Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 7:36 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
CHROME EPISODE!

And I'm still loving that opening

(Is anyone else seeing ShouichiXSpanner or is it just me?)
garfield15Nov 6, 2009 7:55 PM
Nov 6, 2009 8:52 PM

Jul 2009
i loved this episode cause it was a chrome episode which they need more of!

seems like we're still in a filler; it's alright i guess. Since the anime is right on the manga's ass.
Nov 6, 2009 9:20 PM

May 2008
Haha Chrome is so cute,rofl at Ryohei still fired up about you know who :D andddd where is Hibari

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 6, 2009 9:43 PM
Jun 2009
garfield15 said:

I see it too! xD

Haha, I-pin carry Fon toy around, so cute.
Nov 6, 2009 9:58 PM

Apr 2008
Another snoozefeast. It's so annoying how Chrome is so soft spoken and everything. It just bugs me. And I'm so sick of them eating taking up 10 minutes of every episode...every episode has it's own "what should we make today?!"...ugh fillers. I despise them. I'd rather go back to that Trial filler than watch Haru and Kyoko make breakfast every episode.
Nov 6, 2009 10:07 PM

Apr 2008
Chrome seems to be smiling alot at the back part of the episode xD

Nov 6, 2009 11:02 PM

Jun 2008
liked the episode, although i would like to see more of chrome though, and i wouldnt mind seeing some chrome x tsuna.
Nov 7, 2009 7:34 AM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
CHROME EPISODE!

And I'm still loving that opening

I SEE IT!

Anyway, this was a boring episode. Chrome was kind of stupid for starving herself and being a shut in, but I'm glad the situation is resolved and everyone's happy.

The Horoscopes at the end were kind of random >__<
Nov 7, 2009 12:36 PM

Jul 2009
God... those fillers are killing me... How many times will we see them eating again?
Grimmm said:
Another snoozefeast. It's so annoying how Chrome is so soft spoken and everything. It just bugs me. And I'm so sick of them eating taking up 10 minutes of every episode...every episode has it's own "what should we make today?!"...ugh fillers. I despise them. I'd rather go back to that Trial filler than watch Haru and Kyoko make breakfast every episode.

Totally agree. I wanna see action! Pleaseeee! Start training already and go kick some bastars' asses! >.<

I DONT wanna see it... __ __

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Nov 7, 2009 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Moe Chrome is moe~

And yes, I'm seeing ShouichixSpanner :P

This episode was alright, but only because of Chrome :) But srsly, every episode now is like Kyoko and Haru cooking > Vongola eats > Kyoko and Haru angst > Tsuna comforts them > *insert random character development for supporting character* > More cooking > More eating > End

Anyway, looks like next episode will be a filler -.- It's tiring in this series cuz the whole first arc was filler XD I want the battle between Millefiore and Vongola, not seeing part of the battle and whatnot in the OP and then getting an episode that has nothing to do with the arc :P
Nov 7, 2009 1:28 PM

Jul 2009
chrome is so cute~~ my fav female character in KHR

I think theyre dragging the emotional part of the story too much, it is a shounen anime after all, they should make it more action packed. The horoscope at the end should be rid of cos it took a bit of time. As Grimmm said above, they do eat for most of the time in the episodes.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Nov 7, 2009 5:21 PM

Aug 2008
warm episode! :)
but when are they gonna train for the battle? gosh, sure takes a lot of time! ><
Nov 7, 2009 6:37 PM
Nov 2009
i don't mind filler but you gotta understand they have very little room to work with here. i'll take a few episodes of filler here and there if it means we can move straight to the end of the arc with no interruptions.

unless you want them to do what bleach does.
Nov 9, 2009 9:39 AM

May 2009
Boring and cheesy to tears.

It's like cutting onions, burns my eyeballs.
Nov 9, 2009 11:48 AM

Oct 2008
^ totally agrees

that's why i've made a resolution to stop watching KHR for a while & start reading the manga. :X

I didn't know that it was an ongoing anime & when i've reached episode 152, i was anxiously waiting for a new ep. each week but they're all so boring. D8

I'm a fan of KHR and i don't want to be over disappointed about it .argh. -__-"
I guess for the time i'll move on to the manga first.

Idk if it's me who's weird but i think watching a few eps of KHR at one go is better than one episode at a time.
An apple a day keeps my constipation away.
Nov 9, 2009 1:44 PM

Nov 2009
_takenby said:
^ totally agrees

that's why i've made a resolution to stop watching KHR for a while & start reading the manga. :X

I didn't know that it was an ongoing anime & when i've reached episode 152, i was anxiously waiting for a new ep. each week but they're all so boring. D8

I'm a fan of KHR and i don't want to be over disappointed about it .argh. -__-"
I guess for the time i'll move on to the manga first.

Idk if it's me who's weird but i think watching a few eps of KHR at one go is better than one episode at a time.

Don't do that yet. The anime has just been on fillers (the anime is EXTREMELY close to were the manga is currently at). Just don't watch the anime for a week or 2 until it gets back to the real story. Reading the manga will only spoil you.
Nov 9, 2009 1:45 PM

Nov 2009
Nanakogin said:

If you hate the anime so much then why are you even watching it? Your only being a troll. If you don't like it then just drop it already and move on.
Nov 9, 2009 1:49 PM

Aug 2009
_takenby said:

Yeah, I wait for several episodes to come out first before I watch it all in a go.
Much nicer than waiting in agony for the new one to come out.
Nov 11, 2009 12:30 PM

May 2009
Diceroll said:
Nanakogin said:

If you hate the anime so much then why are you even watching it? Your only being a troll. If you don't like it then just drop it already and move on.

The problem is I used to like it so I still think it MIGHT have a chance -.- And please, the only time I drop anime is when I don't like it in the first episodes. Who whould drop an anime after 158 episodes? I think that's really stupid. And no I'm not a troll. I'm not trying to bring up an argument.
Nov 11, 2009 1:41 PM

Oct 2007
It's all about Chrome x Tenticals
Nov 11, 2009 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
xMafiax said:
It's all about Chrome x Tenticals

Hellll yeah.
Apr 25, 2010 1:42 AM
Feb 2009
yay for chrome she finally warms up
Jun 30, 2010 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Let's make friends blah blah blah.
Aug 8, 2010 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
I-Pin doing her best to open up Chrome was one of the sweetest scenes in the manga. Glad they didn't mess it up. Is this what it would be like if Amano-sensei wrote shoujo instead? xD
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Dec 29, 2010 12:31 AM

Oct 2008
Chrome. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 12, 2011 3:53 PM

Jul 2010
xMafiax said:
It's all about Chrome x Tsuna

fixed.

Aug 3, 2011 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
I love Chrome ;___;
Aug 6, 2011 6:49 PM

Mar 2011
KHR sure has some weak female roles. With the exeption of Lal, Uni, and Chrome. Kyoko and Haru have to be the most bland characters I've seen. Watching them prepare dinner, cheer each other up, and worry is just so tiresome to watch. Chrome's okay, she has much more development and interest then Kyoko and Haru. Hazah for a Chrome episode.

-giving it 10 eps till we get to see Byakuran's lovely face again ;_;
Apr 13, 2013 2:35 AM

Jul 2007
yawn.. this episode irritates, their is only one shonen character more annoying then sakura and thats lambo, he has about useless as wet paper bag.

For god sakes tsuna needs to stop being a damn wimp all the time, he is supposed to act like a leader, help out his friends, you would think he grew up a little by now but nope, still the same no good tsuna. Kyoko has more conviction then he does, its pretty sad.

In the end it was I-pin that mustered the courage to go to her, i feel kind of bad for chrome because she feel's so out of place to everyone else and the only person she ever really knew was mukuro.

Wow how long has it been since we heard bout the Vindice?
ArtimesGamerApr 13, 2013 2:50 AM

Apr 13, 2013 3:01 AM

Jul 2007
Grimmm said:

Dude they do that in the canon story also, its not just the fillers and i had no idea this was actually a filler, it did felt like it though.

Diceroll said:
Nanakogin said:

To be honest i don't really consider hitman reborn an exceptional quality shonen by any standards but yet i still watch it. Some people just like finishing their series even if its not their favorite. Its taken me like almost 8 months to watch this many episodes, that goes to show you how little i really care for it. Its pretty much the same old thing, train, get stronger, enter some kind of competition which imo is kind of redundant now but that is what the whole show is really based upon, is competitions and battles against the mafia groups. For a moment i was actually hoping for the vongolo and milfiore family to actually be an intergeral part of the story and an enemy, but just turn it into some kind of game, is just lame imo.

Either way i am still going to continue it, but its no where near on the level of like one piece, FMAB, or naruto, you wan't action shonen of high quality, excluding fillers, watch those. They actually have a deep coherent and more complex story and much more interesting and dynamic characters. I would say my most favorite character in this show would definitively be reborn, thats why i loved that acrebeleno's trail's arc so much, i felt it was touching base on alot of the backstory behind some of the major players in the series and also some new faces we have not even seen and that apparently was a filler.
ArtimesGamerApr 13, 2013 3:05 AM

May 29, 2013 2:34 PM

Nov 2011
Chrome <3333

So cute and glad she is getting better along with Haru and Kyoto.
Jul 3, 2013 3:17 AM

Sep 2012
Chrome episode, I-pin is so kind thanks to her they finally being friends with Kyoko and Haru. Its a filler episode but good enough.
Oct 26, 2014 9:11 AM
Jun 2013
Again, I wish there was less filler in these episodes and so many meals (do we have to see them eat every episode?!) but it's good to see Chrome fitting in with the girls.
Jan 14, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2008
i cringe everytime Gokudera open his mouth hes always yelling
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jun 2, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2012
A Chrome dedicated episode but well it was okay.
Jul 3, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2015
Basil episode, Dino (Namimori) episode, Chrome Episode.
Wtf, and the story?

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.