfect episode.
you think that way,its completely subjective
Miraclezify said:
Probably the weakest episode of this series so far.

subjective
Miraclezify said:
The fights, which have been a high point of this show, were too short to be any fun even if what they did show was pretty cool. Archer vs Assassin was too much flash so you couldn't see anything as well.

Thats a thing,they are too fast for normal human eye,their fights dont drag on 5 episodes like Naruto
Miraclezify said:
I hope this doesn't become a thing. The show has so much more potential than talking rubbish and not fighting. Oh, and this is probably the first time Shirou has really been in infamous annoying self. Let's hope that doesn't continue either.

More subjective opinions

Happy?
Nov 23, 2014 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
mirakura said:

See, Caster CAN'T stop time. He explained that she can use 'True Magic' the 5th True Magic, inside where they are. But you don't know True Magic yet, so just not being able to move, won't explain anything~

Please, that's just a nitpick at my argument. Do I really need to be that specific with what Caster can/can't do for you to understand my argument? We don't need to know about "true magic" yet either. When it shows up, then explain it. We don't need it now.

WrongPriest said:
All if the dialogue should be transplanted into the fights?

There's a whole lot of dialogue to cover but not that many fights. Fate is hardly a show about fights. (sweet Jesus HF has about 5 fights but we expect it to cover 3 movies XD).

It's not that it should be transplanted into fights, but a fight scene can tell a story. See, half the time, they stop and say "I'm impressed you can do blah blah blah". You can show this by a change of expression, or some surprised look etc. It doesn't need to be spelt out.

RinPriest said:

Ummmm... Caster can't stop time, I think that was said in the episode wasn't it?

She can create a box where things aren't able to move or even distort it to speed stuff up inside of it but she does not have the power to stop time at all.

Same as what I said to mirakura. You're just nitpicking my argument when that's not even the issue with what I'm arguing.
Nov 23, 2014 1:23 AM

Sep 2014
You might want to stop this before Kaioshin and SolviteSekai shows up again with the whole "cult" and "bully" shticks
Nov 23, 2014 1:25 AM

Nov 2012
LonelyWizard said:
Miraclezify said:
If perfection is constantly telling us things we already know,

Wrong
Miraclezify said:
dialogue that doesn't lead anywhere

How can you say that if you didnt get spoiled or can see future?It WILL lead somewhere
Miraclezify said:
and heavy handed foreshadowing then yup, definitely a
perfect episode.
you think that way,its completely subjective
Miraclezify said:
Probably the weakest episode of this series so far.

subjective
Miraclezify said:
The fights, which have been a high point of this show, were too short to be any fun even if what they did show was pretty cool. Archer vs Assassin was too much flash so you couldn't see anything as well.

Thats a thing,they are too fast for normal human eye,their fights dont drag on 5 episodes like Naruto
Miraclezify said:
I hope this doesn't become a thing. The show has so much more potential than talking rubbish and not fighting. Oh, and this is probably the first time Shirou has really been in infamous annoying self. Let's hope that doesn't continue either.

More subjective opinions

Happy?

The fuck? This is a discussion thread. Of course what I say is subjective. I'm talking my own opinions and getting bullied for it because you don't agree with them. Apparently any negative subjective opinions means that the person who has them is stating them objectively.
Pages (22) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.