Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2009 2:04 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, very nice episode here^^ it's good that we get to see more of Mikoto now and seeing Akane's anger when she crack the pole, i sure don't wanna be in that position :D Natsuru actually looks good in the waitress outfit^^

They sure waste no time reviewing everyone's identity to each other. But from the looks of it, we won't be seeing as many battles now :D
ShanaFlameNov 5, 2009 2:38 PM
Nov 5, 2009 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
Now that was a good ep again ^_^

Bullet spoiler summary of episode 06:

o Natsuru (male) dreams of sharing a close embrace with Kaede, about to kiss - he leans in and finds himself kissing Shizuku, who with devilish glowing eyes and her trademark smile repeats her "next time, let's take it slow" line. With a scream, he wakes from what's obviously a nightmare for him *lol*

o Mikoto waltzes into his room, serving him the curry she promised in a postcard. However, she serves it stark naked with only an apron on. Naturally, our puritanian lead bum's reaction is only "gaaaahh!!" instead of "whoah!"

o Both of them wait at the bus stop, and Akane gets teary-eyed jealousy fits. However, as it turns out, Mikoto and Akane know each other, and Akane is shocked on finding out that Mikono is a childhood friend, and almost faints on hearing that she was serving Natsuru's breakfast

o Natsuru's bracelet is glowing, so he flees from Mikoto just to run into the terrible trio at school. They schanghai the female Natsuru to work at their meido kissaten (school festival isn't over yet). There, Shizuku enlists her exclusive services by means of a major bribe, and Natsuru's various attempts to flee are deflected ;)

o In a more serious moment, Shizuku sighs and looks visibly downcast that Natsuru is so scared of her. She regains her composure quickly though and returns to the old verbal teasing, which irritates and thus relaxes Natsuru. She also mentions to Natsuru that a new Kämpfer has arrived. She also points out that the Messengers have always originated from Kaede.

o Speak of the devil. Kaede arrives and gushes a river over how wonderful Natsuru, her outfit and everything about her is. During their chatter, Shizuku is continuously probing Kaede about the Kämpfer background (indirect, via innuendo) and eyeing her very closely, but obviously Kaede doesn't react to it in any suspicious way.

o Back to her devious ways, Shizuku implies that as part of her Meido duties, she'd have to fulfill the master's wishes *nod nod* ... like, a kiss *nod nod* *freeze* *EEEEEEEEH!!!* - Shizuku then has a ball poking alot of concealed innuendo needles into Natsuru with references to their first kiss. Eventually, Kaede admits that if this was part of the service, she'd really like to...

o Well, naturally Natsuru declines (disappointing everyone, including the terrible trio who all had cameras ready), and asks what she could do instead. So, Kaede settles on a date for the rest of the day. And off they go.

o Haunted House, with Kaede clinging to Natsuru and making her promise never to let go. However, Natsuru is attacked by an unknown Kämpfer (without Kaede noticing), breaks free and gives chase. Outside, he confronts a red-bracelet Kämpfer wielding a katana, who immediately attacks. Natsuru wants to talk, but no avail.

o Based on their in-fight talk, Natsuru realizes that the Kämpfer is Mikoto (whose Katana cuts through stone and trees) and tries to stop the fight, but Mikoto won't have any of that. In the end, it's deus-ex-machina Akane who's jumping Natsuru to temporary safety for a brief respite.

o Akane and Mikoto go at it before Natsuru throws a fireball and yells "Mikoto, stop it!" - the latter is perplexed and chain-bound by Shizuku, who orders everybody to de-transform. Mikoto is surprised to see Akane and literally shellshocked to see male Natsuru (who looks patently stupid in meido gear, but who at least managed to control his de-transformation for the first time).

o Surrounding change to the seitokaichou office. Mikoto's messenger (Noto Mamiko!) is introduced, and Mikoto is whipping Natsuru about his questionable "Hobby" (crossdressing). Shizuku continues her investigation in the Moderator background before she has to remind Natsuru that he forgot something important. (Kaede, who he left behind)

o In female form, Natsuru finds Kaede crying on the rooftop. Natsuru apologizes for breaking the promise (not to let go of Kaede in the Haunted House), and Kaede asks for an interesting compensation: To have Natsuru spend the night with her ;)

On with the next ep!
Nov 5, 2009 3:50 PM

Oct 2009
Too bad that was just a dream at the beginning *shatters* I wanted a real kiss of Kaede and male Natsuru. Boo to male Natsuru.Mikoto must be really brave to wear a Apron like that...O_O Akane was a little shy of seeing Natsuru with Mikoto. Liked the maid outfits design of black and pink colors. I laughed so hard when the vice president but a laxative into the coffee of Natsuru's friend and he had to go to the bathroom. Too bad female Natsuru did not kiss Sakura. Mikoto in Kampfer is really appealing and she uses a sword so I suppose this is in the same class of weapons as Shizuku. Natsuru was so nice to have gone on a date with Sakura and saving her from Mikoto Kampfer. So in the end Natsuru knows Mikoto is a Kampfer and Mikoto knows Akane/Natsuru are Kampfers. Also all the Entrails animals meet for a talk. Next episode some hot action between Akane and the president...how will it turn out?
BTW admit you all guys you where like this

For naked Apron Mikoto

BTW anyone knows if there will be two more Kampfers because of this:

Mentar said:
Now that was a good ep again ^_^

Bullet spoiler summary of episode 06:

Yes it was a good episode.
Mentar said:
o Natsuru (male) dreams of sharing a close embrace with Kaede, about to kiss - he leans in and finds himself kissing Shizuku, who with devilish glowing eyes and her trademark smile repeats her "next time, let's take it slow" line. With a scream, he wakes from what's obviously a nightmare for him *lol*

Yeah that was funny but it shattered me. I wanted my Natsuru x Kaede. D:
Mentar said:
o Mikoto waltzes into his room, serving him the curry she promised in a postcard. However, she serves it stark naked with only an apron on. Naturally, our puritanian lead bum's reaction is only "gaaaahh!!" instead of "whoah!"

Oh yeah! That like my reaction above states with the guys.
Mentar said:
o Both of them wait at the bus stop, and Akane gets teary-eyed jealousy fits. However, as it turns out, Mikoto and Akane know each other, and Akane is shocked on finding out that Mikono is a childhood friend, and almost faints on hearing that she was serving Natsuru's breakfast

That is too bad Akane is so shy and sensitive.
Mentar said:
o Natsuru's bracelet is glowing, so he flees from Mikoto just to run into the terrible trio at school. They schanghai the female Natsuru to work at their meido kissaten (school festival isn't over yet). There, Shizuku enlists her exclusive services by means of a major bribe, and Natsuru's various attempts to flee are deflected ;)

The maids dresses are nice and that trio is too forceful to make money on Natsuru.
Mentar said:
o In a more serious moment, Shizuku sighs and looks visibly downcast that Natsuru is so scared of her. She regains her composure quickly though and returns to the old verbal teasing, which irritates and thus relaxes Natsuru. She also mentions to Natsuru that a new Kämpfer has arrived. She also points out that the Messengers have always originated from Kaede.

Really they did? I though the messengers were just Entrails animals at first given by Kaede to everyone. No one mentions they became possessed with a voice and being alive.....so Kaede is connected with the moderators? No way! That tease looked too much to Natsuru.
Mentar said:
o Speak of the devil. Kaede arrives and gushes a river over how wonderful Natsuru, her outfit and everything about her is. During their chatter, Shizuku is continuously probing Kaede about the Kämpfer background (indirect, via innuendo) and eyeing her very closely, but obviously Kaede doesn't react to it in any suspicious way.

Maybe she knows nothing but the moderators could be her family in a way. Maybe her family are aliens and she was adopted? Sakura was teasing with compliments female Natusur after all was she not?
Mentar said:
o Back to her devious ways, Shizuku implies that as part of her Meido duties, she'd have to fulfill the master's wishes *nod nod* ... like, a kiss *nod nod* *freeze* *EEEEEEEEH!!!* - Shizuku then has a ball poking alot of concealed innuendo needles into Natsuru with references to their first kiss. Eventually, Kaede admits that if this was part of the service, she'd really like to...

Oh no that was too much for Natsuru but it would have been to see female Natsuru's reaction to kissing Sakura in his female form.
Mentar said:
o Well, naturally Natsuru declines (disappointing everyone, including the terrible trio who all had cameras ready), and asks what she could do instead. So, Kaede settles on a date for the rest of the day. And off they go.

That date decision was wise but too bad for the kiss. That trio just wanted money with the pics made.
Mentar said:
o Haunted House, with Kaede clinging to Natsuru and making her promise never to let go. However, Natsuru is attacked by an unknown Kämpfer (without Kaede noticing), breaks free and gives chase. Outside, he confronts a red-bracelet Kämpfer wielding a katana, who immediately attacks. Natsuru wants to talk, but no avail.

