Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2009 11:42 PM

Sep 2008
Fill out as much of this as you want since doing this will give me an idea of people's backgrounds and how well this club has served its purposes. If you're too shy to post a public response, feel free to message me with it.

For those who listen to anime music frequently:

1. Do you tend to acquire soundtracks (doesn't matter how) after watching a series? Does it tend to be a compulsive thing that you do or do you have a method for selecting which soundtracks you acquire? If the latter, explain.

2. Do you ever pick up soundtracks from a series that you haven't seen? If so, what prompts your decision to do that?

Club matters:

1. [For lurkers] Even if you don't vote, do you still download and listen to the music for that given week?

2. List up to three weeks that stood out to you and briefly explain why.

3. On average, how many pieces nominated during a given week have you not heard before?

4. So far, have there been any tracks that were so good that it has prompted you to check out the rest of the album or watch the anime? If so, which one(s)?

5. Have there been any tracks that were so good that it has prompted you to check out other works by an artist or composer? If so, which one(s)?

6. Have your music tastes changed at all as a result of this club?

7. What is the most important and/or enjoyable thing you've derived from participating in this club?

8. Is there anything that you would suggest to improve the procedures/processes (beyond me being more on top of things of course :p)? (I'd ask for additions, but we already have a thread for that)

9. Are there any other questions that you think should be asked but that I haven't asked on this survey?
omoJan 4, 2010 8:07 AM
Anime Instrumentality - Anime music news and soundtrack reviews
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 4, 2009 2:34 AM
Dec 2007
Well then, guess I'll start!

1. Definitely. As for the "doesn't matter how": I usually tend to download everything I listen to first and only buy the soundtrack if I really really like it, as the amount of money I have available is not that big and I hate driving 20km to the customs office just to fetch a packet (even more so because they're slooow and need about half an hour to write a receipt). I usually get the soundtrack only if it stood out in some way or another. Downloading and listening to every OST would unnecessarily fill up my HD and I'm not sure whether I would be able to listen to all of that anyway.

2. From time to time - if I've read a positive review on the anime instrumentality blog ;-) or if I especially like the composer (e.g. the Guin Saga OST by Uematsu or everything by Yoko Kanno).

Club...
1. At the moment I don't. I want to, though, and would always vote if I already downloaded it and listened to it at least twice. That takes quite some time, unfortunately.

2. As far as I can think back, I've only even listened to a few more than three weeks :-D

3. About 70%, I'd say.

4. Some track from the Aria OST, but I don't remember which one.

6. Not at all. I listened to pretty much everything before joining the club and I still do that now.

7. New music to listen to and getting to know artists I didn't even know existed
Nov 4, 2009 2:38 AM

Oct 2007
zzeroparticle said:
Fill out as much of this as you want since doing this will give me an idea of people's backgrounds and how well this club has served its purposes.

1. Do you tend to acquire soundtracks (doesn't matter how) after watching a series? Does it tend to be a compulsive thing that you do or do you have a method for selecting which soundtracks you acquire? If the latter, explain.

After or during. Often compulsive, but usually it's because there's been a piece or two that I've heard while watching that I've liked, or because it's a composer I like.

2. Do you ever pick up soundtracks from a series that you haven't seen? If so, what prompts your decision to do that?

Generally not, unless it's a composer I like. However that said, I've watched at least a little bit of about 70-80% of shows screened in the last 5 years or so, and a fair whack of older stuff too, so honestly this might just be a reflection of the fact I've watched a lot of stuff.

I actually don't think any week has particularly stood out for me. Generally it's a few pieces that have stuck out in a given week, rather than the week in general.

3. On average, how many pieces nominated during a given week have you not heard before?

2-3 maybe, it varies a lot.

4. So far, have there been any tracks that were so good that it has prompted you to check out the rest of the album or watch the anime? If so, which one(s)?

Nope, but this may be related to my answer to Part A Q2. :)

5. Have there been any tracks that were so good that it has prompted you to check out other works by an artist or composer? If so, which one(s)?

Nope.

Not particularly, but I listen to a fairly broad range of stuff anyway.

7. What is the most important and/or enjoyable thing you've derived from participating in this club?

I think the actual discussion that comes up sometimes is the highlight. Interesting perspectives and ideas, etc.

8. Is there anything that you would suggest to improve the procedures/processes (beyond me being more on top of things of course :p)? (I'd ask for additions, but we already have a thread for that)

Aside from sticking to a schedule a bit more carefully, perhaps in weeks where we have less than 10 nominations you could open it up to those who have already nominated to put forward a second one? I tend to put a huge amount of effort into nominations, so I'll often have a couple of choices and end up having to split between them.

