Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2009 10:14 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great manga..truly awesome..and nice ending..
In the end they are settled down..Shibuki married with Taiyo..

And what a shocking Shibuki's mother actually trying to killed Taiyo when he was a kid..and the whale is not the bad guy..it actually saved him

Still page 75 i don't know if i can say it's pretty..it's creepy but more mystery makes it more interesting..though i still can't figure out what relationship does Taiyo's blood with the whale..

Simply rare gem to find..thx to Master_M2k for recommending this manga to me XD
Nov 19, 2009 1:39 PM

Feb 2008
it was a great manga
Jan 30, 2010 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
The ending seems really rushed ..
And Mar knew she was pregnant right after hooking up with Taiyo ? incredible ..
Shibuki looks so "old"
Mar 8, 2010 2:26 PM

Apr 2008
I dunno. Basically from my understanding, the whole reason for the deaths and craziness is because Taiyo's dad, Yuuji, couldn't keep his pants on with Ruriko, Saki, and Machiko (attempted murder, suicide, performed human sacrifice).

So I guess the real mystery is why the men of the Nakahara family become such sex magnets (since Yuuji seems to be doing the same with the Miyara sisters and Mar). If you think about it, this could have been another plot for DNA² . lol.
May 17, 2010 8:19 AM

Mar 2008
MickShake said:

It was a good series though, but it left a lot of questions either unanswered or very vaguely answered because of the rush job in the last volume.
Aug 26, 2010 10:18 AM

Feb 2010
really a unique manga enjoyed it from the start to the end
Jul 6, 2011 1:56 AM

Sep 2008
dreamingsamurai said:
I dunno. Basically from my understanding, the whole reason for the deaths and craziness is because Taiyo's dad, Yuuji, couldn't keep his pants on with Ruriko, Saki, and Machiko (attempted murder, suicide, performed human sacrifice).

LOL, I was going to post the exact same thing. In the end, it's all the dad's fault. who could have thought that a little guy missing a tooth, sitting on a rock in the middle of the sea (making reference to the chapter where taiyo's dad appears as a kid) could create such trouble when grown up. Hell, he chasing skirts almost brought the apocalypse.
Jul 6, 2011 1:59 AM

Dec 2010
Him fucking people to make whale children was on purpose. He needed to spawn children sacrifices.
Mar 1, 2012 6:14 AM

Jun 2010
Well it wasn't a bad read, I understood most of it with only a few questions. I'm guessing Taiyo's was related to the whale in some way but all the "sacrifices" were caused because he was a whore -.-

Still that doesnt explain the previous sacrifices that were found in the ruins. And why they all seemed to be sick and dying for no reason "exept taiyo" for some unknown reason o_O (At first I thought it was the whale calling for them but why did it stop when the ruins were destroyed ?) It didn't even answer what happened to Taiyo's dad and the sister's dad..

All in all verry weird and random manga, could have been better. But I gotta admit it was fun trying to put the puzzle together even if some of the pieces were missing.
Mar 19, 2012 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
This was a fun read even though it left some answers unresolved. I give it 8/10 I recommend to people who like romance and slice of life even if they weren't the focus of the story it was still good :)
Apr 13, 2012 3:23 AM

Feb 2009
MickShake said:
Shibuki looks so "old"

what page did see that? i think i didnt read that.

anyway, kai-kun's mother is nagisa? wtf?
Jul 26, 2012 3:11 AM

Jan 2009
The story buildup and artwork was excellent, but that conclusion felt really disappointing & rushed

Like legion said, there were a lot of (possibly unintentional) unresolved questions. The reasoning and motives behind certain events felt weak.

Though, the slice of life/romance atmosphere and adventure theme really shined through
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Dec 10, 2013 2:16 PM
Jul 2013
that bastard of a father didn't stop fucking around after driving his wife to suicide? wtf?
he further drives 2 more women into cheating on their husbands and eventually criminally insane?
more children in france and peru?
unbelievable.
the 'died in place of taiyo' angle would have been good.
instead they were all made out as weak and pathetic.
Mar 18, 2015 1:14 AM

Jun 2014
I think Mar was preggy, she was touching her belly in her last panel.
I like to think that Taiyo(he's a chicks magnet too) would be womanizer like his dad. Nagisa and Mio (incest ftw) are hotter than Shibuki.

7/10 mediocre art good story
Apr 1, 2015 6:41 PM

Apr 2011
rajurashmi2000 said:
that bastard of a father didn't stop fucking around after driving his wife to suicide? wtf?
he further drives 2 more women into cheating on their husbands and eventually criminally insane?
more children in france and peru?
unbelievable.
the 'died in place of taiyo' angle would have been good.
instead they were all made out as weak and pathetic.

It was really insane xD
Seriously your wife commit suicide because of you being a womanizer but he still continue fucking women..

I guess we will know the future of the Miyara Sisters :P
Oct 28, 2015 2:52 AM

Nov 2011
This felt pretty predictable in the end. At least some of the sisters were amusing to see although I think it was obvious who Taiyo would end up with..
Oct 27, 2018 5:20 AM
Sep 2018
kevin-yourock said:
MickShake said:
Shibuki looks so "old"

what page did see that? i think i didnt read that.

anyway, kai-kun's mother is nagisa? wtf?

No , mother is shibuki
May 6, 2020 4:29 PM

Aug 2016
A pretty decent manga, with mistery and conspiracy elements that werent as interesting as the "wierd", yet superior slice of life and harem dynamics.
:v
Jun 30, 2020 1:47 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The dads backstory and the whole harem dynamic added to a rushed ending, soured my enjoyment of this somewhat.

While I dislike the sexualization of younger girls in general, Mio was easily the most interesting and well developed character among the sisters. A shame the mangaka didn't have the balls to having her end up with Taiyo after a time skip (DNA be damned, lol)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

» is this a comedy like granblue?

Neostorm-X - Jul 14, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 14, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » IO Chapter 54 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 8, 2009

2 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 29, 2020 1:37 PM

Poll: » IO Chapter 50 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 8, 2009

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 28, 2020 1:38 AM

Poll: » IO Chapter 49 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 8, 2009

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 27, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » IO Chapter 43 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 8, 2009

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 22, 2020 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.