Yeah that was nice of Natsuru saving Sakura like that and going into action right away!
Mentar said:
o Based on their in-fight talk, Natsuru realizes that the Kämpfer is Mikoto (whose Katana cuts through stone and trees) and tries to stop the fight, but Mikoto won't have any of that. In the end, it's deus-ex-machina Akane who's jumping Natsuru to temporary safety for a brief respite.

Akane's entrance was great! That katana is dangerous if it can cut through anything. Probably could cut through a steel ship.
Mentar said:
o Akane and Mikoto go at it before Natsuru throws a fireball and yells "Mikoto, stop it!" - the latter is perplexed and chain-bound by Shizuku, who orders everybody to de-transform. Mikoto is surprised to see Akane and literally shellshocked to see male Natsuru (who looks patently stupid in meido gear, but who at least managed to control his de-transformation for the first time).

His control was interesting to see so it looks that he can control more his transformations and maybe even his powers since I did not see Akane being in more danger than being cut a little but there was blood. That means the fights might get maybe a lot more serious and bloody but maybe not. It would be nice to see some blood again. Mikoto was so surprised I think she fainted.
Mentar said:
o Surrounding change to the seitokaichou office. Mikoto's messenger (Noto Mamiko!) is introduced, and Mikoto is whipping Natsuru about his questionable "Hobby" (crossdressing). Shizuku continues her investigation in the Moderator background before she has to remind Natsuru that he forgot something important. (Kaede, who he left behind)

So the moderators maybe are aware of Shizuku doing research on them because they might have some unknown connection to Sakura but that is not sure yet. Shizuku should be careful how far she goes into her research, the moderators might be very evil aliens.
Mentar said:
o In female form, Natsuru finds Kaede crying on the rooftop. Natsuru apologizes for breaking the promise (not to let go of Kaede in the Haunted House), and Kaede asks for an interesting compensation: To have Natsuru spend the night with her ;)

Uh oh, my spider senses are tingling with more fan service.
On with the next ep!
My spider senses tell me that Shizuku x Akane might happen.
ShanaFlame said:
Wow, very nice episode here^^ it's good that we get to see more of Mikoto now and seeing Akane's anger when she crack the pole, i sure don't wanna be in that position :D Natsuru actually looks good in the waitress outfit^^

Akane cracking the pole was actually funny because she looked cute frustrated don't you agree ShanaFlame?
Natsuru in maid oufit looks good but I know he is a guy originally so I might not be too fond of it but the other looked cute in the maid outfits.
ShanaFlame said:
They sure waste no time reviewing everyone's identity to each other. But from the looks of it, we won't be seeing as many battles now :D

No I want battles and some more of that blood when Mikoto Kampfer slashed Akane Kampfer. D:
francismeunierNov 5, 2009 4:11 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 5, 2009 5:20 PM

Jul 2009
wow, absolutely loved this ep!!!
naked mikoto appears in apron only! xD damn that Natsuru, he really needs to take some lessons about how to have fun in life loool...
ok, after that one might think now its turning into a fanservice disaster...well, it does have a lot more fan service now, but it is still gold! I loved every bit of this ep.
Loved it when Shizuku is teasing natsuru~ and I puked when female natsuru transforms back to male but still in her/his maid outfit...-_-'
*imaging his hairy legs in those sexy socks.....*died*

cant wait for next!
francismeunier said:
I admit, without the slightest hint of shame!~ :D
Nov 5, 2009 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Akane cracking the pole was actually funny because she looked cute frustrated don't you agree ShanaFlame?
Yeah i realise :D

francismeunier said:
No I want battles and some more of that blood when Mikoto Kampfer slashed Akane Kampfer. D:
I don't think they will make the battle very bloody so maybe that injury is the best they could go with^^
Nov 5, 2009 7:46 PM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:

francismeunier said:

That's my man vinesage! I am with you too. ShanaFlame you in also on this?

Nov 5, 2009 9:16 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

francismeunier said:

oh man, my pride is gone now XD but i think if you watch series like these you obviously have something in mind^^
Nov 6, 2009 12:06 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

francismeunier said:

oh man, my pride is gone now XD but i think if you watch series like these you obviously have something in mind^^

Fantasy wise perhaps but I would be proud of my wife in my mind if she did something like that. In terms of an anime a girl like Sawako would be very nice to do so.
francismeunierNov 6, 2009 12:34 AM

Nov 6, 2009 12:48 AM

Jun 2008
Nice one
francismeunier said:
Mikoto in Kampfer is really appealing and she uses a sword so I suppose this is in the same class of weapons as Shizuku.
Yes it's a "Schwert" even more literally than Shizuku's. Mikoto in Kämpfer hell yes is appealing, but not so much in normal form and therefore i don't care about her wearing an apron.
The terrible trio in maid uniform was nice though.

On a different note, we are in the middle of the season and they stilll continue to introduce characters in the next episodes. It won't just be character introduction till the end, will it?
Nov 6, 2009 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Nice one
francismeunier said:
Mikoto in Kampfer is really appealing and she uses a sword so I suppose this is in the same class of weapons as Shizuku.
Yes it's a "Schwert" even more literally than Shizuku's. Mikoto in Kämpfer hell yes is appealing, but not so much in normal form and therefore i don't care about her wearing an apron.
The terrible trio in maid uniform was nice though.

On a different note, we are in the middle of the season and they stilll continue to introduce characters in the next episodes. It won't just be character introduction till the end, will it?

We all have different tastes it looks like it. I guess you need Mikoto in Kampfer form for the Apron to work with your tastes.

Nov 6, 2009 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:

i admit with the fullest of my pride.. i actually like mikoto (both forms but they're almost the same anyway).. come to think of it, this week, nogizaka haruka was also in a naked apron and last week, it's shiina minatsu.. i know naked aprons are popular but i don't see it very often so i like what's happening.. hehe..

having natsuru (male) in that maid outfit is a terrible site.. but after being tricked at watching Inukami, i was able to ignore it and save myself from death..

how shizuku and natsuru interact is good to watch.. it's as if the roles are reversed..
Nov 6, 2009 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:

i admit with the fullest of my pride.. i actually like mikoto (both forms but they're almost the same anyway).. come to think of it, this week, nogizaka haruka was also in a naked apron and last week, it's shiina minatsu.. i know naked aprons are popular but i don't see it very often so i like what's happening.. hehe..

having natsuru (male) in that maid outfit is a terrible site.. but after being tricked at watching Inukami, i was able to ignore it and save myself from death..

how shizuku and natsuru interact is good to watch.. it's as if the roles are reversed..

Glad you admit too! :D Yeah, it would be so nice to have wife do that in real life...maybe I should have a girl do this. About Kampfer episode7 for next week I wonder how it will turn between Shizuku x Akane....hmmm...I wonder a lot.

Nov 6, 2009 4:08 AM

Jan 2009
Why would anyone hate Mikoto? I think she's quite a likable addition to the harem - and I expect her and her genki confidence to eventually become a foil for Shizuku (since everyone else right now is downright SCARED of her - Mikoto won't be).
Nov 6, 2009 4:29 AM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
Why would anyone hate Mikoto? I think she's quite a likable addition to the harem - and I expect her and her genki confidence to eventually become a foil for Shizuku (since everyone else right now is downright SCARED of her - Mikoto won't be).

I agree but you are forgetting the possible extra Kampfers of my spoiler question. Those might not be scared of red nor blue.

Nov 6, 2009 4:40 AM

Jul 2009
Yay Mikoto with a lot of screen time!! XD been waiting for her

Spend the night together with Sakura?..i must say poor Male Natsuru..Sakura is a full-fledged lesbian unless he do something extreme about it..forget about her and do four some with Shizuku, Akane and Mikoto XD or go Yuri with 4 of them

Expect full of Yuri next episode

francismeunier said:

I agree but you are forgetting the possible extra Kampfers of my spoiler question. Those might not be scared of red nor blue.
Of course there should be..
LaevanteinNov 6, 2009 4:47 AM
Nov 6, 2009 4:48 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
Yay Mikoto with a lot of screen time!! XD been waiting for her

Spend the night together with Sakura?..i must say poor Male Natsuru..Sakura is a full-fledged lesbian unless he do something extreme about it..forget about her and do four some with Shizuku, Akane and Mikoto XD or go Yuri with 4 of them

Expect full of Yuri next episode

francismeunier said:

Of course there should be..

So there are more coming! Interesting, I will looking forward to this. I happen to like the dual stuff let's just say from having started playing CS (Counter Strike). Just recently.

Nov 6, 2009 5:04 AM

Oct 2009
Great Episode and it introduces Mikoto my fave character in this series.
Seeing her in an Apron definitely got my attention *Reminiscing while drooling*
but there is something in this scene I have to question....

"Are they so used to each other that Natsuru just takes his shirt off and gives it to her and there's no reaction when she strips naked to put it on.?"

She also sounds really happy to get to wear his Pajamas in the first place ;D

Akanes reactions seem the same and Id like to see how this all plays out.

The date with Kaede looked typical and kinda basic.

The fight though sparked my interest, THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO EACH OTHER ARE!

This seems a little too quick to me.

Next Ep looks OK but we'll see if it's better than this one nxt week XD
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Nov 6, 2009 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
Disappointing episode.
Mikoto's Kampfer debut felt shoddy compared to the gaudy fan service in the beginning.
Shizuku is the best and the only intelligent character in the show, imo.

Kudos to gg for putting that surreal ballet hot dog commercial in the first interim, LOLz.
Nov 6, 2009 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
Sherr said:

Kudos to gg for putting that surreal ballet hot dog commercial in the first interim, LOLz.
Damn i forgot to mention it..looks delicious XD~
Nov 6, 2009 6:13 AM

Nov 2008
Kampfer Mikoto is here! Things just keep getting juicier.

And hooray for an actual fight scene! It was short, but it's there. =P
Nov 6, 2009 7:35 AM
Dec 2008
Mikoto's VA was pretty good, especially when she fought Natsuru.
Her "DESTROOOY" made me laugh XD

my eyes bleed when I saw (male)Natsuru in the maid outfit. Gonna have nightmares when I sleep

Sakura still annoys the hell out of me with her Yuri antics. oh crap, it looks they're gonna have a sleepover at her house next episode....
Nov 6, 2009 8:43 AM
Oct 2009
Well this was unexpected...

Shizuku really REALLY is sly... Too sly...

And yes francis, i did that when i saw mikoto in that naked apron outfit... Curse the lines though...

One more thing... Isnt the one whose voicing the strangled dog plushie the same voice actress as Haruka Nogizaka of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and Kotomi Ichinose of Clannad?
Nov 6, 2009 8:58 AM

Oct 2009
LMAO THE HOTDOG COMMERCIAL THO RLY.

Anyway. I love Mikoto! She is definitely my favorite character. Yay. Akane is still annoying as hell, in regular form and in Kampfer form. She just needs to gtfo. Rly.

Sakura is kind of getting on my nerves, too, because she's just taking shit so seriously. High school relationships are really not that big of a deal. :|

But what can I say. It's a show.
Nov 6, 2009 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Lol This Was A Great Episode.....LMAO WHen Mikoto Went IceMan Hotty On Natsuru DESTROY!!
Nov 6, 2009 9:47 AM

Feb 2009
Except for Natsuru's maid outfit the episode pretty much sucked...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 6, 2009 11:43 AM

Oct 2009
zeker47 said:

And yes francis, i did that when i saw mikoto in that naked apron outfit... Curse the lines though...

Yes, that is it! Mikoto in naked apron is all excitment! Yeah the lines, yeah curse them!

Nov 6, 2009 11:50 AM

Jul 2008
another girl after his heart, well at least shes not after his female form
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 6, 2009 12:03 PM

Jul 2008
Would be good if there was 4 more kampfer and that there's some team switch made by the moderator cause I don't want it to go the classic 'we won't fight because we all became friends' ending.
Nov 6, 2009 1:51 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
Would be good if there was 4 more kampfer and that there's some team switch made by the moderator cause I don't want it to go the classic 'we won't fight because we all became friends' ending.

You know that is interesting. I noticed also that the tiger the way he spoke makes me think more that the moderators are some aliens that want to see human development. If they are not, they must be some kind of mad science people. Here what I noticed with a second look but this episode is so good might watch it a third time.
-Mikoto has two hairs standing as antennas and they moved at some point near the bus stop that when she was talking to Natsuru male. Is this some kind of cute appeal?
-Kaede is possible being used for this animal Entrails things...she looked not knowing anything at all.
-Is it not a little too expensive 3000/5000 yen price for a maid coffee place?

