Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 20, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2011
I swear that I saw hooded Amon somewhere when I read the first Tokyo Ghoul, but I can't remember on which volume and on which chapter.
Oct 20, 2014 9:02 AM

Sep 2014
FluffLynn said:
LameReader said:

I agree, Serpent matches a lot more to good ol' Amon's personality. As for Torso, I don't think it's Tsukiyama... He's a Gourmet, so he'd rather treat himself with a bigger variety of... human parts. It just doesn't seem like him at all.

The only thing that would link torso to.Gourmet would be the fact. That he beheads the victims, which could mean his target is One person, who's out of his reach, i still think he'd follow kanekis way of feeding, just the necessary, not some killing streak.

Also the fact that u guys are trying to link past characters to nowadays badguys is weird as fuck. They all could b simple random ghouls, skilled but random.

Serpent coul indeed be someone from old anteiku, he aims for strong and known rampagers as it seems, known for canibalyzing, which means, kajuta wannabe. If he aims only for dangerous ghouls, that could b it. (Kiling ccg is simply selfdefence, nobody is as mercyful as kaneki)

You have a point xD The fact that everyone assumed those new ghouls are actually old character also surprised me but, for some reason, I entered the game O.o[/quote]

I mean, we're pretty sure a lot of the old characters are coming back, especially with all the hints at the end of TG. Nothing wrong with predicting when/how they'll make an appearance. Imo Ishida built up so many great characters in TG that it would be pretty stupid to ignore all of them and start the story again with a bunch of random ghouls.
Oct 20, 2014 9:14 AM

Nov 2013
R3d_Panda said:
I think Ishida took the liberty of making "haise" so that Kaneki is actively finding out more while being in CCG as he regains his memories.

I think this is the best approach to this, really. Couldn't have set it up in any better way story-wise.
Oct 20, 2014 12:04 PM

Sep 2007
Ohh I liked that chapter a lot more than previous one. Probably just accepted already new chara and stuff... So, time to gather some points!

- chapter's title. "The neglected helm and the fearful Serpent". Any ideas?...
- Sasaki's room is neat and tidy (banana...) and he definitely loves books;
- Sasaki's fingernails are normal, both hands and feet (again).
- Sasaki wears glasses when he's reading books -> remember color page from 1st chapter and discussion if it's Arima or Sasaki. It strongly now indicates it was Sasaki and he was saying "I have a feeling I read it before".
- WHAT A TROLL PAGE obviously with Kaneki... he looks like after the battle with Arima, so it'd mean he's alive (note: black fingernails, "ghoul" eye normal, normal eye is bandaged, white hair). Plus Ishida just had showed us Sasaki who's 'leeching' knowledge from books and second later she's teasing us with "And the one who's leeching that is...' aaand Kaneki at picture! Geez. It's either powerful troll or scream that Sasaki = Kaneki.
- RC levels (RC=Red Child):
Urie: 902
Yonebayashi: 850
Shirazu: 920
Mutsuki: 655
Sasaki: 2753
Normal human being: 200-500
- Kaneki said boys are using "KAGUNE" so indeed their squad has two types of weapons: quinque in case & kagune in kakuhou.
- Mutsuki is considered weak and useless because he has low level of RC cells, no wonder since he doesn't seem to accept himself as part-ghoul, he has similar problems like Kaneki at first (eyepatch, not controlling his power). It's also suggested there might be need to "dispose" of him, so he can't become just regular wear ghoul inspector (it's not reversible nor he can he left alone).
- doctor mentioned SURGERY. So they undergo surgery that made them quinques... It might be they transplant kakuhou. But he also said Mutsuki being unable to control his kakugan is after-efect of surgery, pointing that he had kakugan (and was able to control it) even before the surgery? Or maybe that's wrong translation.
- Sasaki is surely unable to eat normal food - his RC lvl is too high, also doctor apologized to him when he mentioned that with high lvl of RC cells you can't eat normal food; I wonder what Sasaki eats now.
- Saiko getting fat... so she can stuff herself with junk food huh hahaha. But it's weird, she has remarkably high RC level and as far I'd say she's too lazy to use her ghoul-ish abilities, plus she seems to have her kakugan on non stop and not care much about it (no eyepatch or sth).
- for some reasons Shirazu is following Urie all the time.
- I have a feeling that it wasn't really "just a cat" with that silly ghoul case that they are mentioning all the time. Maybe Mutsuki is hidying something. Also "Nora's dog"? Was there "nora inu" in raws? Lol. It means stray dog.
- well obvious misinterpret of clause no 2 sounds like someone we knows, otherwise why ghoul investigator would want to spare ghouls life. Thought I must agree, it's so naive it might kill him one day... no wonder his disciples thinks he's sissy and ignore him completely.
- and well he said it - for others, they are just "ghouls" and ghouls as such, deserve death.
- Sasaki and Akira "had to deal with aogiri tree" or so she said.
- Sasaki's on really close terms with Mado, he calls her just "Akira".
- strong message from Akira to Sasaki, that he has to stop protecting ghouls :)
- Kuramoto... yes, Hide vibes are too strong, thought he appeared in previous TG in the battle with Owl, so I bet he's just Hide's relative or something like this, maybe even he was asked by Arima to keep an eye on Sasaki/Kaneki.
- Akira "inherited" unreasonable demands from Arima?... maybe she was working for some time in Arima's squad then, because I don't remember whether she even knew Arima herself before the timeskip.
- about Serpent - he's hunting ghouls, he's strong and one of the beaten investigators missed his head. So if it's Amon, then his morals changed drastically (no wonder) or he just lost control of his ghouls powers during the battle.
- that killed ghoul, I wonder if it was his own mask or Aogiri's mask... did Serpent just kicked him off the high place? There's "slip" sfx.
- looks like Sasaki is living with quinques (6 chairs). There's expresso coffee machine in the kitchen hahaha and rabbit-something on the left.
- at pg 19 Sasaki looks TOTALLY like Kaneki...
- Mutsuki is such sissy he doesn't even like bloody meat;
- did Mutsuki use BON APPETITE? I can't find raws. At first I thought Sasaki was starring because he was wondering how it is to eat normal food. But then, your point that it reminded him of certain someone is really wow. And isn't it usually meal-maker who uses "bon apetite" lol. So I thought maybe just translator translated "itadakimasu" this way, but next to it is supposedly Mutsuki used it. Then who the hell said "Bon apetite"...
- surely it's a relief for Sasaki that he's meal is good since he can't taste it.
- Sassan lol. Is it short short Sasaki and -san? It would indicate that at least Shirazu has minimal respect toward Sasaki...
- Shirazu is threating Urie that he will roast his kakuhou (so they have one huh) and munch on it... isn't it close to canibalism, so he surely is not repelled by the thought of eating human's flesh?...
- Chie Hori is one of the ghouls who was in previous chapter with Hinami and Ayato (that camera...). She surely knows something about Tsukiyama too.
And end of chapter with more troll sketches of weird-Kaneki and Touka.

So let's speculate!

Saiko is such lazy ass but she has such high RC cells levels it makes me be suspicious about her. Like you know, being yandere when nobody is looking and attacking ghouls, even regular people. We will see!

About references. It looks like Kaneki and Amon switched places...
Kaneki was Centipede.
So why Amon cannot be Serpent?
And mind that it's weird ghoul who kills other ghouls. So for CCG he's not so dangerous and inconvenient, but just "unlucky" he got too strong and he's rank is too high. Like previously Kaneki anyone?

Maybe they are half-ghouls after all, since doc said it depens on RC level on how much one will "resemble" ghoul. Kaneki undergo surgery but it was totally haphazard experiment, plus he got kakuhou from Rize who was cannibal so her RC level was probably super high so from the start Kaneki got A LOT of RC cells. Maybe quinques got special modified kakuhou with low level of RC cells or they found out some way to keep RC level not too high. And other investigator insulted Sasaki, saying his team members are ghouls in the end...

About the gate in CCG. One-eyed owl aka Eto aka Takatsuki Sen infiltrated CCG when she came here to ask about details about ghouls to her new novel (btw it might already be out in TG world lol). We can assume that Kaneki's RC cells lvl was too low at this point... but hers was surely pretty high. So this gate must've been working on different rules than measuring RC cells level, so hybrids could pass without much problems.

So we have danger that Mutsuki and Shirazu might be eliminated - one because is too weak, another is too dangerous and might "turn" into full-fledged ghoul. And I bet Sasaki will consider it his own fault (he was not capable of guiding them) so he won't just stay quietly if ever such danger would arouse. On the other hand, I can imagine him protecting weak Mutsuki, but he might be the one to exterminate out-of-control Shirazu killing people - we might see some badass Ka--- Sasaki. On the other hand, Mutsuki might be the one to become "the one who will surpass Arima himself". He's so much like Kaneki... and most readers really liked Kaneki later so... let's wait and see.

I sense that Akira's belief will be really shaked when she will meet ghoul-Amon omg, can't wait to see that. Especially after that 'no mercy' preach to Sasaki.

Sorry for another tl;dr
Oct 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
It should be noted that it isn't the first time we're seeing Chie here. She is one of Tsukiyama's first human friend when he was in highschool in the Tokyo Ghoul novels. Even Yoshimura was aware of Chie before the events of Tokyo Ghoul:re. And you know this shows even Tsukiyama kind of cares for some humans by letting her live even though she's aware of his identity.
Oct 20, 2014 1:57 PM
Feb 2012
Nanami said:
Ohh I liked that chapter a lot more than previous one. Probably just accepted already new chara and stuff... So, time to gather some points!

- chapter's title. "The neglected helm and the fearful Serpent". Any ideas?...
- Sasaki's room is neat and tidy (banana...) and he definitely loves books;
- Sasaki's fingernails are normal, both hands and feet (again).
- Sasaki wears glasses when he's reading books -> remember color page from 1st chapter and discussion if it's Arima or Sasaki. It strongly now indicates it was Sasaki and he was saying "I have a feeling I read it before".
- WHAT A TROLL PAGE obviously with Kaneki... he looks like after the battle with Arima, so it'd mean he's alive (note: black fingernails, "ghoul" eye normal, normal eye is bandaged, white hair). Plus Ishida just had showed us Sasaki who's 'leeching' knowledge from books and second later she's teasing us with "And the one who's leeching that is...' aaand Kaneki at picture! Geez. It's either powerful troll or scream that Sasaki = Kaneki.
- RC levels (RC=Red Child):
Urie: 902
Yonebayashi: 850
Shirazu: 920
Mutsuki: 655
Sasaki: 2753
Normal human being: 200-500
- Kaneki said boys are using "KAGUNE" so indeed their squad has two types of weapons: quinque in case & kagune in kakuhou.
- Mutsuki is considered weak and useless because he has low level of RC cells, no wonder since he doesn't seem to accept himself as part-ghoul, he has similar problems like Kaneki at first (eyepatch, not controlling his power). It's also suggested there might be need to "dispose" of him, so he can't become just regular wear ghoul inspector (it's not reversible nor he can he left alone).
- doctor mentioned SURGERY. So they undergo surgery that made them quinques... It might be they transplant kakuhou. But he also said Mutsuki being unable to control his kakugan is after-efect of surgery, pointing that he had kakugan (and was able to control it) even before the surgery? Or maybe that's wrong translation.
- Sasaki is surely unable to eat normal food - his RC lvl is too high, also doctor apologized to him when he mentioned that with high lvl of RC cells you can't eat normal food; I wonder what Sasaki eats now.
- Saiko getting fat... so she can stuff herself with junk food huh hahaha. But it's weird, she has remarkably high RC level and as far I'd say she's too lazy to use her ghoul-ish abilities, plus she seems to have her kakugan on non stop and not care much about it (no eyepatch or sth).
- for some reasons Shirazu is following Urie all the time.
- I have a feeling that it wasn't really "just a cat" with that silly ghoul case that they are mentioning all the time. Maybe Mutsuki is hidying something. Also "Nora's dog"? Was there "nora inu" in raws? Lol. It means stray dog.
- well obvious misinterpret of clause no 2 sounds like someone we knows, otherwise why ghoul investigator would want to spare ghouls life. Thought I must agree, it's so naive it might kill him one day... no wonder his disciples thinks he's sissy and ignore him completely.
- and well he said it - for others, they are just "ghouls" and ghouls as such, deserve death.
- Sasaki and Akira "had to deal with aogiri tree" or so she said.
- Sasaki's on really close terms with Mado, he calls her just "Akira".
- strong message from Akira to Sasaki, that he has to stop protecting ghouls :)
- Kuramoto... yes, Hide vibes are too strong, thought he appeared in previous TG in the battle with Owl, so I bet he's just Hide's relative or something like this, maybe even he was asked by Arima to keep an eye on Sasaki/Kaneki.
- Akira "inherited" unreasonable demands from Arima?... maybe she was working for some time in Arima's squad then, because I don't remember whether she even knew Arima herself before the timeskip.
- about Serpent - he's hunting ghouls, he's strong and one of the beaten investigators missed his head. So if it's Amon, then his morals changed drastically (no wonder) or he just lost control of his ghouls powers during the battle.
- that killed ghoul, I wonder if it was his own mask or Aogiri's mask... did Serpent just kicked him off the high place? There's "slip" sfx.
- looks like Sasaki is living with quinques (6 chairs). There's expresso coffee machine in the kitchen hahaha and rabbit-something on the left.
- at pg 19 Sasaki looks TOTALLY like Kaneki...
- Mutsuki is such sissy he doesn't even like bloody meat;
- did Mutsuki use BON APPETITE? I can't find raws. At first I thought Sasaki was starring because he was wondering how it is to eat normal food. But then, your point that it reminded him of certain someone is really wow. And isn't it usually meal-maker who uses "bon apetite" lol. So I thought maybe just translator translated "itadakimasu" this way, but next to it is supposedly Mutsuki used it. Then who the hell said "Bon apetite"...
- surely it's a relief for Sasaki that he's meal is good since he can't taste it.
- Sassan lol. Is it short short Sasaki and -san? It would indicate that at least Shirazu has minimal respect toward Sasaki...
- Shirazu is threating Urie that he will roast his kakuhou (so they have one huh) and munch on it... isn't it close to canibalism, so he surely is not repelled by the thought of eating human's flesh?...
- Chie Hori is one of the ghouls who was in previous chapter with Hinami and Ayato (that camera...). She surely knows something about Tsukiyama too.
And end of chapter with more troll sketches of weird-Kaneki and Touka.

