Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2016 2:57 PM
Jan 2016
If it was the right studio .. the anime could've been more like 50-70 episode .. I mean come on .. even highschool dxd has more fights than this shit anime .. I wasted my life watching TG 1 & 2
Jan 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Aug 2012
Shitty adaptation from Studio Perriot.
May 20, 2016 11:08 AM
May 2016
i dont care bout the manga and the anime. overall i think it was shit because it only foccuses on one character. kaneki. plus the character development was great most of the time characters dont get to have their turn on the spotlight cause its mainly fucused on kanekis suffering. i really hate it cause some of the characters are out of place. and im sure i shit on it cause i havent read the manga but even so it is still a good anime if kaneki wasnt being a bitch abandoning his friends for selfish reasons, this is like sao screaming make only the main prontagonist loo badass
Jul 17, 2016 7:25 AM

Aug 2012
well I am going to make a list:
1. the ghouls feeding needs are unsustainable; they are too many. in just a 1-3 years they will depopulate the entire area. that is because humans have a small reproduction rate i.e. it takes a lot of time for humans to reproduce and do not have many offspring.
2. we are supposed to sympathize with creatures that eat humans. I do not care your conditions if you eat humans you will find no sympathy from me.
3. ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul break the ghoul lore in a similar way to Twilight
4. meat is meat. It has mostly the same chemical composition. They want to seem reasonable but they could find alternatives from pork meat dipped in coffee to other alternatives. Vampires in myths developed synthetic blood, we developed vegetable cheese and so on. They do not even try.
5. is vegan propaganda
6. the whole invulnerability to blades makes no sense. It was never in the lore and is just like Twilight
7. The main character is a wuss.
8. No matter how corrupt ghoul hunters may be in the end the ghoul population must be severely decreased
9. It is a question about the fly and the spider TRIGUN http://myanimelist.net/anime/6/Trigun did it much better. In this case there is no question: is just humans against the ghouls. For humans to survive ghouls must die. On the other hand ghouls will die either way because their feeding patterns are unsustainable even when eating suiciders. Top predators have a diverse diet live long and reproduce rare. If they do not follow these rules they are going to be extinct.
Jul 29, 2016 9:38 PM

Feb 2015
SpookyGhosty said:
Last night I sat through the entire series and overall it was alright. I didn't see anything "Extremely Horrible", yes a few cliches but honestly overall I would recommend it to someone who wants to watch an anime to keep them interested. So I guess the real question is, why/how did "Tokyo Ghoul" accumulate so much hate?

It's disgusting because of cannibalism.
Aug 1, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2016
Maybe because of all the gore and stuff?
Aug 1, 2016 5:24 PM
Aug 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
1. the ghouls feeding needs are unsustainable; they are too many. in just a 1-3 years they will depopulate the entire area. that is because humans have a small reproduction rate i.e. it takes a lot of time for humans to reproduce and do not have many offspring.
2. we are supposed to sympathize with creatures that eat humans. I do not care your conditions if you eat humans you will find no sympathy from me.
4. meat is meat. It has mostly the same chemical composition. They want to seem reasonable but they could find alternatives from pork meat dipped in coffee to other alternatives. Vampires in myths developed synthetic blood, we developed vegetable cheese and so on. They do not even try.
5. is vegan propaganda
6. the whole invulnerability to blades makes no sense. It was never in the lore and is just like Twilight
8. No matter how corrupt ghoul hunters may be in the end the ghoul population must be severely decreased
9. It is a question about the fly and the spider TRIGUN http://myanimelist.net/anime/6/Trigun did it much better. In this case there is no question: is just humans against the ghouls. For humans to survive ghouls must die. On the other hand ghouls will die either way because their feeding patterns are unsustainable even when eating suiciders. Top predators have a diverse diet live long and reproduce rare. If they do not follow these rules they are going to be extinct.

1) Ghouls have less offspring because most die, they also consume each other as well as humans. Basically it probably works, the percentage of ghouls to humans is really small.
2) Meh, edge kun.
3) They can be pretty and also fucking scary
4) RC cells
5) It definitely is, fucking vegans!
6) Exactly just like fucking twilight.
7) IKR
8) Ghoul hunters are led by ghouls
9) Entirely true, their solution as Ghouls (v) would be becoming humans/half humans
tl;dr your a massive troll fgt have a kiss
Aug 2, 2016 1:50 AM

Aug 2012
Charlieandp said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
5. is vegan propaganda

1) Ghouls have less offspring because most die, they also consume each other as well as humans. Basically it probably works, the percentage of ghouls to humans is really small.
2) Meh, edge kun.
3) They can be pretty and also fucking scary
4) RC cells
5) It definitely is, fucking vegans!
6) Exactly just like fucking twilight.
7) IKR
8) Ghoul hunters are led by ghouls
9) Entirely true, their solution as Ghouls (v) would be becoming humans/half humans
tl;dr your a massive troll fgt have a kiss

you ignore what I said. it does not matter how fast ghouls reproduce. What it matters is how fast their food source reproduces and reaches maturity and how much ghouls consume in that time. Ghouls consume 12 adult humans/year. That may not seem much but if you consider how long it takes for a human to reach maturity is a lot. And there are a lot of ghouls. They are at least 50 ghouls by district. one district has around 54.000 people . And those ghouls eat at least 750 people a year. It may not seem much but in the 25 years it takes a human to reach adulthood it makes 18.500 people. That is more than one third of population and if we account for gluttons and such we can assume the number reaches half the population. Hunting apex predators in such a manner usually leads to extinction. Humans are worse than others because modern human does not produce so many children . Most animals produce a litter of 4-12 progeny each year and they mature in 2 years. Humans produce 1-2 children which mature in 25 years. And maybe I am a massive troll but it does not change the fact that I am right. Death to the Ghouls!
Aug 3, 2016 12:36 PM
Dec 2015
When I watched it I found it to be boring up to episode 12. Then it ended. Then I watched the second season and it had some illogical, unexplained, confusing plotpoints. Kaneki joins the organization that tortured him. Weird. Kuro and Shiro show up to the Cochlea raid for no reason other than maybe to talk to Kaneki, but that doesn't happen. Kaneki gets beat by mr kamishiro for no reason. Weird stuff like this made the series off. And the fact that they went non canon was also weird. Also, the anime was just too damn short. 24 episodes for 143 chapters, and the ending wasn't good either. We were supposed to care about Hide, a guy I barely remembered by the end of the show. Kaneki was also kinda forgetable. By the time I finished season 1, I barely remembered his name. Theres also the common complaint of large parts of it were cut off from the manga. Season 1 was ok, but season 2 was just really wacky. The manga is great, as everyone says, but the anime is just not up to people's expectations. The manga is awesome in the story, but the art style is a bit off in the 1st part of tokyo ghoul. Tokyo ghoul :res art style is great and the writing is just awesome.
Aug 26, 2016 5:02 AM
May 2016
the manga is a masterpiece and people were hyped as all hell when they heard the anime is coming out because they thought it was gonna be this great anime cause its adapting one of the best manga's of all time

but the anime has fallen flat with
slow pacing
censors etc

anyways i am not gonna say the anime is bad but when compared to the manga it seems like one of the worst adaptations of all time
Aug 26, 2016 9:44 AM

Aug 2016
Personally, I found the plot really boring. (I liked the plot for first 30 chapters of the manga, but I got really bored after Kaneki got a strong power buff...)
Also, there were too many characters for me to remember.
It's all just opinions though.
Aug 26, 2016 10:23 AM

Aug 2015
I didn't like the anime It was horse shit but the manga is not that great i found it boring it can't compare to other of the same genre.
Liking traps is gay and liking Lolis is Pedophila.
Come at me bruh!
Sep 25, 2016 10:07 PM

Sep 2013
I ended up reading the manga myself and it seems the first season followed it relatively close and then season 2 came out and completely fell flat.
Sep 26, 2016 2:32 PM
Sep 2015
I went into this anime without having read any of the manga.. I was very excited toward the beginning because it seemed to pick up pretty fast and the premise of the show iwas really interesting and had a lot of potential.. I just wish it had been executed differently.

The first season I though was fairly good.. but the second season was a disappointment IMO. Especially the ending found me thinking "Whaaaat??" lol.

Regardless, the more I think back on it the more I realize just how much I enjoyed the "world" of Tokyo Ghoul and *most* of its characters.. so even if it wasn't near as good as it could've been.. it was still an anime that had quite a few enjoyable moments for me.
Euphoria7Sep 26, 2016 2:36 PM
Sep 26, 2016 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
MrPerfectDerp said:
Maybe because of all the gore and stuff?

Lol, that is most definitely not the reason.
Sep 29, 2016 10:23 AM
Sep 2016
Coz it's nothing but rabbis :3
Oct 7, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
The show tries to portray the ghouls as being misunderstood creatures, despite the fact that they need to eat people to survive. The ghouls deserve to be wiped out.
Oct 21, 2016 5:14 PM
Oct 2016
I've read both the manga and watched the anime and personally, I love them both. True, the manga was a masterpiece, but the anime was also amazing and the way it portrayed the manga wasn't as horrible as people claim. I understand that it must be upsetting to be a loyal tokyo ghoul reader and see the anime adaptation a little disappointing, but it shouldn't let the anime get totally shunned. How Tokyo Ghoul (anime) portrayed some of the intense fighting scenes was really amazing, and I wouldn't have been able to envision some of them from just reading the manga. Also Root A needs to be respected more since it was a bold decision to stray from the manga, and although it did leave information out, it showed a different result than in the manga. The anime seems to be hated on from the manga readers, but I feel like it's too critically looked at.
Oct 21, 2016 5:46 PM

Sep 2014
I haven't read the manga and I really didn't care for the anime (so much so I removed the manga from my to-read list, but seeing everyone saying it's so much better, I may come back to it when I run out of stuff to read).

I didn't like it because I felt it was overdramatic. I felt like Attack on Titan on stereoids with all the angst these characters had, and I just didn't buy it for anyone but the MC. I hated most of the supporting cast, felt things rushed too fast, cliche . . . Really all I liked was the Opening and Closing animation and songs.
Nov 1, 2016 2:48 PM

Aug 2015
Lol manga isn't that good either,it just an ok manga with gore and godly art.The biggest flaw of tokyo ghoul[including manga and anime] is that the action taken by characters doesn't make any sense.It only got famous because of mangaka art[Not gonna lie mask are fucking cool in TG] and gore.
ultravigoNov 1, 2016 2:52 PM
Nov 4, 2016 2:43 PM
Jun 2016
For me..not even completing the series led me to hating it.It's just shit really.Kaneki is weak throughout.Touka is an irrelevant (not really irrelevant but i just dont care about her) badass.And has pointless character backstorys...
Nov 5, 2016 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
It was alright at best. Had a few good moments but overall in the big picture, it's a shit show. But it could just be me having high expectations; I expected so much more than what I got, so there's that bias I guess.

May 20, 2017 11:39 PM
May 2017
I created this account specifically to answer this, as someone who hates the show despite the praise. It has nothing to do with the pacing or what was done in the manga, because the manga has the same problem I have with the series. Note: I have only gotten far into the manga as the 1st season. My main problem with the series is the setup. The way I see it, the Doves are in the right. The Ghouls are an invasive species that not only murder to consume, but most if not all enjoy and relish in manslaughter. Yes there are the 1% that go to that coffee shop, but you can't justify yourself when 99% of these Ghouls are blood-thirsty psychopaths. So you can drop the "but have feelings too" bullshit. To prove this I ask, how many Ghouls are like the ones at Anteiku? Now, how many were in the Ghoul restaurant were they have an arena for humans forced to kill each other and fed to other Ghouls? There had to be hundreds. Not only that but how are people that dumb are the people of Tokyo to not know about a Ghoul threat. There's an organization hunting them down in broad daylight, not to mention all the bizarre murders and acts of cannibalism that would happen n a daily basis cannot be small enough to cover up. So why is there no curfew, all they get is, be careful there's a likely chance you will be eaten by a Ghoul if you go out at night, but that seems to have no effect either way.
I'm sure someone has said this, but I want to elaborate, Parasyte: The Maxim was better. Even though the parasites prefer eating other people, but are fully able to eat alternative food sources. The conflict of a power struggle of two species was better defined and implemented than in Tokyo Ghoul. Not only that, but since the parasites weren't restricted to eating human flesh it was their choices of killing humans that provided a moral conflict. Migi and Reiko, are more interesting characters and better written, than any of the Ghoul characters in Tokyo Ghoul. They actually went through a character arc that changed them. Migi at the start, didn't care about humans, but he gained empathy for other living things other than himself and even self sacrificed himself. Someone told me that Jason and Gotou were about at the same level of character depth, but I disagree and say Gotou serves as better antagonist than Jason. Gotou is a species supremacist seeing the parasites as the ultimate life form. In his first appearances, he maintains a dignified composure and displays etiquette as well as intelligence, flaunting the intellectual superiority as well as strength of his kind. As Shinichi continues to evade him we becomes more frustrated that what he considers an inferior life form to be better than him, and reverts more and more to a savage stage of being in an attempt to kill Shinichi. Jason really doesn't have any depth, just like any other killer Ghoul, he's just a sadist and kills because he enjoys it. No better reason, and I can see the appeal of a charcter who is one noted for no reason, but his personality doesn't differ or stand out as much as any of the other killer Ghouls who also love to kill for the sake of killing.
That's all I can think of to explain why I and possibly some people hate Tokyo Ghoul. And it doesn't have anything to do with pacing or something in the manga, because I just explained what is wrong with the setup all together.
May 28, 2017 1:13 AM

Oct 2009
The average score is 8, but if you look at the top-rated reviews its around 5.
I've seen this a lot of times and I've only come to this one conclusion - "experts" deliberately give shows with high score a low one, so that they can act as if they see and understand more than anyone else and feel superior.Its as if they see flaws that no one else does because they're so good at watching anime. Its the same people that give boring anime a high score for being "deep" claiming that they see it in a different light.

Thats why its much better to look at the average score, rather than the review ones. So in short - why does it receive low score? Most likely so that people can brag how sophisticated their anime watching skills are.

Gib [img] plz
Jul 24, 2017 5:57 PM
Jun 2014
I hate it because the whole series is sick... I just read manga vol 1 and got panic attack because of it.. but I think it's because I am hyper sensitive and it's not good idea to watch or read something like this. But I don't still understand who can enjoy reading/watching something like this? It's the same thing I feel for gore fans etc..whats so amazing with blood and ugly stuff?
Jul 28, 2017 9:51 PM
Jul 2017
They haven't covered many important parts of the manga, it was as if they were in a hurry to finish the anime, so even I prefer manga over anime.
Jul 29, 2017 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
i'm not sure tbh i love it hahah .

@Malachite_2000 says something about how the ghouls are in the wrong just because only 1% choose not to eat humans. Well to ghouls, even though they have other choices like eating an already dead human, they see themselves as a superior race and that humans are simply food. Just like people and eating meat. It's the same thing. Plus with the killing on both sides ghouls don't feel like they even have to find another way to eat. i wanna talk about the other points you've made but honestly don't want to type all of it out hahah

I agree things were really rushed, but i really didn't think its that terrible. I'm just hoping they reboot it or something.

Aug 2, 2017 3:18 AM

Jul 2014
I dislike it because it could be so much more than it was. I didn't love the manga either tho.
Aug 6, 2017 12:42 PM

Dec 2016
I feel like mainly the people who read the manga seem to not like it, I enjoyed it but haven't read the manga yet. Also, there was a lot of complaining about the censoring.
Aug 13, 2017 7:37 AM

May 2015
Lol season 1 of the anime and the manga are 90 percent the same. So people saying it's a bad adaptation are talking shit.

Some People hate it because they are trying to be cool by jumping on the hate train because it is popular, and stupid people who live in their mums basements and have nothing better to do then hate on popular anime like to have a bash at it.
Sep 25, 2017 7:05 PM

Sep 2017
Just finished season one yesterday and I've never read the manga. I'd say it's a bit above average. Not the worst anime but it didn't really do much for me. There were some beautiful visuals at times and a few likeable characters.
Nov 12, 2017 12:37 PM
Nov 2017
Literally the crappiest anime i have ever seen (yet)

Just take your time to see it all, it starts average but it gets worse with every episode, and since season 2 it gets lamer geometrically, the final episode says it all.

if i would want to hear about it again, i would just want to know how exactly did it managed to get published
Nov 12, 2017 12:42 PM

Nov 2016
Because of Season 2.
The First one Was quite good IMO Because it atleast followed the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2017 1:11 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
It was a bad idea to stuff a 143 chapter manga into a 24 episode anime.
Nov 25, 2017 5:07 AM
Jul 2017
Its just realllllllllly overrated, that is it.
Dec 6, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2017
I loved both seasons and while yes the censorship is retarded it also added to the immersion. It is a 10/10 for me
Dec 22, 2017 4:00 AM

Aug 2017
Tokyo Ghoul is mostly hated for it's anime adaptation in the start in Season 2 (Root A) as it's legit a filler throughout the whole series, a lot of people are saying it's just so "overrated" and not even related to the manga and now that TG: re is going to be released by the same company that made Season 2 just so much hateful and letting the community down is that we just hope that they learnt their mistakes from Root A. To be honest, I enjoyed the two seasons but it just wasn't understandable of some parts of the show.
Oh my god I'm so fast, so fast and so fat
Jan 2, 2018 3:30 AM

Mar 2017
Because of all the fans who have actually read the manga and know how horrible an adaptation is
Jan 8, 2018 8:06 AM

Dec 2016
Because it's a god damn terrible adaptation of what is otherwise a very enjoyable and interesting manga.

The anime overall completely misses the general atmosphere of the original - like, for fuck's sake, the kagune are glowing like it's neo tokyo or some shit. Maybe it would've been cool if they pulled an absolute madman and set the whole thing in the good ol' 80s, but it's a shame they didn't.

Don't even get me started with the second season - I swear to God almighty, Ishida Sui worked his tiny little autistic ass off to create a full length manga form draft for the whole second season - and what did the guy in charge do? He straight up ignores it and does his own thing, which endded up being shit. God knows how the Tokyo Ghoul:re anime is going to end up - the character designs already look like ass, so I'll just go along with it to make myself want to die more.
Chinese Cartoons are the end of me
Apr 13, 2018 12:11 PM
Jul 2017
its 2 things
1. the manga readers hate o it because it skips lots of important content(but you cant put 145 chapters in 24 episdoes so...its not pierrots fault)

2. the fans act like its the best shit ever, they compare it's quality to shows like Code Geass/ LOTGH/ Fate Zero/ Berserk/ NGE (which it does not deserve )
Nov 26, 2018 8:25 PM

Feb 2010
1) over hyped af
2) pacing is awful
3) characters change morals/personalities/motives randomly, lessening their impact
4) it's an interesting world that doesn't even fully explore itself - the world/setting has SO much wasted potential.

... that being said, I'm actually binge-ing it because I can't look away. I've invested this much time, I'm like fuck it.

It helps that I legit don't need to use my brain at all.

tl;dr - it's by FAR not the worst anime, but it ain't good.
Nov 27, 2018 2:17 AM

Nov 2018
Tokyo ghoul is awesome. It has one of the best character developments I've ever seen and the anime did a good job adapting the manga (especially that Jason X Kaneki fight scene). I feel that the hate is mostly stemmed from those filthy casuals who can't appreciate or hold their opinion and hence get swayed easily by the media.
GrabballsNov 27, 2018 2:23 AM
"Boobies, boobies, boobies... that's all guys think about these days. Well, they're idiots. Show me a boob man and I'll show you a no-brain, no-class knuckle-dragger who knows nothing of the fairer sex. I don't get it; you can't take the measure of a good woman just by ogling her chest. There are far more important things to consider"~Space Dandy
Jan 6, 2019 12:37 PM
Nov 2018
Everyone is rating this season based on the flaws of the other seasons bcuz back when only this season had been adapted it had a whopping score of 9/10. so in conclusion ppl are being irrational about this and should stop giving it scores like 1/10
Jan 7, 2019 5:04 PM
Oct 2018
I have to say the manga is way better than the anime adaptation .To me , the first season was okay , at least follow the manga ( Reach to Book 7) .
Feb 11, 2019 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
Also there is another issue with the setup. Normally high end predators will generally hunt the old and the sick to allow the young to reproduce. So in the case of humans it would mean women over 35 men over 70, prostitutes, alcoholics and drug addicts, people with terminal diseases. But the anime shows them hunting mostly children and people in their prime. You know what happens when you do that? Just like empowering women there is no one left to make babies and population drops fast. So even if you do not have a problem with siding against humans which generally I do ghouls should still be killed merciless. They are an invasive species that cannot be contained. And if you do not believe my figures look at Japan. Their natality is shit and even people that could biologically have children choose not to. So enjoy anime now because thanks to ideas like those promoted in Tokyo Ghoul soon there mught be none to make them.
Feb 12, 2019 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
because it didn't adapt everything from the manga, the first two seasons were good I think even if they left a lot of thing from manga, but the last two seasons skipped too much, so much that I didn't understand the series properly
Mar 1, 2019 10:29 AM
Mar 2019
Because it is fucking gross
Mar 20, 2019 12:09 AM
Nov 2015
Inu_Maww said:
^
It depends on what you are looking for, the anime basically just highlighted most of the gory bits and the action parts of the manga and they didn't even do most of it right and then left out all the character development, storytelling and explanation, basically it left out what made Tokyo Ghoul...well...Tokyo Ghoul, at least for me anyway.

In fact I have seen some people that started out with the anime and liked it and then complain that the manga is dull with too much talking and not enough action/gore, without even realizing that the action was not even the main point of the story.

For me the anime even without comparing it to the manga is a 4-5/10, it was pretty to look at the soundtrack was alright, I'm not really a big fan of the opening though.

But yeah most of the hate seems to actually come the from manga readers.

I have a different perspective , I saw the anime first and then read the manga after season 2 because of it being disappointing
and I really liked the manga overall and it is in fact better than the anime but most of the critism Ive heard towards the series comes from manga viewers claiming it was rushed and the character development wasn't on par.

Rushed pacing part confused me and also the critism for anything not making sense because of lack of explanation, the pacing of the series from a narrative standpoint is fine nothing was confusing and everything made sense in season 1 , season 2 aside.

As far as character development goes, it is basically the same for the characters that received development and there are some characters that didn't receive the same amount development when compared to the manga and as far as characters being forgotten that mainly happened in season 2 as far as I know with concern to characters that actually appeared in season 1 not those that were omitted. I haven't heard a proper explanation of why the character development in season 1 was done badly without including the phrase "they skipped such and such in the manga" which is my biggest pet peeves with regards to critism towards an adaptation. This type of critism only arises when an individual has prior experiences with a source material and this is where the dismissive characteristic caused and unfair assessment caused by bias comes into and hinders the approach of what I consider to be fair objective critism.

What needs to be understood in order to asses a medium fairly you need to remove the mindset that simply because it changed things or skipped certain stuff and that it is inherently bad no, it only becomes a problem if the stuff it skipped or changed compromised the presented narrative, which didn't happen in season 1. Season 2 doesn't suck because of the changes it made and the stuff it skipped it sucked because the story became disjointed and confusing.(unless of course someone can provide me with a explanation for everything that happened in season 2 then it would cease to be bad in my eyes and by extension if someone can provide me with an explanation as to why season 1 didn't make sense then it would cease to be good)

In conclusion your experience with source material doesn't mean shit when assessing the worth of it's adaptation counterpart, it needs to assessd on it's own in order for any critique to be fair.
Apr 9, 2019 12:40 AM
May 2018
the manga is far more better than the anime. But the choice of music for the intro and other background music is good.
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

843 by Fauxquse »»
Apr 4, 11:47 AM

» Tokyo Ghoul ss3 killed all the hope I have for this series

DatajI - Mar 9

4 by zero00guard »»
Mar 12, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

349 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 8, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

430 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 7, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

319 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 6, 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.