Nov 6, 2009 2:38 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:

You've got to earn your money somehow in a financial crisis ^_^
and remember that Natsuru is really popular, back in episode 3.

anyways, what happened to the Melon Melon Planet?!
Nov 6, 2009 3:22 PM

Mar 2009
So Red Kampfers only have physical changes so far?

and the blue ones have physical (and mental for Akane)?
Nov 6, 2009 4:01 PM
Mar 2008
Shizuku is still <3
and Sakura is a little too horny there >_>
Nov 6, 2009 4:07 PM

Apr 2009
Mikoto is a Kampfer ;O
Nov 6, 2009 4:40 PM

May 2008
francismeunier said:

i might have done that if my mom wasnt in the room :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 6, 2009 5:06 PM

Apr 2008
Interesting episode .. hahas~ this should be the only Kampfers in the show bah ... by the OP and ED should be only 4 o_o

Nov 6, 2009 5:06 PM

Sep 2008
Red team should win, they have Mamiko Noto on their side.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 5:09 PM

Oct 2009
greenmush said:
francismeunier said:

i might have done that if my mom wasnt in the room :D

Hahahah! Good one! Your mom is ok with this? Wonder what would she do if your best friend girl did that when she comes out of the bathroom at one point? :D

Nov 6, 2009 5:25 PM

Sep 2009
Funny episode. What's with Mikoto's naked maid outfit though....(and she calls Natsuru a pervert).
Nov 6, 2009 5:39 PM
Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

You know that is interesting. I noticed also that the tiger the way he spoke makes me think more that the moderators are some aliens that want to see human development. If they are not, they must be some kind of mad science people. Here what I noticed with a second look but this episode is so good might watch it a third time.
-Mikoto has two hairs standing as antennas and they moved at some point near the bus stop that when she was talking to Natsuru male. Is this some kind of cute appeal?
-Kaede is possible being used for this animal Entrails things...she looked not knowing anything at all.

The two antennae hair in Mikoto's head is called an ahoge (i think)..

Yup... pretty much... though i dunno HOW THE HELL would the messengers go into those dolls... Still they are cute though, depicting several ways to kill self....

I think so too... 3-5k yen is overpricing... but maybe because the three beauties are present there thats why they are overpricing...

i still think shizuku is very VERY sly....

well there will be a new team introduced (i dunno when) and more of that YURI them that me like!

Oh btw here are the dolls...
zeker47Nov 6, 2009 6:01 PM
Nov 6, 2009 6:01 PM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:

For naked Apron Mikoto

that was epic win ^_^

Nov 6, 2009 9:50 PM
Oct 2009
I thought the animation was a little strange this week, specially with the eyes.

Also, I'd say they raised the price of the coffee from 300 to 3000 since they had the 3 beauties there, or at least that's the impression that the scene gave me
Nov 6, 2009 10:06 PM

Aug 2008
That's kind of hot...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 10:08 PM

May 2008
francismeunier said:
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

francismeunier said:

Fantasy wise perhaps but I would be proud of my wife in my mind if she did something like that. In terms of an anime a girl like Sawako would be very nice to do so.
I admitted that i did that and also i would do it again.
Nov 6, 2009 10:46 PM

Apr 2008
The whole thing about a Red/Blue truce still seems wholly stupid,
Nov 6, 2009 11:26 PM

Oct 2009
I think most people think the "All good friends" ending would suck so I think a "Everyone fights over Natsuru (both genders)" ending where everyone fights over him would be better XD
It would at least add some more action to the series
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Nov 6, 2009 11:28 PM

Sep 2008
Ha ha ha Mikoto so damn cute in anime... THIS IS I WANTED!!!

Sakura in light novel and manga more cuter but anime ruin it...

Anyway they give Mikoto hadaka apron so no complain from me 5/5
Nov 7, 2009 12:59 AM

Oct 2009
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
The whole thing about a Red/Blue truce still seems wholly stupid,

Really, is that true under your spoiler? So those two animals under my spoiler are going to be the ones to those you say under your spoiler?

Nov 7, 2009 2:05 AM

Oct 2008
was it only me or did natsuru look like he has down syndrome at 06:15.

I would have actually got a pic, but my comp kept on doing this weird thing when i was trying to ctrl+print screen.

Nov 7, 2009 2:10 AM
Feb 2009
ShanaFlame said:
But from the looks of it, we won't be seeing as many battles now :D
lol There's only been like 3 battles throughout the whole thing so far anyways, and they usually end fast.
Nov 7, 2009 2:45 AM

Sep 2007
Natsuru was cute as a maid, but not much else this ep. Mikoto has finally appeared, so hopefully the rest of the series won't disappoint.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

251 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.