Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2014 8:07 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
1. Meh, not too fond of hinaki. She's like ki-chan; too energetic to the point where she's like high on drugs or something. She's gonna need an incredible backstory like otome for me to endure hinaki's voice. Hopefully she mellows out.

2. Akari finally got a win. She's slowly growing on me. Might be better than ichigo

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Oct 19, 2014 3:19 PM

Oct 2011
Finally some nice stuff with Akari - she still lacks energy to me but at least there were some good parts. I was thinking that this time she would lose, yet moment her self-esteem doubts appeared result was clear. so there is hope.

as for Hinaki, why did they make her more experienced :( somehow I wanted her to be beginner (or someone out of "normal Aikatsu" like Kaede) but maybe it will work. she gives more energy to the show, is more interesting than Akari and Sumire (not hard so far tbh) plus her "development" might be fun to watch.

at least it's clear what they are trying to do and it might be interesting. also there is one more girl to join the team.
Oct 21, 2014 1:36 AM

Jan 2012
Looking forward to what Soleil has up their sleeve!
Oct 23, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2008
I am glad Akari won something, lol. Didn't think I would see the day.

Not sure how I feel about any of these girls, yet.
Dec 4, 2014 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
I'm happy Akari won. I was expecting Hinaki, but she was okay.

Congratulations!

We might see Soleil next episode. Too bad the trio is on the sides, but Akari as the main isn't bad.
Dec 19, 2014 10:09 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I figured Ran would be the one to hype Soleil's performance.

I noticed the performance has Akari's last name as Ozora in the background big screen with the idol names. Not sure if that Z with a horizontal dash in the middle has something to do with the missing o in Oozora's last name.

Akari wins Pon Pon Crepe, nice. She's building momentum and learning new things at her own pace.

Dec 23, 2014 10:26 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
I was really happy that Akari won! I like Hinaki, hopefully we'll get a lot more of her.

Aside from that this season is kind of boring. Its great that they're putting newer characters in again, but haven't they learned a lesson from S2?

Let's just hope it doesn't end up being like the first half of S2.

Feb 17, 2016 3:56 PM

Apr 2012
It's incredible how they managed to spend the whole episode without saying the word "spontaneity" even once.
Sep 12, 2021 8:40 AM

Feb 2020
Hinaki is adorable, but I still miss my DreAca sweethearts. :(

Akari and Hinaki's performance was pretty cute. I expected Hinaki to win, but I'm sure Akari is going to be a great Pon Pon Crepe girl.

SerafosMar 2, 8:54 AM
Dec 4, 2023 6:41 AM
Dec 2023
MY GIRL HINAKI <3

It makes me a bit sad that not everyone likes her, she's one of the best Akari gen girls! (but that's okay, everyone has their own opinion ofc) She has a lot of energy, but not too much to where it gets overbearing. She honestly reminds me of myself sometimes. Anyways, nice episode, and I'm glad that Akari won the Pon Pon Crepe audition, good for her!
Feb 5, 9:19 AM

May 2019
Hinaki was kind of similar to Kaede (energetic and the most experienced one). Not sure how their dynamic will go but Soleil is just too great to beat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.