Forums
New
Oct 30, 2014 7:00 AM
Sep 2014
Trailer Pics which just aired of The Last

Message from Kishimoto

Some more promo material

Trailer

If you guys see all this,its even more evidence that NaruHina is reaching canon in the movie.Naruto is having to rescue Hinata too and the promos are showing that Sakura is the matchmaker between the 2 helping Hinata's feelings reach Naruto

Also Kishimoto said the movie is all about love,therefore nonshippers AND NS fans should avoid it :D
ZelotNov 7, 2014 12:41 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 30, 2014 7:04 AM

Feb 2013
Radon87000 said:

Also Kishimoto said the movie is all about love,therefore nonshippers AND NS fans should avoid it :D

I sure will.

Oct 30, 2014 7:04 AM

Dec 2013
If they do it alright, I might come to like Naru x Hina. Seriously Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. I guess I didn't like Naru x Hina because there wasn't any chemistry between them, but if they really emphasize their relationship in this movie, what the heck, I might as well appreciate it.
Oct 30, 2014 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
Mangalist-san said:
i knew it that kakakshi become the Hokage

wasn't a surprise.
Oct 30, 2014 7:13 AM

Jul 2013
robis798 said:
If they do it alright, I might come to like Naru x Hina. Seriously Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto. I guess I didn't like Naru x Hina because there wasn't any chemistry between them, but if they really emphasize their relationship in this movie, what the heck, I might as well appreciate it.

NaruHina was shown a lot more in the manga from NaruSaku since the beginning, if you've been paying attention....

Oct 30, 2014 7:15 AM
Oct 2014
Wouldnt it be kinda cute if at the end of the Movie a little Kid would be shown, wich had blond hair the eyes of an Hyuuga and u could here his mother calling his name "Neji" :D hahahahahahaha just kidding as an NaruXHina fanboy xD
Oct 30, 2014 7:37 AM

Dec 2013
EasyGo-er said:
robis798 said:

NaruHina was shown a lot more in the manga from NaruSaku since the beginning, if you've been paying attention....

The only thing I saw was that Hinata had a crush on Naruto and Naruto was oblivious to the maximum, plus they have way too different personalities, Naruto is too outgoing while Hinata is the epitome of the 'shy' girl ( which I despise with my whole heart ). And the point is that people like her that way, that she is shy. Because I don't see a reason to ship them since Hinata is ultimately a side character.
Oct 30, 2014 7:43 AM
Sep 2014
badwolf45f said:
Radon87000 said:

I sure will.

Hahaha.Kishi has said the movie is about love so all you non shippers and NS fans got trolled.Romance has a big spot in the movie as per his message
Oct 30, 2014 7:53 AM

Dec 2012
Kakashi is the sixth Hokage?

Man fuck this shit..
Oct 30, 2014 7:53 AM

Feb 2013
Radon87000 said:
badwolf45f said:

I sure will.

Hahaha.Kishi has said the movie is about love so all you non shippers and NS fans got trolled.Romance has a big spot in the movie as per his message

I haven't been trolled. I always new both NS and NH had the same probability of becoming canon, in this case, if the hints are true, NH has win the canon. Still doesnt make me liking the pairing, I still like NS much more.

Oct 30, 2014 7:59 AM

Jun 2009
I still refuse to see ANYTHING in this as canon. It's a damn movie, it's just stupid filler crap. I guess I'll see how the manga ends next month. After that I'll probably just call it quits and accept whatever happened there as the ending.

Also fuck shipping, as if romance has ever played even the tiniest role in this manga.
Oct 30, 2014 8:09 AM

Dec 2012
grandy_UiD said:

Also fuck shipping

QFT.

That Randon guy ruined it for everybody.
Oct 30, 2014 8:14 AM
Sep 2014
grandy_UiD said:
I still refuse to see ANYTHING in this as canon. It's a damn movie, it's just stupid filler crap. I guess I'll see how the manga ends next month. After that I'll probably just call it quits and accept whatever happened there as the ending.

Also fuck shipping, as if romance has ever played even the tiniest role in this manga.

Well,thats Kishi's statement that the movie is on love.Not mine
Oct 30, 2014 8:21 AM

Oct 2013
Love, huh? Thought it's about shinobi... ;D
Oct 30, 2014 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:

Man fuck this shit..

Although I was expecting this I was hoping it wouldn't be the case. Where the hell does that leave Naruto and his dream of becoming Hokage..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2014 8:35 AM

Mar 2013
Kakashi the 6th hokage?

Serious man? We read 700 chapters to see naruto's dream come true...
Realy kishimoto, kill yourself --'.
Oct 30, 2014 8:42 AM

Dec 2012
julyachan said:

Whoa there, that's taking it too far, even as a joke.

AJWilliams said:
tsudecimo said:

Man fuck this shit..

Although I was expecting this I was hoping it wouldn't be the case. Where the hell does that leave Naruto and his dream of becoming Hokage..

Well Naruto will be the one after him, but Idk, I don't feel happy about this, and it's not because of Naruto.
Oct 30, 2014 8:55 AM

Mar 2014
What the hell is this shit every day I am getting more and more disappointed with the movie info..
About love, seriously?
Idk, it may turn out well, but I think that the manga's ending will be ruined with this movie. And I suspect that there won't be enough Sasuke and Kakashi which is a shame they could replace Hinata's screentime she is not that important anyway
Oct 30, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
danae17 said:
What the hell is this shit every day I am getting more and more disappointed with the movie info..
About love, seriously?
Idk, it may turn out well, but I think that the manga's ending will be ruined with this movie. And I suspect that there won't be enough Sasuke and Kakashi which is a shame they could replace Hinata's screentime she is not that important anyway

She finally is important in this movie. For whatever reason.
Oct 30, 2014 8:58 AM

Aug 2008
robis798 said:
EasyGo-er said:

The only thing I saw was that Hinata had a crush on Naruto and Naruto was oblivious to the maximum, plus they have way too different personalities, Naruto is too outgoing while Hinata is the epitome of the 'shy' girl ( which I despise with my whole heart ). And the point is that people like her that way, that she is shy. Because I don't see a reason to ship them since Hinata is ultimately a side character.

Minato and Kushina had completely different personalities though, and they were cute. Heck me and my gf do as well and we're going on 4 years.

Though Naruto and Hinata were definitely more emphasized in the anime then the manga. Perhaps Kishimoto just felt the anime did his job for him (I mean he never really focused on romance anyway).

And yay for Kakashi being 6th hokage. I was pretty happy when it happened even for a brief moment in the anime (guy giving him flowers lawl). But yeah glad to see Kakashi can finally move on from his past and become a stronger person.
Oct 30, 2014 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
robis798 said:
danae17 said:
About love, seriously?

You are right but I think this is happening in sake of the fans. I was really not in the whole romance perspective, I expected to see a movie that will settle up things that were left off in the manga. I wanted to see more of all the main characters, along with the supporting ones. Well that's just my opinion, I was disappointed with the news, but that doesn't mean the movie will be lame for sure. If I am satisfied with the manga's ending I may as well leave it there.
DanaeOct 30, 2014 9:05 AM
Oct 30, 2014 9:02 AM

Apr 2014
danae17 said:
About love, seriously?

It is not like it's going to be a SOL style romance movie. Naruto's got bigger shit to worry about rather then taking Hinata out on dates.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2014 9:09 AM
Feb 2014
robis798 said:
danae17 said:
About love, seriously?

Reason: studio pierrot
Oct 30, 2014 9:12 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=robis798][quote=EasyGo-er]
robis798 said:

Because I don't see a reason to ship them since Hinata is ultimately a side character.

A side charackter which had 1000 times more developement than sakura.....
Oct 30, 2014 9:15 AM

Dec 2012
danae17 said:
in sake of the fans.

That's most likely untrue, and quite baseless. She is important because the movie is relevant to the Hyuuga clan, because of the main antagonist who is a linked to Kagyua.

Plus we barely know anything about how the movie is going to be like, so I would refrain from calling this and that character important or not, and acting like this is confirmed to be about love relationships and what not.
Oct 30, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
Just a tiny bit of advice who seem to already hate this movie because of Naruhina stuff, probably a good idea to have an open mind about it. If you hate it because the movie doesn't seem to be in your favor, you should probably move on, it's already completed, nothing is going to change if you keep complaining.
Eh
Oct 30, 2014 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
EasyGo-er said:
robis798 said:

Because I don't see a reason to ship them since Hinata is ultimately a side character.

Completely false. Sakura changed her opinion over Naruto as time proggresed, realized she was weakest member of the group, wanted to become stronger ( and became ). Hinata? Honestly I don't remember anything about her. She had a crush on Naruto and still has. Though Naruto did influence her to become stronger as well, but that cannot be compared to Sakura's development.
goodshitgoOdshitOct 30, 2014 9:27 AM
Oct 30, 2014 9:26 AM
Sep 2014
Just in case you guys dont get it. [B]Kishimoto in his message said "To put it bluntly this movie is about love.I have never written something on love and this is the first time."

This movie is about love and the plot is just a side plot.

edit-Original post promo materials part updated.A new poster came out which says Hinata is eventually kidnapped too and Naruto has to rescue her
Oct 30, 2014 9:29 AM

Jul 2014
Radon87000 said:
Just in case you guys dont get it. Kishimoto in his message said "To put it bluntly this movie is about love.I have never written something on love and this is the first time."

This movie is about love and the plot is just a side plot.

edit-Original post promo materials part updated.A new poster came out which says Hinata is eventually kidnapped too
and Naruto has to rescue her

Damsel in distress? Fantastic.
"Hi!"
Oct 30, 2014 9:39 AM

Jan 2012
tsudecimo said:

Man fuck this shit..

isn't naruto stronger than kakashi

I thought hokage means strongest shinobi in village

Oct 30, 2014 9:40 AM
Jun 2013
robis798 said:
EasyGo-er said:

Completely false. Sakura changed her opinion over Naruto as time proggresed, realized she was weakest member of the group, wanted to become stronger ( and became ). Hinata? Honestly I don't remember anything about her. She had a crush on Naruto and still has. Though Naruto did influence her to become stronger as well, but that cannot be compared to Sakura's development.

To be fair hinata helped naruto in two big moments. The pain battle where she defended him and the result of her probably dieing made naruto snap and turn the tide of the fight. When naruto almost went all aniken and was about to turn to the dark side hinata stopped him.She also always supported naruto no matter what. Side note even though I support narutoxhinata. even Im getting kinda annoyed by the "LOOK LOOK ITS CANNON SEE!" lol.
Oct 30, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2008
AllenVonStein said:
tsudecimo said:

Man fuck this shit..

No, the hokage is the one who is accepted by everyone (as per Itachi's words).
Oct 30, 2014 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
Yeah I thought I'd be enjoying watching the movie when its out but then I saw the pic with kakashi as the sixth hokage.

Too bad Might Guy is still unappreciated.
Oct 30, 2014 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
AllenVonStein said:
tsudecimo said:

Man fuck this shit..

Well, yes, but it's not literal. The Hokage is the one most fitted to protect the village and handle it's affair.

Kakashi is more experienced in that regard to Naruto, who still isn't even in his 20's, so it's not that much of a surprise that he wouldn't become Hokage straight away.

Either way, Naruto is going to accomplish what the past Hokages couldn't. That makes him the most special Hokage since the first Hokage.
Oct 30, 2014 11:22 AM

Aug 2014
Told ya, tsudecimo. It was pretty obvious Kakashi was the 6th.

Anyway, this movie is looking worse with every bit of info that gets released. I really dislike Hinata, her being a major focus in the movie is a big minus.

The story of "love" between probably Naruto and Hinata is also a minus. I couldn't care less about this what may as well be a crack pairing.

The third minus is the plot. It just sounds... lame and filler. A rescue mission and what seems to be the generic villain wanting to destroy the world.

The fourth minus is the apparent lack of Sasuke.

I didn't understand whether this movie is canon or not. Kishi says it follows the events of the manga, but then he also says it's okay to watch it without ever reading Naruto. So which is it?
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 30, 2014 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
tsudecimo said:
danae17 said:
in sake of the fans.

That's most likely untrue, and quite baseless. She is important because the movie is relevant to the Hyuuga clan, because of the main antagonist who is a linked to Kagyua.

Plus we barely know anything about how the movie is going to be like, so I would refrain from calling this and that character important or not, and acting like this is confirmed to be about love relationships and what not.

Well I still think that focusing on Hinata is partly because of this too. After all, most movies try to make stories that appeal to the majority of fans, for financial purposes too. I didn't know about the antagonist though, my bad.
Randon posted that Kishimoto said it will be a story about love and that's what made me believe that Hinata will be a central character. Like I said, I can't judge it so early, but I am quite disappointed with the current info. I may be wrong though, after all promos and messages can be misleading.
Oct 30, 2014 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
Why so desperate about ships? '-'
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Jan 2012
tsudecimo said:
AllenVonStein said:

Well, yes, but it's not literal. The Hokage is the one most fitted to protect the village and handle it's affair.

Kakashi is more experienced in that regard to Naruto, who still isn't even in his 20's, so it's not that much of a surprise that he wouldn't become Hokage straight away.

Either way, Naruto is going to accomplish what the past Hokages couldn't. That makes him the most special Hokage since the first Hokage.

ok

Oct 30, 2014 11:44 AM
Sep 2014
Official Saiyan Island news article confirms the movie is completely based on romantic love

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

The movie is going to be chock full of romance :D
Oct 30, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
^ This can't be happening to me...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 30, 2014 12:10 PM

Feb 2013
Radon87000 said:
Official Saiyan Island news article confirms the movie is completely based on romantic love

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-last-naruto-movie-about-love-more-story-information/

It would be so good if at the end nothing happens...like, THAT would be trolling.

Oct 30, 2014 12:19 PM

Feb 2012
Kakashi as the 6th hokage lol. That just sealed the deal; fuck this movie. I dont care if its about NH; how the fuck did they choose Kakashi over Naruto? AND doubt give me that bulshit that Naruto was too young. So they choosed some weak ass sharingan(he doesnt even have it anymore) wannabe over arguably the strongest ninja alive for your leader. Whatever i sincerely hope we get see Naruto as the 7th at the end.
IciBurnOct 30, 2014 12:37 PM
Oct 30, 2014 12:44 PM

Jan 2012
"hey guys, I don't know how to write romance so I"m giving you a movie where someone can do this to me"

Full of romance is exaggerate imo, but it will have romance. Unless Naruto change his personality, it won't be so bad for those who don't like it.

Kakashi hokage yay. The movie will be enjoyable. Naruto is very young to become one. Maybe he'll be in the manga.
Oct 30, 2014 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Radon87000 said:

Full of romance? Cringefest confirmed, it might be interesting to see how Kishi handles romance though
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 30, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
Kakashi's the 6th Hogake? Not cool man,not cool.
Oct 30, 2014 1:10 PM
Sep 2014
Naruto is probably 20 in the new movie. He's too young and too "stupid" to be the leafs Hokage. Kakashis personality/experience is more suited to be Hokage at least for now. What if chapter 700 is a time skip after Naruto the last? Maybe Naruto is Hokage in chapter 700 and the movie shows what he did to definitively be the leafs hokage. idk just thinking out loud
NoiceOct 30, 2014 2:36 PM
Oct 30, 2014 1:18 PM

Dec 2012
Anepg said:
"hey guys, I don't know how to write romance''

He is pretty great at writing romance actually, and creating chemistry between characters.
Oct 30, 2014 1:20 PM

Jan 2013
Radon87000 said:
This movie is, putting it straight, about love!

what
Oct 30, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
I just read the Sayian Island article. Man what the hell, I like romance, and I like Naruto x Hinata, but I don't really want a movie about it..

This seems really odd, but this is definitely not an epilogue anymore.

Well, I hope there is more info released on what ''True End plan'' means...
Oct 30, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Naruto still a genin?

Maybe that's a reason why he isn't hokage.
Eh
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 7 - The Last Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sarroush - Apr 24, 2015

276 by JonnyMcThicc »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM

» I'm confused

Mushroomen - Jul 28, 2022

20 by rileybrok »»
Jul 27, 2023 11:15 PM

» When to watch the last

removed-user - Feb 3, 2022

23 by Shwetank_anime »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:49 PM

» Good shonen movies to watch even from any series

bgloudcold_24 - Mar 29, 2022

12 by Komlan_6 »»
Mar 30, 2022 2:14 PM

» Do I need to watch this before Boruto?

SoulessAnime - May 1, 2021

14 by Waves-Elian »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.