So let's speculate!

Saiko is such lazy ass but she has such high RC cells levels it makes me be suspicious about her. Like you know, being yandere when nobody is looking and attacking ghouls, even regular people. We will see!

About references. It looks like Kaneki and Amon switched places...
Kaneki was Centipede.
So why Amon cannot be Serpent?
And mind that it's weird ghoul who kills other ghouls. So for CCG he's not so dangerous and inconvenient, but just "unlucky" he got too strong and he's rank is too high. Like previously Kaneki anyone?

Maybe they are half-ghouls after all, since doc said it depens on RC level on how much one will "resemble" ghoul. Kaneki undergo surgery but it was totally haphazard experiment, plus he got kakuhou from Rize who was cannibal so her RC level was probably super high so from the start Kaneki got A LOT of RC cells. Maybe quinques got special modified kakuhou with low level of RC cells or they found out some way to keep RC level not too high. And other investigator insulted Sasaki, saying his team members are ghouls in the end...

About the gate in CCG. One-eyed owl aka Eto aka Takatsuki Sen infiltrated CCG when she came here to ask about details about ghouls to her new novel (btw it might already be out in TG world lol). We can assume that Kaneki's RC cells lvl was too low at this point... but hers was surely pretty high. So this gate must've been working on different rules than measuring RC cells level, so hybrids could pass without much problems.

So we have danger that Mutsuki and Shirazu might be eliminated - one because is too weak, another is too dangerous and might "turn" into full-fledged ghoul. And I bet Sasaki will consider it his own fault (he was not capable of guiding them) so he won't just stay quietly if ever such danger would arouse. On the other hand, I can imagine him protecting weak Mutsuki, but he might be the one to exterminate out-of-control Shirazu killing people - we might see some badass Ka--- Sasaki. On the other hand, Mutsuki might be the one to become "the one who will surpass Arima himself". He's so much like Kaneki... and most readers really liked Kaneki later so... let's wait and see.

I sense that Akira's belief will be really shaked when she will meet ghoul-Amon omg, can't wait to see that. Especially after that 'no mercy' preach to Sasaki.

Sorry for another tl;dr

Thanks for your long rant, I am so addicted to tg that I read every comment and
never get "enough" of it.

And about Amon killing a CCG investigator - when Eto visited the CCG headquarters and gave information to Amon, Amon suspected that the CCG might actually be the ones behind the ghoul experiments, and now that Eto captured him and turned him into a hybrid she probably told him much more about the CCG's dark side, so now Amon's beliefs are deeply shaken as in the past he considered the CCG to be "justice" and the ghouls to be "evil", and now that it turns out that the CCG are actually the ones who first started the experiments and they might have more "dark secrets" Amon is deeply confused because the CCG turns out to not be so "pure" and the organization Amon dedicated his whole life to is not what he thought it is. On the other hand, Amon turned into a ghoul too, a being that he considered as pure evil, so he is deeply confused and shocked and he probably blames the CCG that he became a ghoul because it all started there, in the organization he fought for and believed in.
So after all that, killing a few investigators that go after him isn't that big of a deal, is it?
Oct 20, 2014 3:29 PM
Oct 2012
"Serpent coul indeed be someone from old anteiku, he aims for strong and known rampagers as it seems, known for canibalyzing, which means, kajuta wannabe. If he aims only for dangerous ghouls, that could b it. (Kiling ccg is simply selfdefence, nobody is as mercyful as kaneki)"

call someone who practiced cannibalism and that in one night killed over than 50 ghouls (only god knows how many he killed in months) of merciful is strange, although I understand what you mean, but I think hypocrite is most appropriate.
Oct 20, 2014 3:35 PM

May 2011
I was a great chapter, I'm somehow getting slowly into the story.

If Sasaki was actually Kaneki then how did he survive the whole time ? I mean he's a Ghoul, ghouls need human flesh to keep themselves alive, in addition to this, you can't turn a ghoul into a human. Can Sasaki eat regular food ?

Anyway, I don't think that Serpent is actually Nishiki, that makes no sense, why he'd kill his fellow ghouls ? I think he's Amon as a lot of people here said, that makes sense to me, and It'd be a great hint that Sasaki is Kaneki if Serpent was Amon. I'll look that their roles in the story has reversed. Kaneki will be going after Amon to take him down tho I don't think the story will go this way since Kaneki is a ghoul.
Oct 20, 2014 10:03 PM
Oct 2014
Can the people using the term "TROLL" please stop.

There's a difference between engaging story telling with twists and turns and something like "trolling".

Everything Ishida has put down for us to pick up, so to speak, has connected to something at some point.

I think I've said this before but concerning the cover page. I'm going to assume that's Kaneki after his fight with Arima, hence the eyepatch and what looks like a hospital gown or something.

As someone pointed out it's also a mirror from an early cover of a chapter in TG. So I think it's pointing towards the whole idea of TG:RE being this story of not-Kaneki within the CCG and more focus towards whats actually going on.

- crazy theory time. I have a weird idea that Kanou is actually working with the CCG because I can't figure out how they would have understanding enough to make the Qs. To my understanding it's hard enough to make a half ghoul but to make something that's mostly human and only part ghoul? that sounds complex.
R3d_PandaOct 20, 2014 10:12 PM
Oct 21, 2014 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
To me, the only point to present one of our past characters as serial killer is to show how changed kaneki is, like: kaneki stomps tsukyama for example, finishes him and such. To show us that kaneki is indeed unaware pf his previous existance/acquaitances, then later on, when our darling and grown miss white rabbit shows up, he has a crash, conflicting/heading towards a memory recovery motivated by his profund feelings towards his beloved one. That would be by chapt75. So he can develop mitsuki into an uber ghoul, as strong as kaneki, to contest that "investigator who. Surpasses arima, and even sasaki (supposing kaneki improves and overcomes arima in the meantime) also could be earlier if the aogiri tree/amon plot settles in too.
Oct 22, 2014 12:18 AM

May 2011
R3d_Panda said:
- crazy theory time. I have a weird idea that Kanou is actually working with the CCG because I can't figure out how they would have understanding enough to make the Qs. To my understanding it's hard enough to make a half ghoul but to make something that's mostly human and only part ghoul? that sounds complex.

I don't think so. Kanou is working with Aougiri tree, there's no way he's working with CCG unless CCG is working with Aougiri tree :/ and that's not possible.

R3d_Panda said:
but to make something that's mostly human and only part ghoul? that sounds complex

Yeah, but judging by their state, it seems that they're so "fragile", I mean if they a little bit overused their powers, they'd turn completely into ghouls, so CCG didn't create something that brilliant.
Oct 22, 2014 1:14 AM

Oct 2013
Great chapter, I agree with what everyone said and Serpent being Arima. & if it is, he sounds a lot like Kaneki with his killing ghouls and what not because he used to be human.

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to seeing how everything is going to fold out :)
Oct 22, 2014 2:49 AM

Apr 2014
christinabunny said:
Great chapter, I agree with what everyone said and Serpent being Arima. & if it is, he sounds a lot like Kaneki with his killing ghouls and what not because he used to be human.

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to seeing how everything is going to fold out :)

You mean Amon right?
Oct 22, 2014 3:54 AM

Oct 2011
Not all quotes have their authors pointed, sorry.

Ishida is like the tsundere and you guys are the dense harem main character
the tsundere try to express his feelings as much as possible to you but you dont understand shit
i mean....
sasaki is kaneki, btich!

I love it ;D

LameReader said:
Mitsuki will be next Kaneki of this generation. The slower the absorption of the ghoul nature, the stronger the nature manifests when developed. The starting failures are the future monstrous sucesses, thats exactly what Eto also wants. "Making new kanekis" but thats not something the CCG know, Mitsuki is gonna turn out ot be the best among those ones, maybe even better than Kaneki

I also think so. It wouldn't be strange for Mitsuki to go similar path - but maybe, with Sasaki's help, he won't have to suffer this much - and he won't repeat Kaneki's mistakes.

Maledict said:
Damn, i seriously feel like Rize now - trapped and given food (chapters) only enough to survive. FEED ME, ISHIDA.

Ou, that was nice one! Although I feel the same, I started to love it - this way I read every chapter several times with genuine pleasure. I usually hate reading ongoing mangas, because even if it's weekly manga, you have to wait months, with chapters about nothing, and even if it's action manga - it's the laziest action you can imagine. TG is different. It's such a pleasure to read it and try to find all hints and answers... It may seem that Ishida is a little bit cruel, but isn't it why we love his work so much? ;D

stern-regen said:
Torso IS Tsukiyama. If you read TG novels you would know that Chie was Tsukiyama's high school friend.

OK, where you found TG novels? Were they fan-translated or published in English? Or maybe they are available online in Japanese?

Akira "inherited" unreasonable demands from Arima?... maybe she was working for some time in Arima's squad then, because I don't remember whether she even knew Arima herself before the timeskip.

Wasn't she introduced as someone who worked under Arima when she was still in HQ? I remember that when she first came to the meeting, it was mentioned...

If Sasaki was actually Kaneki then how did he survive the whole time ? I mean he's a Ghoul, ghouls need human flesh to keep themselves alive, in addition to this, you can't turn a ghoul into a human. Can Sasaki eat regular food ?

I believe that that doctor feed him with this liquid ghoul thing which Eto mentioned when she talked with Amon. Kaneki may be not aware of it, but they probably treat him with something like that - or something like these cubes he ate when he first came to Anteiku.

R3d_Panda said:
Can the people using the term "TROLL" please stop.

There's a difference between engaging story telling with twists and turns and something like "trolling".

Everything Ishida has put down for us to pick up, so to speak, has connected to something at some point.

I believe that this whole "troll" thing started as a joke, but some people take it to seriously. Ishida creates great, interesting story and it's wonderful that he can make us so excited - and sometimes even frustrated - but if he didn't do that, we wouldn't love TG so much, would we?

Also - I believe that Ishida love his fans. He may kill some of characters, but it's natural that he will use old characters in new places and themes - it doesn't made sense to not using them when everybody likes them so much.
So... Kaneki is Sasaki, Serpent is Amon, and Torso is Tsukiyama missing his beloved Kaneki ;D
Oct 22, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2013
christinabunny said:

That would be staying as close as an investigator hunting down the most savage ghouls, and prolly the strongest/smartest, that they cant caught.
Oct 22, 2014 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
Satan-sama said:
R3d_Panda said:

I don't think so. Kanou is working with Aougiri tree, there's no way he's working with CCG unless CCG is working with Aougiri tree :/ and that's not possible.

R3d_Panda said:
but to make something that's mostly human and only part ghoul? that sounds complex

Yeah, but judging by their state, it seems that they're so "fragile", I mean if they a little bit overused their powers, they'd turn completely into ghouls, so CCG didn't create something that brilliant.

As it was shown in TG, kanou kind of told us CCG got pretty close to making hybrids, but probablu backed down, lets imagine arima was a first kkkkk, but after many rejections they quitted. Kkkk forget arima, they had the basics and a final product(kaneki) they prolly used kaneki as subject to perfect their human ghoul conversion.
Oct 22, 2014 4:11 AM

Dec 2013
Know what id call serpent, someone who eat his pray whole, like eto did to his daddy,or naro. that would be pretty unfashioned for amon. Or maybe someone with a different kagune, mix of koukakus stenght and rinkakus flexibility.
Oct 22, 2014 4:11 AM

Aug 2014
All I have to say is great chapter! Can't wait for more :)
Oct 22, 2014 6:19 AM
Nov 2013
guys i just want to see this cutie again

Oct 22, 2014 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
^ And i want to see her dead, owned by Haise or Arima. Still can't decide whether i hate her or Pierrot more.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 22, 2014 9:15 AM

Nov 2012
_sweetjp said:
guys i just want to see this cutie again

magic god othinus
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 22, 2014 6:22 PM
Nov 2013
Maledict said:
^ And i want to see her dead, owned by Haise or Arima. Still can't decide whether i hate her or Pierrot more.

i hate Pierrot more. i empathize with Takatsuki-senpai more since we know her past experiences.

i want to see my former favorite character dead.

Oct 22, 2014 6:26 PM
Nov 2013
also, how can we be mad at Eto for killing off some CCG top dogs when both sides share a similar ignorance towards each other? In the end, they're all just killing each other, some for justice, some for pleasure, some for vengeance, some to numb emotional pain.

so c'mon Ishida-san. let's see this cutie in action already, whether it's knocking off CCG or fellow best-seller novels.

Oct 22, 2014 8:02 PM

Jun 2014
according to my latest information on Tokyo Ghoul:Re. We might be seeing Rize again very soon. YAY
Oct 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Sep 2014
2-Kawaii said:
according to my latest information on Tokyo Ghoul:Re. We might be seeing Rize again very soon. YAY

Huh, inside source or just a hunch?
Oct 22, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2014
2-Kawaii said:

I don't care if you're making it up or not, i seriously want to see Rize, the godess of Tokyo Ghoul again.

I'm wondering how she'll tie in with all of what's happening right now.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 22, 2014 10:41 PM

Apr 2014
CNTRI715 said:
2-Kawaii said:

Seems like ishida is planning something really good.

Oct 22, 2014 11:17 PM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
CNTRI715 said:

SPAZ ATTACK ....it's going to be so good, I can feel it!
Oct 23, 2014 11:22 PM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:

I never really liked Rize. I'm looking way more forward to seeing the Anteiku gang again. Or, you, know, what's left of it.
Oct 24, 2014 12:10 AM

Nov 2012
why many people like rize anyway? she is just a plot device bitch that disappear after chapter 1 lol
Oct 24, 2014 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
Ok I've said it before but I'll say it again. Ishida my man is a frigging genius. A goddamn GENIUS. The level of his foreshadowing is over 9000!!!

There was a link in tumblr where it confirmed that Tsukiyama is indeed Torso.

In Tokyo Ghoul wikia it says that Tsukiyama's date of birth is march 3rd.

Now if you google Hinamatsuri you'll see that it is celebrated on march 3rd as well.

"Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri?), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Hinamatsuri is celebrated each year on March 3. Platforms covered with a red carpet are used to display a set of ornamental dolls (雛人形, hina-ningyō?) representing the Emperor, Empress,"

It represents the Empress (3) and Emperor (4) tarot cards.

The Empress (3) card symbolises:

Mothering — Fertility — Sexuality — Abundance
Material prosperity — Pleasure — Comfort — Power
Nature — Delight — Desire — Physical attraction
Health — Sensuality — Beauty — Satisfaction

And now if you look closely at the last panel in the first chapter, there's a small 3 on Torso's neck.

Its probably nothing new and many of you might've already guessed that but the most fascinating part to me was how Ishida brilliantly used the tarot cards. And I honestly doubt all this was just a coincidence.

link to the tumblr post: http://wildlifeneko.tumblr.com/post/100795936157/um-guys
Z4KOct 24, 2014 7:39 AM
Oct 24, 2014 8:16 AM

Oct 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
why many people like rize anyway? she is just a plot device bitch that disappear after chapter 1 lol

Exactly!
Oct 24, 2014 10:08 AM

Sep 2014
Z4k said:
Ok I've said it before but I'll say it again. Ishida my man is a frigging genius. A goddamn GENIUS. The level of his foreshadowing is over 9000!!!

There was a link in tumblr where it confirmed that Tsukiyama is indeed Torso.

In Tokyo Ghoul wikia it says that Tsukiyama's date of birth is march 3rd.

Now if you google Hinamatsuri you'll see that it is celebrated on march 3rd as well.

"Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri?), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Hinamatsuri is celebrated each year on March 3. Platforms covered with a red carpet are used to display a set of ornamental dolls (雛人形, hina-ningyō?) representing the Emperor, Empress,"

It represents the Empress (3) and Emperor (4) tarot cards.

The Empress (3) card symbolises:

Mothering — Fertility — Sexuality — Abundance
Material prosperity — Pleasure — Comfort — Power
Nature — Delight — Desire — Physical attraction
Health — Sensuality — Beauty — Satisfaction

And now if you look closely at the last panel in the first chapter, there's a small 3 on Torso's neck.

Its probably nothing new and many of you might've already guessed that but the most fascinating part to me was how Ishida brilliantly used the tarot cards. And I honestly doubt all this was just a coincidence.

link to the tumblr post: http://wildlifeneko.tumblr.com/post/100795936157/um-guys

Wow, cool find with the tarot card. There's very little doubt in my mind now that Torso is Tsukiyama. Shits gonna get real when Sasaki runs into him. Tsukiyama is probably going to recognize him and maybe Sasaki will get some memories back.
Oct 24, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2012
CNTRI715 said:

Wow, cool find with the tarot card. There's very little doubt in my mind now that Torso is Tsukiyama. Shits gonna get real when Sasaki runs into him. Tsukiyama is probably going to recognize him and maybe Sasaki will get some memories back.

calmato-kun probably recognize sasaki.
sasaki ended up killing calmato-kun.
but in the end his memory becomes fuzzy
its too fast for sasaki to get his memory back.
at least wait for amon.
Oct 24, 2014 10:37 AM

Sep 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
CNTRI715 said:

at least wait for amon.

