Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 12, 2009 1:35 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsuru seem to be having fun here, I don't think Shizuku and Akane would do anything together but sharing both end of the stick doesn't look like it's out of the question^^

You can't blame Natsuru from getting himself out of the sticky situation with Akane there, I think most ppl. would have prefer Shizuku or Kaeda to take Akane's place :D I can't believe Natsuru wear that weird outfit to go to bed, but luckily it provides cover for him when Kaeda is sleeping next to him in his human form XD It seem that another Kampfer has arrived, but her bracelet is white so not sure which side is she in 0.0
ShanaFlameNov 12, 2009 1:50 PM
Nov 12, 2009 4:18 PM

Oct 2009
I think I got a overdose of Entrail animals in this episode. Sakura sure lives the luxury life in her place. Anyone noticed that glass sculpture she has? Entrail animals drinking but it spills on the floor. *laugh* Pocky game was quite something....Shizuku x Akane kiss but too bad they don't show it at all, it looks she liked it, guess Shizuku has some experience from the male Natsuru part. Surprise of Mikoto coming was a surprise to me. Natsuru's fan service....big breasts is all I can say. Too bad Akane/Mikoto stopped Sakura from being in the bath with Natsuru that would have been interesting at least. Impressive....Akane/Mikoto had matching pajamas of their entrail animals but what in the world was Natsuru's pajamas that he was wearing? Too bad Akane in Kampfer form stopped male Natsuru's little bed fun with Sakura. Akane/Natsuru team attack against new Kampfer was good action, too bad Shizuku interrupted and stopped that Kampfer.
New Kampfer. Yes! *claps hands* Rikka (think that is what I heard) looks like her weapon is from the same class as Shizuku. She looks good and has white bracelet too.
One step closer to being a male Natsuru x Sakura relation=>

Looks like next episode there will be a nice picnic of Shizuku x male Natsuru. I think this will need another season to make more Kampfers come and conclude.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 12, 2009 4:45 PM

Apr 2009
i couldnt sleep in that room with all those creepy dolls in there lol.
and that pocky scene was just...lol.
also whats up with the keep out signs?
Nov 12, 2009 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
-DeepThroat- said:
i couldnt sleep in that room with all those creepy dolls in there lol.
and that pocky scene was just...lol.
also whats up with the keep out signs?

The keep out signs I believe are censors quite simply. I could not sleep in that room either...Sakura has some strange tastes. Pocky scene was a win.

Nov 12, 2009 6:18 PM

Jul 2009
At last i got my weekly kampfer dose!
the pocky thing is quite fun, but i think they spend too much time on that. While Im glad the white kampfer has appeared at last, but with only so few episodes left, i cant help but wish for a 2nd season really soooon enough. but sadly odds seems only against that....

ShanaFlame said:
You can't blame Natsuru from getting himself out of the sticky situation with Akane there, I think most ppl. would have prefer Shizuku or Kaeda to take Akane's place :D
personally I'd prefer Akane-chan to Kaede, guess im not "most ppl"~ :-(
francismeunier said:
I think I got a overdose of Entrail animals in this episode. Sakura sure lives the luxury life in her place. Anyone noticed that glass sculpture she has?
lol definitive got enough entrails animals this week (especially that burned/fried lion, lol that really is some taste~)....and if you are talking about the glass sculpture we see when they first enter kaedes apartment, I think I can remember that, but dont know theres anything special about it?...
Nov 12, 2009 6:49 PM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
You can't blame Natsuru from getting himself out of the sticky situation with Akane there, I think most ppl. would have prefer Shizuku or Kaeda to take Akane's place :D

vinesage said:

I would prefer Akane too because she actually likes male Natsuru but Kaede was so nice in that bed part under the spoiler I made. *laughing with blushing*
francismeunier said:
I think I got a overdose of Entrail animals in this episode. Sakura sure lives the luxury life in her place. Anyone noticed that glass sculpture she has?

vinesage said:
lol definitive got enough entrails animals this week (especially that burned/fried lion, lol that really is some taste~)....and if you are talking about the glass sculpture we see when they first enter kaedes apartment, I think I can remember that, but dont know theres anything special about it?...

2 things vinesage: first is that I would think it is expensive then the second is that it looks erotic. You agree?

Nov 12, 2009 7:00 PM

Jul 2009
lol, well it looks expensive alright but cant remember the sculpture is anything related to female body or etc, but i guess you might have a point. :-)
Nov 12, 2009 7:07 PM

Sep 2009
its already out ? subbed?? what the heck where do you watch it? it hasnt come out in animeseason.com
yet. so i was like waiting, it was suppose to come out today.
Nov 12, 2009 7:38 PM
Oct 2009
Wait... did i just see akane blush or i was mindfucked?

that white loli's weapon was a kusarigama... dunno why for some reason most schwert girls sometimes have chains to go along with their blades like shizuku....

as for akane x shizuku part, all i can say there is:

That was one deep kiss... for a second there i could have sworn she was thinking of natsuru while she did that....

zeker47Nov 12, 2009 8:04 PM
Nov 12, 2009 9:44 PM

Jul 2008
vinesage said:
ShanaFlame said:
Well, if Natsuru was in his human form that time then maybe i would have a different preference^^
Nov 13, 2009 12:20 AM

Oct 2009
zeker47 said:

No, it looks like Akane Kampfer is showing more emotions. You are right. I was surprised by it too but it looks like it.

Nov 13, 2009 12:44 AM

Jun 2008
Actually liked Akane x Shizuku, there are so many pretty girls - they shouldn't all throw themselves at Natsuru only all the time. Seriously Akane and Sakura are getting pushy by the minute.
francismeunier said:
zeker47 said:
No, it looks like Akane Kampfer is showing more emotions. You are right. I was surprised by it too but it looks like it.
Not only her emotions are unstable, she doesn't hit anything at point blank range (perhaps because she mainly shoots into the ceiling).
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
....and if you are talking about the glass sculpture we see when they first enter kaedes apartment, I think I can remember that, but dont know theres anything special about it?...
2 things vinesage: first is that I would think it is expensive then the second is that it looks erotic. You agree?
The glass sculpture is the only one aesthetic thing in this maniac's lair. Think it's a female dancer - sure is nothing with its entrails spilled out.
Nov 13, 2009 2:48 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Actually liked Akane x Shizuku, there are so many pretty girls - they shouldn't all throw themselves at Natsuru only all the time. Seriously Akane and Sakura are getting pushy by the minute.
francismeunier said:
zeker47 said:
Proselyt said:
Not only her emotions are unstable, she doesn't hit anything at point blank range (perhaps because she mainly shoots into the ceiling).
Well...yes her aim is terrible, I don't why she would shoot at the ceiling but at first it was not to kill Sakura but to make her get off Natsume that was male I would think.
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
....and if you are talking about the glass sculpture we see when they first enter kaedes apartment, I think I can remember that, but dont know theres anything special about it?...
Proselyt said:
The glass sculpture is the only one aesthetic thing in this maniac's lair. Think it's a female dancer - sure is nothing with its entrails spilled out.
Is it a female dancer in nude or with a leopard?

Nov 13, 2009 4:55 AM

Jul 2009
I lol at the note when the entrail animals was drinking XD
vinesage said:
ShanaFlame said:
I'm with you on that boat
Nov 13, 2009 7:16 AM

Apr 2009
"Sakura-san is so infatuated with Natsuru that she doesn't notice the Animals"
hahaha.. now this is the right way of making reasons.. it's funny coz normally this should be the part where people would complain why they are not noticed..

pocky scenes always tend to be so good.. i knew shizuku would take it to the end..

haha.. mikoto is just there for screen time but i love the hatsune miku commercial break fan service picture..

lol at the obligatory loli character as our new kampfer.. and she's voiced by Kana Ueda, too.. talk about big time seiyuus here.. and i think more whites will come.. hope i see other gewehrs or saubers.. they're just showing schwerts..

and i like what's coming up.. date with kaichou..
argiliumNov 13, 2009 7:19 AM
Nov 13, 2009 7:25 AM

Nov 2008
Joy! It's been subbed!
Downloading kthx

EDIT-
EPIC episode. Oh, wow. There was only slight plot development, but the fanservice was Triple S-class.
KeirikNov 13, 2009 9:11 AM
Nov 13, 2009 9:30 AM

Apr 2008
And there's the white.

Laevantein said:
vinesage said:
ShanaFlame said:
I'm with you on that boat

Hear hear. o/
Nov 13, 2009 10:39 AM

Aug 2009
As expected of kampfers, they never cut back on fanservice.

Here are some screenshots i can't help but take note of
(warning spoilers and 18+ only...:P)

ShanaFlame said:

You can't blame Natsuru from getting himself out of the sticky situation with Akane there, I think most ppl. would have prefer Shizuku or Kaeda to take Akane's place :D I can't believe Natsuru wear that weird outfit to go to bed, but luckily it provides cover for him when Kaeda is sleeping next to him in his human form XD It seem that another Kampfer has arrived, but her bracelet is white so not sure which side is she in 0.0

Dun worry, you are not alone. I also prefer shizuku or sakura to akane. To be frank, I want to see more of shizuku's moves on natsuru.
ForsakenArcherNov 13, 2009 10:47 AM
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Nov 13, 2009 11:21 AM

May 2008
well it was kinda obvious that everyone like him but i guess this episode made it clear

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 13, 2009 1:12 PM

Mar 2009
Finally some more action with only 5 more episodes to go. There better be a second season.
Nov 13, 2009 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
he turned back into a guy in the middle of the night, right when kaede came in, lmaorofl. but white kampfers?
shizuka is definitely jealous, thats why hses taking on a date next ep
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 13, 2009 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
greenmush said:
well it was kinda obvious that everyone like him but i guess this episode made it clear

Made it clear that everyone likes him (in both forms it seems) and that Natsuru is absolutely clueless about such. Considering that you'd almost expect him to comment on Kaede's not noticing them.

Was the review there for any sort of purpose or just to empathize that this episode was fanservice?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 13, 2009 3:31 PM

Sep 2009
New Kampfer now...with white bracelet. I wonder what her role is.

A lot of fanservice this episode.....and harem action.
Nov 13, 2009 3:46 PM

Sep 2007
Ugh Sakura's infatuation with Natsuru just gets too ridiculous. At least we're finally getting some plot with the inclusion of this white kampfer.
Nov 13, 2009 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
Boring and disgusting show imo. I don't get it why it's so popular.
Nov 13, 2009 4:45 PM

Apr 2008
rawrs ...pretty entertaining lol~

Nov 13, 2009 4:51 PM

Apr 2007
Taihenda, I'm falling for seitokaichou...
Nov 13, 2009 4:52 PM

Dec 2007
Well I don't mind fan service but too much of it is getting forced into this show. They should at least make it natural...

White kampfer showing up for 2 seconds to say hi was random...
Nov 13, 2009 5:37 PM
Oct 2009
Well...

in the next episode when we see Musumi spying Shizuku and Natsuru, Sakura's gonna hate his guy self even more for 'triple crossing' his female self... I have proof she'll to that coz in ep. 3 she exaggerated female natsuru's status....
Nov 13, 2009 5:53 PM

May 2009
Delicious fanservice. Pocky is so awesome.
Nov 13, 2009 6:28 PM

Nov 2007
Hm, I liked their little game for this ep.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 13, 2009 6:42 PM

Sep 2009
it was a good ep. but not as funny as the first ones. what i like the most was the action but it only lasted like 2 minutes or less.
so i dunno. when shizuku said "they're on the move now, there is gonna be alot more fun from now on", i got exited :D hopefully kampfer gets back in track.
Nov 13, 2009 7:59 PM

Oct 2009
AKANE PLEASE. JUST GIVE IT UP ALREADY.
UGHHH she is so annoying.

Anyway, this episode had me cringing from awkwardness, but in the best way possible. I still can't explain why I like this show so much, but... alas, I do.

Sakura's incredibly needy behaviour is really meh. Mikoto is still cute even though she didn't have too much of a purpose this time around. Shizuku is just a boss, hands down.
Nov 13, 2009 9:58 PM
Feb 2009
lol @ the end quote in the preview, describing how Natsuru changed from being an innocent young boy to a kinky-minded geezer since the beginning.

Also, couldn't someone bite the last few millimeters of pocky off and let the other person eat it???
Nov 13, 2009 11:41 PM

Apr 2009
Pocky xD
Oh god, she really has alot of... messangers/ stuffed animal majigs.
Shizuka-sama, Mikoto, and Akane is love <3

I wonder, who the hell is that Pink-Haired girl. White Kampfer, eh? o.o
Can't wait for the next episode.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 14, 2009 1:06 AM

Sep 2009
i hope there is a second season i really like this season xD

Nov 14, 2009 3:00 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, thought Natsuru was going to get discovered.
Nov 14, 2009 8:41 AM

Mar 2009
Hrm.. was ok.. Kaede and Akane are getting annoying now.. very annoying.. but Akane's kampfer form still kicks ass.. I do kinda wish Akane and Natsuru could actually do something though.. they're always so inferior.. to everyone.. Hopefully we'll get to see a bit more action towards the end now though

Highlight of the ep imo:
Nov 14, 2009 9:18 AM

Dec 2008
i feel like every episode of this is the same and we never get anywhere in the storyline.
idk. i'm just getting annoyed at all the characters. if there is another season i won't be watching it.

Nov 14, 2009 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
kage-bunshin said:
he turned back into a guy in the middle of the night, right when kaede came in, lmaorofl. but white kampfers?