I think we generally haven't had many issues with making it to ten, but the weeks we've had less, there just hasn't been the same diversity. It also requires a lot less work to divide 6 points over 7-8 songs than over 10.

9. Are there any other questions that you think should be asked but that I haven't asked on this survey?

Rather than asking, you might want to suggest that if lurkers are a bit shy about posting a response as a reply in the forum they could send you a message directly with their responses. :)
Nov 4, 2009 6:56 AM

Jul 2008

>> It really depends on the series. If I really, really like the music played in the anime (even if I don't like the series itself), I would go for it. I guess I'm more of the compulsive type. ^^

>> Sometimes, if the one who compose it is my fave or if I really like how it played in the series or if it's recommended by a certain blog or review.

Club matters:

>> Hmm. Definitely Week 13 (Piano). I looooove piano. And violin. XD

And Week 10 (Dancing) too. I have fun listening to those tracks.

>> Around 6-7. (I'm not kidding. XD)

>> There are some, I think. Like Haibane Renmei. But with a lot of anime that I've been following....*sigh* But still I will try my best. ^^;;

>> There are actually. Mostly from Yoko Kanno, Joe Hisaishi and Haketa Takefumi.

>> A bit. I learn to love guitar and rock more. XD

>> Reading the comments. They're interesting to read. <3

>> Let's see. I agree with NegativeZero about sticking more strictly with the sked and having those who have placed their nominations to add more to make it into ten. Other than those two, well I don't mind increasing the points to be given. From 6 to 8 perhaps.

>> Nothing more to add. ^^

| Icon by parijienne @ LJ. | My Member Cards |

My Candies :
Nov 4, 2009 10:33 AM
Aug 2008

1. Yes, though it's going down these days. It's usually only shows that I like the music from, shows I like, or when there is a piece that I want to hear the full version. I don't really have a method, but name recognition helps. It's not a compulsive thing though.

2. Usually because of name recongition or recommendation from people who I think I know their tastes (or their mine). Sometimes it's because it's on sale ...

Club matters:

1. I don't lurk. Quite the opposite.

Kanno week, because I like her stuff and am always curious what others like about her stuff (that is not related to Cowboy Bebop).

Pop vocal week, because it's a good gauge at the taste of the people here.

Groove week, because that week I really like the whole batch.

3. If I discount my own nominations, i'd say I've heard maybe ~30-40% of the entries each week. And I mean this in a "recognition" sense. If I count the anime I've seen that the songs are selected form, it would be about 70%.

4 and 5. I want to say yes to both question, there might have been a couple times. But I failed to follow up on them and I soon forget about it :3 I think composer-wise, nobody really stuck out to me that did before. It just helps to see the few others that are worth listening to now that I have a chance to listen to their works in isolation from the anime they worked on.

6. Not really, no. I found a lot of nominations that are heavy on the nuances and not so much genre-shattering in terms of diversity. So my taste of music probably hasn't changed at all, even if I might have discovered more composers' names to watch for.

7. Talk about anime music. Srsly.Ii don't get to do this and it's been one thing I always want to do and rarely could.

Better topic selection process. Nomination threads are very telling what themes are popular and interesting and what are not. I think having consistently interesting "theme of the week" do well to make the club more active, and some themes are definitely less interesting than others...

Stick where the upcoming weeks' themes in a thread and not in the chat box that I never read... Or just have a thread that is not the theme nomination thread.

As much as I like #malkeionbu, breaks may be nice. But instead we can have some other activity that requires less attention and moderating from you and everyone else? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

9. What do you want for Christmas?
Nov 4, 2009 10:55 AM

Sep 2008
And just so I can participate too :p

Part A
1. Well, given my M.O. these days, giving the soundtrack a whirl after I finish a series is pretty much the norm, even if I think the music is gonna suck (see K-ON). So if I were to ask myself this before I started doing this anime music review stuff, the answer would be if the music in the show caught my interest in some way or another. Which is incidentally why I still continue to regret listening to Nanoha's music.

2. Composers are usually the key factor. If not that, then someone else (usually someone from this club in fact!) will have casually mentioned a soundtrack that I should listen to and more often than not, I take them up on it to positive results.

Part B
1. What is this lurking business.

2. Most of this will be based on the strength of the tracks, so with that:
Freedom - Because I feel so freeeeeeee~.
Kanno - As much as I have a anti-Kanno bias during most voting weeks, it's mostly because I want to give other tracks a chance, especially if they're not as well known. For that week, I was able to listen normally and was happy with the music to come out of it because of sheer variety.
Electric Guitar - I don't listen to electric guitar stuff all that much, so it made for a nice change of pace in that most of the pieces > 5 were those I've not heard before.

3. It can go as high as 6-7, but mostly, it stays in the 4-5 range. That's a good thing because each week has something new to offer.

4. Two instances so far: Someday's Dreamers when that Celtic track was nominated for Discovery. And Gigantic Formula.

5. Mostly Takefumi Haketa's work in general. That's why it's looking even better that I'll give Aoi Hana's soundtrack a whirl after I finish up the show.

6. Nope, though I've gained better appreciation for other's tastes.

7. Talking about this stuff like a bunch of excited schoolgirls? (I'll thank omo for that description) :p Also, exposure to new artists/albums is always a major plus.

8. I'll implement as many as I can :p

9. nyoro~n
zzeroparticleNov 4, 2009 11:09 AM
Anime Instrumentality - Anime music news and soundtrack reviews
Nov 4, 2009 2:49 PM

Nov 2007

Even if I like a soundtrack in a show, I very rarely will actually seek it out (to name a few I did, Spicy Wolf, Sky Crawlers, Arjuna, Ghost Hunt, Casshern Sins etc.) It probably depends on my mood and how lazy I am really. Most of the OSTs I do manage to get, it's because I was actually reminded by someone of how awesome it was.

No.

Club matters:

1. Guitars - was badass 2. Summer - was fun 3. Freedom - was moving

Hehe, usually 8 or 9.

No. From my experience with anime OSTs, a single song is rarely indicative of the entire album's sound.

None. Though I've been tempted once or twice, especially after guitar week.

Nope.

It's fun to just say what I think about a bunch of songs in relation to a theme, and I enjoy seeing what everyone's overall idea ends up being.

Better theme definitions. Stricter.

nope
Nov 5, 2009 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
1-1:
I look for soundtracks that I notice when I’m watching anime and want to listen to standalone. OPs and EDs usually, sometimes OSTs, but I only keep a couple tracks usually.

1-2:
Sometimes. Usually from hearing the music elsewhere, youtube or something.

2-1:
I joined the club late, and some weeks I forget to vote, but listened to them all and occasionally revisit past weeks for my favorites (week 8).

2-2:
Week 23: Electric Guitar – like the sound of the instrument, a lot of good tracks
Week 13: Piano – like the sound of the instrument, like versatility in the nominations
Week 8: Freedom (aka the best week ever) – I don’t know what I need to say expect week 8 was stupid good.

2-3:
Depends on if I’ve seen the anime. If I’ve seen the anime, I’ll typically remember the music. So far it’s been around 50-50.

2-4:
I already have a lot of the ones I really like, but I’ve been too lazy to look for some more. Looking for nominations has made me look into other soundtracks I don’t have, but that takes some work. Those were Guin Saga and Allison & Lillia.

2-5:
No not really.

2-6:
No not really.

2-7:
Reading others’ impressions of the nominations. Music is highly subjective, and the kinds of feelings it evokes depends on the tastes and experiences each individual brings to the piece, so seeing what kinds of thoughts people come up with is always interesting.

2-8:
I think as many nominations should be allowed as people are willing to nominate (still limit 1 per club member, nominations end at the end of the week). That way, more popular themes can get as many songs as people desire without the need for revisiting, and there’s none of this holding back to let others with “better” nominations get theirs in before the quota.

2-9:
No not realy.
Ideal anime wife?
Nov 5, 2009 12:15 PM

Jun 2008

1. I tend to download soundtracks after watching a series. Then they tend to sit on my hard drive until I actually do something about them. Some I download I really like others are forgettable. I would say it's more compulsive for me.

2. Not gone this far...yet. Closest would be Ko Otani's Shadow of the Colossus OST. I've only watched my friends play the game a few times.

Club matters:

1. If I get around to it. If I don't vote I usually have the batch downloaded or will go back and download it. Then it sits on my hard drive awhile waiting it's turn.

2. Week 4: Legendary - So many amazing tracks nominated this week and i got to hear a lot of new stuff. The 3 way tie was pretty telling of the quality of the tracks. Plus that was the first installment that I joined for and thus the one I was most involved in.

Week 10: Dancing - Greatest variety of tracks

Week 23: Guitar (Electric) - Probably one of my favorite instruments. I love listening to soulful solos and classic rock/blues guitar type of music. Anime sounding or otherwise.

3. Probably 5-6 songs

4. Shizuku no Ippai Kioku - Made me watch Paprika early one morning. It'd been on the hard drive just hadn't gotten around to it. Shizuku no Ippai Kioku was just so new and different I had to see/hear what bizarre anime it came from. Gotta say the music didn't disappoint. The opening sequence with I think it's Nigeru Mono playing in the background is just too perfect.

5. Not really. It did make me stand up and take notice to some of my favorite animes composers, who for one reason or the other I just hadn't looked up the composers. I already knew Ko Otani, yoko kanno, Taku Iwasaki but was less familiar with Haketa Takefumi, Joe Hisaishi (my Ghibli OST's were labeled "Japan Philharmonic for the longest time), Kajiura yuki, Jun Maeda, and Muramatsu Ken.

6. Most likely not. They were pretty varied to begin with.

7. Hearing a suprising, different, or refreshing track.

8. I'd be curious about a thread related to current anime. Whether it be BGM or OP and ED's. I always feel the urge to talk about them.

e.g. When I was watching yozakura Quartet a few seasons ago a song in BGM caught my ear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lj1mhZd9rw
I thought i was going crazy because I heard "Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin. Here the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejYr5Z-C7-0.
I've noticed a few other musical allusions in some others. Such as 07-ghost I heard what I swore was an allusion to "Guide My Sword" by Mark Knopfler from The Princess Bride BGM. Alas I can't find/make a video for that one since the OST hasn't been released yet.
takaNov 5, 2009 12:22 PM
Nov 6, 2009 4:42 AM

Dec 2007
1-1: I need to have something catch my ear. Else I won't bother.

1-2: Yes. Composers (occasionally) and rave reviews.

2-1: Probably not.

2-2: Legendary and Freedom.

2-3: 6-7.

2-4: Kurenai's musical episode (it wasn't good, but fascinating) and Diebuster's OP (Grooving Magic).

2-5: No.

2-6: Slightly, I guess.

2-7: Awesome tracks.

2-8: One more moderator?

2-9: Not at the moment.
Nov 6, 2009 6:09 AM

Mar 2009

1. If the music of a particular series make me *squee* in excitement or if it's a composer that I like and whom I thought did a wonderful job with a series' musical direction, then I'll acquire the OST.

2. Yes. I do sometimes check out music from series that I've not watch before, mostly based on recommendation. I think this club is another good example where one can check out music of anime series they've not watch before.

Club matters:

1. Lurk or not, I will mostly listen to the nominated tracks for that given week. It's because I'm curious about people's choices.

2. Can't really say as I'm rather new here.

3. I suppose it depends on the theme...varies between 3 to 4 or 4 to 5.

4. As of this moment, not yet.

5. Same as #4.

6. I won't say that my musical taste has change. It's more like I'm exposed to composers I've not come across. I listen to quite a broad range of music to begin with but is always interested in new stuff and composers.

7. I am enjoying reading the diverse opinions and comments, people's choice of music plus discovering tracks I've not listen to before.

8. Have not put much thought to that yet.

9. Can't think of any at the moment.
Hikari08Nov 6, 2009 6:18 AM
Nov 6, 2009 1:04 PM

Aug 2008

Usually just OP/ED's if I enjoyed them. Sometimes the soundtrack in a series seriously impresses me and I go out of my way to locate it. Other times I really enjoy the series and wonder what the OST is like.

If I've heard some of the music before then it's something I'd consider or perhaps a review on a series OST.

Club matters:

1. [For lurkers] Even if you don't vote, do you still download and listen to the music for that given week?

If I'm not voting it's because I was too busy that week. If I like the theme I listen to the batch after the weeks over when I have some spare time.

Funky/Groovy - Lot of great tracks that week I had to spread my points very thin.

Dancing - Lot of good songs and I enjoyed the requisite accompanying animation.

Hope - First theme I made a nomination for and first time my nomination took first place. Again, lot of good nominations that week and very interesting to see how people interpreted the theme without the pieces being so drastically different.

Usually I only recognize the names of one or two songs but I almost always recognize the series they are from.

Taka's Life Flow's Like a Conveyor Belt gave me that final to nudge to get around to watching Gintama. I also started watching Shion no Ou after Despair week but that had also been on my to watch list for a while.

Kokia - Karma, made me remember how much I enjoy her voice and that I should really check out some of the other stuff she's done and a realization that she did the ending for Gin-Iro no Kami no Agito.

Aside from that I hate to say I usually overlook the composer, possibly because you only see them in the nomination thread and not the voting thread.

I've been listening to more Anime music on a weekly basis =D

I suppose picking a good nomination that people end up enjoying, especially if it's something they weren't already familiar with. Also, I have a bit of a background in music so it's refreshing to see people evaluating the musical qualities of songs during voting weeks.

I was going to suggest an upcoming nomination thread but you've already gotten around to that.

I'll let you know if I think of anything.
Nov 6, 2009 7:21 PM

Sep 2007
1. Yes, and it's compulsive. It can take just one song for me to be interested in an OST, but it usually takes about three songs that I like from the same OST that would make me go an acquire it, legally or otherwise.

2. Yes. Part of that is if I know and like the composer who makes the music, part of it is recommendations by other people if I know their tastes (surprising?) and such, and part of it is if I see it at a bargain and follow my impulse in thinking that it won't be a bad thing. So basically, the reasons that other people have.

Club matters:
1. N/A. :P

2. Yoko Kanno - Since it makes me feel like I know a lot less about her than I should. So much variety, though some elements are almost ever-present.

Legendary - It's in the title.

Lost - It was a nice week to show how we all can have different interpretations on the same theme.

3. On average, probably about 50%. Though that can drop to about 30-20% on some weeks. :3

4. lelangir's "Black Knights" song make me want to get the rest of the Code Geass OST, though given that I already have Hitomi Kuroishi's pieces from the OST already, this should be like a forgone conclusion. Watching the show as well, I guess. :P

5. Not yet, but I'm hopeful. :3

6. Not really. I think part of the problem is that I like too many musical styles already.

7. I like finding out what other people like and want to promote in the club, and that's it can be a struggle to find either an "interesting" song or a song that I think many people will enjoy.

8. I would want to extend the nominating period if ten songs aren't received by the end of the week , or at least allow for more nominations for the same people if need be. And if you need to provide a framework for topics, be as general as you can, if that makes sense.

9. Maybe, how do you usually listen to anime music? Standalone in doing other stuff? Useful for reminiscing? Other stuff?

Drastic My Anime Blog - My anime blog. :3
Nov 7, 2009 10:34 PM
Aug 2007
I'm not on myanimelist a lot but felt like contributing a little. I'd say I listen to anime music a lot, but I am not very knowledgeable about what I listen to and I have a relative small collection. I tend to find a few tracks I like and stick to them. So I haven't actually been actively participating in nominations and voting. And the music here is at least intriguing to me...

Anime music listeners:
1. No I don't typically acquire soundtracks. They typically have no vocals and I have a pretty large collection of music like that already. I typically only even get the OP/ED. It is a rarity when I do get the insert songs, and even more of one when I find the other background music. It's by compulsion.
2. I rarely get soundstracks from an unseen series because I wouldn't have listened to them.

Club matters:
2. Haven't spent time listening to every one, but I checked out the songs in the pop vocal voting thread since that's what I'm more into.
Nov 9, 2009 4:54 PM

Oct 2007
Category 1:

1. I only acquire the ones that I consider really outstanding, which usually amounts to about 5 or so in any given year. It is compulsive in the sense that if I know it is out there I will go through any means necessary to acquire it.

2. If it's from a composer I really like and know I will enjoy the music based on that then I'll pick it up. For example I have a folder dedicated to Senju Akira music that I am gradually filling up.

Category 2:

1. but of course

2. Well I've only been here a little while, but Awakening has stood out to me as well as Guitar and Halloween.

3. I'd say around the area of 80% are one's I've never heard before.

4. Red Garden OST comes to mind with the nomination of Akai Niwa

5. I'm sure people already know the answer to that one.

6. Hmmm...I've always kind of enjoyed a little bit of everything so not really.

7. The mix of tastes that seem to make each week full of variety even within the same category. Plus the way in which people interpret the categories such that entirely different sounding pieces of music can still fit the theme makes this the place for me to be when I want to deepen my appreciation and understanding of music.

8. If I think of something it will probably be on the spot and I'll mention it then.

9. See above.
Nov 9, 2009 6:00 PM

Oct 2006

1. I usually pay attention to the background music during the watching process, if I hear even 1 or 2 tracks that I love, then I might think of getting it, though it will definitely take more than that for me to actually get it legally

2. Composers definitely

Club matters:

1. I don't vote on the weeks I'm very busy (and miss the deadline), but I'll usually download and listen to the songs slowly after that

2. Legendary, Funky/Groovy and Cityscapes. Those contained at least 70% of the songs in which I enjoyed

3. Probably around half of them, though I'd definitely know the anime

4. I'm quite tempted to watch Gigantic Formula especially since I now know hiroyuki sawano is doing the music (think it was from the legendary week, though it didn't get into the top 3)

5. Gigantic Formula, but thats also mainly due to me liking the composer

6. Not really, my taste is too broad so theres nothing that can really change it

7. Reading comments about other people's thoughts on the tracks. I like challenging myself in thinking what to choose for every week too.

8. I'd think to increase the number of nominations for the popular weeks so that there would be much more of a variety to choose from and that some hidden gems aren't missed out

9. Nope, not at the moment
Nov 28, 2009 8:06 AM

Jun 2009

-No. The reason is simple. Here in Spain, we don't have anime conventions or anything of the sort. I have no ways of buying it. Plus, there was a great problem with people getting their internet accounts emptied a while ago, so I've been forbidden to buy anything through internet. I would if I could, but I just download them most of the time.

- No. Well, until I joined this club. I joined this club in order to get some insight on which were the best songs out there, and I also follow the anime instrumentality blog, so I guess that ever since I am an active part of this club I've tried to be as open-minded as possible and I've started listening to OST I would've never listened to otherwise.

Club matters:

-As long as I'm not too busy with school and the week's theme is interesting, I try to vote. But I listen to most of the weeks anyway.

-Freedom (nice, although it might have been because it was my first week here), Dancing (fun to listen to most of the songs) and Danger (I find danger and action probably the most complicated themes to compose for, which makes listening to the songs even more fun).

-Sadly, unless it's a composer's week, such as this week, I've probably just listened to 2 or 3 songs. There have even been a few weeks where I haven't known any. But since I try to vote on how well the song relates to the theme without taking into account whether I've seen the anime or not, I don't really care that much.

-No. Not really. I'm not too keen on watching lots of anime, since I just follow two or three series at a time, and I spend most of my time on the net doign things completely unrelated to anime. But ther have been some really good songs.

-No. I tend to enjoy certain songs, but most of the time I like the particular song, not the composer.

-No. I still like the same things that I liked before. But I am proud of saying that I now know more OSTs as a result of coming here very often, and that the anime music section in my ipod has expanded. Although I tend to put in my favorite compilations in my ipod rather than downloading other songs which haven't been nominated.

-A lot of knowledge on anime music as well as getting to know great songs and composers.

-Although it would be too much work, I'd put the limit on 20 songs. Then, during that same week, I'd give all the songs a quick listen and select the best 10. And then, out of those ten, continue with the same system we have now. Also, stick more to the schedule. And I think that's it.

-No. At least, not now.
Dec 30, 2009 6:37 AM

Jun 2008
Part A

1. Whenever a soundtrack picks my interest I download it. When it's REALLY an excellent one, I seriously consider buying the CD... but that's a really rare case.

2. Rarely but that still happens when I come across something I appreciate (while randomly clicking on links/lurking on YT...)

Part B

1. I am voting... rarely but I still do...

2. Can't find one...

3. Something like 6 to 8...

4. Yes. SYNCHRONICITY from Apple Seed and the PV music of Angel Beat.

5. Yes, Mitsumune Shinkichi, Nana Mizuki (as a singer), KOTOKO

6. Not really.

7. Discovering new tracks some people around here like~

8. Hmm... nothing in my mind right now...

9. One little question you could've asked : "Do you prefer anime OST or anime songs ? Which one do you acquire the most ?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Defining Music Pieces of 2011? Or Personal Favorites?

ottocycle - Dec 16, 2011

13 by TheBigN »»
Jul 27, 2013 12:46 PM

» Week 64: Nominations Thread - Loneliness

zzeroparticle - Sep 29, 2010

18 by Kinushima »»
Nov 13, 2012 8:23 AM

» Improving the #malkeionbu

omo - Sep 16, 2010

26 by omo »»
Aug 11, 2011 11:18 AM

» Week 63: Voting Thread

zzeroparticle - Sep 29, 2010

2 by mrmuk »»
Jun 10, 2011 10:31 AM

» Week 59: Voting Thread

zzeroparticle - Aug 16, 2010

10 by Pocari »»
Mar 18, 2011 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.