Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2014 4:33 PM

May 2012
I didn't expect to see the whole cast from the parent story! Pretty lovely to see those additional characters in this slightly ecchi turned ova like the parent story's ova!

All by all I have to say the last episode sure was a good ending and this was a nice bonus!
Oct 13, 2014 1:37 PM

Apr 2009
No love scene.? :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2014 8:44 AM

Jul 2010
ezaya said:
No love scene.? :(

Yeah like what the hell is this OVA even good for. Onegai Teacher had it. So I was expecting the same here...
Apr 12, 2015 8:17 PM

Sep 2013
Karen was really annoying in this episode. Well overall, Onegai twins is a pretty forgettable anime but I dont necessarily consider it a waste of time.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 12, 2019 3:57 AM

Oct 2019
WhoCares said:
There was nothing truly special about that episode

^This. Basically episode 13. Different name, same fate. 6/10
May 23, 2021 1:56 PM

May 2018
I want to be Matagu so badly now Hnnngh

and r/surprisecommunism blesses us yet again!

still 5/10 because Karen is relegated to imouto status T_T
Jun 23, 2021 6:34 PM
Feb 2018
I was expecting a bit more from it but it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the setting of the episode, they didn't do enough of that in the first 12 episodes, like get out enough and do interesting things together. It mostly centered around them all just doing the same things mostly, usually around home. Karen is absolutely annoying this episode though, obsessive over Mike. Completely out of character for her. By the end of the episode, we get a rather strange ghost encounter? A bit of out of place for sure and last episode it was said that they were all related. If so, why would Mike and Mina be together as a couple? I found it more interesting than the base anime though. It was pretty juicy at times too. Overall, I enjoyed the episode because it switched things up and changed the pace. Seeing more characters around was nice too. While I don't agree with Mike and Mina being together, I still liked it. 7/10.
VengefulAuraJun 23, 2021 6:40 PM
Feb 10, 1:47 AM

Jul 2023
What an absolute rubbish to a show that's already so so!

Karen, from being that cute sister, became annoying. Not just annoying but it was negatively affecting Maiku's work. Jeez. After finding out that they are 肉親, she is indulging urges to have incestuous relaationship with Maiku. The siscon is the imouto instead of the older brother.

Another inconsistency. In the anime's finale, he kissed her and is probably prepared to marry her so that she will not leave.

But here, he is hesitating to have that kind of relationship to the point that Miina had to strip and let his dick do the thinking.

Anyway, it's good that Kei has some speaking lines no matter how annoying as a character he is. It's weird if he is just there without actually speaking.
patkarununganFeb 10, 1:54 AM

More topics from this board

» Picture missing

magnus - Apr 21, 2007

2 by magnus »»
Apr 21, 2007 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.