I'm not saying he'll get ALL of his memories back but maybe he'll have a flashback to meeting Tsukiyama in TG or something like that. And the arc will end along the lines of all the Quinx members being like "why the hell did that guy seem to know you Sasaki?"
Oct 24, 2014 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
CNTRI715 said:
ninjastarforcex said:

at least wait for amon.

I'm not saying he'll get ALL of his memories back but maybe he'll have a flashback to meeting Tsukiyama in TG or something like that. And the arc will end along the lines of all the Quinx members being like "why the hell did that guy seem to know you Sasaki?"

In the end NOTHING is going to be very calmato at all
Oct 24, 2014 12:36 PM

Sep 2013
^ hope the photagrapher lead the 2 guys to him and he slaughters them next chapter :)
Oct 24, 2014 1:00 PM

Nov 2013
ichii_1 said:
^ hope the photagrapher lead the 2 guys to him and he slaughters them next chapter :)

I doubt it. Notkaneki will save them :D

Oct 24, 2014 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
ichii_1 said:

Urie and Shirazu are both being set up as main characters, not gonna happen, lol. That being said, I could see Tsukiyama handing out an ass whooping to them and them having to retreat.
Oct 24, 2014 11:17 PM
Aug 2014
Touka-chan where for art thou.
Oct 25, 2014 2:44 AM

Apr 2014
fathertime said:
ninjastarforcex said:

Exactly!

At least she's better than esdeath

Oct 25, 2014 3:01 AM

Nov 2012
Z4k said:
fathertime said:

Exactly!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/soTGMdO.jpg[/IG]

why did you say that? no one likes that nazi ice bitch here
Oct 25, 2014 3:11 AM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Z4k said:

That wasn't exactly meant as a compliment if you know what I mean lol
Oct 25, 2014 3:31 AM

Jul 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Z4k said:

Ehm, about that... you know... sorry :(.
Oct 26, 2014 12:50 PM

Feb 2014
the certain things that i understand :
-sasaki is kaneki of course, that's not even debatable.
-ito is hide for sure.
-serpent is of course of course Amon. oohh gossh im looking forward to see Amon as a ghoul .
-torso is tsukiyama.

im very glad that kaneki is alive and so excited that kaneki and amon changed the roles !! ^^
EustassKiddo !
Oct 26, 2014 1:59 PM

Sep 2014
ftsyzc said:
the certain things that i understand :
-sasaki is kaneki of course, that's not even debatable.
-ito is hide for sure.
-serpent is of course of course Amon. oohh gossh im looking forward to see Amon as a ghoul .
-torso is tsukiyama.

im very glad that kaneki is alive and so excited that kaneki and amon changed the roles !! ^^

Ito does remind me of Hide, especially the fact that he and Sasaki get along so well. A few things don't add up though. Ito is 25 and Hide, at least according to the TG wiki is 18 in the original series and we're dealing with a 3 year time skip here. Also most of us are assuming Kaneki gets amnesia after Arima stabs him through the head and his brain regenerates, but why would Hide go by a different name/persona?
Oct 26, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2014
Ito isn't hide. He already appeared in the first part in chapter 123 and he was taking part in anteiku raid.
Oct 26, 2014 3:21 PM
Oct 2012
I thought I had even posted a picture that showed the Ito in the chapter that talks about wills, in that same chapter Hide and Ito also appears.

chapter 123.

Ito:http://bato.to/read/_/268701/tokyo-ghoul_v13_ch123_by_kawa-scans/11

Hide: http://bato.to/read/_/268701/tokyo-ghoul_v13_ch123_by_kawa-scans/13

for more information, reread Anteiku raid.
AcernosOct 26, 2014 3:28 PM
Oct 27, 2014 11:08 AM

Feb 2014
c'mon guuys, do you have any proof about that guy ( that guy refers to ito kurami in Tokyo ghoul re, not in Tokyo ghoul. ) is really ito? thay are similar, that's all. and i really believe that this ito is hide. I mean, he has to be hide! if he wasn't , why did he treat kaneki so well? and even his smile shows us that he is hide !

ftsyzcOct 27, 2014 1:27 PM
EustassKiddo !
Oct 27, 2014 11:23 AM

Nov 2012
ftsyzc said:
c'mon guuys, do you have any proof about that guy is really ito? thay are similar, that's all. and i really believe that this ito is hide. I mean, he has to be hide! if he wasn't , why did he treat kaneki so well? and even his smile shows us that he is hide !

omg this guy rly?
use your eyes
and its natural to be nice to sasaki, there are many nice people in this world, havent met one?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.