Too bad Kaede didn't get the chance to discover Willie.

sakesend said:
Kaede and Akane are getting annoying now.. very annoying.

Gonna have to agree. It's that standard harem style - these immature girls fight over the guy thing. Then there's Miss Shizuka, whose mere presence keeps this series from becoming all too stupid (unlike Rosario Vampire, which totally lacked that element).
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Nov 14, 2009 12:15 PM
May 2009
Im thorughly disappointed byt his episode. Although I keep praising the series for the potential it has, it appears the writers and the rest of the studio is retarded. This episode could have had so much potential in terms of fanservice. Shizuku at the end rly just made me not vote 0. Akane confessing also helped a bit but the fuckin white kampfer screwed that one up(note if normal akane confessed it would have been abysmil and I do applaud the writer's choice for using Kampfer Akane cause she way more sex appeal overall). When I saw the preview for the next episode I shit myself. It appears the writers are finally getting the idea. Please dear God make sure Natsuru is in Kampfer form plz. Anyway this prolly will get a second season because even though they are advancing the plot its not going anywhere. THIS IS A GOOD THING. This means that maybe the writers can go back to the drawing board rethink their objectives (ie figure out that advancing the plot is retarded) and focus on the strengths of this show (comedy, harem, sexy character designs, fanservice) I dont mind advancing the plot a litte but I am sure no one in the world watches this show for its plot. Also yes the immature fighting like girls is pissing me off. If only the writers could think of a sexy non immature way to do this.

tldr
their is a high chance of a second season
writers need to focus on the strengths of the show
Akane (non kampfer) and Sakura need to be killed off (plz dear god kill them)
Shizuku needs to rape Natsuru (IDK why but I felt the same way about CC needing to rape Lelouch in order to get his fuckin priorities straight aka Priority #1 her ass
Lil_WayneNov 14, 2009 12:19 PM
Nov 14, 2009 1:07 PM

Oct 2009
KyuuA4 said:
kage-bunshin said:

Too bad Kaede didn't get the chance to discover Willie.

Too bad, it would been something nice for Kaede. Hahahah!
sakesend said:
Hrm.. was ok.. Kaede and Akane are getting annoying now.. very annoying

Not at all they are interesting characters I find. They are also funny with their reactions.
sakesend said:
Highlight of the ep imo:

Ah yes, the what they called on the internet bukkake. I found that term quite disturbing but it looks to me like this.

Nov 14, 2009 1:20 PM

Nov 2008
Morkand-san said:

It's not really that popular...

...and you're really not supposed to take it seriously. At all.
Yet, that is...
Nov 14, 2009 1:46 PM

Oct 2009
Morkand-san said:

Maybe because some people have the good sense to not take it seriously.
Nov 14, 2009 1:56 PM

Jan 2009
FlashFumo said:
Morkand-san said:

Actually, it is. 30k torrent downloads in a week means that Kämpfer is one of the most popular shows currently running.

Besides, it's mind-boggling to me that people actually complain about it. If you still haven't grasped what she show is about and what the show is offering, then you've got nobody else to blame than yourself. And those who enjoy the show for exactly what it promises (and delivers) are having a good time.
Nov 14, 2009 1:58 PM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
FlashFumo said:
Morkand-san said:

Actually, it is. 30k torrent downloads in a week means that Kämpfer is one of the most popular shows currently running.

Besides, it's mind-boggling to me that people actually complain about it. If you still haven't grasped what she show is about and what the show is offering, then you've got nobody else to blame than yourself. And those who enjoy the show for exactly what it promises (and delivers) are having a good time.
Exactly Mentar! Well said and delivered.

Nov 14, 2009 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
Mentar said:

Oh. Well, I didn't know that. =P

And I agree. It's really all about what you're looking for. If you come to Kampfer expecting Tengen Toppa Neon Genesis Experiments Lain then you'll doubtlessly hate it.

At least it's better than Ikkitousen, you'll have to admit.
KeirikNov 14, 2009 2:04 PM
Nov 14, 2009 2:03 PM

Sep 2009
Yeah normal Akane annoys me...
Nov 14, 2009 5:23 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
MIRROR failure animation. The reflection of Natsuru in the mirror is completely wrong -__-

pointless episode until the last 2 minutes.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 14, 2009 5:53 PM

Dec 2007
I liked the ecchi and fanservice moments in this episode, and the bath scene where Natsuru naked is so hot. The pocky kiss reminds me of that scene in Ga-Rei Zero. I am more interesting in new Kampfer and her white bracket, and I really hope for yuri scenes as well. It has an interesting plot development, so it was good episode. With that, I want a second season for near future.
gameoffreak8Nov 14, 2009 10:49 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.