MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Battle Angel Alita Chapter 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Gunnm »» Battle Angel Alita Chapter 22 Discussion

Poll: Battle Angel Alita Chapter 22 Discussion

11-04-09, 5:29 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Like Alita I'm not really sure if the final part of the battle was real or not. But, anywyay, it was a cool fight. More importantly, we have learned what may be her real name.. Yoko.

05-11-11, 3:36 AM

Jashugan was a real man.

R.I.P

09-30-14, 4:51 PM
Manga Moderator
Jashugan was beyond epic. The first part of the chapter where he was just annihilating everyone, and when he cut Zafal in half... just amazing. The panel placement and the amount Kishiro chose to display; it read in slow motion, at least to me. And then when Jashugan rose from the flames... whew. Really brilliant stuff, can't praise this chapter enough.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

02-24-15, 5:06 PM

Was rooting for Jashugan the entire time, not merely to beat Alita, but he seemed like a really genuine decent human in the midst of everything that happens in the scrapyard.

Pulling off the ultimate technique as his last action, truly the champion.

Hoping Shumira and Umba will join the gang, imagine the uses Ido would have for Umbas' arms.

Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy