Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2009 4:18 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 8, 2009 4:35 PM
Feb 2009
Excellent summary tsubasalover, many thanks for your effort.
Nov 9, 2009 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
i dont know since which ep has this show became a politic-theme show.(or maybe since the beginning lol)
But i still love it XD this ep is best for all lirenxkajika fans,seriously
Nov 10, 2009 8:35 PM

Nov 2007
No prob. VFN.

And,
snowteddy.
Nov 15, 2009 3:02 PM

Aug 2008
I can't believe not only that the confessed so easily, but says that she didn't have the chance to confess the past two years since they were never alone. That's some bullshit right there. During this episode, I thought to myself, "What is it going to take to get Kajika to realize Li-Ren loves her? I guess he'd have to be on the verge of death." Just then the grenade drops, and I chuckle to myself. Even then, though, I feel like something was missing during the bedside scene and it feels similar to what she told Eugene. I'm really going to need a stronger proclamation from her to really believe it, even if the story could go no other way, since if just doesn't feel solid yet.

Also, the guy getting shot was hilariously bad, and I"m surprised they lingered on it so long.
Nov 15, 2009 10:29 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah I'm not exactly sure if she mean "i love you" in the romantic way or whether she still means it in more of a brotherly way....I'm kinda confused lol. But I actually really liked the episode. Li-ren x Kajika! <3
Nov 15, 2009 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
I'm sure Kajika feels kind of weird saying "I love you" to Li Ren because he was her "brotherly figure" for the longest time and then to realize that she loves him.
Nov 16, 2009 7:36 AM

Jul 2008
but now that kajika confessed we will have 11 more episodes in which the other 3 candidates(well...2) won't stand a chance if she already chose the one she likes..:D
Nov 16, 2009 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
I can't believe not only that the confessed so easily, but says that she didn't have the chance to confess the past two years since they were never alone. That's some bullshit right there. During this episode, I thought to myself, "What is it going to take to get Kajika to realize Li-Ren loves her? I guess he'd have to be on the verge of death." Just then the grenade drops, and I chuckle to myself. Even then, though, I feel like something was missing during the bedside scene and it feels similar to what she told Eugene. I'm really going to need a stronger proclamation from her to really believe it, even if the story could go no other way, since if just doesn't feel solid yet.

Also, the guy getting shot was hilariously bad, and I"m surprised they lingered on it so long.

Yeah, it was very odd. She didn't even have a whole "what! I love him in a non-brother way now?" moment or anything, she just segue'd into it. But then again, it didn't feel like an actual confession to me. It felt like Kajika blaming her feelings on "childish selfishness" and Li-Ren going with it. Notice he didn't say he was in love with her, either, he just said she would always be the most important thing to him. I realise it's a fine line but with these two I think they both need to be explicit and say "I'm in love with you" to each other for the message to sink through. Otherwise Kajika will think she's being selfish & Li-Ren will just think Kajika is being her usual self and is probably in love with Carl/Eugene/Lumati/whoever. Bunch of idiots! :P

I also agree with the shooting thing, whoever designed the "serious" faces in this show is made of fail.
Nov 29, 2009 2:10 AM

Mar 2009
Meh, Kajika finally annoys me in this episode. Really, her childish *love* confession to Li Ren came off sounding selfish & self-centred. I can see some arrogance shining through here. Everything including Li Ren had to revolve around her. She really ticks me off the wrong way here.
Oct 22, 2011 12:18 AM
Feb 2011
I saw those 2 falling in love from the first episode. YAWN Can't really say I like Li Ren, tho I don't hate him. I think Lumati was really the only one who would go well with Kajika. There personalities matched much more so then anyone else. The rest lacked any sort of true human emotion and personality that would go well with marriage.

noteDhero said:

The whole reason why she suddenly came out with a confession is because the idea of him getting married was like being hit by a grande to her own feelings so she realized how she actually felt.

This show is kind of hard to get into when you see the end coming (if this is the actual end of the romance) and you don't like how it is. Only reason Li Ren is chosen is because they have history together. Unfair fight!!

Plus you can tell the outcome most of the time in a romance anime because alot of the time its the first one to be introduced and/or childhood friend that they end up with. Takes the fun out of harem and love triangles.

5/10 for this Ep.

As it turns out I have absolutely no interest in this show anymore. Sadly what could have been a great show fell quite short.
korn7809Oct 22, 2011 12:30 AM
Aug 30, 2013 11:57 PM
Aug 2011
I have no more interest in this either.
She really is selfish and I'm glad that she realizes that she's childish but meh...

There was never no question that Li-Ren was going to come out on top.
This is one of the major reasons why I don't like watching romance series, you know, the fact that you can see the ending couple almost immediately from the start.

The airport scene was silly. Most people there didn't seem too shocked at the shooting though, there's a bunch of background characters just standing around lol.
Instead of:
a) running the hell out of there
b) dropping to the ground
c) hiding behind something
standAug 31, 2013 12:03 AM
Dec 17, 2014 9:25 AM
Aug 2012
Finally she confessed, now I feel relieved and happy for them) They are perfect couple
Jan 4, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2013
KAJIKA & LI REN FINALLY SAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!
This ep was just amazing!
May 24, 2017 5:11 AM

Jan 2015
This show is kind of a hot mess but lit for ppl who love DRAMA at the same time lol
Aug 9, 2017 4:26 AM
Aug 2014
How did Kajika even get a ticket?
So she somehow meets Carl, gets saved by Li-Ren and then again get saved by Noei all in the span of a few minutes and Li-Ren somehow doesn't even blame her. Come on.
Nov 9, 2017 2:40 AM

May 2010
BINGOOOOOOOOOO. Took 28 episodes to get here.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 18, 2020 7:51 AM

Mar 2017
goddamn, FINALLY. been waiting for this one
Oct 24, 2022 12:24 AM

Jan 2021
This episode only proved that Kajika was indeed selfish. She escaped to Raginei while she knew that Li-Ren will definitely go after her (her inner monologue on the airport escalator) and Li-Ren ended up injured. Then she told Li-Ren that she didn't want Li-Ren to marry nor to love anyone other than her. What.... she loved him as a brother for a long time and now she just realized she loves him when she knew Li-Ren had a future bride? It felt like she just wanted Li-Ren to stay by her side but not giving any explanation of what kind of relationship she want to have with him.

I think Kajika's character is getting more annoying and messier than she was before. I need a strong Kajika like in the earlier episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 22, 2009

28 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 6, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 5 Discussion

bonbonzy - May 4, 2009

31 by CalmTeaTime »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:57 PM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 4 Discussion

maji_saikou - Apr 26, 2009

49 by CalmTeaTime »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:54 PM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 3 Discussion

bonbonzy - Apr 20, 2009

43 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bonbonzy - Apr 12, 2009

60 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.