Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2009 2:25 PM
Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMGGG, I really love this anime! <333
Kazehaya is too cute in this ep >w< Love his actions and personality!! <33333
And glad its all okay now :)

Just see it for yourself~ >w< b

maji_saikouNov 10, 2009 2:39 PM
Nov 10, 2009 2:35 PM

Sep 2008
Uwahhhh~
Chibi chibi Sadako was so cute, even with a bowl cut. The decleration of her nickname was so lol.

I'm glad Sadako was able to voice her feelings and stand up for herself as well as her friends. Group hug, group hug! I loved when Pin was so enthusiastic about a fight and wanted the 3 of them to beat each other up. Kazehaya's expressions are great too.

Uuuuuuuu~
Stepping on her uniform made me want to kill someone...she looked so cute when being tossed though. >w<
Zashiki-warashi,Zashiki-warashi
Kurumizawa looks stunning tin the last shot, I could fall in love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2009 3:35 PM

Jul 2008
I thought I was going to rage so hard at the bathroom scene, but I ended up enjoying it. The ending of this episode made me feel very happy.
Nov 10, 2009 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 10, 2009 5:27 PM

Mar 2009
GOD DAMN IT! This episode isn't being subbed fast enough! And the damn internet with it's spoilers. OH GOD THE SPOILERS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Nov 10, 2009 5:46 PM

Jul 2009
Its amazing how everytime they can make a whole episode with so little real story progression...
When it was over I was like, what, already? then I tried to remember what just happened, and it was like, erhmm..not much?

but still, pretty good episode, like the first 2 eps. I will refrain from commenting too much to spoil other people's fun, but at least i can say it is indeed an ep you can sure very look forward too. ;-)
Nov 10, 2009 5:57 PM

Sep 2008
Crazy_Cray said:
GOD DAMN IT! This episode isn't being subbed fast enough! And the damn internet with it's spoilers. OH GOD THE SPOILERS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
I don't know where you're getting your spoilers, but it's so easy to avoid them. It's not like there's some thread titled "Code Geass" and is about Kimi ni Todoke.

I don't know if you're talking about this thread, but what would one expect from an episode discussion thread? Of course, you discuss the aforementioned episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2009 6:53 PM

Mar 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Crazy_Cray said:
I don't know where you're getting your spoilers, but it's so easy to avoid them. It's not like there's some thread titled "Code Geass" and is about Kimi ni Todoke.

I don't know if you're talking about this thread, but what would one expect from an episode discussion thread? Of course, you discuss the aforementioned episode!
I'm not blaming this thread in particular for spoiling anything (lol 6 responses). Its just that they lie around waiting like little snapping turtles. And its easy to avoid spoilers if your not stupid and curious like me. And I'm assuming you watched the Raw?
Nov 10, 2009 7:34 PM

Oct 2009
I found this episode quite satisfactory. The beginning I liked a lot because all of that chibi and sort explanation of Sawako's past and how people reacted to her. Anger came at the part where Yuka threw Sawako on the ground and put her foot down on her chest, I swear I was going "Get your foot off you (insert any bad name here) off of Sawako, how can you even be so mean to her. That quickly dissapeared when Yoshida took Yuuka's foot and sent her away, too bad it was not a more violent push. Absolutely loved the emotional exhange of Sawako and Yano/Yoshida so much that I teared up. There was some good comedy with Pin going into the bathroom to help out. Finally Kazehaya's smile, support and defence towards Sawako was great! Hirano and Endo were great too to support Sawako. The best of Sawako! I am so happy I married such a character. There is no better than this of Sawako! Looking forward to more beauty of Sawako like that my official anime fantasy wife! At the end Yuuka's tears were just too bad for her and I was happy she deserved to have them. Hahaha sorry but you deserve more than those tears to feel sorry about Sawako...Yuuka =>

This =>
was :) + T_T with heart beat. I never felt like this. This is a first for me I true awakening of emotions. Thank you anime for making me emotional! I will ask one of my brothers to recommend this in his thesis of psychology. I hope it will serve him well. Finally another great face of Sawako this is my #2 favorite!
Also great support of everyone being friends with Sawako! Thanks to Kazehaya and Yano/Yoshida/Endo/Hirano.
vinesage said:
Its amazing how everytime they can make a whole episode with so little real story progression...
When it was over I was like, what, already? then I tried to remember what just happened, and it was like, erhmm..not much?

vinesage, friend, it was such a emotional charge that I think I took long to do a post on this episode. The art, the emotions and the sending of a powerful message is what was the key here. I will tell you this is like great therapy for me every day. On the farm it was so depressing that I was thinking of doing something about it but now I don't need to. Anime did its job...a little funny but it worked on me. I am hoping Clannad and Ef second season will continue also to do a good job! I forgot the great support of MAL here also helps. People on the internet are almost like people in person as long as their words reach you.
vinesage said:
but still, pretty good episode, like the first 2 eps. I will refrain from commenting too much to spoil other people's fun, but at least i can say it is indeed an ep you can sure very look forward too. ;-)

Yes! Look all the powerful screenshots! Those are great memories to have! It is like a picture engraved in your mind forever. Now if only I can have a girl to marry in real life to help me out. :D
francismeunierNov 11, 2009 4:56 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 10, 2009 8:53 PM
Oct 2007
More inserts of Sawako's beautiful smile = more love. <3

It's nothing yet. We're nowhere into the meat of the story. But anyway, I'm so happy they finally finished that arc. They dragged it out for way too long although the emotional impact was worth it. If Kurumi gets a nice watercolor image, I expect some for Chizu and Ayane during their arcs too.

Would it be spoiling if I said I can't wait for next episode when they'll be at Ryuu's house? =P
Nov 11, 2009 1:11 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
another amazing episode! *sighs happily*

chibi Kazehaya is <333
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 11, 2009 1:20 AM

Apr 2008
I watched the raw, not to sure what subs were but i dont know if it is just me , however i end up tearing during every episode and that is unlike me lol
Nov 11, 2009 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Easily the best show of the season. Such a heartwarming reunion for Sawako, but it looks like the real drama`s about to get started.
Nov 11, 2009 2:37 AM

Oct 2009
No matter if this is the 3rd time or even the 4th time with Eclipse there will always be a ^_^ with a T_T You know there is a smile but with tears it is known as tears of happiness. There is also a heart beat and when that beat is gone there is a funny soothing. Strange yet refreshing. Of the many shows of ecchi whether extreme like Queen's Blade or mild like Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu second season, nothing delivers as powerful emotions as this. Ef had its own share but this series' art is something else. This episode is the most powerful. A few messages in this episode: Cherish your friends. Express yourself properly with them so there is understanding. Defend them and they will help in your defense. In the end too bad for Yuuka, she is hated by Kazehaya, I seriously laughed at her misery because there is nothing else she deserves, especially after treating Sawako like that. I still wonder if that french doll started it or convinced her to do this....?

Nov 11, 2009 3:21 AM
Oct 2009
Fantastic episode, I am glad that they finally fixed everything up so we can get on to more interesting things. Next episode looks like it is going to be super great.

Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?

Nov 11, 2009 3:50 AM

Oct 2009
Ampharos said:
Fantastic episode, I am glad that they finally fixed everything up so we can get on to more interesting things. Next episode looks like it is going to be super great.

Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?

Not sure but I do want all those extras with the DVD and that magazine...how can you get that?

Nov 11, 2009 4:05 AM

Sep 2009
Great episode. I'm glad things got resolved now. Lol, and Kazehaya is now feeling a little left out. I'm interested in what role that blond haired girl will have.
Nov 11, 2009 4:12 AM
Oct 2009
I am a bit confused, who started the rumors Yuuka or the blond hair girl?

Nov 11, 2009 4:54 AM

Jul 2009
Ampharos said:

Nov 11, 2009 4:54 AM

Oct 2009
Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:

So then did she convince Yuuka to do it?

Nov 11, 2009 5:19 AM

Jun 2008
Very nice episode.
Ampharos said:
You misread: 12月23日 is the release-date of the 1st DVD.
francismeunier said:
Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:
i think it was Yuuka after all.
Nov 11, 2009 5:36 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Very nice episode.
Ampharos said:
You misread: 12月23日 is the release-date of the 1st DVD.
francismeunier said:
Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:
i think it was Yuuka after all.

Too bad then for her...now Kazehaya hates her. I am still so glad she got what she deserved proselyt, bullies never should feel happy but regret their actions. I don't many do but Yuuka looked like she did with her tears. Too bad for her but don't you think she suggested maybe to Yuuka all this? There is playing innocent on one part. Though that was suggested with all these flowers at the end with that girl.

Nov 11, 2009 5:55 AM

Jul 2009
The culprit for the rumors haven't been found out yet, besides i think Yuka only relay the rumors, well she has a matched description of the culprit, they are from the same middle school as Kazehaya and Chizu..poor girl

Poor Kazehaya he want to be alone with Sawako XD

And Pin to the rescue!, though it's too late but it cracked my laugh after a teary scene XD
Nov 11, 2009 7:09 AM
Nov 2009
Haha, yay for group hugs! But yeah, I found that ep just a little disappointing; do you think the writers were a little anxious to finish the story arc? Or will there be further plotting and scheming?
Nov 11, 2009 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
For a moment, I thought Sawako was gonna go kung fu on those girls when she place her hand on that girl's elbow. Good ep.
Nov 11, 2009 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
wow. I was impressed with yet another good episode.
But I thought for sure the blonde girl at the end was the one that started the rumors..huge suprise to find it wasn't her at all. D:
Sawako is soo cute. I really adore her friends!! C:
Kazehaya definetely gets jealous too easily with the whole smile thing. But it's adorable too.
I wonder about Ryuu though...lol. He is still a mystery to me.
O_O
Nov 11, 2009 8:05 AM
Jul 2008
Penguin-chan said:
But I thought for sure the blonde girl at the end was the one that started the rumors..huge suprise to find it wasn't her at all. D:

Who is the blonde at the end? I wonder if she is the true rumo-maker.
Nov 11, 2009 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
confuser987 said:
Penguin-chan said:

Who is the blonde at the end? I wonder if she is the true rumo-maker.

The one they call the French Doll.
Her: http://myanimelist.net/character/14117/Ume_Kurumizawa

Nov 11, 2009 8:22 AM

Apr 2009
I love love LOVED this episode. The only thing that bothered me was that it felt too short!
Other than that, I am happy that they cleared most of these misunderstandings that bugged me throughout the past few episodes.
I did expect Chizu to say that they're already friends with Sadako… but they pulled off that scene so well. That whole part had to be one of the most precious and sentimental moments in this series so far.
The comedic factor was also excellent (Sadako Warashi!). Despite the resolution, I'm glad that they revealed Kazehaya's mild jealousy and introduced a new girl (Woo, Aya Hirano) into the game. It's great how they keep things interesting.
With the way Kimi in Todoke is progressing, I hope that it'll remain consistently good.
Nov 11, 2009 8:42 AM

Jul 2008
I think Yuuka started the rumors and not the blond hair girl.
Nov 11, 2009 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
nice episode can't wait to see what happens next :)
Nov 11, 2009 9:05 AM
Nov 2008
I dont think I've ever seen someone look so adorable as they were violently thrown to the ground XD

Episode felt really short. The short events were really drawn out, but it was so well done that it just flew by. I didn't even think we were half way through when the credits started rolling.

Curious to see where it goes from here. I guess we have the relationship to establish, but I get the feeling that won't take very long. A whole lot has happened in Sawako's character development in a small amount of time. I just hope they can keep it up.
Nov 11, 2009 9:08 AM

Jun 2007
When she smiled at Kazehaya at the end and he was like "not fair" and nearly collapsed! So adorable!

Nov 11, 2009 9:21 AM

Mar 2009
This episode was over 900000!!
Nov 11, 2009 9:28 AM

Jan 2008
This anime is so ... adorable and cute!
It makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside.

Sawako <3<3<3

And I hope they finally start concentrate on the relationship of Kazehaya and Sawako <3
Nov 11, 2009 9:49 AM

Jul 2008
chibi kazehaya was sooo cute :D this season is full of chibi characters :)
Nov 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
spineslayer said:
For a moment, I thought Sawako was gonna go kung fu on those girls when she place her hand on that girl's elbow. Good ep.

lqtm yea me too but sadly no,pin is so awesome i started cracking up when he said "All of you, start exchanging blows!", good ep. finally they all happy and together again, and i think it was the blondy who spread the rumors,
Nov 11, 2009 10:57 AM

Jul 2008
omg. This anime never fails to suprise. it HAS to be the best of the season

Nov 11, 2009 11:56 AM

May 2009
aha awesome episode.
Kazehaya hahah omg

iiSatouNov 11, 2009 12:03 PM
Nov 11, 2009 12:21 PM

Aug 2008
This anime can be summed up in three words:

I heart Sadako

She seriously is in the upper echelon of cuteness, with the likes of Hyuuga Hinata, Noda Megumi, Maria and the K-ON girls.

This is my top show of the season by far. I can't wait for the next episode!
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Nov 11, 2009 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
Once more another lovely episode, although it bothers me a bit the way Kazehaya gets possesive over Sawako. I'm really interested in Ryuu's relationship with Yoshida, he is such an oddly likeable character, everytime he gets on screen it makes my smile even bigger.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Nov 11, 2009 12:26 PM

May 2009
lol, Sawako in grade school :D

But one thing i hate in anime, it's crowds like that, the classmates, people who are just sheep following rumors like blind lambs >< And then only, and Only when they have some proof against it do they change their opinions, like hypocrites >< It was the same in peach girl..

But too bad no one turned super saiyan and kicked some a** :P

And lol @ Pin XD
Nov 11, 2009 12:30 PM

Oct 2007
So waiting for Eclipse release.... La la la~ :[
Nov 11, 2009 1:25 PM

May 2009
This was like opening a jar of candy! :D Chibi-explosion episode *o* !

Kawaiiiiii ;_;

LMAO that's like Pin's punch image xD

BTW, Lol at the otaku ending c:

EDIT lol i've always done fantastic work putting images on forums C: so ironic
Nov 11, 2009 1:43 PM

Apr 2007
LOLLLL SAWAKO AS A CHILD WAS SOOOO CUTE.
She is adorable ;_; Poor Kazehaya.

The blonde girl is really pretty/cute DDDD: I hope she's more nice than evil rofl.

Nov 11, 2009 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
iiSatou said:
aha awesome episode.
Kazehaya hahah omg

Kazehaya is cute and for girls it was one the best of his cute sides during this episode. But why is no one joining on my pic in the first post that is not spoilered? This is the second best after the Mona Lisa smile of a few episodes back that I used for my marriage sig.

Nov 11, 2009 2:12 PM

Feb 2009
Sadako is so beautiful. <3
Nov 11, 2009 2:50 PM

Oct 2009
oh my god, cried like the rain during this. so sweet. im SO glad everything worked out.
I thought it was amazing near the end when sawako smiled at kazeheya and he sunk down onto his knees.. *makes excited sappy face*

ooo i wonder/hope they get together soon.
Nov 11, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2009
I heard Aya Hirano during the last part! xD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Nov 11, 2009 3:24 PM

Sep 2008
CapuChuuu said:
I heard Aya Hirano during the last part! xD

Oh noes. That can't be good.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

francismeunier - Mar 30, 2010

369 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

161 by havish4real »»
Mar 23, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 2, 2010

161 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 6, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

169 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Jan 19, 2010

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 1, 2:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.