Must be a Club Member to Reply
Poll: which Mustang do you like more (Mustang in FMA or FMA II)

Sep 30, 2010 7:54 AM

I LOVE Mustang in both...
In FMA, he was quite a bit different as he had a different role but I liked it.
But in FMA brotherhood.... (Apart from the change in seiyuu) He is so smoking hot and awesome!!!!
Nov 26, 2010 2:27 AM

Episode 19 of Brotherhood is all the reason you need to love Mustang more in that Anime, as many others have already pointed out. I had a nerdgasm once I saw him, well, I guess I shouldn't spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen Brotherhood yet. He definately gets way more epic moments in the second Anime
Aug 5, 2011 8:50 AM

I personally like him in both but if i had to choose i'd have to say in Brotherhood.Let me explain why:In FMA:Brotherhood Roy showed alot more emotion when Hughes died.When he fought Envy (and Lust , as well) he went crazy!He totally kicked ass and it showed JUST how mad he was about his Best Friend's death. And it showed a little bit more about his relationship with Riza.(As in their trust and the whole 'Shoot me if i lose my way' thingy.

But Roy is always awesome so yeah xD I just think Brotherhood has got lot more emotion so that's why i like him (a bit) more in part II
Sep 2, 2011 11:41 AM

He's great in both ! If I had to choose I'd say in the first FMA ! In the manga his hair and forehead are different . He's great in Brotherhood too , but I like first Roy more ! And I'm really angry with what happened with him at the end of the first series !!!!
Sep 20, 2011 7:01 PM

In my opinion, Roy is stronger in character, more sympathetic, and it shows how he depended on his friends/ subornates in fmab, but in fma it showed a more clever side of him. In both Roy showed leadership, passion, and dedication. Overall i prefer Fmab over Fma.