MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sister Princess Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sister Princess »» Sister Princess Episode 26 Discussion

View Poll Results: Sister Princess Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

1 16.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 16.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 33.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 16.67%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 16.67%
Voters: 6

11-03-09, 7:08 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

^ my thoughts about the entire show

05-06-10, 7:40 PM

brinan said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

^ my thoughts about the entire show

qft

05-06-10, 7:48 PM

One thing this anime teaches is like 12 different ways to say "brother".
Currently blogging at Chocolate Syrupy Waffles

07-15-11, 5:55 PM

13 ways....

anyway, I haven't really catched the last episode...

ok, Bakaru come back to the isle...
but, who the hell is the girl ("i'm in everyone"?!?) ? what's up with the diary? Why, for Pete's sake, Bakaru lived 16 years of his life without knowing he got a battallion of imouto?
And, just for fun, how many billion got the Bakaru parents?
Modified by Ryoga84, 07-15-11, 6:28 PM

10-02-11, 6:04 AM

Ryoga84 said:
13 ways....

anyway, I haven't really catched the last episode...

ok, Bakaru come back to the isle...
but, who the hell is the girl ("i'm in everyone"?!?) ? what's up with the diary? Why, for Pete's sake, Bakaru lived 16 years of his life without knowing he got a battallion of imouto?
And, just for fun, how many billion got the Bakaru parents?

Hi-mi-tsu da-su :P
Jii-san said hes gonna take it to his grave didn't he ?
Sonna bakana ?!!?!
Modified by greenmarty, 10-02-11, 6:11 AM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

02-19-12, 3:49 PM

this was ok show, soo many sisters realy they shouldnt let him go to tokyo imo i skipped whole that drama episode

04-04-13, 1:24 PM

This show was sadly enough boring. I had to put in alot of effort to keep going up to epi nr 26. There were some good episodes but most were just boring fillers.
They all love their brother for no reason, he ain't that great at all.
He suddenly has 12 sisters yet he seemed to forget all about it and when he comes to the island he just accepts the fact that he has 12 (13) sisters without question.
At least 4 of his "sisters" seem to look at him in a romantic way that makes me wonder if they really are sisters. Not to mention the estimated ages they have, id say other then the 2 little ones, the rest of them are all in the 15-17 age or at least act that age.
I guess the end with Jii-san would mean they are not all real sisters (as also hinted in 1 of the first episodes by sakuya. When she said if they found out they are not realy related that she can be with him as more then just his sister)
I'll watch the sequel probably in the hope to find out more. maybe i'll google a bit for it.

06-18-13, 1:42 PM

Oh, I see. Yeah, I knew something was wrong when he looked like he would really leave the sisters. Of course he's better than that. ^_^

10-04-13, 10:16 PM

Terrible anime. There was barely any development with any of the characters. I can't take most of the sisters easily at all except that girl with the violet hair. *sigh* 2/10

06-15-14, 6:21 AM

The ending felt a little bit lackluster compared to the rest of the series. And I;m not sure I understand that bit about the little girl he made a promise with. I thought that was Karen for sure in the last episode. Maybe that'll be covered second season.

Family problems are never a pretty sight. I'm glad that Mami and Akio patched things up with each other. It was weird for Akio to join the promised island though. Why would he give up the "path to the elite" for the sake of Wataru? Maybe there is some kind of yaoi here that I'm missing.

In any case, let's move on to season 2!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices