MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ni Todoke »» Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kimi ni Todoke Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

236 81.94%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 13.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 3.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.04%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.69%
Voters: 288

11-10-09, 2:25 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMGGG, I really love this anime! <333
Kazehaya is too cute in this ep >w< Love his actions and personality!! <33333
And glad its all okay now :)

Just see it for yourself~ >w< b

Modified by maji_saikou, 11-10-09, 2:39 PM

11-10-09, 2:35 PM

Uwahhhh~
Chibi chibi Sadako was so cute, even with a bowl cut. The decleration of her nickname was so lol.

I'm glad Sadako was able to voice her feelings and stand up for herself as well as her friends. Group hug, group hug! I loved when Pin was so enthusiastic about a fight and wanted the 3 of them to beat each other up. Kazehaya's expressions are great too.

Uuuuuuuu~
Stepping on her uniform made me want to kill someone...she looked so cute when being tossed though. >w<
Zashiki-warashi,Zashiki-warashi
Kurumizawa looks stunning tin the last shot, I could fall in love.

11-10-09, 3:35 PM

I thought I was going to rage so hard at the bathroom scene, but I ended up enjoying it. The ending of this episode made me feel very happy.

11-10-09, 5:11 PM
News Team
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

11-10-09, 5:27 PM

GOD DAMN IT! This episode isn't being subbed fast enough! And the damn internet with it's spoilers. OH GOD THE SPOILERS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

11-10-09, 5:46 PM

Its amazing how everytime they can make a whole episode with so little real story progression...
When it was over I was like, what, already? then I tried to remember what just happened, and it was like, erhmm..not much?

but still, pretty good episode, like the first 2 eps. I will refrain from commenting too much to spoil other people's fun, but at least i can say it is indeed an ep you can sure very look forward too. ;-)

11-10-09, 5:57 PM

Crazy_Cray said:
GOD DAMN IT! This episode isn't being subbed fast enough! And the damn internet with it's spoilers. OH GOD THE SPOILERS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
I don't know where you're getting your spoilers, but it's so easy to avoid them. It's not like there's some thread titled "Code Geass" and is about Kimi ni Todoke.

I don't know if you're talking about this thread, but what would one expect from an episode discussion thread? Of course, you discuss the aforementioned episode!

11-10-09, 6:53 PM

HawthorneKitty said:
Crazy_Cray said:
I don't know where you're getting your spoilers, but it's so easy to avoid them. It's not like there's some thread titled "Code Geass" and is about Kimi ni Todoke.

I don't know if you're talking about this thread, but what would one expect from an episode discussion thread? Of course, you discuss the aforementioned episode!
I'm not blaming this thread in particular for spoiling anything (lol 6 responses). Its just that they lie around waiting like little snapping turtles. And its easy to avoid spoilers if your not stupid and curious like me. And I'm assuming you watched the Raw?

11-10-09, 7:34 PM

I found this episode quite satisfactory. The beginning I liked a lot because all of that chibi and sort explanation of Sawako's past and how people reacted to her. Anger came at the part where Yuka threw Sawako on the ground and put her foot down on her chest, I swear I was going "Get your foot off you (insert any bad name here) off of Sawako, how can you even be so mean to her. That quickly dissapeared when Yoshida took Yuuka's foot and sent her away, too bad it was not a more violent push. Absolutely loved the emotional exhange of Sawako and Yano/Yoshida so much that I teared up. There was some good comedy with Pin going into the bathroom to help out. Finally Kazehaya's smile, support and defence towards Sawako was great! Hirano and Endo were great too to support Sawako. The best of Sawako! I am so happy I married such a character. There is no better than this of Sawako! Looking forward to more beauty of Sawako like that my official anime fantasy wife! At the end Yuuka's tears were just too bad for her and I was happy she deserved to have them. Hahaha sorry but you deserve more than those tears to feel sorry about Sawako...Yuuka =>

This =>
was :) + T_T with heart beat. I never felt like this. This is a first for me I true awakening of emotions. Thank you anime for making me emotional! I will ask one of my brothers to recommend this in his thesis of psychology. I hope it will serve him well. Finally another great face of Sawako this is my #2 favorite!
Also great support of everyone being friends with Sawako! Thanks to Kazehaya and Yano/Yoshida/Endo/Hirano.
vinesage said:
Its amazing how everytime they can make a whole episode with so little real story progression...
When it was over I was like, what, already? then I tried to remember what just happened, and it was like, erhmm..not much?

vinesage, friend, it was such a emotional charge that I think I took long to do a post on this episode. The art, the emotions and the sending of a powerful message is what was the key here. I will tell you this is like great therapy for me every day. On the farm it was so depressing that I was thinking of doing something about it but now I don't need to. Anime did its job...a little funny but it worked on me. I am hoping Clannad and Ef second season will continue also to do a good job! I forgot the great support of MAL here also helps. People on the internet are almost like people in person as long as their words reach you.
vinesage said:
but still, pretty good episode, like the first 2 eps. I will refrain from commenting too much to spoil other people's fun, but at least i can say it is indeed an ep you can sure very look forward too. ;-)

Yes! Look all the powerful screenshots! Those are great memories to have! It is like a picture engraved in your mind forever. Now if only I can have a girl to marry in real life to help me out. :D
Modified by francismeunier, 11-11-09, 4:56 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

11-10-09, 8:53 PM

More inserts of Sawako's beautiful smile = more love. <3

It's nothing yet. We're nowhere into the meat of the story. But anyway, I'm so happy they finally finished that arc. They dragged it out for way too long although the emotional impact was worth it. If Kurumi gets a nice watercolor image, I expect some for Chizu and Ayane during their arcs too.

Would it be spoiling if I said I can't wait for next episode when they'll be at Ryuu's house? =P

11-11-09, 1:11 AM
Anime Moderator
another amazing episode! *sighs happily*

chibi Kazehaya is <333

11-11-09, 1:20 AM

I watched the raw, not to sure what subs were but i dont know if it is just me , however i end up tearing during every episode and that is unlike me lol

11-11-09, 2:04 AM

Easily the best show of the season. Such a heartwarming reunion for Sawako, but it looks like the real drama`s about to get started.

11-11-09, 2:37 AM

No matter if this is the 3rd time or even the 4th time with Eclipse there will always be a ^_^ with a T_T You know there is a smile but with tears it is known as tears of happiness. There is also a heart beat and when that beat is gone there is a funny soothing. Strange yet refreshing. Of the many shows of ecchi whether extreme like Queen's Blade or mild like Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu second season, nothing delivers as powerful emotions as this. Ef had its own share but this series' art is something else. This episode is the most powerful. A few messages in this episode: Cherish your friends. Express yourself properly with them so there is understanding. Defend them and they will help in your defense. In the end too bad for Yuuka, she is hated by Kazehaya, I seriously laughed at her misery because there is nothing else she deserves, especially after treating Sawako like that. I still wonder if that french doll started it or convinced her to do this....?

11-11-09, 3:21 AM

Fantastic episode, I am glad that they finally fixed everything up so we can get on to more interesting things. Next episode looks like it is going to be super great.

Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?

11-11-09, 3:50 AM

Ampharos said:
Fantastic episode, I am glad that they finally fixed everything up so we can get on to more interesting things. Next episode looks like it is going to be super great.

Question with that thing at the end did it confirm that the series is only 23 episodes or did I read it wrong?

Not sure but I do want all those extras with the DVD and that magazine...how can you get that?

11-11-09, 4:05 AM

Great episode. I'm glad things got resolved now. Lol, and Kazehaya is now feeling a little left out. I'm interested in what role that blond haired girl will have.

11-11-09, 4:12 AM

I am a bit confused, who started the rumors Yuuka or the blond hair girl?

11-11-09, 4:54 AM

Ampharos said:

11-11-09, 4:54 AM

Saiensu said:
Ampharos said:

So then did she convince Yuuka to do it?

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices