MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» NHK ni Youkoso! »» NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-24-06, 6:10 PM

Well, its over ^^

I thought the ending was pretty satisfying, and, what can I say, it was pretty depressing until the very end =P
Modified by Kineta, 11-23-12, 7:38 AM

12-30-06, 6:14 PM

Well, I don't like it, but the manga going on and it's better than anime. ;)
-

12-31-07, 12:24 PM

It was great and too bad it's over...
The ending was kinda disappointing because Satou and Misaki aren't together (they don't say so anyway).

Overall it was awesome and I have the novel to read now ^^

(Oh wow, it's been exactly a year since the last post! XD)

02-07-08, 4:53 PM

RoadLord said:
The ending was kinda disappointing because Satou and Misaki aren't together (they don't say so anyway).

Exacly, why are almost all animé endings like this!? It's so frustrating! It's not like the creators will die from drawing a little more happieness! Or maybe the storywriters are like Satou and think it's to embarassing to write about things like them kissing or something.

When I watch animé I do it because I want to escape the depressing reallity, so make more happier endings damn it!!!

Otherwise this series was great! :P

02-08-08, 4:23 AM

I loved the ending- an overly happy ending wouldnt fit this anime, and this ending was pretty happy in my opinion.

03-02-08, 9:57 AM

It just needs a sequel!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome anime shouldnt end like this.

03-09-08, 5:36 PM

i did not like the end :(

03-11-08, 9:43 PM

It at least needs an OVA.

I mean ... COME ON

I love that anime, its in the top 5 anime I've ever seen, i tend to be drawn towards real life anime like NHK, Beck, Great teacher Onizuka...

It's anime like that, that gives the best sense of tranquility. Out of all of those i have seen, NHK was the most well done. It's saddening to see how everyone has moved on except for satou, he said it him self at the end that nothing was resolved.

It's always a bummer finishing an amazing anime like this, cause I know really good anime is hard to come by, i have list of 80 series that I have completed, and only 5 rated as 10. So You always know the next anime after this one most likely wont be as good.
Modified by archonflux, 03-11-08, 9:46 PM

03-29-08, 9:48 PM

This is a really great anime with a really great storyline. The characters are amazing and it has a lot of potential! But the ending is just not as satisfying overall. There was more complexity than pleasure in this anime than any other anime i've watched.

although I enjoyed how the anime resolved itself by Satou getting a job and supporting himself, the ending should atleast end with a relationship... ><;

Sigh, i guess i'll go use my imagination or something... or read fanfictions!!! OR MAYBE THE MANGA IS BETTER! =D

04-05-08, 5:05 PM

The ending was so-so for me.

Postive - For having a unique "stopping a girl from commiting suicide" scene,which was really funny

Negative - I can't believe they just ditched the love happening between Satou and Chiaki.I mean,of course they should have progressed it after that kissing scene(which did not happen).

04-06-08, 9:39 PM

whitewater_81 said:
I can't believe they just ditched the love happening between Satou and Chiaki.I mean,of course they should have progressed it after that kissing scene(which did not happen).

Does that happen in the manga ...?

04-11-08, 3:50 PM

watched 24 eps withing 24 hours, just couldnt help my self to see how the story evolves. Liked this anime very much, cant very much describe it with words :)

But! at least give us a kiss ffs :p i so wanted those 2 to get together, the ending ep was good but could have been perfect, hope they make an ova or else im gonna have to pick up another manga to read :/ (i almost didnt read any when i first joined this site :p )

04-17-08, 7:27 PM

great anime. definitely one of the best written that i've seen. and i bear your torments as well, i really wish they could have ended it with a conclusion that adds more... conclusion, i guess. either way, it was a great watch.

for those wondering about the manga, it starts out pretty tight-knit with the anime up until chapters 7-9, where it slowly starts taking things out of order and adding in new events that didn't happen in the anime.

also, in comparison to the manga, the anime is a slice of cake. the depression you see Satou and the other characters undergo is at least twice as bad in the manga. they don't sugar-coat it all like in the anime.

the ending i found even less satisfying, but it's overall very will written and drawn. Satou's, Yamazaki's and Mizaki's expressions are far more distorted and hilarious.

anyways, that was my two cents worth.

04-19-08, 10:51 AM

Excellent anime, and an equally excellent and fitting ending. 8/10

04-21-08, 7:30 AM

SunSir said:
It just needs a sequel!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome anime shouldnt end like this.

So maybe it's going to happend some day. :)

04-21-08, 10:00 PM

I hope the "scene creator" watched Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho Ending.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=2602

05-06-08, 7:41 PM

The ending was a bit disappointing i would expected it to be better but over all I really think this was a good series

05-12-08, 5:07 AM

it definately needs some ending.... like a reunion or something.... at least after 10 years... just so that this anime have some answered questions

[/url]

05-22-08, 7:11 PM

why don't you guys accept open endings. I just LOVE open endings that NEVER get resolved. The main point of the anime is made within 24 episodes. There is ABSOLUTELY NO points in making a sequel. That is why I like short series, exquisite and never stretched.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

07-21-08, 6:10 PM

Great anime, I thought that maybe masika and satou would be together which was a little disappointing but it was still a good ending. Might read the manga soon. =D

Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices