MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

11eyes Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» 11eyes »» 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Poll: 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion


#1
11-03-09, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 33807
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode has plenty of action in it, Misuzu is right in the action as always especially when using 2 swords^^ but I think it's good that Kakeru finally show us us some of his ability. As for Takahisa and Yukiko, they seem to be getting along pretty well :D
Modified by ShanaFlame, 11-03-09, 2:22 PM
 
#2
11-03-09, 8:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1103
Oh Kukuri is finally "introduced" :>
The part with past Takahisa was interesting.
 
#3
11-04-09, 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Ok the first thing of episode is what in the world is going on with the real world? Why is there now a real shield and no one can get out of the chosen ones (I think it is only them because the birds got out and maybe other people that are not part of the red night)? Kakeru looks to practice more seriously the sword training. Saiko was a gangster in the past and Tajima was homeless/street kid? Was a nice hug from Saiko he got. Too bad for Tadashi and that cat who scratched him, so Kaori and Tadashi do not see that red/black moon? So they are not part of the game or can they forced into it, I wonder? Kukuri appears and I was O_O no way. She looks like that sister of Kakeru in the beginning and Kukuri cannot talk at all? What happened to her? Find that the breast grabbing of Yukiko is getting too forced. Ira dying and Kakeru's golden eye was the best! Now I think Kakeru is the strongest....he can know all anyone can do before that person can do it! No one can beat that and that is because anyone can get countered. Kakeru is the man here and that is why I liked him a lot as a character. I knew this is the best of him!


ShanaFlame said:
This episode has plenty of action in it, Misuzu is right in the action as always especially when using 2 swords^^

Yeah but they cut it away and one of her swords flyed out! What was that? What happened in there with Misuzu and Invidia? Too bad they did not show us exactly except Invidia going through that wall.
ShanaFlame said:
but I think it's good that Kakeru finally show us us some of his ability.

Yeah that was the best! Most amazing! A big BOO to all who though that Kakeru was useless or weak! To me now he is the strongest because he can counter anything.
ShanaFlame said:
As for Takahisa and Yukiko, they seem to be getting along pretty well :D

Yeah but I think Yukiko is getting along more with the breasts of Kukuri. BTW Shanaflame what in the world was that seizure Kakeru had at the end? A price to pay for his power? Also that knight at the end? Was that a Kakeru of the past?----->
Modified by francismeunier, 11-04-09, 1:51 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#4
11-04-09, 5:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2285
francismeunier said:
Ira dying and Kakeru's golden eye was the best! Now I think Kakeru is the strongest....he can know all anyone can do before that person can do it! No one can beat that and that is because anyone can get countered. Kakeru is the man here and that is why I liked him a lot as a character. I knew this is the best of him!
You should watch Rental Magica, cos Itsuki's Glam Sight is more awesome. And actually just seeing the future shouldn't really be enough to be invictible...

Oh and the title was fail again. Not as big as last weeks, but still they failed to translate the original title and meaning.
 
#5
11-04-09, 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:
Ira dying and Kakeru's golden eye was the best! Now I think Kakeru is the strongest....he can know all anyone can do before that person can do it! No one can beat that and that is because anyone can get countered. Kakeru is the man here and that is why I liked him a lot as a character. I knew this is the best of him!
You should watch Rental Magica, cos Itsuki's Glam Sight is more awesome. And actually just seeing the future shouldn't really be enough to be invictible...

Oh and the title was fail again. Not as big as last weeks, but still they failed to translate the original title and meaning.

I should see that anime then but Itsuki's Glam Sight is more powerful than that golden eye? Really? But seeing the future and doing something about it should be enough. If you don't do anything about it then yeah. What is the title then and what does it mean?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#6
11-04-09, 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2285
I would say that Itsuki's Glam Sight is more powerful, cos it gives out more detail.
Anyway, just seeing the future isn't enough, cos: even if you can evade to get hit, if you lack the physical ability, you still can't defeat the enemy (and I won't start questioning how Kakeru became so good that he could do a backwards somersault, when he is a total beginner in combat). And if the enemy finds out his ability, he can be tricked very easily, the enemy only has to think about -for example- attacking from the left for the very last minute, with that they can easily predict Kakeru's move. (Oh God, I think I read too much Mirai Nikki already)

The original title is: Tomo to asu no tame ni. Which is in English: For the sake of friends and tomorrow/future. The word "sake" can be left out of course, so we get 'For friends and tomorrow'. In Hungarian it should be: a barátokért és a holnapért. Yet the title they used is 'barátoknak, holnapra'. It's actually such a beginner mistake, it makes me laugh. Cos the original title was translated literally, but cos of the difference in languages it completely lost it's meaning. 'barátoknak' is indeed 'for friends', but in this kind of context 'I got lot of souvenirs for my friends'. Of course 'barátoknak' can be translated in different ways with slightly different meanings, but it never means 'for the sake of friends'. 'holnapra' is kinda the same, it should be used in a context like 'Van két mozijegyem holnapra.' = 'I have two movie tickets for tomorrow.'
I'm reall wondering if they use something like Google Translate, cos only translation softwares make mistakes like this.
 
#7
11-04-09, 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
SunyiNyufi said:
I would say that Itsuki's Glam Sight is more powerful, cos it gives out more detail.
Anyway, just seeing the future isn't enough, cos: even if you can evade to get hit, if you lack the physical ability, you still can't defeat the enemy (and I won't start questioning how Kakeru became so good that he could do a backwards somersault, when he is a total beginner in combat). And if the enemy finds out his ability, he can be tricked very easily, the enemy only has to think about -for example- attacking from the left for the very last minute, with that they can easily predict Kakeru's move. (Oh God, I think I read too much Mirai Nikki already)

Yeah the backward somersault was incredible and Ira dying was so nice and he desrved it so much for what he did to Yukiko. Can the enemy really think at the last minute or trick that eye is the question. Remains to be seen.
SunyiNyufi said:
The original title is: Tomo to asu no tame ni. Which is in English: For the sake of friends and tomorrow/future. The word "sake" can be left out of course, so we get 'For friends and tomorrow'. In Hungarian it should be: a barátokért és a holnapért. Yet the title they used is 'barátoknak, holnapra'. It's actually such a beginner mistake, it makes me laugh. Cos the original title was translated literally, but cos of the difference in languages it completely lost it's meaning. 'barátoknak' is indeed 'for friends', but in this kind of context 'I got lot of souvenirs for my friends'. Of course 'barátoknak' can be translated in different ways with slightly different meanings, but it never means 'for the sake of friends'. 'holnapra' is kinda the same, it should be used in a context like 'Van két mozijegyem holnapra.' = 'I have two movie tickets for tomorrow.'
I'm reall wondering if they use something like Google Translate, cos only translation softwares make mistakes like this.

That is interesting mistake pointed out. I did not know at all any of this. Nice information there. My real question is in the spoiler and who is that knight really? Why are there bodies around him and is he someone Kakeru used to be?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
#8
11-04-09, 8:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 416
3 pantyshots this time. ._.

The action is really starting to turn out great, and although we are lacking some serious information as to what's going on, I feel like things are going to be explained sooner or later. I'm actually very happy for Kakeru, I didn't want him to be that weak for so long, but I guess Episode 5 was as quick as they could've made it.

So now I'm wondering, who else are we missing in this 'Red Night' group?
 
#9
11-04-09, 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
DarcyD said:
3 pantyshots this time. ._.

The action is really starting to turn out great, and although we are lacking some serious information as to what's going on, I feel like things are going to be explained sooner or later. I'm actually very happy for Kakeru, I didn't want him to be that weak for so long, but I guess Episode 5 was as quick as they could've made it.

So now I'm wondering, who else are we missing in this 'Red Night' group?

I think it would be Shiori the girl with that Index book. I am also wondering if Saiko/Kaori/Tadashi will be involved....did you see that shield in the real world? Is that a possible sign that the red night will be a real thing and not only another dimention.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 83
Interesting episode. Finally, Kakeru isn't so helpless anymore and has gained my respect.

I'm a bit tired of Yuka being so useless though.
 
11-04-09, 8:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 280
Nice Action Packed Episode
 
11-04-09, 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 135
Well, with his Eye of Aion awakening he probably should get a nice boost to his skills... You think Yukiko was originally fast as greased lightning? The way I see it, they all have an innate skill, like being immortal or owning 5 badass demon swords (or being capable to obtain and seal them in your fingernails), and with the awakening they gain a secondary skill like being able to outrun bullets or shooting weird projectiles from one's hand...
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
 
11-04-09, 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
SentiNel said:
Well, with his Eye of Aion awakening he probably should get a nice boost to his skills... You think Yukiko was originally fast as greased lightning? The way I see it, they all have an innate skill, like being immortal or owning 5 badass demon swords (or being capable to obtain and seal them in your fingernails), and with the awakening they gain a secondary skill like being able to outrun bullets or shooting weird projectiles from one's hand...

That's interesting you mention it. The 5 swords were earned though not suddenly appeared. I don't think they are immortal but I am starting to believe in this reincarnation stuff based on the spoiler I put. It is impossible for this knight to have that eye and have nothing to do with Kakeru.....there is something but wish someone would have a idea what it is? I only think it has to do with that kingdom on fire and those Black Knights but nothing is clear yet about that.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3449
Go and watch Claymore and you will know how wrong his fight was. Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?

LOL Itsuki's Glam Sight is a damn awesome eye power.


"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
11-04-09, 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4957
Chiisus said:
Interesting episode. Finally, Kakeru isn't so helpless anymore and has gained my respect.

I'm a bit tired of Yuka being so useless though.


well he is the lead protagonist so you know he had to get some power eventually. unfortunately this has become too boring and generic. i didnt even bother watching the whole episode.
 
11-04-09, 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1128
Nice episode. But when will Yuka finally die?
francismeunier said:
My real question is in the spoiler and who is that knight really? Why are there bodies around him and is he someone Kakeru used to be?
It's so cliché, but he has to be Kakeru's father.
Siva said:
Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?
If you have even the slightest understanding of close combat, anybody certainly should win. (Provided you know it precisely and he does not react to your actions, but continues those you predicted)
 
11-04-09, 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6846
Huh..i thought the black knight have more powerful attack,

And where is Kukuri anyway..did she take the wrong turn when she go to the toilet?
 
11-04-09, 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3449
Proselyt said:
Siva said:
Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?
If you have even the slightest understanding of close combat, anybody certainly should win. (Provided you know it precisely and he does not react to your actions, but continues those you predicted)
A NORMAL human = inexperienced.
wrestler = experienced.

And I am not even go into in term of speed.


"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
11-04-09, 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Siva said:
Go and watch Claymore and you will know how wrong his fight was. Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?

LOL Itsuki's Glam Sight is a damn awesome eye power.

If you say Claymore is a good anime then maybe I will check it out Siva. I searched all the internet because curiosity bite me. First, I must say that I find it more rewarding what I like to look at it twice because of more surprises to be found. Looking at this a second time I was completely surprised that Saiko adopted from the streets Takahisa, I changed my mind about Saiko, she is a good person. Can someone tell if this is real or invented:"Fado seta o furese entora"? The end that guy calls himself Verard king of the Kingdom of destruction (finally that is what that kingdom is) here is where I found all my answers about this Aion element let me tell you it's up to you to read it and find for yourself but it's a mix of Saturn/eternity/time;space Found it very interesting and understand more of this anime. Now I like this even more.....should I watch Chaos Head too?
Siva said:
Proselyt said:
Siva said:
Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?
If you have even the slightest understanding of close combat, anybody certainly should win. (Provided you know it precisely and he does not react to your actions, but continues those you predicted)
A NORMAL human = inexperienced.
wrestler = experienced.

And I am not even go into in term of speed.

I agree with you Siva but I don't think Kakeru is even human...that eye is not normal. It also goes back to Misuzu saying of turning emotions into power. Anyways Kakeru looks human but I don't think he really is one.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1128
francismeunier said:
Now I like this even more.....should I watch Chaos Head too?
Chäos Head is similar but it isn't really... good.
 
11-04-09, 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 214
Before "yellow eyes" is cool. But kakeru-tan ... Anyway, yes. 11 Eyes like chaos head. *abhorence*
 
11-04-09, 11:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3449
Like many others have said, Chäos Head has an interesting concept but the show itself was boring as hell, if you asked me.

francismeunier said:
I agree with you Siva but I don't think Kakeru is even human...that eye is not normal. It also goes back to Misuzu saying of turning emotions into power. Anyways Kakeru looks human but I don't think he really is one.
Well I was not saying he is a human or not. I was just try to explain it.

As for Claymore, it is a great shounen show the only down side is the ending where it went off from original plot.


"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
11-04-09, 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2285
I kinda liked ChaosHead, although the main villain was lame, and so the end was lame too.

Btw, it's really not about Kakeru being human or not, but everyone who has seen a real sword fight at least once, would know that what he is doing ridiculous.
 
11-04-09, 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
SunyiNyufi said:
I kinda liked ChaosHead, although the main villain was lame, and so the end was lame too.

Btw, it's really not about Kakeru being human or not, but everyone who has seen a real sword fight at least once, would know that what he is doing ridiculous.

Yeah that I agree with it was pushed too much.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4631
francismeunier said:
Kakeru is best once again!



When was he ever best?

Anyways, the carrier of Aion is what interest me.



Click -->deviantART -- last.fm -- 呉風web <-- Click
 
11-04-09, 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Plun said:
francismeunier said:
Kakeru is best once again!



When was he ever best?

Anyways, the carrier of Aion is what interest me.

Bad grammar sry. I meant that because he awakened and I was excited he is now the best and I wanted to repeat that again. If you noticed I am French so English is really not my best, it could also be my translator.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 814
I can understand why Takahisa doesn't like Kakeru. In plain words, he thinks Kakeru is a wussy. xD Kakeru is all lovey dovey with Yuka and doesn't have any ability (that Takahisa knows about). Takahisa thinks he's stronger and.... well I don't know how to finish that, but that's my opinion.
Finally Kakeru got to kick some arse(: And I swear I hate Yuka's helplessness, but I guess it's vital to the story, because Kakeru needs a motive and all.
The giant wall that shocked Takahisa reminds me of the FAYZ from the book 'Gone.' It's understandable that the main charatcers are the only ones that cannot pass the wall, since everyone else isn't a part of the Red Night. It was made clear that all time on Earth stops when the Red Night comes...
I'm trying to figure out if the black moon is always there or if it's just a sign that the Night is coming... If it's always there, then does that mean that the Red Night will gradually overcome the Earth?
:D All in all, very good episode. Kept the interest.


 
11-04-09, 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 200
francismeunier said:
Now I like this even more.....should I watch Chaos Head too? )


Chaos Head could have been a lot better than it was. I would say to go ahead and give it a try since it's not a very long series, but if you're way into character development, you might end up being disappointed, at least on that aspect.

Anyway, Yuka is killing this show for me. Besides that, I'm still pretty meh about it. But yeah. Yuka. Hate her and her freaking voice.
 
11-04-09, 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2152
Loved this part


Did not think the doctor would get development. That was rather nice.

I’m actually more interested in the stuff we see when Kakeru’s unconscious in the medieval-like kingdom.

I understand the "this is generic" comments and honestly, I would be saying them myself. The only reason I'm not is the fact that I still have no idea what is going on or what the Red Night exactly is and why we see Kakeru as some sort of knight in the past. This is kinda why I'm still watching. Not that it's a horrible show or anything.

Yuka really needs to get some powers soon.
 
11-04-09, 5:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
Damn, Pimpkeru now made 2 gals go preg and bore the f**k outta me, congratz!!!

Overall,

_ Pimpkeru: -10 thanks to his 24/7 "SERIOUS BUSINESS" constipation face. Seriously, dude needs some chill pill already <_< Plus the fact that he was a sucker copy of Sven should make me take >9000 more pts outta his butt but whatever,...

_Take: +9, take out 1 for being a dick to Pimpkeru but that pleased me.... A LOT so dun care... And he's right about those guys being kids cuz say what, "For friends & tomorrow"?!!! Damn, I'm so ashamed for watching this ep that Imma wash my eyes now but will leave the part about Take X Nurse intact. I guess I'm the only one here wishing for another more romantic version of this?



PS: Please Yukiko, please permanently take off your damnn glasses cuz you're starting to be GDODAMNSHIT annoying now...<_<

Siva said:
Go and watch Claymore and you will know how wrong his fight was. Or maybe some easy example like... let say you are a normal human and fighting against a wrestler, can you win, even if you know what he is going to do to you?


Thanks Siva, you just blatantly rip off my own thoughts LOL XD



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
11-04-09, 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2309
Someone needs to backhand Yukiko...now.
 
11-04-09, 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
WillowHearts said:

I'm trying to figure out if the black moon is always there or if it's just a sign that the Night is coming... If it's always there, then does that mean that the Red Night will gradually overcome the Earth?
:D All in all, very good episode. Kept the interest.

That is interesting and I was wondering too if it will become like that? Looks to me that all either free that Crystal girl and defeat the Black Knights or will never be able to leave this city.
BitchMaster said:

Bitchmaster, you are just so funny! Made me laugh. Why do you hate Yukiko so much with her glasses? You did not mention Kukuri.....what do you think about her? Take x Nurse are interesting but so far I only hostility between but not in a bad way.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-04-09, 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1935

fav part
fighting scenes werent thtat great but him shaking on the ground o.O wonder wat kind of backfire hes eye does.
 
11-04-09, 10:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
francismeunier said:

Bitchmaster, you are just so funny! Made me laugh. Why do you hate Yukiko so much with her glasses? You did not mention Kukuri.....what do you think about her? Take x Nurse are interesting but so far I only hostility between but not in a bad way.


Why do I hate her? Awww... francis, you're too much of a nice guy, aren't you? Either that or you are so ignorant of the comments posted by other seniors who were here before me. Oh well, guess I will explain it once more....

_ Ok, you see, first of all, it's her damn voice. I don't know about your ears but I always gotta prepare an appo ( Not apple, appo=appointment=rendez-vous=cheesecake) with my dog-tor beforehand whenever I watch any 13 eyes ep with Yukiko in it, you see?

_Secondly, I said this crap too many times that it kinda became an UNLIMITED CURSING WORK and I will say it again: I bloody hate girls with glasses in my animes!!!, that already gave me a reason to hate her beforehand but it doesn't manifest that much due to her being funny in the previous eps. Not to mention the size of those glasses...Man, are they made from some random Heineken bottles or something? Remind me too much of another boring gal from "GA design class" <_<

_Lastly, her "For friends & tomorrow" is, like totally, embarrassing to hear. And man, I know how to have fun but maybe this kinda fun just ain't match me (and Take) at all...>_>

As for Kukkuri, all I could possibly remember was "Ah, that was the gal with big boobs who looked like Pimpkeru's sis and who enjoyed stalking the shit outta the poor boy, making him go constipating for the whole week..."

PS: As for Take x Nurse, it's just my delusion and I don't care if that won't happen. 90% of my wish couples got f**ked anyway, I think I'm M enough to be used to and enjoy the pain as of now, so no prob. Plus, there's always fanfics for your needs, rite? ;)



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
11-05-09, 12:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1085
Finally he started to fight.
And the handshake scene was so lol xP
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
 
11-05-09, 12:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:

Bitchmaster, you are just so funny! Made me laugh. Why do you hate Yukiko so much with her glasses? You did not mention Kukuri.....what do you think about her? Take x Nurse are interesting but so far I only hostility between but not in a bad way.


BitchMaster said:
Why do I hate her? Awww... francis, you're too much of a nice guy, aren't you? Either that or you are so ignorant of the comments posted by other seniors who were here before me. Oh well, guess I will explain it once more....

Guess I am a nice guy. No I am not ignorant of your comments.
BitchMaster said:
_ Ok, you see, first of all, it's her damn voice. I don't know about your ears but I always gotta prepare an appo ( Not apple, appo=appointment=rendez-vous=cheesecake) with my dog-tor beforehand whenever I watch any 13 eyes ep with Yukiko in it, you see?

Yes, I agree the voice of Yukiko is annoying when she has her glasses. I just get used to it but I guess you look to have a bad complex about it.
BitchMaster said:
_Secondly, I said this crap too many times that it kinda became an UNLIMITED CURSING WORK and I will say it again: I bloody hate girls with glasses in my animes!!!, that already gave me a reason to hate her beforehand but it doesn't manifest that much due to her being funny in the previous eps. Not to mention the size of those glasses...Man, are they made from some random Heineken bottles or something? Remind me too much of another boring gal from "GA design class" <_<

Ok, I understand you hate girls with glasses but all of them?
BitchMaster said:
_Lastly, her "For friends & tomorrow" is, like totally, embarrassing to hear. And man, I know how to have fun but maybe this kinda fun just ain't match me (and Take) at all...>_>

I guess you are with Takahisa on that one. I did not mind it but maybe it is because Yukiko is too cheerful.
BitchMaster said:
As for Kukkuri, all I could possibly remember was "Ah, that was the gal with big boobs who looked like Pimpkeru's sis and who enjoyed stalking the shit outta the poor boy, making him go constipating for the whole week..."

Yeah, her stalking was strange. I still believe she might his sister but maybe I might be wrong. There strange things like she has lost her voice and looks like Kakeru's sister.
BitchMaster said:
PS: As for Take x Nurse, it's just my delusion and I don't care if that won't happen. 90% of my wish couples got f**ked anyway, I think I'm M enough to be used to and enjoy the pain as of now, so no prob. Plus, there's always fanfics for your needs, rite? ;)

Yeah, I guess that happens but who knows if the Take x Nurse thing migh happen.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-05-09, 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3971
I don't mind if he has that special eye and ability, Kakeru still irritates the hell out of me. Not too bad episode.
 
11-05-09, 8:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12491
Did anyone else "rofl' or 'wth!?' when he did the front flip to dodge? What is he? A super human?

Using a GIF in your sig? Make sure to read the site & forum guidelines, section II.
 
11-05-09, 2:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
francismeunier said:

Guess I am a nice guy. No I am not ignorant of your comments.


No, not mine, but the others' since they said what I thought wayyy before me, see? ;)

Yes, I agree the voice of Yukiko is annoying when she has her glasses. I just get used to it but I guess you look to have a bad complex about it.


Yes, I guess the years long watching anime made me sensible to high pitched voice that Japanese women hafta squeeze their boobs everytime they talk to be considered "feminine" .... <_<

Ok, I understand you hate girls with glasses but all of them?


That's a hard question... I do like a rarity of them, but most of them didn't count as they are part-time glasses' bearers and recently I've opened up to meganeko gals more since they did improve over their characters' set archetype, as shown by how I like the nurse and Yukipon until this episode where her jokes weren't funny...at all. I hope it's one of those "downhill" moments of her character, but if she keeps that annoyance level, my complex will start raising again and there's nothing I can do about it...


I guess you are with Takahisa on that one. I did not mind it but maybe it is because Yukiko is too cheerful.


Matter of humor preference....<_<

Yeah, her stalking was strange. I still believe she might his sister but maybe I might be wrong. There strange things like she has lost her voice and looks like Kakeru's sister.


Or simpliest of all, she is a professional stalker who enjoyed stalking random SERIOUS BUZ emo boys with eye patch ;)

Yeah, I guess that happens but who knows if the Take x Nurse thing migh happen.


Well, I guess you're not used to anime unspoken rules yet so I'll let you experience it instead of spoiling your fun, just like how I did it in Aoi Bungaku and that provided amusement for me too so 2 bitches with 1 condom? 8-)



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
11-05-09, 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1693
well.. at least i know one of the things my avatar does.. that superhuman flip and the strengthening of the sword, i think must be influenced by the eye, somehow.. i don't know.. since who said it is just limited to predicting the future anyway..
haha.. me and my friend actually like yukiko coz we have meganekko weaknesses and i'm not annoyed by the voice..
kukuri is.. well.. i never expected she's mute.. but she's still suspicious.. it's really a big coincidence if she has the same name and looks, and now obviously, she's the one who wrote that thing in the sketchbook because she cannot speak but the very fact that the contents of the writing is like that is suspicious..
and for everyone else that have character complaints like kakeru is a wuss, yuka is useless, yukiko is annoying, etc.. that is how they're designed and you probably won't have a good story or at least a passable one if you made modifications.. if 11eyes, the vn, has dead end choices, you'll probably not survive or capture the char flags if you try to act on your own accord and make kakeru cool.. certain conditions are necessary to meet the right events and that includes how characters are..
 
11-05-09, 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 6846
Paul said:
Did anyone else "rofl' or 'wth!?' when he did the front flip to dodge? What is he? A super human?
No i'm just sighing
 
11-05-09, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 474
Yuka is so useless, I really wish she would just do ANYTHING except yelling Kakeru-kun over and over again.
Kukuri is really suspicious too, I hope there's more to her character.
dokidoki shimasu~

 
11-05-09, 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2152
I am still cautiously wondering why the girls always clutch their stomachs when the Red Night comes.
 
11-05-09, 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2285
Chieki said:
Yuka is so useless, I really wish she would just do ANYTHING except yelling Kakeru-kun over and over again.

Hey, it might be her special skill...like yelling Kakeru-kun 10 times in 10 seconds :D (if someone doesn't get it, go and watch Detroit Metal City)

garfield15 said:
I am still cautiously wondering why the girls always clutch their stomachs when the Red Night comes.

Red > Blood > Period.... then again, I might just be braindead at almost 5am...
 
11-05-09, 8:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1337
SunyiNyufi said:

Hey, it might be her special skill...like yelling Kakeru-kun 10 times in 10 seconds :D (if someone doesn't get it, go and watch Detroit Metal City)


YOU'RE WRONG!!! Her true skill is to RAEP Kekeru 12.5 times/sec, you're not up to date, are you? Now you've disappointed Krauser-sama and he is now on his way to erm-you-know-what outta you and there's nothing I can do to halp you now, besides bitterly bidding farewells to your virginity...;(



If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

 
11-05-09, 8:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2285
rofl XDDDD
 
11-05-09, 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 397
This episode was okay. But I'm starting to realize more and more how generic the overall show is. Also, alot of stuff hasn't been explained yet, so I can't imagine this show having that good of an ending.
 
11-06-09, 12:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2277
Alright episode.
this ''protect yuka'' i think is going over board.
anyway i guess he awaked now good!
another bad killed.
 
11-06-09, 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 588
KAKERU-KUN! KAKERU-KUUN!! KUUUUUUUUN!! is clearly the only thing Yuka and her archetype are good at. It also seems that Kakeru went from flailing swords around to gymnastics and sword mastery. The background on the nurse and Takahisa was nice, I'd like to see more of those two. I swear, if I didn't have my heterochromia fetish I'd say I prefer Takahisa as a male lead. Still curious to how his Eye on Aeon works and it's history but for now, I'd choose Glam Sight over this eye any day.
 
11-06-09, 3:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3072
Interesting power he has ... can see the opponent next move


 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy