Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 7, 2014 5:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wtf, is that a shark? Felt out of place there lol

This episode almost felt like a clash of titans only that it's a shark and a over-sized bear. Good to know that Natsu and the others are making progress in this conflict though with the keys now in hand.
Stark700Nov 7, 2014 6:13 PM
Nov 7, 2014 6:53 PM

May 2013
Very wacky episode. Giant Shark vs a Mecha Bear wtf... Natsu and Happy's hair after the fight with sonny Pisces was lol. That Lucy Kick though xD And Arcadios had the real keys the whole time wow >_>
Nov 7, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2012
That was a weird episode. Roar of the Mom wtf.
Nov 7, 2014 7:12 PM

Feb 2014
Well, Hisui-hime confirms she's also a celestial spirit wizard.

Is it just me, or was that fight almost.. kind of not the usual Fairy Tail type of fight?

But it was pretty funny to watch.
The way Natsu took the key case from Pisces, was priceless.
> "...you're wide open!"

The way Natsu also punched Pisces into the sky, brought back the memory of Team Rocket blasting off the same exact way.

OMG
> "Lucy Kick!"
I bursted out laughing, like, what the heck are you trying to do Lucy.

Wow, Arcadios gave the princess a fake key case while he kept the real one.
That sure came in handy.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 7, 2014 7:16 PM
Sep 2012
Well Princess Hisui is still under punishment with the pumpkin heads, well hopefully that punsihment well be over soon because she looks ridculous, what happens when the kingdom is under attack going to ridculous. Well she had some info on what is going on, this is after effect on the Eclipse project, I know the Princess has some blame to take, but really Future Rogue tricked her. It is his fault.

We know have names for the evil Zodiac spirits, the Eclipse spirits, they really are the opposite of their normal selves, because they are so strong now. When these spirits are normal they have a very poor record in the series, more often than not if you are Celestial Wizzard and you are fighting a non Celestial Wizzard, you will lose the fight. So I like that they are no longer the whipping boys for all the other wizzards.

I loved Pisces they were awesome, not only did they put up a good fight, but they were hillarous. I think I like the mother better than the son who I sort of found annoying with his opposite thing.

Yukino continues to shine in this arc, and really putting Lucy to shame. First she kicks butt herself, and now her silver key spirits they are way stronger than Lucy's silver key spirits. And Jeema look like a fool, Yukino is awesome you idiot. Speaking of which, ironicly in my opinon Yukino is the only Sabertooth member that is better than her Fairy Tail counterpart. Natsu by himself put the Twin Slayer to shame, and don't get me started with Minerva and Erza, and I can go on and on. I just noticed Yukino never fought Lucy, and if she did I am sure she would get trolled, so that is why can continue to be awesome. She is a better fighter than Lucy, her silver keys are better than Lucy's, she is more cooler calmer under pressure than Lucy, the only edge Lucy is she has more Golden Keys, and her stronger Golden Keys are probably stronger than Pisces and Libra.

A nice surprise at the end, the good guys actually won, they out smarted the enemy, but them I mean Arcadeus, way to go man.

I really enjoyed this episode, I am enjoying this arc, and can't wait to see what happens next week.
Nov 7, 2014 7:39 PM
Apr 2013
Well I guess three episodes of solid pacing was too much to ask.

That being said, I found "Lucy Kick!" to be very hilarious.
Nov 7, 2014 7:47 PM

Apr 2013
Well that was something......strange. My sign looks so weird that design is one of my least favorite of the Eclipse Celestial Spirits, princess Hisui confirmed as a Celestial Wizard wonder what her keys are? Yukino has some silver keys while they fight better than Lucy's their even weirder and Arcadios is badass and clever but maybe he should have said he had the real keys sooner, oh well that's a filler meant to stall and take up time Kabo.
Aqua_ElevenNov 7, 2014 7:52 PM
Nov 7, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2014
Roar of the Mom got da powah

Hope the filler arc ends soon
Nov 7, 2014 8:07 PM

Jul 2010
I can't take two seriously, especially the mother xD

Hisui and Arcadios in their kabo hat!

Learning that Hisui is a celestial spirit wizard and making the keys that can stop them.

Arcadios being fairly strong! Pisces taking the fake keys as Arcadios used a dummy.
Nov 7, 2014 8:22 PM

Jul 2011
Shaniyaz said:
Hisui reveals to be a Celestial Spirit Wizard herself. It'd be cool to see her in action someday.

Pisces mom & son were pretty funny, particularly the son with his "Wakkata zrah" phrase. Shark mother's "O jouzu" wasn't any less either.
The battles were very goofy, but still amusing enough, especially the way Natsu dealt with the Kappa guy. That hairstyle though.. XD

Quite easily the best part of the episode.

Lucy, you're a great sport. That kick was amazingly hilarious!

Just when I thought so much for all that goofing off, Arcadios' revelation neatly saves the day. Smart guy for being presumptuous.

Good episode. Looks like this arc will come to an end soon with Hisui's assistance. Wonder if it'll go all smoothly.

Haha couldn't agree more! That part was hilarious, her fail and their faces lmao.
So there's 3 celestial wizards now on the road to stop the 12 golden keys from destroying themselves basically.

Loved this ep. Can't wait for another episode!
Nov 7, 2014 8:26 PM

Mar 2013
"Roar of the Mom!"
Like seriously. What the hell?

That part was only funny for how random it was. XD

The episode itself was ok. I honestly felt like it had no point to it though; besides the fact that hisui is now a celestial wizard, the intro to the new Pisces, and the new silver keys. :/
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nov 7, 2014 8:26 PM

Oct 2014
rather cringe worthy episode really,had to skim through most of it that male pisces guy makes Harime Nui look tolerable

And from the looks of it this will be a rather long arc
Nov 7, 2014 8:56 PM

Feb 2013
I like that this show is silly. But this filler is not good.

It like batmans utility belt, They lose then convenient plot twist hey guys they really won its ok.

and Lucy is useless again, and again, and again, and again.
Nov 8, 2014 12:27 AM

Jul 2012
._. just had to skip it
Nov 8, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
LOL does this episode even made sense?!
all they were doing was figting for fake case xD
and LOL what was that..."Roar of the.....MOM" xD
hilarious !!
Nov 8, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2013
Didn't liked that much this episode, they presented 12 special keys, and those special summons... that really sounds like filler material (I know this is a filler) and it didn't felt like Fairy Tail.
Nov 8, 2014 2:20 AM
Jun 2014
Awesome stuff. I'm loving how the filler is based on alot of aspects of the main story rather than just random stuff. Plot of the arc is interesting however im on the fence about the extra set of keys that they conveniently had. They shouldve got them back by fighting for them not just pull another set out. Other than that awesome keep it up :D
Dem anime hipsters tho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nov 8, 2014 3:21 AM

May 2013
"Roar of the MOM!"
Best line yet.
Nov 8, 2014 5:14 AM

Aug 2014
I usually like FT comedy, but this episode made me "WTF". Not much happened, last episode was much better.
Nov 8, 2014 5:46 AM

May 2014
Just what the hell was that?! It was pathetic!!! How long will they keep FT like this?! >_<
Nov 8, 2014 5:48 AM

Apr 2014
lol, okay episode. Pisces was just stupid funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2014 5:59 AM

Dec 2011
LOL, Princess Hisui and Arcadios wearing those pumpkin heads XD.

So the fact that celestial spirits are rebelling is due to the princess's Eclipse Project eh.

Natsu x Hisui...

Ohooo, Hisui-hime created 12 keys that can force the gates closed or open since she's also a celestial spirit wizard it would seem.

Welll... I liked the human form of Pisces more before they rebelled.

Natsu and the rest seems way weaker than they were during the tournament to be honest...

LOL, mighty bear and he decided to nap like a good boy XD.

Eclipse Celestial Spirits hmmm...

Lucy... really Lucy? Lucy kick...

So there are conditions you need to fulfill in order to force close/open the gates lol.

Ah, they have the real keys and Pisces dummies eh.

I think this whole arc is going to be about how they get their asses kicked by celestial spirits.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 8, 2014 8:02 AM

Jul 2014
I can't help but find this episode funny in a weirdest way.
It just had a lot of moment that made me like 'eeehhh? What the..' and blank then laughing for the absurdity.
Still entertaining though.
apsea05Nov 8, 2014 8:11 AM
Google first, ask later
Nov 8, 2014 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
Even for a filler that was horrible. I hope there won't be much of Pisces later on.
Nov 8, 2014 11:28 AM

Feb 2013
These celestial spirits are op
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 8, 2014 11:43 AM

Jun 2014
Wait, Hisui is celestial mage? I don't remember it show in manga.
Nov 8, 2014 11:55 AM

Feb 2014
Monomunu said:
Wait, Hisui is celestial mage? I don't remember it show in manga.

It's because this is a filler arc, it doesn't show in the manga.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 8, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
Zura ja nai, Katsura da!
Nov 8, 2014 12:56 PM

Dec 2011
That was a really boring episode. Although it was nice seeing Hisui again with their pumpkin hats.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2014 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
Saying that Hisui is also a Celestial Spirit magic user is stupid. That's why I usually dislike fillers.
Nov 8, 2014 8:12 PM
Jul 2014
I guess it was ok, but I think it could be better.
Near the end of the episode I found myself wondering,
"Just how many weird-ass Celestial Spirit keys does Yukino have??"
Nov 8, 2014 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
This was just so bad. Especially when princess said she won't hide anymore...right after Lucy said she understand her feelings and went to fight. The transition was just so awful.
Nov 8, 2014 11:45 PM

Aug 2014
Isn't the animation kinda slow? Like when Happy took Natsu to fly, they ascend kinda slow, really slow x.x
And Yukino's celestial spirits are just awesome. One of the Golden Spirits were beat up by the Silver spirits. I kinda wonder why didn't Yukino used them during the fight with Virgo, probably she left it at home I guess.
If only Yukino's spirit were more serious, it would probably be an absolute win there.
Nov 8, 2014 11:46 PM

Jan 2013
...putting this back on hold. gross
Nov 9, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2007
Oh that was a good fight for me .
Liked a lot of guys the "roar of the mom" ... XD
Nov 9, 2014 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
CreamZi said:
"Roar of the MOM!"
Best line yet.
That Lucy kick was funnier xD

Nov 9, 2014 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was weird. 20 minutes of stupid fight...spirits escape with the keys...Hisui "no problem, I just make new ones hue"; Arkadios "no problem, I gave them fake ones hue" for real? Why did they even fight?

This was pretty much a filler episode in a filler arc. Nothing happened. And the comedy was out of place and seemed rather cringe-worthy.
Nov 9, 2014 9:01 PM

Jul 2014
I am watching filler dudes... :v
I thought I´d never be watching the filler of a long run Shonen series while it is transmited
But now I am doing it
A new achievement unlocked

PD
Is there something we can't blame on the princess?
She is like Obama with the USA problems or Putin with Ukraine...
You can blame her on anything :v
Nov 11, 2014 2:15 AM

Jan 2011
Miragee said:
This episode was weird. 20 minutes of stupid fight...spirits escape with the keys...Hisui "no problem, I just make new ones hue"; Arkadios "no problem, I gave them fake ones hue" for real? Why did they even fight?

This was pretty much a filler episode in a filler arc. Nothing happened. And the comedy was out of place and seemed rather cringe-worthy.

Actually there's probably two big reasons to fight. Since the 12 zodiac spirits are the strongest of the Celestial Spirits summonable by the wizards, their freedom (and death 12 days later) would probably put a serious crimp in the powers of those wizards (Lucy, Yukina, Hisui). Also since there is probably some important connection between the zodiac spirits and the zodiac itself, their death may further disorder the natural world which has already been strongly affected by the changes in weather. While this may be a filler arc, it certainly has important implications, and the eclipse spirits are a heck of a lot better antagonists than the jiggle butt gang...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 11, 2014 2:48 AM

Sep 2014
rodac said:
Miragee said:

Actually there's probably two big reasons to fight. Since the 12 zodiac spirits are the strongest of the Celestial Spirits summonable by the wizards, their freedom (and death 12 days later) would probably put a serious crimp in the powers of those wizards (Lucy, Yukina, Hisui). Also since there is probably some important connection between the zodiac spirits and the zodiac itself, their death may further disorder the natural world which has already been strongly affected by the changes in weather. While this may be a filler arc, it certainly has important implications, and the eclipse spirits are a heck of a lot better antagonists than the jiggle butt gang...

Eh? I was specifically talking about the fighting in this episode not in general. And the entire fight this episode was of no use at all. They just revealed at the end that they have to defeat all the spirits to close their respective gates with the keys Hisui made. The episode would have accomplished _something_ if the actually beat Pisces and closed their gate. But here, the point of the fight was to hinder them stealing the keys which then turned out was completly pointless because of the above mentioned reveals from Hisui and Arkadios...
Nov 11, 2014 2:48 PM

Jun 2013
That was bad.
Nov 11, 2014 11:33 PM

Oct 2012
*sigh* the story writer's forgot lucy's whip again.

on another note, i loved the swan spirit. he was funny. XD
icefox94Nov 11, 2014 11:40 PM
Nov 13, 2014 12:08 PM

Mar 2013
Uh, this episode killed me.

What is happening to fairy tail?
I know it's a filler arc, but even in the magic games arc I thought something was wrong with FT.
Nov 15, 2014 8:08 AM

Mar 2010
Compared to Arcados, natsu and the others were useless.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 20, 2014 2:09 PM

Oct 2014
Well this episode was pretty lame.

Multi-tasked through the episode.... Pretty damn boring. Hope they catch up!
Dec 21, 2014 3:09 PM

Jan 2009
getting a bit confused as to the direction this anime is going tbh. i know this is a filler arc and all but some of this stuff just doesn't even make sense...

so the princess (who is apparently a celestial wizard now too... with no summons...) makes 12 new "special" keys that will close the gates of summoned spirits. however their cache 22 is that they have to be supplied with magic power from the summoner that was formerly contracted with that said spirit, and as an added bonus the spirit has to completely lose the will to fight?

ok then, so what is the purpose of the keys to begin with? throughout the entire show from the first time lucy summoned a spirit it's been shown that simply defeating the spirit will close the gate anyway as they run out of enough magic power to sustain their physical forms on the material plane. so if they must make them lose the will to fight, which will likely be defeating them in battle anyways, i can't see the keys actually having a purpose, as they're unnecessary by definition of the shows lore itself.

beyond that this arc in general just seems bad, which says alot to me considering filler arcs normally don't bother me and i find them amusing most of the time. hoping this show starts getting interesting again soon

If you could get good information so easily, ninjas wouldn't have a job, dood...
Dec 21, 2014 4:27 PM

Sep 2014
smokeywon said:
getting a bit confused as to the direction this anime is going tbh. i know this is a filler arc and all but some of this stuff just doesn't even make sense...

so the princess (who is apparently a celestial wizard now too... with no summons...) makes 12 new "special" keys that will close the gates of summoned spirits. however their cache 22 is that they have to be supplied with magic power from the summoner that was formerly contracted with that said spirit, and as an added bonus the spirit has to completely lose the will to fight?

ok then, so what is the purpose of the keys to begin with? throughout the entire show from the first time lucy summoned a spirit it's been shown that simply defeating the spirit will close the gate anyway as they run out of enough magic power to sustain their physical forms on the material plane. so if they must make them lose the will to fight, which will likely be defeating them in battle anyways, i can't see the keys actually having a purpose, as they're unnecessary by definition of the shows lore itself.

beyond that this arc in general just seems bad, which says alot to me considering filler arcs normally don't bother me and i find them amusing most of the time. hoping this show starts getting interesting again soon

I understood it the way that the spirits won't be able to open the gates anymore once those have been closed by the keys. Otherwise they could just jump back once they have recovered.

But yeah, this arc is just silly. Everything from the animation to the story is hilariously bad. I personally had hopes because they could have done something interesting and give more lore to the spirit world. But hey, that would mean you have to actually sit down and write decent stuff. And that requires an outrageous amount of effort. And now we are sitting here watching crap until they adapt the manga again. Sad, I would have liked something like the Loke arc, which was actually really good, but a bit longer.
Dec 23, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2010
Man these villians are boring, so comedic. Seemed like the writers were on drugs. Deneb's introduction was the only interesting thing about this episode.

And oh yeah, Lucy Kick made it back! Loved that. Mom's roar was hilarious as well.

Arcadios to save the day.
Jan 3, 2015 9:35 AM

Jan 2012
lucy kick wtf ? this is becoming more stupid .btw still talking about eclipse project.just punch that princess

I guess i will read the manga

Jan 21, 2015 12:01 PM

Nov 2012
Such a facedesk episode.......
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.