Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2014 4:44 AM
Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I just read the scrip for the translation and saw the raw man its hard to associate the script and raws together but this chapter is way intense glad Delilah is alive and that dragon is way quite strong even fighter planes just assessing it's a bit where put to the ringer can't wait for the Dragon fight.

Oh yeah I forgot to add the Butler did it hahaha always wanted to say that.
HELLSATANOct 30, 2014 5:09 AM
Oct 30, 2014 11:21 AM

Dec 2008
HELLSATAN said:
that dragon is way quite strong even fighter planes just assessing it's a bit where put to the ringer

That's because that fighter pilot was a retard, what kind of moron uses fighter jet to close in almost to a melle on a thing that has far greater maneuverability than he does. He was lucky that he was just burned up a little if the dragon made an unexpected movement and the fighter ended up crashing into it...
I loved the reaction of that mechanic XD
New profile design sucks.
Oct 30, 2014 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
That was luck he even survived tbh. If this was in Cross Ange, we could be looking for some grave stones..

Anyways, good chapter. Really liked most of the action bits.
Oct 30, 2014 11:12 PM

Apr 2012
that pilots was lucky, but poor the F-4 lol

why they don't use F-2 or F-15J to fight the dragon?

Oct 31, 2014 8:11 AM
Mar 2010
Karharot said:
HELLSATAN said:
that dragon is way quite strong even fighter planes just assessing it's a bit where put to the ringer

That's because that fighter pilot was a retard, what kind of moron uses fighter jet to close in almost to a melle on a thing that has far greater maneuverability than he does. He was lucky that he was just burned up a little if the dragon made an unexpected movement and the fighter ended up crashing into it...

I'm not referring to the plane getting burnt his an idiot for that I'm referring to the dragons capabilities it practically out maneuvers those jets.
Nov 1, 2014 4:47 AM
Jul 2011
wait thats not the dad is it?!?
Nov 3, 2014 4:30 AM
Mar 2010
Quoo said:
wait thats not the dad is it?!?

No its the Butler.
Nov 3, 2014 7:53 AM

Jun 2013
Wait Deliah is also wounded and in Death bed? ....Did she try kill herself after she stabbed Yanagida? or did he hit her with his bullets? Like I said...looks like Delliah only hit Yanagida below heart and Lungs..that are has only a muscles and bloodveins...well pretty important blood veins somewhat but with blood transfer he has very good chance to survive.

hah, that kind of Reaction of the demi-humans was expected and very realistic...She stabbed member of the JSDF....if they were different kind of people or like Empire....Entire Demi-human faction in Camp would have been either slaughtered or exiled. My fears of the last chapter, about exile was not going to happen good...there will be consequences tough.

Hah. JSDF is really nice after all...Towards their Comrades and Friends...but their Enemies are so going to suffer ..and that Butler got caught.... They have no way to hide Finger prints!! XD And Deliah will get mercy after all. They realized that it was Faked. And they are faster in capital that her agent was...oh the they joy of the planes and cars.
So Agent has arrived into Prince's party and that little traitor bunny better watch her back.

And they are pissing off the dragon...Scouting for the real fight? I would say that Dragon was in for a Trouble...but it is by their own Words...Flying Armored Fire-Breathing Battleship....so it will not be easy.

So Dark She-Elf did not find them they found her new companions after she left. Let's see what kind first impressions Itami will make.

JarjaxleNov 3, 2014 9:11 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 3, 2014 8:23 AM

Jun 2013
Karharot said:
HELLSATAN said:

Yep Literally Fire-Breathing, Armored Flying Battleship with damn good maneuvers....Damn bad Middle Boss...No wonder it is one of the Top Predators in the World. Freaking Missiles...that is only thing that wil but that thing down.

Lol, Pilot Was literally Fairy Tail's Elfman....(If you are MAN) Utter Moron..with a Death Wish.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 4, 2014 4:04 AM

Dec 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Wait Deliah is also wounded and in Death bed? ....Did she try kill herself after she stabbed Yanagida? or did he hit her with his bullets?

Probably the latter. Even if she attempted suicide afterwards I don't think she would do it there and then.
Jarjaxle said:
So Dark She-Elf did not find them they found her new companions after she left. Let's see what kind first impressions Itami will make.

If those are the people who sent Yao for help then it will work out somehow, especially since Rory is there. If those are the people who turned into worshiping Hardy it could get ugly, especially since Rory is there...

Jarjaxle said:
Yep Literally Fire-Breathing, Armored Flying Battleship with damn good maneuvers....Damn bad Middle Boss...No wonder it is one of the Top Predators in the World. Freaking Missiles...that is only thing that wil but that thing down.

Most Air to Air missiles would not be able to home in onto that thing. Radar does not detect it properly, it doesn't have a big enough heat signature and there is no metal in it so proximity detonators reacting to magnetic fields will just pass right by it...
If they had some A-10 Thunderbolts they could drop it easily, few bursts from this and he would be just a gory mess. If they don't have A-10 then there are ways to guide missiles manually but it is a pain and not so reliable against something with so much freedom of movement.
New profile design sucks.
Nov 4, 2014 5:42 AM
Mar 2010
Karharot said:
Jarjaxle said:
Wait Deliah is also wounded and in Death bed? ....Did she try kill herself after she stabbed Yanagida? or did he hit her with his bullets?

Probably the latter. Even if she attempted suicide afterwards I don't think she would do it there and then.
Jarjaxle said:

If those are the people who sent Yao for help then it will work out somehow, especially since Rory is there. If those are the people who turned into worshiping Hardy it could get ugly, especially since Rory is there...

Jarjaxle said:

Most Air to Air missiles would not be able to home in onto that thing. Radar does not detect it properly, it doesn't have a big enough heat signature and there is no metal in it so proximity detonators reacting to magnetic fields will just pass right by it...
If they had some A-10 Thunderbolts they could drop it easily, few bursts from this and he would be just a gory mess. If they don't have A-10 then there are ways to guide missiles manually but it is a pain and not so reliable against something with so much freedom of movement.

I'll go with the gaue-8(sorry for the spelling not sure) equips with a massive gatling gun and some triple A with laser guided missile or at least some surface to air missiles to bring that thing down.
Dec 26, 2014 1:48 AM

Oct 2013
spotted!
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 19, 2015 8:04 PM
Jun 2013
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gate_jietai_kare_no_chi_nite_kaku_tatakeri/c041/18.html
Now the question is the crimelords, they seem to be doing their job properly; after seeing the senate blown up, I am sure that they want to stay on the JSDF's goodside. I will wonder if blackmail will be effective, especially for finding more info since

Side note: I am surprised the idiot prince can still eat, his teeth were knocked out. I really hope the manga shows that our cook can save Bunny queen.
greed2Jan 19, 2015 8:57 PM
Jun 13, 2015 5:53 PM

Nov 2008
AcezHarfianz said:
that pilots was lucky, but poor the F-4 lol

why they don't use F-2 or F-15J to fight the dragon?

I keep on wondering about that too. And how in the world are they keeping those ancient things flying?
Jun 20, 2015 2:29 AM

Aug 2010
Loved the Jet vs Dragon stuff. Esp the testing maneuverabilty action.

And it's always awesome to see how they use science! Truth serum and fingerprint:P

Will we get to see some Rory blood bath again? :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.